Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Music Club ~ [[Open 2062-2063]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:28 am
User Image

ஒ ♫ ஒ ♪ ஒ ♫ ஒ ♪ ஒ ♫ ஒ ♪ ஒ ♫ ஒ ♪ ஒ ♫ ஒ ♪ ஒ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hide your eyes, we're gonna shine tonight
Sub-atomic never get the best of me
Ain't a DJ gonna save my soul (My soul)
I sold it long ago for rock 'n' roll (Whoa oh)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

space Avian looked up to see Zeph coming up to him, which well, thank God though technically he was already here and just watching over some people since he was playing the piano Zeph would use. Not that he was clingy or anyting, no, he didn't see himself depending on people-- But right now he was just annoyed about how the kid's attitude reminded him of his family, and at the extent... His snooty self when he was kid, it was probably a hyperbole but thinking about it just tempted him to take a shower for six hours. (That never happened). "Yeah, I got a hundred problems in my life right now and the last thing I needed is a snooty childish git in my club..." He grumbled bitterly through gritted teeth, and he was trying not to let it all out to the Hufflepuff since Avian wasn't fond of sharing his thoughts save for Gypsy, Echo, and Grace. He fell silent as he listened to the giant's (no, he didn't call Zeph a 'giant' verbally, it's all in the head) suggestion and considered his words. Part of him just wanted to give the kid a second chance, but his angry side was telling him to not do it. He sighed, his pinched the bridge of his nose, and finally spoke in a low voice, "Fine, I think a probation could teach him a lesson eventually 'til we're gone in this school... Yeah, let's do that."

space Avian felt guilty when he felt that he sent one of the kids to some nervous attack, but really, he was doing it because whatever Peter did was just rude. He narrowed his eyes on Peter when he noticed him snorting in disgust clutching on his bad tighter, oh, this kid was so not promising. "Listen, while we're allowing you to join the club, yes, we're putting you on probation. This is your second chance, so be smart about it." Then when the kid continued that he won't make a scene like this again, he replied cooly, "Good, that better stay that way. I don't want a single childish fight messing the groove in this room again. Now go take your seats." Looking back at Connor, he didn't say anything and merely nodded. Honestly, He wasn't expecting the two to pat each other backs and be "friends" after this, All he wanted was less drama in this room, nothing more nothing less.

xxxxxxDrop the needle when the tape deck blows
                                                          xxxxxxI gotta shout this out so everybody knows
                                                          xxxxxxIf we were all like you in the end

xxxxxxxx with [the Music Club] at [Music Club]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          xxx((OOC))xxx
                                                          Polyvore Outfit is updated.
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh, we'd be killing ourselves by sleeping inxxxxxx
                                                          So, hit the lights, I'll do it againxxxxxx
                                                          And keep your cars, and your dogs, and your famous friendsxxxxxx

Engaged Attire Theme Song xxxxxxxx

Miss GryffindorK
oyehh
Diamond Wales
[/quo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:05 pm
Crazy world
Full of crazy contradictions
Like a child.
First you drive me wild,
And then you win my heart
With your wicked art.
User Image
User Image

𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 ℝ𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕨 ✦ ℂ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕒 𝔼𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕒𝕤𝕥 ✦ 𝔸𝕝𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕣

Albu was usually nowhere near graceful, hence the numerous boxes of bandages he had in his trunk and the two already neatly wrapped around two of his appendages but he was at least three times his usual standard this day as he went running through the halls looking for the elusive music club. He had wanted to join last year but, spattergoit, no time, yaddayadda...point was he was going to do it now! Today! If he managed to get there before the ruddy thing was over, wouldn't that be a kick in the teeth? He made it to the right door, or at least he thought it was the right door, and walked in on an argument with oh bloody hell no. It was that stupid first year from the welcome feast. He was in this club as well?! Ruddy fantastic, and it seemed like he was the cause of disruption yet again. Alby gave a disgruntled sigh and looked around the room at the elder students wondering which one was actually running the club. Since no one was wearing a captain's badge or displaying a large sign proclaiming "I Run This" he was just going to have to wing it.
                                                        "Hello, hi, yes, um, I'd like to join this club if it isn't too much trouble?" he spoke loudly into the room hoping someone could and would answer.

One minute tender, gentle,
Then temp'ramental as a summer storm.
Just when I believe your heart's getting warmer,
You're cold and you're cruel,
And I, like a fool, trying to cope,
Trying to hang on to hope.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Diamond Wales

Jade Galaksylph

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:02 am
User Image
                                                          xxxxxxxxx|| ωιтн [Musicians] || ωнєяє [Music Room] || ωнєη [School Year 2035] || xxxx
                                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxxYᴏᴜ sᴀɪᴅ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʟᴏsᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs
                                                          xxxxxxIᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ɢᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇʏ ғɪɴᴅ ɪᴛ ɪɴ ʜᴇʟʟ,
                                                          xxxxxxOʀ ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ﹐ sᴏ ɪs ᴛʜɪs ʜᴇʟʟ ᴏʀ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ?
                                                          xxxxxxWᴇʟʟ I'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ﹐ I'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴜʀɴ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Avian was just quietly waiting for some students to arrive, but he wasn't playing any instruments. People who were in his and Zeph's club would say that it there was something wrong with Avian because he always played the piano or a guitar while waiting for the students to arrive. But that didn't happen now, unfortunately. Sure, he could still play the piano like what he did in Tassy's store when he was applying for a job there, but he wasn't in the mood to do so. The reason why he played there was because he was only told to, and he needed a job because there was no way he was going to ask allowance to Echo and Tanya. That would be utterly embarrassing.

He was dressed not in his once-typical semi-formal "casual" attire, but rather in a red flannel shirt under his leather jacket which he borrowed from Echo. Avian just wanted to try something new, hopefully so that his parents won't recognize him from behind. As much as he liked it, he felt subtly embarrassed about dressing up this way, which didn't make sense considering that he didn't even live in the pureblood estate anymore. He told Zeph about his summer since he trusted him enough not to share it with anyone, and so far he was the only one to know about it aside from his cousins, and maybe Tanya since it's inevitable anyway because she was married to Echo after all.

He eventually waved as some arriving students coming to the room, though Avian was honestly dreading if that one Ravenclaw brat decided to come here and act like he owned the place. He would pray that hopefully Diantha, the vice-captain of the club, would keep an eye on Peter bloody Whyte when he and Zeph graduated in this school. And the brat better not be appointed to be the captain of the club in the future because he was going to lose his s**t.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ʀᴜɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴏᴜʀsᴇʟᴠᴇs?xxxxxx
                                                          Fᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴀʟᴍ ʜᴀs ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ɪᴛ's ᴛᴏʟʟ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴇʏᴇsxxxxxx
                                                          Bᴜᴛ I'ᴍ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ "ғᴜɴ" ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ I ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢxxxxxx
                                                          Cᴏɴᴠɪɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏᴛ sᴄᴀʀʀᴇᴅxxxxxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                          || Dating Grace Mitchell || Attire || Theme Song ||xxxx

User Image
                                                          ((ooc : stuff ))space

Diamond Wales

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:02 am
Blackbird claw, raven wing,
Under the red sunlight...
Long clothesline, two shirtsleeves,
Waving as we go by.
Hundred years, hundred more;
Someday we may see a-
Woman king, wristwatch time,
Slowing as she goes to sleep.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw chaser │ fifth year prefect │ halfblood

Di tried to get to the Music Room as quickly as possible; she'd be taking over the club from Avian and Zeph next year, so she knew she needed to be there from the very beginning of the year to the end. In terms of clubs, she didn't think Music Club would be too difficult to manage, as, in general, its members all seemed to get along with one another. Well, there was that one rude little second year, but Di, after years of putting up with Treva and Madoc, was not overly concerned about him. Yet. She waved at Avian as she entered the room, carrying her flute case. It was still the instrument she was most proficient in, although she wanted to try to pick up the cello at some point.

OOC:
Username

Black horse fly, lemonade,
Jar on the red ant hill...
Garden worm, cigarette,
Ash on the window sill.
Hundred years, hundred more;
Someday we may see a-
Woman king, sword in hand,
Swing at some evil and bleed.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:26 pm
User Image
User Image

𝒮𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒹 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓈𝑒𝓇

It was that time of the year again. Time for Music Club to open back up. Skylar honestly enjoyed the club, despite not seeing much in it last year with Peter and the blind boy getting in that fight. He even started picking at Dris at the very beginning of the year, she recalled. Hopefully she could avoid him all together, or he wouldn't show up at all. That was rude of her to think, but the Music Room should be a place where students can come to escape stressful situations, not endure more of them. That was why she loved it so much. Even now, Sky was toting her cello case behind her as she entered the room. It was pretty empty thus far, only the Vice Captain and one of the Co-Captains of the club were present, but more members would be on their way. Dris would be here soon as well, she knew. Maybe with him here, she would feel comfortable enough to actually play something for the other members... or not. Probably not. She would most likely stay near the back like she usually did, out of the way, just there to listen and appreciate the other musicians. Taking a seat in the back row, Skylar opened up her cello case regardless and started fidgeting with the strings, making sure they were correctly tuned. To anyone who didn't know her, and even to some who did, the scene would look a bit strange. The cello was almost as big as it's owner, after all.

She gave it her best. She tried to fit in. She tried to be cool, but she never could win.
                                                            Her mom says she's great. The kids think she's weird. Honestly she wishes she could disappear.
                                                            Why you try, try to be like the rest of them? When you know there's so much more within?
                                                            There's only one you. Here's what ya' gotta do. Anytime you feel alone, put on your headphones.
                                                            Love, love's coming through your headphones. Anytime you feel alone, put on your headphones.
                                                            Love, love's coming through your headphones. L-o-o-ove is coming through your headphones.

x x x x

OOC: . . .

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:52 pm
User Image

P E T E RxxxW H Y T E

SECONDxYEAR xxxxxxRAVENCLAWxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Peter tried to go to the music club as early as he could to save a spot for himself quickly and to avoid the rest of the bleeding-heart buffoons who attended as well. He put down his bag and case carefully down before taking a seat in the back row, hopefully away from the annoyingly watchful eyes of the club leaders. Honestly, you tell a hard truth once and everyone acted like he murdered their grandmothers. Peter spotted a blond doormat from his year sitting in the same row as him and had to hold his tongue back from saying anything regarding how absolutely ridiculous she looked with a cello that looked like it was ready to fall over her. He didn't want to make another 'wrong move' here that could potentially get him kicked out of one of the few things that made his stay in this miserable castle tolerable. Instead, he shot her a condescending look and turned to open his clarinet case. Peter then pulled out the pieces with care, assembled them then practised his scales before starting a melody he learned over the summer to try and perfect his playing. He didn't care about what the others did as long as he got to play in peace.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxthe music roomxxxxxw i t hxxno one
                                                            f e e l i n gxxtensexxxxxw e a r i n gxxcasual

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

username

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ƭнιя∂ Ƴєαя Rανєηcℓαω
Sα∂ιє

Connor walked down to the music club, having caught wind of the club hours for this year. Sadie walked beside her master, guiding him toward the area he seemed to want to go. The blind boy quietly pushed up his glasses, feeling it on his cheeks. He spoke quietly to Sadie, listening to the sounds of his words echoing on the stones of the walls. When he was able to pick up the sound of music, he sighed quietly, walking the last of the distance into the room. Normally, he imagined, it would be much louder in the room, but today it seemed far quieter than its normal self. Like a ghost had washed over the room. He walked past, quietly, making sure to avoid the main walking path. No way he wanted to run into anyone today, particularly a younger Ravenclaw. When they approached the piano, Sadie paused and sat, so the teen was able to feel his way into a sit on the bench. Silently, he moved his fingers over the keys, eyebrows furrowed as he pondered how to play. With a thought, he pulled out one of his many solid-white books and set it where normally the sheet music would sit. Unbeknownst to everyone but he, the book was a guide to the basics of piano. Perhaps he could learn a new skill. After all, it was music club.

Diamond Wales

Sᴏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ 'ᴇᴍ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪғᴇ ғᴏʀ ɢʀᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ
Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴛᴏ ʀᴜʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
Wʜᴇɴ ʟɪғᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ ʜᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ
Lɪɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴏᴡ 'ᴇᴍ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ
Cᴀᴜsᴇ ʙᴀʙʏ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀ ғɪʀᴇᴡᴏʀᴋ
Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ, sʜᴏᴡ 'ᴇᴍ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ
Mᴀᴋᴇ 'ᴇᴍ ɢᴏ "Oʜ, ᴏʜ, ᴏʜ"
As ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴏᴛ ᴀᴄʀᴏss ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ-ʏ-ʏ

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
Saio Mio Ukida
Third Year Hufflepuff
Adopted ☼ Half-blood

If there was one thing that Saio loved it was music club. She didn’t play an instrument and she didn’t really sing. Though get a good song, going and she’d sing along. The Hufflepuff walked into the room knowing that if Kenzie wasn’t there yet she would be shortly. They always attended the music club. One day she hoped they could run the club together, like how Kenzie’s mum had with her friend. Until then she’d stick to being a member with her best friend.

Upon entering the room, Saio noted Connor and Sadie at the piano and decided to leave them be. He was clearly up to something and she didn’t want to distract him. Then there was that Peter kid in the back and her housemate Skylar. Oh and of course Avian and Dia. Sadly there was no Kenzie yet. Though, that wasn’t going to discourage her as she took a seat. Kenzie would be there and then the real fun would begin.

With: Club members...

Wearing: Casual t-shirt and jeans

OOC: ---

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:29 am
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor Fourth Year Fourteen Years OldSingle

Fianna was happy as she walked toward the Music Club room. Last year, she'd joined the club, bringing Linny along with her as part of their agreement that she would join in one of her interests if Linny reciprocated. Admittedly, it had been dirty pool making her usually reserved cousin sing in front of others, but after the whole matter of how Linny treated Hannah at the start of last term it was her just desserts. She just hoped Peter Whyte wouldn't start in Connor like he had last term; she didn't care for bullies, and anyone picking on the blind boy would deal with her if she had something to say about it.

Dressing in a comfortable pair of jeans and a sweatshirt was another reason Fianna was happy, shedding her uniform made her feel less constrained. Slung over her shoulder was the case for the acoustic guitar she'd brought from home. The instrument originally belonged to Linny's mom, and after she died the guitar was stored away, before being passed down to Fianna. The young lioness had been practicing over the summer, and while she was no Joannie Mitchell, she didn't sound too bad.

Looking around, she saw there were already club members there, including Connor, accompanied by his golden retriever, and Peter and Saio, and Skylar whom was unpacking a cello literally as big as she. Fianna smiled, and walked over toward the piano, sitting down on the bench beside Connor and his canine companion. "Hi, Connor," she said cheerfully, as she started popping the case for her guitar open. "I didn't know you knew how to play piano."

Miss GryffindorK

OOC:
Username

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                  Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  We are legends, every day"
                  That's what she told me

Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  Under this pressure, under this weight
                  We are diamonds"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:59 am
Orphan Sisters for Life
Second Years

With : Each other, Music peeps... Skylar

User ImageUser Image
The day of the music club all four second year girls met up before heading along the hallways and up the staircase to their destination. The group singing as they made their way down to the music room. Before walking into the room all four stopped singing. Alana had her trusty notebook in hand as she entered the room. Instinctively the quiet brunette went over to Skylar whom was tuning her cello. “Hi Skylar,” Alana greeted her quietly. Her arms holding her book to her chest as she approached.

Minako soon followed after the brunette puff. “Hello Skylar, tuning your cello I see.” The Ravenclaw commented. She only got to see the shy blonde because of Alana and Candace. Though, she’d admit she liked the girl’s taste in musical instruments. Speaking of Candace was quick to start towards the group before pausing. Looking back she noted Kimberly and then followed her gaze. Peter… “Don’t worry about him.” She told her the Slytherin. Kimberly just stood there staring before removing her gaze and focusing it on Candace. “I’m not worried.” She commented before following the Hufflepuff to the others.

“Is Dris coming?” Candace asked with a smile. Bring on a new Ravenclaw friend. Kimberly shook her head. Whenever there was an opportunity to meet someone new the Hufflepuff was always down for it. Truth be told Kimberly wondered why Candace wasn’t friends with most of the people in second year, never mind all of Hufflepuff house. “Hey, can we stop crowding around the one person that’s not a fan of crowds?” Kimberly commented with a small wave to Skylar. By know anyone who knew them, would know the girls were a package deal. At least Kimberly was being thoughtful of their friend’s feelings. “You never worried about that with me Kimi.” Alana said with a smile. “Someone might think you care.” Minako commented with a smirk. “And what if I do?” The Slytherin questioned them both. “Then you do.” Candace said with a small chuckle.

Alana ~ Status : Happy Theme ~ Attire
Minako ~ Status : Content Theme ~ Attire
Kimberly ~ Status : Happy even with a less desirable in the room Theme ~ Attire
Candace ~ Status : Happy Theme ~ Attire

OOC: - - -

The Shiny Furret

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ⓕⓘⓡⓢⓣ Ⓨⓔⓐⓡ Ⓡⓐⓥⓔⓝⓒⓛⓐⓦ

Dris had been more than delighted to learn about Hogwarts' music club. He could go sit and play music... or better yet, paint. He did love painting, after all. After taking a morning shower, however, he decided he'd keep his paints tucked away... at least for the first meeting. Perhaps he could bring them later, but only after making sure it'd be okay. For now, he pulled on comfy clothes and rainbow laced converse, then grabbed his new ukulele. Or.... did he want his guitar? ...but his ukulele! He sat on his bed for several long minutes debating between the instruments, before finally grabbing the smaller case. Just as a precaution, he grabbed his earmuffs, so if it got too loud he'd be able to remain perfectly sane.... sorta. After looking at his watch, the boy realized he'd be late if he didn't leave now, so Dris darted out of his room and made his way to the music classroom.

After getting turned around no less than five times, eventually Dris found his way to the room in question. With a grin, he noticed Skylar there, apparently playing her largest instrument while he played his smaller... It was silly how it worked! There were also four girls hanging around, so the first year awkwardly stood behind them, waiting to pass. It wasn't until one asked about him... by name? How did she know his name? Well... perhaps from the sorting... or perhaps not. Either way, he could handle it. "I'm right here, actually! I couldn't pass up a club all about music! I do love music, after all!" He grinned brightly, his still damp hair making him look a bit more childish than usual, though the lack of paint was rather new to him. Maybe he'd stay clean a while today! The Ravenclaw sidled between the girls and sat beside Skylar, dancing to some song only he could hear. Dris took a moment to slip his ukulele free from the case, then smiled at all the girls all around.

The Shiny Furret

murruelecreuset

Iɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴄᴀɴ ʙʟᴏᴏᴍ
Iɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪᴛ's ɴɪɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀɴᴏᴏɴ
Aɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴇᴇʟ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ɴɪɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀɴᴏᴏɴ
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴢᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ
Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ sᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏ
Wнeɴ ιт'ѕ ɴιɴe ιɴ тнe αғтerɴooɴ

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ƭнιя∂ Ƴєαя Rανєηcℓαω
Sα∂ιє

Connor quietly sat, studying the large instrument before him. His fingers had carefully counted each and every key, knowing now there to be 52 flat keys and 36 lifted keys. He wasn't sure why they were all grouped, but he was sure this book would explain it somewhere. Just as he was about to transition to reading, he felt someone walk over and sit on the small bench with him. The teen felt his cheeks warm up, but decided to stay quiet. It wasn't until they, she, spoke that the boy relaxed. It didn't sound like he was being told to move away so someone else could play, which was rather nice. He heard small clicks come from the girl's direction, and vaguely he wondered what she was doing... though that question was second to who she was. "Hello. I don't play... yet. I was hoping to learn. I've got a book on pianos and all..." his voice was quiet, as though he didn't want to start trouble. Though, his words may have seemed a bit harsh, as unbeknownst to him, the book was entirely white, save the small bumps that marred the pages.

{OoC: Let Dia interject with Zeph before another Fianna post, then feel free!}

Diamond Wales

Graydon Ironshield

Sᴏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ 'ᴇᴍ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪғᴇ ғᴏʀ ɢʀᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ
Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴛᴏ ʀᴜʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
Wʜᴇɴ ʟɪғᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ ʜᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ
Lɪɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴏᴡ 'ᴇᴍ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ
Cᴀᴜsᴇ ʙᴀʙʏ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀ ғɪʀᴇᴡᴏʀᴋ
Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ, sʜᴏᴡ 'ᴇᴍ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ
Mᴀᴋᴇ 'ᴇᴍ ɢᴏ "Oʜ, ᴏʜ, ᴏʜ"
As ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴏᴛ ᴀᴄʀᴏss ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ-ʏ-ʏ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:30 pm
User Image
                                                  Take all of your wasted honor
                                                  Every little past frustration
                                                  Take all of your so-called problems,
                                                  Better put 'em in quotations

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

ℋ𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 ℋ𝑒𝒶𝒹 ℬ𝑜𝓎 || 𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒽 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 || ℬ𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒞𝒶𝓅𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃

════════════════════════

Zeph walked into the club, already seeing that Avian had opened it and noticing the annoying kid from last year there as well. Ugh, why did he have to be back? Not that Zeph was going to say anything, as long as the kid didn't cause problems. He waved at Avian though, and started going toward the piano, where he usually sat during club meetings, but saw someone already seated there. Well, two people. Okay, this was interesting. He continued over, blinking as he saw a blank book open on the piano. He tried to figure out if the kid was going to try to write music, but recalled the kid was blind. Okay, well, this was a new one. Then again, he'd heard of blind musicians before. Nothing said that you had to let being blind or deaf prevent you from playing piano, after all.

He cleared his throat a bit, figuring that ought to let the kid know that he was nearby before he started speaking, though he waved at Fianna.
                                                  "Hey Connor, Fianna. What's going on here? Going to try playing today or...?." He wasn't being rude, at least he hoped not. He just hoped that Connor didn't have to deal with the giant prat that decided to insult him last year deciding to butt in again. Which, if he did, Zeph was Head Boy. He guessed he could throw his weight around if he wanted to. But, to be honest, he wasn't going to do that unless he had to.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, this is interesting. Why the kid has a blank book, I'll never know...
                                                  Taken By: Lorelei Townsend
                                                  OOC:
                                                  Snow

Even if your hands are shaking
                                                  And your faith is broken
                                                  Even as the eyes are closing
                                                  Do it with a heart wide open

Miss GryffindorK

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:02 pm
If you listen just right, you can almost hear it;
The symphony of secrecy, life, and fear...
The search for love, but finding fear-
Like a moth to the flame we become helpless,
To the beautiful ghost that true love sheds.

𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊
𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

muggleborn │ first year │ hufflepuff

Lydia steeled herself before walking into the Music Room. This was Music Club. It couldn't get much more normal than that. There was absolutely no reason for any magic to be involved at all, and she did need to make some friends, or else she was going to spend the next seven years miserable, and even worse, as a complete outsider. She'd never felt like so much of an outcast in her entire life. Trying not to look intimidated, she walked into the room, scanning it for someone she could approach without making a complete fool of herself. She recognized a fellow first year, Driskol, a Ravenclaw, but he was talking to a large group of second years. Biting her lip, she approached an Asian girl who looked around her sister's age, and whom she thought she recognized from the Hufflepuff table. "Excuse me?" she asked stiffly, trying to avoid casting a judgmental look at the girl's skinny jeans. "This is... this is the Music Club, right? Should I have brought an instrument or something?" Many people seemed to have one, but the only instrument Lydia could really play was piano, and that was mostly basic scales and hymns. She did want to learn how to play guitar, at some point, but wasn't sure if she'd ever get the chance now. The Hufflepuff couldn't really picture her parents being keen on buying her one, given the current... circumstances.

OOC:
murruelecreuset

We all are running our very own races,
Set upon the most dangerous of places.
We are left with a void in our chests we're aching to fill...
The doves come to gather our every need; they lift them up-
To Heaven through the mouths from which we speak.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:49 pm
I get my kicks and I wanna start a rager
I wanna dance like I'm on the video
I got a fever for the violent behavior
I'm sweatin' bullets like a modern Romeo
User Image

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 ℝ𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕨 ✦ ℂ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕒 𝔼𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕒𝕤𝕥 ✦ 𝕋𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕣

Alby was as usual running late only this time it wasn't for class but for his club meeting. At least he had only tripped once and avoided smacking his face on the cool floor before he made it to the doorway of the club room. He took a few precious seconds to catch his breath his eyes widening noticing that there were a whole lot more students in the room compared to last year. Nice. He also saw the Prat was still in the club so, maybe not so nice. But he could ignore him so it wasn't that big of a deal. He noticed that over at the piano was the blind kid and wondered if he would be doing a composition. That'd be neat. Alby noticed Saio standing by herself and walked over to join her but was beaten by a younger looking girl who looked slightly uncomfortable. He overheard her question to Saio and answered it automatically before his brain could catch up. "No, not really. Some people just sing a capella or if they ask they could have one of the students who actually play an instrument to back them up. Erm," He finally realized that he had been talking when he probably shouldn't have been and promptly flushed awkwardly. "Sorry! I'm Alby Callaghan, I couldn't help but overhear and uh, awkwardly butt in." he apologized.

murruelecreuset

The Forgotten Weasley

Bang, bang, give me fame
Shoot me up to entertain
I am a semi-automatic lonely boy
You're dead, I'm well fed
Give me death or give me head
Daddy's little psycho and mommy's little soldier

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items