Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] The Disloyal Dog. (Titus/Riyo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:02 pm
Taking a seat Titus didn't have to wait long for their pizza to arrive. He assumed the plain cheese side was for him to try but he couldn't help but stare at the anchovies that just happened to be staring back.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I can see the depths of hell through the eyes of these fish." Soulless indeed.

Carefully he took his own piece of pizza making sure it wasn't next to any of the fish. He wasn't sure if he was ready for that just yet. First, he gave it the sniff test. He cringed slightly though he supposed it could be worse. It definitely didn't smell like the taco. Already that was an improvement.

With a little bit of hesitation Titus lifted the pizza up with one hand and dangled it by his mouth as he attempted to take a bite. He obviously didn't know how to go about eating this either but he managed to get a little bit and chewed slowly. After a small amount of chewing he swallowed but it looked incredibly forced. "It's better than the taco." He offered.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:11 pm
Riyo watched Titus watch the immobile fish. "I'm guessing that means you don't want to try any." Well, she certainly had no qualms about eating things with eyes, because she practically inhaled her half faster than one could say 'seventh layer of hell'.

It was almost like a suspenseful screev show, observing him trying to eat. You never knew what was going to happen. His reaction this time made her sigh. "You don't have to eat anymore." She reached out to give him a congratulatory pat on the head. At least he hadn't spit this out. "What didn't you like about this? Maybe we can go off of that and find you something you do like."

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:16 pm
Trying to narrow down what he didn't like about it was hard. He really had to think about it but in the mean time he place the piece back down and pushed it away. "It's....chewy. The smell isn't as bad as the taco but there is something strange about it." Though that could have been the fish he wasn't sure.

"If you want to keep trying something we can." Reaching into his pocket Titus pulled out some more seeds for the food and placed them on the table. If Riyo was still hungry he was more than willing to give other things a try. At least so far he hadn't alright refused.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:47 pm
"We'll try one more thing then that'll be it." Because 1. one more attempt was probably all he could take and 2. she could only eat so much herself.

"Maybe what you need is something more... Fresh and less greasy." The ghoul rattled her brain as she considered the possibilities from here.

"OH! I know!" She stood up immediately as the thought came to mind, considering her own thoughts a godsend. "C'mon, I think I know just the place to take you."

Which ended up being the Sushi Shack. Oh how long it had been since she last sampled its delicacies. It was almost too good to be true.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:16 pm
It was like Riyo could read his mind. There were only so many chances he wanted to give here to find something he could tolerate. "Fresh. Fresh sounds good."

After a moment it seemed like Riyo had the perfect idea, having jumped up in a hurry. "A-alright." Following the feline demon out Titus soon found himself at...the sushi shack. "I'm not going to have my food staring back at me am I?"

Despite his question he opened up the door and waited for Riyo to enter ahead of him. He could hear the odd soothing music that filtered through the place. At least there wasn't much of a smell to hit him in the face on the way in.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:30 am
"Naaaah, unless you want it to. I'm sure they've got a couple extra eyes in the back." May he forever be haunted by that thousand yard stare.

Grabbing a table, Riyo picked up the menu and glanced over it. "The good thing about sushi is that it can be as simple as a slice of fish or as complicated as three different kinds drenched in different sauces in a fancy pants shape. Either way, as long as you're eating somewhere good, it's usually pretty fresh." She peeked over the parchment in her hand. "See anything you want?"

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:45 am
Titus made a face as he took a seat. Normal denizen of Halloween probably weren't bothered by the thought of eating eyes, but they probably also ate on a regular basis. "I think I will pass on the eyes."

Picking up a menu Titus glanced it over though other than being simple or complicated...and of course the price, he really didn't know one sushi roll from the next. "Something simple would probably be good. Maybe a doom fish roll." It didn't look like it had a lot going on compared to some of the others. Rice, doom fish, cream cheese, and seaweed. Pretty basic and probably a better bet over the more complicated rolls. "What do you usually eat here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:31 pm
"Suit yourself." Was all she could really say to the eyeballs.

"That's a good one." Riyo nodded, glancing back to her menu. "There's not much I wouldn't eat here, but I guess my favorite is floresce sashimi. It's just fish, nothing more." She might have been a bit of a purist when it came to things like that.

"We could get both and share." He was treating, so she didn't feel obligated to horde.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:17 pm
"Sounds fine by me." They didn't have to wait long for the waiter to come and take their order. Drinks were given in the meantime and their food was out shortly after.

Titus eyed the neatly cut rolls on his plate. They had been arranged in a row with a slight curve with some sort of pink mess in one corner and a glob of green in the other. Despite not being very food savvy the nightmare demon at least seemed to be able to work a pair of chopsticks and grabbed one of the pieces for closer inspection. It didn't have a terribly strong odor but was still obviously fish.

"Here goes nothing." He took the smallest bite he could manage, let it fumble around in his mouth for a moment before he finally swallowed. "I don't think this food thing is for me." He decided.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:24 pm
Riyo was surprised that he picked up the chopsticks so easily. The ghoul had expected he'd fumble and eventually just stab one of the rolls to pick it up.

Then came the moment. Before she even ate a piece, Riyo carefully watched the boil. Surely he'd like sushi! Who didn't like sushi?

Titus, of course. The feline snapped her finger. "Well s**t." She finally picked up her own chopsticks, though halfheartedly. "I guess we can consider this experiment a failure then." At least she got free sushi out of it. The ghoul plucked a piece off the plate with ease and dipped it ever so lightly in soy sauce, ignoring the pink and green 'stuff' completely.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:51 pm
"I guess so." Titus was about to put the chopsticks down and wait for Riyo to finish but there were technically two other things to try on his plate. He wasn't sure what they were but they were there so obviously they were for eating. What the hell he had come this far.

Between the two he had a moment of hesitation. Which to try was a gamble but eventually he edged more toward the green glob and plucked the whole thing up with his chopsticks and stuck it in his mouth.

"Ah!" The noise was almost a startled cry of surprise. Titus seemed to be mulling over something in his mind and then looked at his plate where the green glob had been. "That stuff is really good."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:09 pm
Riyo had been distracted by deciding what to eat next, which prevented her from attempting to stop him until it was too late. "Wait don't-"

Oh s**t.

The ghoul watched him, shocked that he had just eaten that glob, waiting for him to start breathing fire but...

She was dumbfounded. "Y... You like it?" Of all things, wasabi?

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:23 pm
"Yeah, it was really good." But there was no more. Why did they give you so little? "Are you going to eat yours?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:40 pm
Woah.

"N-no, please take it." She had prematurely considered the experiment a failure, but now she wasn't sure just how much of a success this really was. "Waiter!" She shouted, trying to flag the boil down. "Get this man more wasabi. Like... A bowl of it..." Ugh. She couldn't believe what she was saying. Almost seemed like the waiter couldn't either.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:08 pm
As soon as Riyo said the word Titus scooped the wasabi off her plate with his chopsticks and plopped it into his mouth a look of delight in his eyes. It was probably the first time in his life he had actually tasted something enjoyable.

His expression almost lit up when Riyo ordered a bowl of wasabi and while the waiter gave him an odd look he was graced with said bowl shortly after. There were even a few people leaning in to see what was going on and while their faces clearly said no Titus' eyes screamed yes.

Thankfully the waiter had been thoughtful enough to give Titus a spoon and the nightmare demon used it to it's full extent filling it to overflowing with the green paste before putting it in his mouth. "I wonder if my Uncle knows about this stuff. I should take him some."  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff