Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Underground Rp area
Wanted: Nice Master. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:30 am
Helena woke up to the smell of breakfast cooking and she rolled over only to have her eyes widen as she noticed what time it was. 5:30?! This was far too early! She went down to the kitchen to see a bright-eyed and bushy-tailed Dianna finishing up making breakfast. "Dianna what are you doing?" she asked, her eyes very heavy from tiredness, the sleep still present in her voice as well. "It's not even 6 yet." she said, trying to hold back a yawn.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:38 am
Dianna blushed a little. "Oh! Well, I've been getting up at five every morning for ten years. I'll never get out of the habit, as for breakfast. You're early. It's not ready yet. I've not even finished the dishes from last night. This is breakfast for myself. This will be finished by six and yours and Helios' breakfast will be ready by seven go back to sleep." She said gently guiding her back to her room and tucked her in then went to check on Helios smiling softly at his sleeping form. He really was beautiful when he slept. Then she returned to the kitchen and her dishes.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:42 pm
Helena made a few sleepily mumbled protests about how Dianna didn't have to do all that, but she was guided back up to her room and she gratefully flopped back into bed, falling back to sleep rather quickly, only to be woken up by her alarm, shutting it off quickly and going through her morning routine. She was still a bit groggy though, the interrupted sleep not particularly helpful.

Helios stayed sleeping, not particularly a morning person. So when Helena came and knocked on his door to tell him breakfast was ready, he groaned and grumbled, only curling up tighter under the blankets. Unfortunately, now he was up, so it was difficult for him to get back to sleep. And, with a face that clearly expressed how he was not happy to be up so early, (although he really should have been used to it by now,) he made his way down to the kitchen to join Helena, blinking when he saw Dianna there as well. Oh yeah . . . they'd gotten a new neko. He just sat at the table, pushed his food to the side and let his head fall onto his arms, trying to get in what rest he could. After all . . . maybe today would be the day he got away . . .  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:39 pm
Dianna smiled and went to Helios and whispered in his ear. "Eat, you'll need your strength if you're gonna try to get past me." Then picked his cheek and rushed back to the kitchen serving up Helena's breakfast. A smile on her face. Once they had their breakfast she started to clean up. "I also washed dried and ironed your clothes for today Helena." Dianna mentioned. "Same for Helios. I picked clothes that would help you in case you decided to run again. I need to give you every advantage you can get." She teased him being all cute and adorable. But she knew that Helios knew underneath all that cute adorable innocence she was stronger than an ox with the reflexes of a full breed pet cat.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:34 am
Helios growled and sat up, pulling his plate to him and shoveling food into his mouth. "You got lucky last time." he grumbled between mouthfuls.

Helena just chuckled a bit and ate her breakfast at a more moderate pace.

"What're you laughing at?" snapped Helios, glaring at Helena who just held her hands up in mock-surrender.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:36 am
Dianna giggled a little and started to wash up picking at the left overs. "Do you want seconds Helios?" She asked. "For more strength? Or should I eat more?" She smirked softly and started to put the bacon on the plate.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:03 am
Helios growled. "Shows what you know. Go ahead. Become a fat and pampered housepet. Then you'll be too slow to stop me." he sneered, pushing his now-empty plate away from him.

"I'd like some more bacon please." Helena asked kindly, sliding her own plate towards Dianna since the neko seemed determined to serve.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:05 am
Dianna smirked and served more bacon to Helena. "Helios, I am not a pampered house cat. I may have had a nice life with humans but I was not pampered. I worked for my food." Her gaze hardened. "I am not going to defend myself to you though. Not unless you can beat me." She smirked darkly. "And I know you never will."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:15 am
Helios's ears laid back a bit before he just scoffed a bit and left the table. But his ears were still pressed against his head. He felt . . . kinda bad. But she certainly must have had it better than he did. Otherwise she'd understand why he wanted to flee so desperately. He holed himself up in his room, just waiting for Helena to want to go . . . because then she'd come up and drag him out of the house and into that stupid van.

Helena sighed as she watched him go before looking at Dianna. "Do you wish to talk about it?" she asked softly, reaching up and placing a hand on the neko's wrist. "You won't have to work so hard here. I want to take care of you and Helios, not control you." she said with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:19 am
Dianna took slow deep breaths willing herself not to cry. "Like I've said before. . . I took care of the lady you bought me from. She got Alzheimer's and for a while I could look after her. Even when she got violent. But in the months before you bought me, it was getting worse. I'm sorry. But after ten years of working as hard as I have been. . . It will take me a long time to get out of the habit. I'm sorry."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:42 am
Helena smiled softly, hoping to be comforting as she got up and hugged Dianna. "I will not beat you unless you misbehave to the point you leave me no choice," clearly speaking of Helios and not really needing the stipulation since Dianna didn't misbehave nearly as much as the grumpy neko did, "or force you to do something you don't want to do unless it's to keep you safe." she said softly. "I want to take care of you. If you want to do chores, I will not stop you, though I will remind you, that I am used to taking care of myself. I am used to doing chores and cleaning up after Helios. I welcome the help, but do not feel obligated to take all the responsibility upon yourself." she said kindly, smiling. She then looked down at her plate and the bacon there. She sighed. "I think I'll go find a plastic bag to put those in. We can have BLT's for lunch. You made quite a delicious breakfast. Thank you." she said, smiling before she ruffled Dianna's hair and headed off to get dressed and ready for the day.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:50 am
Dianna nodded returning the hug for a moment before pulling back. "It wasn't her fault." She replied. "She has a degenerative mental disease." Dianna added with a shrug. "I will help all I can. I guess. . . It'll take a bit for me to relax." She cleaned up her mess making the BLT's for their lunches packing them into containers. "We should clean up for work."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:47 am
Helena smiled. "I'll clean up. You go upstairs and brush your teeth and comb your hair. You've done enough for this morning." she ordered kindly. "Go." she shooed the other out with a smile. Helios needed to learn that not everyone was out to get him, Dianna had to learn that she didn't need to take verything upon herself . . . Helena sighed, smiling a bit in fond exasperation. She seemed to have a knack for finding special cases.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:52 am
Dianna nodded with a little bow rushing up stairs to get cleaned up brushing and tying her hair up dressing comfortably for the day then knocked on Helios' door. "Helios? Do you want to go to the car with me?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:08 am
Helios hissed. "Why the ******** would I want to go to the car?!" he snapped at Dianna. The car was a prison! A mobile one that transported him from one cage to another! And he didn't even like Helena's work. Everyone kept looking at him strangely. Either with contempt or with pity . . . But when someone brought in their kid . . . and they saw the 'kitty' . . . Well . . . Helios wasn't going to raise his claws against a kid . . . Though he did shove a couple of them off him when they tried to use him as a jungle gym. He would not be having any of that.  
The Underground Rp area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff