Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:40 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Clara nodded lightly “ Understandable reaction but he ran all the way from the bar to his house which is just four houses up from here, with my garters and rear exposed for everyone to see. They were medical stockings that I’d been wearing, but I told him I didn’t need them anymore and he went alittle overboard telling me that I would wear them. Got all beastly and such. He’s not been aggressive or pushing like most lykae which is one reason I don’t believe him. He does have very good control, but still a lykae chasing his mate or courting her would not be so ‘nice’ about it. “ She said as sh finished up rubbing in some of the oil on her arm before taking off the gloves and dropping them in the waste basket “ All women have lists, we just don’t tell men. I gave up on the long term thing and the list long ago. I don’t really know what to think about Kade though. I really don’t like being pushed around. He means well, but I like to be left alone.”

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing: pretty in pink
With: none
Thoughts: Oh this sucks

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:55 pm
Sonja Dacia
"There is Truth in the madness"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sonja sighed. "Well. . . I'm going to hand you a hard pill to swallow but, suck it up sister." She said. "I know you like the solo life but for some reason fate pushed you both together now. Maybe your ex is gonna show up and you need your new man to help give you strength or something I don't know I'm grasping at straws." She sighed thinking about it. "Have you even asked him why he's not acting like a normal Lykae? Get him a little plastered wear something sexy and ask him why he's not tried to jump you yet. Also, that aggressive thing he did when you made a fire from his stockings. Understandable. If you burned something of mine I'd get pissy too. Back to my point. Ask him why he's not being like a typical male with his woman. But do the sexy thing. There's a chance that will work. If not be prepared to be ruined for other men. Or. Just ask for cuddles. Like, if you whimper when he touches you it'll freak him out so you know cuddles. . . yay. . ." Her hand trembled then and she realised, not only was she hungry. But she was roasting in her black leather outfit. Crap. She should've waited until the sun was down more before popping in. "Anyway. Remember what I said. Ask him. Be sexy, and ask him or you'll never find out for sure. And if he tries to lie to you, tell him that lying to you hurt your feelings. The one thing a Lykae male wants is to make his woman happy. If you told tell him that he's doing the opposite he'll keep going like a bull at a gate. Gotta go. Will pop in later okay? See ya!" She smiled and traced away.

She arrived at her place around with enough time to guzzle down the last remaining containers and shed her clothes. "Ah~" She cried feeling leather pull on heated flesh. She changed into something else, but still covered her body and traced to the butcher she was friends with. He took one look at her and took her around back. As normal he asked if she'd feed from him, as usual she said no and just took the animal blood but gave him a hug in thanks before downing the containers and asking for more. He gave more but told her there would be none tomorrow as his child was sick and he had to take some time off to care for her. That was fine. Sonja could last a day without blood. . . right?

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:29 am
User Image
C a m i l l e x L y n n x E b e r h a r t
C u n n i n g x S l y x C o v e t o u s

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille rarely let things surprise her, but the demon's suggestion had caught her quite off guard. Seemed her allure was working better than he'd hoped it had. She parted her lips, letting out a sigh of relief at the loosened chains, they weren't completely off but hell, she'd take what she could get.

Even more to her surprise the demon had...scented? At first she'd thought it to be only in her head until she'd notice the closer he got, the longer his horns seem to have gotten. Even more to the point she'd reacted to it! To think her getting worked up over a demon. She could feel a tinge start to form on her cheeks and instantly threw a guise to cover the pinkening. "Mmm...I bet you say that to all your female prisoners.", she said playfully batting her lashes. "Now tell me, why should I trust the word of a demon, more to the point one sent in to get information out of me? Ahh.." She gave a coy smile "Or do you have a different agenda?" Her eyes drifted back up to his darkening horns, as she teasingly licked her lips. She knew how to rile up her demons. Just had to do it for long enough that she could get out of here.

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Trapped...Hostage. -wearing the garb in the bottom right picture-

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

P a t i e n c e x G l o r y x G a i n

User Image
D a v e n x M c E n r o e
🐺 B r a v e r y x S t r e n g t h x L o y a l t y 🐺

Be vigilant my brothers ||

Daven opened the door to his car, ready to get the hell out of the place when a noise caught his ear. Sounds of murmuring, about what he didn't know. His gaze followed the direction of the sound, falling to an assembled group of people who dispersed not long after his eyes found them. There was a body...it wasn't uncommon, especially for a city so big, but what had scared them off? Was the murder that gruesome?

Daven gave a deep scowl when he realized the person was conscious, catching the movement. Shite did no one bother to call and ambulance or the police or something? It wasn't like him to meddle in mortal affairs but for christ sakes that was one of their own they just left. He hurried across the street, dodging traffic and cell phone already at his ear making the call when he came close enough to realize...She's not human.

He couldn't seem to get enough air, mind racing like mad as he approached cautiously, keeping a wary eye about the area. Someone had attacked a lorean right on the street, or purposely left the body to be found. At least,that was his first thought until he got close enough to get a better look. Nah, the woman was in one piece, no open wounds of the sort no scent of blood...Daven paused, his heart thudding loud in his ears, but that scent, he'd never smelled anything so sweet in his years. Maybe she'd been in the booze heavy, the woman was falling in and out of consciousness. "Hey, lass, you alright?"

|| For soon we shall be triumphant

[ooc; Onlooking Sonja

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

🐺 P a i n x R e v e r e n c e x P a s s i o n 🐺

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:18 pm
Sonja Dacia

Sonja walked down the street from the butcher. Damn. . . She'd cleaned him out and there was no way she'd risk more pain tomorrow by finding another butcher to mooch animal blood from. Her body protested every movement. Her vision blurred. But she looked aggressive enough that people crossed the street to keep away from her. She noted a car to her right but didn't make any further advancement on her thoughts. Just need to get home. Her still healing skin stuck to her clothes and ripped from them with every movement. The urge to cry in agony was getting to strong to ignore. Why is the ground so close? She thought pawing a little then realised she'd collapsed from her problem. Blood. . . She needed blood. . . In this state stale animal blood wasn't going to do it. She was going to need live blood. No! Not their blood. She thought as people gathered around her. She hissed at them eyes black. They scattered leaving the car in her sights. She decided then to stare at the car until the sweet oblivion of death claimed her. . . Someone. . . Help me. . . She weakly protested. Part of her not willing to die after all this time.

Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade curled in his position on the bed and sighed picking up his phone. His lips pulled into a tiny smile when he read his friends text. I know. He text back. I plan on either going there or picking a fight with some demons. . .

Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

Ishtar went into her cell and loosened the shackles a little much to the displeasure of his comrades. He barked something at them and something must have scared them because they fled. He was hungry. Very hungry. They'd pulled him from his personal time of hunting game. Not a good mix. And her blood seemed to call to him. No! Had to resist. He'd gone fifty years without incident he was not going to wipe that record out with this enchanting beauty. Blind sided hm. . . That doesn't sound like my men." Damn his demon mind was racing. He couldn't stop admiring her, subtly of course. And his vampire side didn't want to let her free until he knew why she fascinated him so much. "On one condition." He replied. "Instead of going our separate ways. . . you stay with me." The hell was he saying? "This way, the demons won't attack you at random. They'll leave you be." He leaned forward his fangs getting long as he inhaled her scent. His horns reacting to the scent. "For you see, I'm stronger than they are. And they wouldn't dream of harming a woman under my protection least I break my oath."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:51 pm
User Image

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille rarely let things surprise her, but the demon's suggestion had caught her quite off guard. Seemed her allure was working better than he'd hoped it had. She parted her lips, letting out a sigh of relief at the loosened chains, they weren't completely off but hell, she'd take what she could get.

Even more to her surprise the demon had...scented? At first she'd thought it to be only in her head until she'd notice the closer he got, the longer his horns seem to have gotten. Even more to the point she'd reacted to it! To think her getting worked up over a demon. She could feel a tinge start to form on her cheeks and instantly threw a guise to cover the pinkening. "Mmm...I bet you say that to all your female prisoners.", she said playfully batting her lashes. "Now tell me, why should I trust the word of a demon, more to the point one sent in to get information out of me? Ahh.." She gave a coy smile "Or do you have a different agenda?" Her eyes drifted back up to his darkening horns, as she teasingly licked her lips. She knew how to rile up her demons. Just had to do it for long enough that she could get out of here.

|| ✗ø✗ø

User Image

Daven opened the door to his car, ready to get the hell out of the place when a noise caught his ear. Sounds of murmuring, about what he didn't know. His gaze followed the direction of the sound, falling to an assembled group of people who dispersed not long after his eyes found them. There was a body...it wasn't uncommon, especially for a city so big, but what had scared them off? Was the murder that gruesome?

Daven gave a deep scowl when he realized the person was conscious, catching the movement. Shite did no one bother to call and ambulance or the police or something? It wasn't like him to meddle in mortal affairs but for christ sakes that was one of their own they just left. He hurried across the street, dodging traffic and cell phone already at his ear making the call when he came close enough to realize...She's not human.

He couldn't seem to get enough air, mind racing like mad as he approached cautiously, keeping a wary eye about the area. Someone had attacked a lorean right on the street, or purposely left the body to be found. At least,that was his first thought until he got close enough to get a better look. Nah, the woman was in one piece, no open wounds of the sort no scent of blood...Daven paused, his heart thudding loud in his ears, but that scent, he'd never smelled anything so sweet in his years. Maybe she'd been in the booze heavy, the woman was falling in and out of consciousness. "Hey, lass, you alright?"

[ooc; Onlooking Sonja

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:54 pm
(((I accidentally edited my post before this last one to say the same thing as this last one haha so ignore my silliness. I have to keep copying and pasting the outline and tweaking it because there are errors everytime I do it and I wasn't on the screen I thought I was and so on and so forth so the most recent post is the correct one!! Sorry about that sad )))  

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:59 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

After some deep thought Kade put his phone away. He'd screwed up. Blundering in without a plan. When in doubt apologise. . . Especially to your woman. He thought getting up and straightened himself then walked back into the kitchen. "Hey Clara." He said in a kind tone. "I. . . I'm sorry I got so angry before. That wasn't right." He knew she was angry. "And I'm sorry about all the other stuff I've done. I shouldn't have pushed you into wearing those stockings. I just didn't want you to re break the bones or anything. And. . . I'm sorry that I'm making you doubt me. I just. . .I just have good control of my beast. . . I needed to control him. More than any one." He sighed and looked up at her. "I'm really sorry." He showed no intention of leaving his spot. He didn't want to upset her any more by his presence. He'd hurt her. That wasn't right. And he needed to fix this before she did a runner on him. He wasn't sure he'd handle that.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:25 pm
Sonja Dacia

Sonja's eyes snapped to the Lykae who approached. She'd stared at him when he got out of the car. While he walked over she stared at his feet. Her eyes returned to their blue. She reached a hand shakily up to him. Her face death pale. "Help me. . ." She hissed out. "Don't. . . don't want to die. . ." Something tickled her nose making her eyes snap up to him in attention. Fixed on his face. His eyes flickered ice blue like a wolves and back to their enchanting hazel colour. His blood called to her in ways no other kind of blood did. Could he? After all this time Fate put her with a Lykae? As she started to lose her grip on her consciousness she mumbled something in Russian that roughly translated to: I could have been paired with worse.

Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

Ishtar smirked a little. "Nope." He replied. "Haven't had a woman since they changed me." He mumbled then snorted as if sensing her magic. He missed her physical suggestion about his horns. "I have two agendas." He said going to her facing her. smiling softly. "First is to find out the truth about what happened. And second to keep you safe from my comrades if and when I let you go. Mind you, it won't be far. . . Also the agenda you're speaking of can't happen." He grinned. "No heart beat." He's loosened the cuffs only enough to relieve her pain not enough to help her escape. There was something about her, and the way she reacted to him scenting her. . . maybe she was his?  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:42 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara narrowed her eyes at Sonja but let her friend go on, and give her own opinions and views of the situation. It never hurt to have another view point, didn’t mean she had to agree with it. She sighed when Sonja left and sat down looking at her legs, the bruising was fading fast now, and the swelling was pretty much gone, just a little puffy around her knee and her ankle. She could handle that, but she wasn’t heels ready and she didn’t feel very sexy. With that thought she frowned, like she could use any of Sonja’s advice looking like she’d just spent a few months in the battered women’s shelter. She pinched the bridge of her nose and took a deep breath slowly letting it out. This was to much drama, her quiet happy life had gotten turned upside down over this Lykae that Sonja just accepted was her mate, yea how could she be soooo certain.

She shook her head and moved to the dresser and opening the top drawer, inside was a black duffle bag that she pulled out and set on the dresser. She began putting items in it from around the room. She then moved to the kitchen picking out a few select items and placing them on the counter, these things would also go in the bag, but they’d go in last. She heard Kade up and moving around and bristled in anticipation of what he was going to say next. When he spoke she pulled the item she was reaching for from the cabinet, set it on the counter and then turned to him. She crossed her arms over her chest and eyed him warily. After he’d finished speaking she stared at him for a long moment, thinking before speaking “ None of this is alright, so I’m not going to tell you it is. I am not sure what is going on with you or why you are acting the way you are, why your actions are different than what you’ve said. I don’t play games, not with this sort of thing. I have no problem accepting help when I need it and last night I needed it, today I am well enough to tend myself as you can see. I am grateful for your help last night, had you not intervened I’d likely have been killed.” She said watching him, but leaning a hip on the counter.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:51 pm
User Image

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille looked him over assessingly, before turning her head from him "So you're guaranteeing that I'm to remain a prisoner, just that I get to choose where. Lucky me, you're so generous." Her face read a look of pain mixed with frustration. She just wanted to go home. Hadn't wanted to come here, hell didn't even know this place existed. She could only play along for so long, now that feeling of hopelessness was kicking in once again. Camille been alone in the dark for days, no baths, no contact with anyone, being called every name in the demonlish book and she hadn't done a damn thing to them.

She turned back to face him with a look of determination. He couldn't play nice, then she'd up her game. "Just ask your questions and be done with it. I won't vow on one single answer until you guarantee me freedom. From this place, from demons." Figured she'd get the demon without a ....wait a minute did he say heartbeat? Hey eyes frantically looked to his head...no those were definitely horns. What the hell was she dealing with here? Demons usually attempted, that's how they dun-the-deed to find there mate. The only breed she knew of to fit that description was Vampires, whose hearts wouldn't beat until they had found their mate ergo no mate, no ability to, for lack of a better word, perform. Oh gods, she needed to get out of here asap.

It'd be dangerous but it might be better for her to at least get out of here with this male but whose to say he'd even let her leave? For all she knew this cell could be her home til next-world-come.

|| ✗ø✗ø

User Image

Daven felt a sensation he hadn't imagined, the need to protect this clearly weakened woman. That he'd...found on the street. He akined it to perhaps finding a wounded animal at first, but deep inside realized it to be a different need to protect that he would deny through the teeth. His mind was just riding high and hopeful on the fact that his friend had found his. Ah christ, he could worry about that nonsense later. Gingerly, he turned her over, sure to check for any sign of healing wounds, to no avail.

The female was weak, but he was baffled as the what was causing it until her lips parted on a weak moan, revealing wee little fangs to which he cursed and probably a bit louder than intended. His beast was confused. Plain and simple. He would not, could not be mated to a leech. The old king had been, he recalled. A half valkyrie/vamp hybrid. What he wouldn't have given for a curvy lass with a bit of roughin in her. As he stared down at this frail woman before him, he knew he was in a dangerous situation and even more so when her scent continued to intoxicate him.

He picked her up gingerly and carried her back to his vehicle. The thought making him cringe but if he had guessed right on the species she would need blood. Some of the hospitals in the area were known to have dealings with vampires, maybe he'd get lucky in checking around. Kade would know better than he would. Daven dug for his phone, having hung it up once he realized what she was, and dialed Kade. Dammit all he'd meant not to bother him and was doing so anyway but he needed advice and the old man was the best and closest for it.

"Lass, hey stay with me...", he said, giving her shoulder a soft shake.

[ooc; Onlooking Sonja

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:52 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade nodded a little. "I. . . I guess I'm afraid of screwing up." He admitted. "My track record with girls is. . . well. . . zero. There was a fumbled one night stand but. . . that ended with her trying to eat me. . ." He sighed. "So, I'm sorry my lack of being able to court you properly is turning into a disaster." He watched her the whole time. "I want to learn how to make you happy. But it's. . . it's hard for me." Something in his eyes darkened. He looked a little afraid now.

He paused a little and picked up his phone. "Hello?" He asked not reading the ID.

Sonja Dacia

Sonja opened her eyes a little at the sound of his voice. Her heart was still silent. . . Yet she couldn't stop listening to the call of his blood. The song of everyone else died and she just focused on his. "I. . . I'm here." She hissed. Her eyes were hooded as she let his scent tickle her nose. "Hungry. . . Is there a butcher close?" Her words slow.

Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

Ishtar frowned softly. She seemed very agitated. "All right. I'll take you where ever you wish to go." He swore. "Now. Do you remember how you got here?" His eyes looked her over. She didn't look like a Sorceri who knew how to plane jump. He'd take her to his place and get her a meal and a bath. He rubbed where his heart was as he continued to more or less run his eyes over her.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:24 pm
User Image

✗ø✗ø ||

"Okay lookit it, I'm only saying this one more time so open them ears, I Vow To The Lore I Was Minding My Own Business. Get it? I walked out of a lore club, Vixens Place, maybe you've heard of it? Down in New Orleans, south side. Out of nowhere I was jumped, by multiple demons. I did not want to come here, I don't know where here is, because you see that nice welt on the side of my head? Yeah well they were so nice as to hit me hard enough that I was unconscious for most of that jolly little trip. Which is why I think I was brought for information." She hated repeating herself, especially umpteen times to the same damn person. He's lucky he was pretty easy on the eyes or she might have raised her voice a bit more about it.

"There, see, even vowed it. Without a doubt 100% proof. Dunno what you think your men do but might wanna chalk up jumping random girls on that tally."

|| ✗ø✗ø

User Image

Daven sighed with a bit of relief when the woman stirred, and gritted his teeth shortly after when he'd heard her say 'butcher'. Ah Bollocks he really was dealing with a leech. He put his hand over the speaker on the phone, "Lass I can't say as thought I've had many a dealing with butchers to know that sort of thing..." He removed his hand to talk to Kade,

"Hey, boyo. In a bit of a situation here, bare with the lack of details but do you know the closest place a"
                                            leech "vampire would be off to get some nourishment?"

He was compelled to touch her, to make sure she was alright for god knows what reason. His beast should be howling at the fact he was this close to his factions enemy, instead it wanted to ease her pain and comfort her. He was seriously losing it..

[ooc; Onlooking Sonja

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:47 pm
Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

Ishtar's eyes widened. Kidnapped? Something in his throat rattled. A growl? He reached out and gently petted her hair. "I believe you. I do not know why they would happen to do this. But I assure you, I'll punish them." He gave a tiny sigh. "I wish to know something." He added. "Are any of your jewels special?"

Sonja Dacia

Sonja's eyes glazed in an out of focus. She knew he wasn't happy with this. With their situation. She assessed him. Was she older or younger than him? Did it matter? He was biased against her. But. . . It didn't matter. "Not Horde." She whispered lowly. "I swear it. No fear-!" pain hit her then as her skin ripped from the clothes and she gave a cry. She needed to get blood soon. And she needed to get to safety. But she was too tired, to much in pain to think. So she let herself slip into an uneasy sleep.

Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade frowned as he heard that vampiress' tone in the back ground. Holy crap! He smirked a tiny bit. "Well you could offer yourself if there's no butcher's shop open." He suggested. "What happened? Leave her out to cook while you decided if she was yours?" He asked smirking. He shook his head a little. His eyes widened a little. Crap. If it was who he thought his woman would be going mental. "Bring her over to mine. I've got some raw meat that's still gooey. She can eat that."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:00 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara gave no indication of cutting him any slack as he talked, his inexperience with women was vaguely disturbing and amusing at the same time. Perhaps she was just sick in the head. It would be like her to want to see a man uncomfortable in her presence. Especially considering the subject matter at hand. The darkening of his eyes triggered something for her though and she clenched her jaw. She knew that look saw it in the eyes of sorceri that were below her regularly and the inferi that served the more powerful sorceri. Clara has ostracized herself for a reason. She was about to open her mouth and speak when his phone rang and he answered it.

She fell silent listening to the conversation magic crackled in the air as she began drawing conclusions “ Sonja “ She said loudly enough to be heard over the phone. If she was right, that lykae friend of his had better have his story ready when she saw him other wise he’d fully experience what Kade had felt in the shop plus some. She wouldn’t play nice if her friend had been injured.

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:04 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Too late. Kade thought and sighed. "Daven again, bring her to mine, Clara and I will be over soon. . . And that better not be who I think it is or you're dead." He paled hearing her cry out over the phone. "I'm serious." He growled out. "Better have a nice story for Clara because if that's her best friend we won't be happy with you." He wasn't happy for a different reason. Seriously didn't want to have to deal with that girl as his mate's best friend didn't want to deal with her being his best friends mate. Damn it! Why?!  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff