Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Saisons de Amour Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:16 pm
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

$482

He could only smile to her mentioning his dead fiance. He could care little about the cop and his life. They were trouble to him. He couldn't go without one day being hassled by them. It seemed she was the same. Perhaps they were destined to be together. He didn't think so but every time she was around him, he couldn't find himself from tearing away from her. Something about her brought him closer and closer. If she kept this up he may end up living with her at one stage. That would be pretty interesting. Waking up everyday with her beside him. He honestly wouldn't mind the idea so long as things didn't become hectic between them.

When she kissed him twice he returned the favor, smiling deviously at her. He wanted to do something a little more sinister to her right now but that may cause quite a disturbance. Perhaps when they were alone later he could do it but for now he had to hold back and try to be a bit more civil. When she popped the question he hoped not to get, he groaned at her. The idea of dancing simply was unappealing to him. He groaned a few more times before hanging his head and saying. "Fine but you owe me." Before she could attempt to take a drink of her glass of wine he took it from her and sculled it all down. He placed it over on the table before dragging himself and her to the dance floor. He faced her now with a disgruntled look. He couldn't believe he was doing this. Why was he doing this actually? He could've said no but somehow he managed not to.

Lady Illusia

...my sorrows away •

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:23 pm
User Image
The Masked Woman

The masked woman would then notice a male approach the same table where she stood; the man seeming somewhat familiar, but under her mask she couldn't really make out his appearance quite well unless she was right in front of him. Trying to get a better look at him, she walked toward him and stopped at his side, acting as if she was going to get a snack from where he was standing.

"Where light roams darkness follows,
I am that darkness.."

My Story:
x
Cash: $500

Madame Black

Zyonex

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:30 pm
Robin and Jeni

User ImageUser Image

Robin tried to keep her focus on the dancing. Her eyes looked down at her feet every now and then, making sure to not step on Shiro's feet. She didn't know why, but concentrating was actually pretty difficult. She couldn't tell whether it was from the large crowd of people or the fact that she was just sooooo stinkin' close to him. Her eyes darted from her feet to Shiro's eyes and back again. Her heart pounded from sheer anxiety, even he could probably feel it. "H-How am I doing so far?" Robin asked as she looked up a him slightly. Upon looking at him, she caught a glimpse of Jeni and...was that her phone! Oh god! Her face turned red as she immediately tried to hide her face from the recording camera phone. "Jeniii...! What the hell?"

"Uh oh. I've been caught." Jeni said to herself in a rather nonchalant tone. Seeing Robin's face as red as a tomato was amusing enough. With a barely existent smirk, the sorceress stopped recording and saved the video into her phone. However, she wasn't done there. "I'll scrapebook it~" Jeni snapped a few photos before FINALLY putting the cellphone away. She figured that she embarrassed Robin enough tonight. Giving the frazzled companion a slight wave, the ice sorceress soon strolled off to the bar. Ordering a glass of wine, she paid the bartender before slipping into a seat in one of the corners of the room. The last time she had wine, it was a bit too strong. She promised herself that she wouldn't drink after that, but what the hell. It was a ball! She needed to have at least a little bit of fun for herself. Jeni took a few sips and sat back, crossing one slender leg over the other as she watched the others in the proximity.

Outfits:
Jeni
Robin

OOC:

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:35 pm
User Image User ImageUser Image

Let's sing to the beat of our hearts..

♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ тεяιq нαмαsαкι ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

Teriq noticed the woman get closer, and he continued to pretend that he was watching the other couples. Every few seconds, he would sneak a look at the woman, and with every look, it was just confirming his suspicions that it was indeed Anna. He still kept his composure, and began to quickly ponder on whether he should say her name or not. He didn't want to walk out of here after being involved in a scene or argument, or a slap mark. Standing there for a few more seconds, he finally decided to just take the risk and say it. "..Anna?"

♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤

And waltz under the sky of our spirit..

Profile | 1 |
Wearing | 2 |
Money | $493 |
With | Anna? |
Mood | Calm |
Crush | No one |
OOC | |

User Image User Image

User Image

Lady Sonnet

fuestray

Faun

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:58 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Nervous, Anxious
Company: None
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Checking Out: Robin
Crush: No one
Outfit: Classy

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════☯╗
Shiro was pulled out of his trance by Robins question. Y-you're doing fine Robin..... He stammered, his face turning a deeper shade of red as he realized he'd been caught. He wasn't sure what to say after that but knew it was an awkward silence that was coming on. He noticed Robins face turn a deep shade of red. He raised an eyebrow before he noticed where she was looking. Jeni...Was recording them?! His cheeks got extremely hot and he wanted to hide his face. Not very manly of him. He looked at Robin as the two danced and gulped slightly. As the song ended Shiro felt something odd in his stomach, like butterflies again. He let go of Robin and took a step back. H-hold on Robin, I'm gonna go see if I can get Jeni to delete that video....Or picture... He said, although he was lying.

Shiro assumed that Jeni was Robin's best friend and it should be vise versa. He made his way over to Jeni before exhaling loudly and running his hand through his hair. Oi...Jeni, Whats going on with me? You know Robin best so why am I staring at her...And I keep feeling odd...Like a butterfly feeling in my stomach. He said, rubbing the nape of his neck. He figured Jeni would have some sort of Idea since she seemed to know more about human compatibility.

╚☯═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Fun Time
Serious Theme: On the Precipice of Defeat
Battle Theme: Fighting to the End
Sad Theme Shizuka na Ikari

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:59 pm
INN EAGAN

Date for the Ball ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Finn made it to the bar with little run in with anyone. Sitting there, he watched the purple haired girl do, whatever it was she was doing to the old woman and then get arrested. After that, he turned his attention back to his drink. He was hoping that after one or two drinks, he'd be able to have enough courage to do what he planned on. He hadn't even seen his wife yet. Where could she be? Was she just late cause of her parents? Maybe she chose not to come after all. Finn looked down at the counter top in discontent. Why would she want to stay away? Had he upset her that badly?

Looking up momentarily, he caught sight of the one man that he could pick out of any crowd. "Ty! Ty!" he called as he picked up his drink and sauntered over to him, drink in hand. "Hey man! What are you doing-Wait, did you text me? Is that why my pocket vibrated?" He stopped himself, reaching into his pocket to pull out his phone, seeing a missed text. Checking it, sure enough, it was from Ty. "Oh...Sorry, I was caught up in my drink. I'm about to make a total fool outta myself for Bree and I wanted some lowered inhibitions."

((OOC; ))
whiters4
Quote:

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:09 pm
Robin and Jeni

User ImageUser Image

Jeni was finished with her glass of wine when Shiro suddenly came up to her. Did he see her taking the video? Well...he must've since Robin seemed to react to it. She opened her mouth to speak when he suddenly asked her what was wrong with him. "Hmm?" Her head cocked to the side like a confused dog. She listened and finally had an "ah-ha" moment. She of all people knew the "butterfly" feeling all too well. "Ah, well...You like her. Simple as that." Honestly, she couldn't see why he was so confused about it. I mean, the way that those two acted all silly and flirted around, she was surprised that he just found out. "As for the butterflies, you'll have to deal with them for a little while. It'll take some time to get used to them." Her grey-blue eyes looked over her empty wine glass before looking over at Robin who was awkwardly just standing around.

Outfits:
Jeni
Robin

OOC:

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:29 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Nervous, Anxious
Company: None
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Checking Out: Robin
Crush: No one
Outfit: Classy

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════☯╗
Shiro looked at Jeni like she had just spoken another language. What did she mean by that? Like her? He scratched his head and raised an eyebrow. I like her? He said in a confused tone. It took him a few more seconds before everything made sense to him. It all made sense now but that didn't mean it didn't get him flustered. His face was red and he was avoiding eye contact. I-I guess I...I shouldn't keep R-robin waiting... He stammered before making his way back over to the woman. He didn't want to stay around Jeni, she might tell him more things that would make him feel like this. He could only take so much in one day! Shiro reached Robin and smiled calmly, acting normal somehow. Robin~ I need to talk to you... He said, at first in his normal tone before he got very close to her. His face was a few inches from hers and he had a somewhat serious and somewhat seductive tone for the last few words.
╚☯═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Fun Time
Serious Theme: On the Precipice of Defeat
Battle Theme: Fighting to the End
Sad Theme Shizuka na Ikari

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:45 pm
Robin and Jeni

User ImageUser Image

Jeni gave Shiro a strange look. Did he not understand what she meant by him liking Robin? Man, she knew Robin had emotion problems, but him too? She was about to give him a more in-depth explanation when his brain suddenly seemed to put pieces of the puzzle together. "If only it was that easy explaining to Robin..." The sorceress thought before shaking her head. Watching as he had left, her cell phone suddenly buzzed. Bzzzzz. Bzzzzzz. Bzzzzzz. "Who's this?" Jeni pondered in thought until she saw the I.D on the message. Ben. From this morning, he seemed a bit frantic, so she was slightly curious about whether he was feeling alright. Her eyes scanned through the text message fairly quickly seeing as he sent, "Meet me at Moonbucks." Great. Now Jeni could finally leave the ball. Not that it wasn't good or anything, she just felt like she was baby sitting Shiro and Robin. She glanced back up at the couple. Honestly, Jeni wondered whether or not to tell them that she was leaving. She gave it some more thought but decided against it since they were..um...busy? Grabbing her things, the icy woman slipped away and left.

[ Exit - Jeni ]

Robin looked around nervously until Shiro had returned. She was about to ask him about the video being deleted, but he suddenly told her that he needed to talk with her. Confused, she blinked blankly at him at first. Talk? About what? She then took noticed of the change in his tone and....how close he was getting! Uguu! Her cheeks flushed a bright pink as his face got closer to hers. "A-About what, Shiro?" She asked as she twiddled her thumbs a bit. What did he talk to Jeni about? Now that she thought about it, his attitude was kinda different after he talked to her. Maybe he was happy that the video or picture got deleted?

Outfits:
Jeni
Robin

OOC:

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:07 pm
●○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○●

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Money: $465

Mood: Content

Species: Dark Elemental Dragon

Clothing: As shown in the display picture

╔═══════════════════════════╗

He nodded his head in acknowledgement, a little confused about the whole 'heels' situation. "It looks painful to walk in, you feet aren't sore, are they?" he asked, a little concerned. It looked as if she was walking tip toed all the while. Women, he'd never understand them. He scratched his head, still confused as to why he had come to this event. It's the complete opposite of what he usually does. Huge crowd, loud people, what has gotten into him recently? "I still don't quite understand why I invited you, actually." countered the male, letting go of her hand as he set down on the chair. He gestured towards the chair next to him. "Sorry for making you walk. Maybe I should've drove us here instead?" he said, pointing to his lap, gesturing for her to place her feet there so he could check if she had any blisters whatsoever.

╚═══════════════════════════╝

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

●○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○●

PUMMMY

Trash

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:44 pm
User Image

EVI AHIRI

Single║Human║18║Is it too much?&Hairstyle║$441.15

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—*—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—*—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

"Of course!" she picked up the end of her skirt and grabbed his wrist with a bright smile. How exciting! She was getting to see the other half of society, and how they lived. Plus, she was doing it with someone so attractive. Devi blushed softly as she thought that. Andrew. Attractive? She glanced back at him as she tugged him up to the hotel. Yeah, he was. His shaggy, but well kept red hair. His big blue eyes. Devi blushed harder. Dammit! Letting go of his hand, she stepped through the sliding doors and looked around inside like she was a girl seeing a castle for the first time. Coming up to him, she placed her hands on his chest, a childlike smile, her eyes shinning like rubies, "This is amazing Andrew! I love this and I'm so glad that you came with me!" she stood on her tip toes and kissed his cheek.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:58 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Finn
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Perfect Balance/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: Edit Manuscript

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author
═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═

Tyrese peered down at his watch and checked his phone, spotting a seat and inching closer to the back of the room. It was before he could get there that he heard his name being called. His gaze landed on Finn, his eyes held relief before a brow rose slowly. "If it were anything other than your phone vibrating, I'd be worried if I were you." He hummed, smirking and patting Finn's shoulder. He then looked in the direction Finn had just come from, then down at the glass the male had in his hand.

But dear lord, where he heck were all these people coming from?! He didn't think it would be this popular. They were still crowding in. And, oddly, most of the men looked nervous. His lips thinned before he suddenly eased. Seems there was less to be worried about than he though, all the guys here needed drinks. That proved it, dances and formal events were the invention of a woman, no man put this sh*t together. He snickered to himself, sighing quietly and maneuvering past Finn to reach the bar. Even so, he still needed a drink to live through tonight. He knew Lil was here, he just had to find her and hope they ditched or she at least didn't want to dance.

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:11 pm
User Image

A n d r e w x D a n i e l s

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile: x |Relationship status: Single |Andrew is wearing: x | Money: $762
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Andrew smiled before he gave a soft chuckle as she grabbed his wrist and pulled him along behind her. As the male followed after her, he tilted his head to the side just a little as he noticed her blush. 'She's even prettier when she blushes.' That thought of course making him blush a bit. He shook his head a little bit before his eyes widened a little as he looked around the place, even the parties he'd been to when he was younger weren't as grand as this one. The male then glanced at Devi and gave a small chuckle at her reaction. It was rather.. well.. cute. He then looked down at her and smiled, despite his heart rate picking up a little. "It is." He said before he blinked and his face felt like it was on fire as she kissed his cheek. The male smiled a bit more before looking at her again. "S-So what would you like to go do?" He said, glancing at the couples dancing then over at the food, which looked extra delicious with how hungry he was. He wasn't sure about the bar though, knowing Devi wouldn't be able to drink, but maybe they served punch or soda?

|Out.Of.Candy| ~ |

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:46 pm
INN EAGAN

Date for the Ball ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

"Hah! Yeah, I probably would be too," he laughed, rubbing a hand through his hair a few times. Once Ty saw his drink, he seemed to bee line straight for the bar. Alrighty then! Someone seemed to be on edge for no reason. Okay, he had his own reasons; speaking of which....Finn looked around a little, following behind him. "Hey, why are you here by yourself? You wouldn't come to something like this unless a certain woman forced you," he asked with a bit of a teasing smile on his wet lips from his drink.

Coming up beside him, he set his half empty glass on the bar and motioned for another. He finished his drink just as his other was set before him. Forget all about the ridiculous amount he just spent. Forget all about the nerves that chewed at him to run away for the thing he knew would get Bree's attention. Speaking of, where was that tiny little forest of curls?! She should have been here already. He asked her to come...Was she not going to?

((OOC; ))
whiters4
Quote:

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers