Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:27 pm
User Image

(◕o◕) Call me Celly ᕙ( ^ₒ^ c)

You see what I want you to see.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Celly giggled, "Well it comes with not being a patient. Buuuut~" She paused as she reached into her purse and held out a chocolate chip cookie. "Since you're being such a good boy," she smiled as she waved the cookie out in front of his face. "I guess I can share one with you, but you have to ask nicely." Shuffling over to his bedside, she smiled widely as she made sure to keep the cookie just out of his reach, which wasn't hard to do given the fact that he was bedridden. She was going to thoroughly enjoy every moment of this once he was released. There were so many ways that she could tease him, this being one of them. Finishing her own cookie, she grabbed another and stuffed it into her mouth. Mmm, peanut butter!

I see everything no one else believes.

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:44 pm
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

$500

Raising his eyebrow, he stared at the cookie she had. Chocolate... He felt a little tempted to try and tackle her to get it off her. Though he wouldn't be able to get out of bed to even attempt to. Though he could always just grab her arm. "Hmm...alright." He groaned a little before pushing himself up, and closer to her. Before she could even move away from him, he grabbed her arm and pulled her into his embrace. He wrapped both his arms around her, locking himself to her.

"I'm not gonna let go of you till I get that cookie off of you." His voice was childish and playful. His grip around her were tight. He had no intentions to let her go till he got what he wanted. Plus he kinda wanted to toy with her right now. He was in one of those moods where he wanted to tease her but still have a lot of fun. He also wanted that damn cookie!

OOC:
Lady Illusia

...my sorrows away •

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:16 am
User Image

"Huh..," she gasped as her arm was grabbed suddenly. What was he doing?! She grunted as she was suddenly pulled into him, her eyes widened slightly, making sure to keep the cookie out of reach. Green eyes glanced over to him as he refused to let her go until he got her cookie. Hn, how childish of him; something she had yet to see out of him until now. Smiling, she repositioned herself into a more comfortable position on his lap, using her knees to keep herself from putting too much weight on him. Wrapping her arm behind her back, the one that held the cookie, she let her other push against his shoulders to become eye to eye with him. "You won't let me go huh?" she asked with an innocent tone.

Leaning in closer to him, she grinned deviously, "I wonder how high I can get your pulse before a nurse comes in~" she purred seductively as she grazed her teeth along her bottom lip. He still hadn't asked nicely. Just because he said he wouldn't let her go, didn't mean that was him asking for the cookie. Placing her own cookie back into her purse, she lifted his chin with her free hand and ghosted her lips over his. Sliding her fingers along his chin, down his neck and arm, she pushed one of his hands away from her so she could wiggle her way along his legs. It was a good thing he was only wearing a hospital gown, made things very easy for her. Slipping her free hand under the thin blanket, she ran her hand along his thigh.

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:05 am
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

$500

Gabe tried his best to reach for the chocolate flavored cookie she his reach for it was nearly impossible. He had to try and do something else to get it off her. He thought about how to get it without asking all polite like but suddenly he was cut off by her words and actions. "What are you talk-" He looked to her hand, to see it dove down to the bottom of his gown. He glared at her for a moment before looking at the door. If she got caught then most likely they'd throw her out. For a tiny reason though he didn't tell her to stop. He wanted some fun with this intriguing idea of hers. The fact they screwed around in a cafe was exhilarating but now in a hospital. Oh boy his heart was pumping.

Staring up into her eyes, he smiled partially to the lightly grazed kiss on his lips. He flinched a bit to the touch of her hand sliding along his thigh. If they had the door locked to the room and he had his full strength, he'd take her right now. No questions asked but scurfiest to say he could not. "You are one devilish person..." He teased while resting both his hands, that were struggling to get the cookie, onto her back.

OOC:
Lady Illusia

...my sorrows away •

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:37 am
User Image

"Ah, ah, ah~" she cooed with a smile as she brought her hand back up and waved her finger in his face. She held the cookie away from him as she felt his hands on her back and discreetly trying to reach for it. Oh no, he still wasn't allowed to have it until he asked for it. The proper way. "Not until you ask for it," she added as her hand fell back down, pulling the blanket away from his lap and slipping under the equally thin gown. He was too injured to get anything vigorous like their previous sex, but she'd at least be nice since he didn't seem happy being stuck here. That she could understand too; if she was stuck in his position, she wouldn't like it either. In fact, she'd have to be strapped down for how much she hates hospitals. Oh...Celly grinned like the Cheshire cat at the thought. Maybe they'd have to try that one of these days.

Licking her lips slowly, she once again wiggled out of his grasp as she heard his heart monitor beeping to his apparently increased heart rate. Leaning over, her lips parted as she let her tongue slip along his jaw slowly as her fingers crawled along his inner thigh. "Better be careful..." she breathed against his ear. "If you don't control yourself we'll get caught~"

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:03 am
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

$500

His eyes narrowed over to the medical machine that was hooked up to his wrist. He could feel his heart pulsing even more with her hand's diving alongside his thigh. He couldn't help control his pulse rate. She was making it rise. Not in a bad way but in a thrilling way. If she didn't stop now then surely the nurses would find out. As much as he was enjoying this it had to stop. When they got out of the hospital and to her place then sure but here with him hooked up no.

He made no intention to get the cookie off her. He had other ideas right now but he wasn't sure if he should act on them. He felt his breathing increase by the second. Her hand was soft and delicate to the touch. She definitely had a way of teasing him. "Pretty hard to control my heart rate when you're doing this to me." He whispered with his eyes now closed to the sound of breath on his ear.

OOC:
Lady Illusia

...my sorrows away •

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:33 am
User Image

"Oh, then I better hurry huh?" she breathed through her smirk. Pulling away from him, her lids fluttering as she bit into her bottom lip, her gaze dropped to his lap before looking back up to him. Moving down further, she glanced towards the door before her hand flipped up the hem of his gown. Licking her lips slowly, she lowered her lips towards his hips, her own pulse rising. Thrill seeking was what she did. It didn't matter in what manner she did it, as long as she got that thrill, she was a happy woman. If that meant having sex in public places, with a man who obviously was enjoying it too, then she was happy to do it. And even though he was pathetically trying to get her to stop, she wasn't going to because she didn't want too. Could it be called a tease? Maybe. But that was only because he wasn't strong enough to do anything about it, or going any further. Parting her lips, her tongue slipped passed them...

~Time Skip~

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:49 am
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

$500

Ten to fifteen minutes had past since he felt the lips of Celly's on his thigh. She certainly made him feel powerless to do anything. Honestly he didn't want to. She took things a little too far which in the end he had to go along with it. He didn't exactly show that he didn't enjoy it. In fact he loved the feeling of her going down on him like that. The excitement of what had just passed made this whole relationship between them even more tense and fun. He certainly had to repay her for such a deed.

He could feel his heart pumping quite rapidly for sometime before slowly descending. His breathing was fast and his eyes were closed. If they weren't in a hospital right now he'd want to take things a lot further. She teased him and now he had to suffer for the restrictions of not attempting to get in inside her if you know what I mean.

"Wh-hen we get out of here I'm going to make you pay for this." He teased with a pleased expression, spreading across his facial lines. He tried to reach down to pull her up to him but he wasn't in arms length. She'd have to come to him. "Damn these confinements." Mumbling under his now slowed breath.

OOC:
Lady Illusia

...my sorrows away •

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:30 pm
User Image

Celly chuckled as she pushed herself up, the back of her hand running across her lips. Sitting up completely, she glanced to the heart monitor and then back to him. "You're going to make me pay huh?" she questioned as she slid off the bed. She couldn't wait to see how that turned out for him. "I can't wait, but for now..." Pausing, she stuffed the cookie she had been keeping from him, into his mouth. Giggling, she sat back into her chair and grabbed her own from her purse. Looking inside, she pushed her lips to one side in realization that she was going to have to steal more later. That was fine with her, but it was starting to get late and she didn't want to spend her whole night here. She could handle spending the day, but spending the night? No thank you! She's spent enough nights in a hospital for her liking.

Leaning back in her seat, she bit into her peanut butter cookie. "Don't worry about it so much. One night and you'll be released to go home with me," she smiled at him as she took another bite of her cookie. Who's house would they go to though? She hadn't cleaned up his house, not that it was her job to do, but his was trashed with blood everywhere. Well, as long as he didn't bleed all over her sheets, she could stand dealing with him staying at her place she guessed.

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:52 pm
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

$500

He could still feel the sensation of his lower region, giving off a slight feeling of pleasure in his body. For someone whom seemed inexperienced she sure knew how to please him. If she ever got injured and was in his state right now, he'd be doing exactly what she did to him. Well not exactly but you know what he means. He leaned over a little bit in the bed, watching his heart monitor once more. It was nearly at normal level though somehow he knew the nurses would know of his heart rate being so high. He wouldn't tell them what happened though. That would be embarrassing for him and Celly.

Narrowing his eyes back at her, he noticed her eating the cookie he seemed so keen to get off of her. "Aw...I wanted that..." He thought quietly to himself. He stretched out his arms a little before resting them both on his lap. He had noticed the time and soon enough he'd have to go to sleep. Hopefully by tomorrow the doctors would let him out. "I'll look forward to going with you." He wondered how this would go though. With him living with her for a short time. He hoped it would be fun.

He reached out his hand now to her own, trying to get her to be close to him. He wanted to embrace and have her warm body on his own. He liked having her in his arms. She was soft and warm to the touch. He would care little if the nurses came in and saw her on him. If they told her to get off, he would say no.

OOC:
Lady Illusia

...my sorrows away •

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:34 pm
User Image

Blinking, she looked down at the hand he extended to her. Taking a slow bite from her cookie, she looked almost confused by the gesture. Why was he reaching out for her? She got that guys liked a good blow job, but to get all touchy feely was...weird, even for her. She understood getting cozy after sex, but anything else just didn't seem right. Pursing her lips, she stretched out her hand for his. What a big baby! Wrapping her hand around his, she gave him a half smile as she continued to munch on her cookie. He was super lucky she was such a nice person. She could have turned out like him, moody and spiteful towards the world. If that had happened, they certainly wouldn't have met and come to somehow enjoy each other's company. How that had managed to happen, she wouldn't understand. It was easy for her to like people, but how he managed to like her and all her annoying behaviors was a mystery. She could understand her body, even if she wasn't a size two, she had a nice pair of assets on her. That was about the only thing she could think of that he would like her for; considering the amount of sex they have. "What's up with you? Don't want me to leave just yet?" she asked with a playful smirk.

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:32 pm
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

$500

She prompted him to be like this. He enjoyed having her comfort and the fact she had her lips wrapped around him earlier on, giving him a whole assortment of pleasure made him mellow and happy. "Of course not, I don't want to be stuck with these nurses all night." He'd appreciate her staying with him just for this night but if she was uncomfortable with it because of her past then he would understand. Still though he would like the thought of her being close to him. Made him calm and loved.

He held tightly onto her hand, pulling her over to him. "I enjoy having you around." He paused for a moment as he thought he heard the door opening but no it was next door. He looked back at her, smiling widely. "You make my life worth living so take that as a compliment or else." He wasn't threatening her. He practically just had a playful tone to his voice but at the same time it was serious.

Anyway if it were not for Celly forcing him to go out and have fun then he'd be in a pool of blood and booze with no one to know of his existence.

OOC:
Lady Illusia

...my sorrows away •

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:27 pm
User Image

Celly laughed, "What? You don't like the whole hot nurse thing?" Giving him a playful smirk, she caressed her thumb along the back of his hand. Don't most guys have a fetish for the naughty nurse, or the naughty school girl and so on? The fact that he didn't want to be here and check out all the hot nurses made her think something was terribly wrong with him. If she didn't care about being stuck in hospitals, she would have gladly stayed so she could check out all the hot tail walking around. Even in scrubs, nurses looked good with they bent over.

Her expression changed drastically when he spoke again. He thought she made his life worth living and he liked having her around? Was he high? He probably was from the pain killers but still! Pulling away from him, she rubbed her arm anxiously and looked away from him. That had to be a mistake. No one liked her that much to think those things, not even her own family. How could he after less than a week? Shuffling over to the chair and picking up her purse, she slung it over her shoulder as she avoided his gaze. "I gotta go, I'll be back tomorrow to pick you up," she mumbled as her feet fidgeted together. She couldn't handle the strange feeling of fear and nervousness that suddenly swelled within her, causing her to want to run away; which was what she was trying to do now.

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:03 am
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

$500

Gabe couldn't help but feel like he had pushed a raw nerve in her body. The hesitation and the way she stood apart from him gave off a huge blinker. He was rushing things and making her uncomfortable. Maybe they should take things one step at a time. After all they only knew one another for about what three to four days? Though he really couldn't help but show this feelings to her. She did bring out the good in him and got him to actually live his life then drink it away. He watched her quietly for a moment before sighing deeply to himself.

He definitely made her weary of him. He should just go easy and wait till she would feel the same way. "O-Oh okay..." It didn't dwell on him to apologize. Honestly he didn't know if he should. He looked away as she did the same, staring down now at his hands positioned on his lap. He wasn't too sure what to say to her now that he had driven her into leaving. Maybe when he got out of here he would just keep this little spark between them on the low side till the both of them were more comfortable expressing each others feelings.

OOC:
Lady Illusia

...my sorrows away •

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:12 am
User Image

Green eyes briefly looked over to him from her spot half way to the door. She wasn't sure what to make of the situation, which only made her even more confused then she was already. Celly could already feel her heart racing and quickly turned away to face the door as she felt a warmth on her cheeks neck. Walking the rest of the way to the door, she stopped as she grabbed the knob, staring down at her hand. The hand that not moments ago was touching his bare skin; the blush on her face darkened. Why was she suddenly acting like such a shy and nervous child?! She was a grown woman, things like this shouldn't bother her anymore. "...I'll see you tomorrow..." she mumbled softly as she opened the door and walked out.

[EXIT]

xTwisted Jester

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items