Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Sucre's Refinements Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:23 pm
INN EAGAN

Morning Routine ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager ║ $871.70

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Hearing his phone vibrate against the counter, he quickly picked it up to read the reply. Ty took her to lunch? Wait...Ty came over, and didn't tell him? Why was he over at their place? And why was he taking Bree to lunch, not that he couldn't or anything. Well gee, thanks for being an awesome friend! "Pfft!" Finn scoffed. Quickly swiping up his phone, his brows furrowed as he rapidly sent out another text to his wife. "Well I ain't paying for his food! He's just as much a fatass as I am! Well, I really wanted to see you for lunch, but if you already made plans then have fun <3 And I guess a lizard is fine. I dunno how Dime will react. Maybe we shouldn't tell him right away." Sent. Setting his phone back down, he sighed and placed his chin in his hand. Was it depressing that he couldn't even get his wife to have lunch with him? It was possible he was beginning to see what she was feeling like when he was hanging out with Ty so much. Of course, he couldn't be with either of them right now cause he had to work, but still. It was depressing. He'd love to be hanging out with his wife and best friend right now rather than working, but soon enough Bree's gonna be too big to be working at the bar and until she's ready to go back, he'd be the only one working. She'd probably still be making money, but without her actually being there, it was hard to say. His arm dropped against the counter along with his face. Holding out his forty bucks to Rylee, he groaned, "Yeah, just the sushi and soda please and thank you."

((OOC; ))
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:11 pm
User Image
User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels
"Destiny is what you make it."

Deathling◈Horror Author◈Agenda: Don't get Fired!◈With: Lillian◈Work/Driving
User Image

Alexus thought the tinkling of the store bell sounded as charming as his mood. He smiled as he bounced inside with his brown paper bag and his umbrella, looking for the employees and his wife. "Oh Rylee my dear~" He cooed, giving a second thought and leaving his umbrella beside the door. He didn't want to drip on the floor, it would mean more work for whoever had to clean up. "I brought lunch."

User ImageLiving @: 1414 Doux
Spending funds: $933.60
Last Purchase: Food (-$12.40)
Lust: ◉◉◉◉◉
Adrenaline: ◉◉◉◉◉

OOC: wasn't sure if u guys are in the front or back of the store xD so, short post
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lady Illusia

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:51 am
User Image
RyleexDanielsxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile Married Meow $995xxxxxxxxx

Rylee looked at her boss curiously as she leaned agaisnt the counter a little bit. She wondered what the man's wife had to say and by judging Finn's reaction, she was guessing that the woman declined his offer. That sucked. Taking the money from him, she then nodded her head a little bit. "Okay." She said, she could run and get Finn's lunch after she and Alexus ate lunch or maybe she could suggest going for a walk with her husband and stop there on her way back, but the rain wasn't helping this situation. Blinking as the bell sounded, the tail haired woman then looked over her shoulder and smiled. "Hello there handsome~" She giggled a little, walking over to Alexus and kissing his cheek. She then looked at the bag and tilted her head to the side a little. "Ohh and what did you get for us?" She asked curiously before she glanced at Finn then at her husband again. "Hey sweetheart. I hope you won't mind going for a walk while eating our lunch, I sort of Told Finn that I would stop by the sushi place and grab his lunch for him." She said, the male seemed to be having problems with his knee and Rylee was more than happy to help him. She usually tried to help everyone that she possibly could, which her husband was probably used to it by now.

O.O.C -

Lady Illusia

whiters4

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:49 pm
INN EAGAN

Morning Routine ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager ║ $831.70

User Image

Finn groaned to himself as he remained face planted into the counter. Dime's ears twitched to the sound of someone walking inside, turning to look at them. With a meow meant to ask for the new comer's attention, his bushy tail swished back and forth expectantly. Everyone came in to pet him that he pretty much just expected to be petted whenever someone new came into the store. He didn't like the little kids so much because they pulled on his tail and ears, but everyone else was alright. Finn looked up slightly to see who had come in. A possible customer? By the looks of it, it was just Rylee's boyfriend or husband, or whatever the hell he was. Beh! His phone vibrated not long after. Sitting up a little, he puled the device closer to himself to read the message. Gin? Wedding cakes? "Why? You getting married or something? XD"

((OOC; ))
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
whiters4
Sashiki Hane

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:18 pm
User Image
User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels
"Destiny is what you make it."

Deathling◈Horror Author◈Agenda: Don't get Fired!◈With: Lillian◈Work/Driving
User Image

Alexus happily greeted his wife, stopping in front of her while she kissed his cheek. "Oi, Oi!" He complained, puffing out his cheeks. Couldn't he get a proper kiss from his wife? He pouted until she asked about the bag in his hand, holding it from the bottom and looking inside with a small hum. "You get first pick." Al handed her the bag, looking over her shoulder at a male sitting with his face on the counter. Why did he look familiar. "Sure, that's fine." The deathling replied absently. Alexus avoided the cat, usually animals freaked out since he was basically a lesser death incarnate. He then turned to the side, allowing Rylee past him so they could leave.

[EXIT]

User ImageLiving @: 1414 Doux
Spending funds: $933.60
Last Purchase: Food (-$12.40)
Lust: ◉◉◉◉◉
Adrenaline: ◉◉◉◉◉

OOC
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:12 pm
User Image
Profile Married Meow $995xxxxxxxxx

Rylee looked at Alexus and giggled a bit as his pouting. He was such a spoiled husband! She then looked at the bag and smiled. "Whoo!" She giggled softly, kissing his lips, before she smiled a bit as Alexus agreed to go with her to go pick up Finn's lunch, though they would have to go quick so Alexus wouldn't get in trouble at work. She then glanced over at Dime and went over to the cat, gently scratching behind his ear before she went back to Alexus, grinning up at him before she walked past him and towards the door, making sure to grab her umbrella before she stepped outside, holding the door open. "I'll be back as soon as possible Finn." She said to her boss before waiting for Alexus.

O.O.C -

Lady Illusia

whiters4

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:03 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn sighed as he brought his head up and rested his cheek against his fist. He was starving but he had a little more work to do before he closed for the day. With a tired sigh, he pushed himself upright and walked towards the back to get the broom. Someone needed to clean shop while no one was around. Lucky for him, it didn't require too much moving either which meant that he could do it without hurting himself too much. Grabbing the broom, he walked back to the front of the store and started sweeping the floor and tidying up as much as he could to start getting ready for closing.

((OOC; ))
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:21 pm
User Image
Profile Married Meow $950xxxxxxxxx

Rylee went into the shop, panting a bit and a flustered look on her face. That had taken longer than she had thought. She was such an idiot, but she didn't have a car to drive. "Finn. I am so sorry! I thought I knew where the sushi place was, but my stupid self ended up getting lost!" She said in an apologetic tone. She had only been living here for a few weeks and had managed to get herself lost, she sometimes wondered if her hair wasn't teal it would have been blonde. "I did finally find the food place and didn't make the same mistake I did trying to get there... I took a cab back." She said, setting the food, and his money on the counter. "I paid for the food myself... as an apology." She said. "I also stopped by the cafe and got you a piece of cake..." She said, looking at the ground and shuffling her feet a little, hoping he wouldn't be mad at her. Tomorrow she would be making a lunch so she wouldn't have to go anywhere... that was... if she still had a job tomorrow...

O.O.C I just decided to make something up since the time skip is coming up. >~<

Lady Illusia

whiters4

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn looked up when he heard the door open, and the rain outside. Man! Couldn't he catch a break with this weather?! His bike was going to be soaked! He was going to have to ride home with wet pants. Geeze! His attention turned back to Rylee who was apologizing way too much. Did she think that he was the kind of guy that got angry over things like that? Well, when it came to food he did get a little cranky, but not enough to start ripping into people. Oh! She got him cake too? That was awful nice of her. Finn chuckled as he took the food from her and set the broom against the wall before limping his way around the counter and sat down. Hopefully Bree would understand that he had dinner now. At least she wouldn't have to cook and be on her feet unnecessarily.

"Thanks Rylee," he said as he smiled up at her. "It's kinda late and raining, so you can go home. I'm gonna finish cleaning up here and then lock up. I'll see ya tomorrow mk!" He opened his box of sushi and his smile only brightened. Dime sniffed the air before looking back at Finn and meowing at him. "What? No!" Finn glared at the gray cat and scooted his food away from him. Dime got up and tried to get around Finn's hands to eat the fish the was sitting in front of him. "Go away heathen!" Finn whined as he tried to fight off the cat.

((OOC; ))
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:23 pm
User Image

Rylee's face showed a bit of surprise before she smiled at the male. He... He wasn't mad at her? When she was late to her old job she had to basically kiss the bosses feet so she wouldn't get fired. Smiling a bit, she then nodded her head. "Okay!" She said, a lot happier now. She watched him open the thing of sushi and giggled softly as the cat right away attempted to eat the fish. Rylee turned to head out of the store before she stopped. "Oh wait!" She said. She had almost forgot! Grabbing a one of the bags, she then grabbed a variety of candy options before she went to the counter. She had promised Alexus she would get him some candy. "I promised my husband I would get some candy since he did the dishes without me having to ask him." She chuckled softly.

O.O.C -

Lady Illusia

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:00 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn waved Rylee goodbye and went back to trying to eat with Dime trying to steal pieces of his sushi. Pouting and hording his food, he turned away from his cat and tried to shovel as much of it into his mouth as he could. He looked up when he heard Rylee come back. "Mm! You don't get free candy, but it's discounted," he said as he set his styrofoam box aside to ring her up. While he wasn't watching, Dime crept up and snatched one of his sushi rolls; quickly darting away to hide and eat it. "Alright, five bucks and you're all set," he said as he smiled up at her. It was getting late. He needed to hurry and get home too! When she handed over the money, he put it in the register and turned to his food just in time to see Dime trying to steal another one. "HEY!" he shouted in a huff as he crossed his arms across his chest. Sneaky little thing! How he stayed so small, he'd never understand. "Goodnight Rylee," he said as he grabbed Dime and tucked him under one arm.

((OOC; ))
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:17 pm
User Image

Rylee looked at Finn then nodded her head. She knew that there would be no way for her to get free candy, but a discount was nice! Gently tapping her nails agaisnt the counter as she waited, she then smiled as he told her the price. "Here you go." She said as she held the 5 dollar bill towards the man. Picking up the bag of candy, she then giggled softly as she saw the cat trying to steal some food. "Bye Finn! You too Dime." She said before she looked outside and huffed softly. Grabbing her umbrella, she opened it up, but also used her powers to keep the rain off of her.

[Exit]

O.O.C -

Lady Illusia

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:02 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn put his cat back down and boxed up his food. They needed to leave if they wanted to get home. Something was telling him that something was wrong at home. Cleaning up the last of the store, he put everything back in the back, grabbed his food and his cat and walked outside. It was raining like crazy! Stuffing Dime into his jacket, he briskly walked to his bike, put on his helmet and swung a leg over. Starting the ignition, he turned on his headlight and drove as fast as he could home.

[EXIT]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:24 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, иσvємвєя ①sт

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②④
( ②④ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:08 pm
INN EAGAN

Jack Frost ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager ║ $871.70

User Image

Parking in front of Sucre's, Finn turned off the car and looked back at her. "Okay, we can't be here too long. You're dad's already gonna have a hissy fit over this," he said with a look that said he was trying to be firm with her, but failing miserably. He needed a moment of innocence after his night. He was still dressed in his costume and he wanted it off, but as she was trying to get away, he was doing what he thought might help calm her down. Just watching her sit in his backseat on the drive, he could tell something was bothering her. He didn't ask because it was doubtful she would tell him. She was a younger, younger version of the Ty he met in high school. The chance that she'd open up to someone she didn't know would be a miracle. And he wasn't trying to intrude in her life anyways, he had his own things to deal with: like apologizing to his wife. But, he hadn't even been able to walk into his own house. He was trying to collect himself so he could be ready for the lashing he was sure to get, but everything was still fresh in his mind and made it hard. There was no way she'd let any of it be an excuse either. She'd probably think he deserved the terror after leaving the hospital.

Getting out, that reminded him that he needed to call him back. They weren't done talking and that was the problem. And the guy told him something about a consultation. Finn combed a hand through his white painted hair and sighed. Opening the door for her, he waited until she hopped out before closing the door, locking the car and walking her up to the door. Fumbling with his keys a bit, he unlocked the door and let her walk inside first. He should text Ty and make sure the guy doesn't freak the hell out. Pulling out his phone, he pulled up the guy's number and started typing away. "Hey, I found your daughter tryna escape this morning. I brought her with me to the store to try and cheer her up. She seems a little...upset. We'll be back in a few minutes." Putting his phone away, he rubbed his hands together and breathed into them. It was chilly this morning. Lucky little kid and her higher body heat; or at least he assumed with how little she was reacting to the cold.

Walking over to the store's heater, he turned it on and listened to the low rumble as the thing came to life. "Oh here!" he said as he quickly reached behind the counter to hand her a little shopping bag. "Ya need a bag to carry everything in." Handing it to her, he noticed the nervous and timid look on her face as she refused to look up at him. "Don't worry Sela, you have free reign to get whatever you want. That's a promise from good ol' reliable Trusty," he added with a wink.

whiters4

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas