Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Nikui Roudousha(AU YGO RPG) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Counter
  Vote.
View Results

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:18 am
Jaina smiled with the hug, "... Thank you Jaina. I feel better now." he smiled. suddenly his eyes shot open, "My locket!..." he pulled away and pulled out his locket, when he opened it a scene flashed into his mind. The doctor was being punched until he fell limp in a man's arms. Then he was picked up over the man's shoulder and carried off, "The doctor!!!" he got up and ran out.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:31 pm
Jaina wached in shock as Lai lept up and sprinted out of the room. She limped after Lai as fast as she could, which was depressingly slow going without a crutch. Also quite possibly dangerous becasue of the long robe, but Jaina wasn't concerned; she was too worried about what was going on in Seto's room.

"Ra darnnit..." Jaina growled to herself as she limped painfully along. At least she no longer looked like an escapee from the psyco ward. By the time she reached Seto's doorway, she gasped both in pain and suprise. The sight before her was horrifying to say the least.  

Angel of Flames2

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:19 pm
((Im confused, what sight ifs horrible? I dont think their doing anything to seto.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:27 pm
((eh... i woas hoping that someone could come up with something, like the mauled bodies of nurses and doctors or somethng and some psyco about to pummel seto... maybe i'll write it... sweatdrop ))  

Angel of Flames2

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:48 pm
Lai quickly ran up to the man, "What are you doing?! That's my frined stop! You'll hurt him!!!" Lai shouted to the man holding the doctor.

"Thatt's the idea, kid..." the man said as he slammed Lai to the side, smacking him into the wall.

((nah-I'll do it.))

A man stood over Seto's bed about to push air into one of his arteries(NOT GOOD! OMG O_<) with a smirk on his face, he looked at Jaina and smiled a bit more, "Another with a power? Oh goodie." he laughed as he walked near her, "Don't worry, that silly item you have can't kill me. I'm resistent to the whole "fry the brain thing"." he laughed as he stepped closer.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:12 pm
Sacre! That wasn't good... but how did he know about the scarab? Jaina decided to but some time. It didn't help that she was getting a headache from the massive FOE reading the scarab was giving her.

"Qui faire tu emloi pour?" Jaina asked the man, hoping that he didn't understand french. "Tu sont un faible imbecile a tourmenter un a decuvert homme!"

Come on Lai... activate your item! Do something! Jaina shot the thought at the kid, hoping he was concious and able to help.

(("Who do you work for?" "You are a spineless fool to attack a defenseless man!" Sorry if the grammer is a bit off... my french isn't very good sweatdrop ))  

Angel of Flames2

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:43 pm
((that's ok... I don't know any.... O_O wink )

Lai pulled out his lokcet and grabed the doctor, "Go to hell!!!" he shouted as the man dissapeared, along with the one in front of Jaina. He layed the doctor down on the ground and checked his pulse; it was faint, but there. He quickly ran dow the hall and ran into Kaiba's room, "Jaina! Are you okay?!" he gasped as he scooted into the room.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 8:08 am
Jaina was shocked. The guy in front of her had mysteriously disappeared, probably to the hell that Lai had mentioned.
"Wow... that was good." Jaina gave Lai a smile and a quick hug. "I'm fine... how's the doctor?"  

Angel of Flames2

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:00 pm
"I... I don't know... he's beat up pretty bad and he won't respond when I tap him..." Lai explained.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:39 pm
Jaina made a face. "That's probably not a good sign..." Jaina hobbled over to Seto's bed and pressed the nurse call button.
"Hopefully they'll run into the doctors body on the way over." Jaina said awkwardly. She wasn't very good at the whole take-care-of-the-wounded thing.  

Angel of Flames2

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:25 pm
Lai nodded as he looked down the hall at the chain of events; Nurses come, find the doctor, two stop to help two continue onto seto's room. "What happened?!" the nurses shouted.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:28 pm
All I could do was stand there, cursing the man beside my brother. "Get away from him!" I shouted as loud as I could, it was no good. The man inched closer to him, all I could do was try to hit him away. I had to do something, anything, no one could get near my brother. Making sure my body blocked the man from coming any closer, this was all I could do. And this didn't seem to be helping, as he approched me, laughing manically. Gritting my teeth as I stood my ground, I wasn't going to back down. "I'll die before you touch him.." I hissed, fearing these were myt last words, that is until..

The door to my left busted open, leaving a perfect circle in the wall. The hole kept the doorknob steady in place as Jaine rushed in. I thought I would never say this, but I was happy to see her. Pride was the last thing on my mind at this moment, "Help me!" I cried. The millenium items seemed to make the men vanish. Thank god they had arrived, or me and my brother would both be dead. Glancing over at Janie, I gave a small nod to her. "Thank you..for saving my brother.." I never spoke to her directly before, unless asked a question. But this was different, she had saved my brothers life. She may not have noticed the look I gave her, or may have taken it wrong, but I was only showing that I was in her debt.

Sooon enough, Lai dashed into the room with us, my heart jumped with relief. "Are you alright?" I asked softly as Janie embraced him withing her breast. But I couldn't help but feel helpless, not able to do anything for my brother. He had to be saved by two people we hardly knew, and yet I couldn't protect him. This had to change, I had to find a way to be useful to my brother..and our new friends. The hall was covered with doctors and nurses, this didn't look good. Tracing back to my brothers bed, moving some stray strans from his face. "At least your safe.." I whispered softly so not to wake him. My eyes were filled with anger, anger to myself, I was helpless.

((Dont take the breast thing the wrong way, its like saying bosom, it doesnt mean she was pressing his face in her boobs sweatdrop ))  

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:59 pm
Lai walked back into the room when everything seemed to be under control, the nurses were gone, taking Jaina with them. Lai smiled, "Mey Mikey." he smiled a little more.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 12:25 pm
I shot my gazes to the one behind me, my eyes showing how shocked I felt. No one besides my brother had ever called me by my real name. Everyone we didn't know always called me by my japanese name. All excpet for my brother, who I suppsoe prefered my birth name over my given name. I was shocked to silence, due to it was only those closest to me who ever called me by that name. I could only recall my mother father and my brother calling me that, by what my brother had told me. Since I was too young to remember when they died, all I had was his views. Which in all, didn't seem to be the whole story, at least thats what the book had shown us.

I wasn't sure on how it was they died, but my brother said one had gone to hell. What exactally did that mean? He never told me, I was the baby brother who needed to be sheltered in his eyes. All and all I couldn't blame him, I was all he had left really, and he was all I had. Which was the reason why I was not confortable with this new girl, who had chances of winning in off. Even if all these years I was curious to why he didn't have a girlfriend, now I was not so eager to find out what it felt like. But even if I was sceptical of their future relationships together, she still saved my brother, which meant I was in debt to her. Anyone who saved my brother at least deserved a chance. Besides, there may never be a relationship at all, I may just be on oner my head of the whole thing. But it was better to be safe then sorry.

My attention turned back to the boy behind me. I shifted my body in the chair I had taken a seat in. Of course it was right beside my brothers bed. The thought of someone close to me made my face flush. That and the fact the boy was rather attractive. I cleared my throat of anything inside, nervous to start conversation with someone. "Hey.." I replied in a husky tone. This was wierd, this affect he seemed to have on me. But it was nice, I liked it.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 2:29 pm
Jaina sat on her bed and stared out her window once again, half glad for the quiet, half sad for having to leave Seto's side. Again.
I'm selfish... I want him to be better soon, I want to be near him... there has to be a reason, but I can't find it.
Jaina sighed, and wished that it would be nightime sooner, so she could sneak back.
I make Mikey uncomfortable with my being there, but I still want to go...

Thrawn sat on Jaina's lap and rolled his bright yellow eyes in exasperation. Jaina was so emotionaly dense.

((hehe... no, she's not emo... sweatdrop ))  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff