Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Streets of Uptown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:31 pm
User Image
User Image

Freya stayed on the ground crying and trying to avoid thinking about her blood that was running down her neck, occasionally she would remember that her blood was trickling down her neck and it have her a panic feeling. Freya couldn't help but wonder what this would do to her, she had never know vampires to be a real thing but Freya had always heard that if you got bit by one you turned into one. That thought terrified her she did not want to be one of those.. Things... Soon she heard a familiar voice and she looked up to see Leon, thankfully he got her text. Leon asked what was going on Freya shook her head "I was only trying to help her and then she attacked me." Her voice was completely diffrent from the day before, she sounded broken and terrified. "What do I do?" She was whispering while attempting to regain her composure, but that seemed like an impossible feat.

Location|| Upper city streets
Balance|| $1000.00
Outfit|| Bkack skinny jeans with a burgundy sweater that has a cut little sheep on it, black coat overtop.
OOC||

xTwisted Jester

Lord Yozo

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:39 pm
User Image
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂

▁ ▂
I'm losing it!

Aleisha Valerie
Ah the loss...
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Aleisha could not change another being into a vampire without connecting her own blood with the others mouth. It was more of a bond to turn another since sharing ones blood with another connects each other. If one felt pain, the other would feel it. She hasn't changed anyone yet due to her not finding that special someone yet. Once she found that person then the question of either having him or her be her race would have to be brought up.

Aleisha could not hear the other girl anymore nor the male who had arrived. Nor did she really find herself caring. She was really focusing on the thought of blood that she took. The intoxicating smell. Oh so delicious. She just wished she got more of it but no something had to stop her..

mudgirl2222

Lord Yozo

I've lost it!
▂ ▁

▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:05 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Normal
Company: Freya
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Checking Out: No one
Crush: No one
Outfit: Everyday

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════♛╗
Leon listened as the scared girl explained her situation. Attacked? What did she mean. Who attacked you? Are you ok? He asked. To be completely honest he had never expected any danger to arise in such a well kept place. Uptown usually had very low criminal activity. So what exactly was going on? Leon scratched his head before putting out his hand to help her up. Freya get up, we have to get out of here if you're being chased. I told you to be careful, this city is filled with odd balls... He said, but instead of looking at Freya he was looking around, trying to find anyone suspicious looking. Leon then looked over at Freya and smiled softly, she didn't need his cautious vibe, it would cause her to freak out more. It's alright Freya, you're going to be fine. Trust me. He said, hoping she would take his hand and take his advice to scram.

Leon still had no idea who her attacker was but was keeping a sharp eye. No one seemed to have any sort of dangerous vibe about them so he felt like they were safe for now.

╚♛═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Splaaash Boogie
Serious Theme: Tragic Memory
Battle Theme: Battle
Sad Theme Aoi Kajitsu

OOC:

mudgirl2222

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:23 pm
User Image
User Image

How could she even explain this? Deffinetly was not a normal occurrence, "I don't know, it sounds crazy but she seemed like a vampire. I just feel a little dizzy." This was possibly the most rational she could get, she had managed talk more at least. Freya took his hand and then used it to help her get up off the sidewalk. When she stood up she closed her eyes for a moment to attempt to calm the dizziness she was feeling. Freya noticed Leon seemed to be looking around for who had attacked her "Shevwas down that way..." Freya said pointing in the direction she had run from. When Leon said she would be alright Freya just stared and shook her head no. Maybe she would be okay physically but it was easy to break Freya and something this big could easily ruin her. "Let's just go." Freya whispered.

Balance|| $1000.00
Outfit|| Black skinny jeans with a burgundy sweater that has a cute little sheep on it, black coat overtop.
OOC||

xTwisted Jester

Lord Yozo

Quote:

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:39 pm
User Image
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂

▁ ▂
I'm losing it!

Aleisha Valerie
Ah the loss...
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nothing had changed at this moment. Aleisha was still laying in the box, recovering slightly from the short pain she felt. No one seemed to come up to her after that. Perhaps it's time she'd find a new ground to feed. This place seemed tainted ever since she harmed the girl. Surely a warning would go out now to the police for a rogue vamp going around the city, harming folks. She hasn't got caught yet but it's only a matter of time.

She peeked her head out of the box to see where the girl had run off to. She could not see her. "Huh...must of ran off." Smiling sinisterly to herself, she closed her eyes and let a small sigh escape her pursed lips.

mudgirl2222

Lord Yozo

I've lost it!
▂ ▁

▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:00 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Normal
Company: Freya
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Checking Out: No one
Crush: No one
Outfit: Everyday

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════♛╗
Leon listened as the girl explained what had happened. A vampire huh? He didn't see to many vampires anymore. He raised an eyebrow when she gave him the general direction of her attacker. What did she want to get by telling him that? He felt like going over there and dealing with it but an Incubus wasn't to much of a fighter. Don't worry Freya, I'm more of a lover than a fighter, unless I have to fight. He said, smiling comfortingly. He didn't want her to worry about him charging off like a mad man, he wasn't an idiot after all. When Freya said she wanted to go he nodded slightly. He held her hand and gestured for her to lead the way. He wasn't sure it would be safe for her to crash at his place.
╚♛═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Splaaash Boogie
Serious Theme: Tragic Memory
Battle Theme: Battle
Sad Theme Aoi Kajitsu

OOC:

mudgirl2222

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Freya just shook her head at what he said "I just wanted you to stop looking for her." Freya told him. Freya saw the gesture for her to lead the way, she would have to figure out where she was and if she recognized anything. Soon she saw something that she recognized and then began to walk in the direction she thought was right. Freya had decided that she wanted to go home, it was the only place she felt was a little bit safe. After a little bit of walking Freya let go of Leon's hand and crossed her arms over her chest. Freya continued walking following things that looked familiar.
(Exit)

Balance|| $1000.00
Outfit|| Black skinny jeans with a burgundy sweater that has a cute little sheep on it, black coat overtop.
OOC||

[/quote

Lord Yozo

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:43 am
User Image
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂

▁ ▂
I'm losing it!

Aleisha Valerie
Ah the loss...
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The air seemed rather quiet now. Aleisha couldn't hear anyone from a mile away. The girl she attacked must've left and now she felt somewhat annoyed. She didn't get her full dash of blood and with that happening her eyes were shining red still. The lust was in her eyes. She needed to feed or surely she would feast on her own. Bad things would come if she did this. It would only cause what she had of her sanity to decay. It was a hard thing to fight against. Every day seemed more of a hard struggle. She needed a source. Sure humans would work but having to risk her life for it seemed almost not worth it.

Crawling out of her makeshift home, she holstered herself up to her feet. Both arms wrapped around herself she scanned her eyes for what seemed like a potential place to target. A home to be exact. Someone she could manipulate into letting her inside. This though was all about who she targeted and hoped that no repercussions would occur. ~exit~

I've lost it!
▂ ▁

▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Quote:

Quote:

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:30 am
User Image

(◕o◕) Call me Celly ᕙ( ^ₒ^ c)

You see what I want you to see.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Celly skipped out of the hospital with a smile. It's not everyday she leaves a hospital with a smile. Even though she felt like utter trash, she was in a good mood. Her owl purse bounced against her hip, her long purple hair bouncing around her shoulders. It's terrible weather out, but it was still kind of bright. She should have brought sunglasses! Splashing into a small puddle, she smiled to herself. This kind of weather was nice. She wasn't made for sunlight so anything other then sunlight was her ideal weather. Heat too. She couldn't handle anything over seventy-five degrees. It wasn't for any other reason other then her being born a redhead. She was pale and burned easy. Plus she was hungover to all hell! The light made her pulsing headache worse.

If only Gabe had stayed with her. Climbing onto a planter, she began a succession of back walkovers along the planter railing. People were watching her, obviously noticing that she didn't belong in uptown, but at the same time fascinated by her flexibility. Celly most certainly didn't belong in uptown. She was from a normal middle class family and a fairly poor person. Street preforming didn't make her a whole lot of money. One of these days she should try and look for a job if she wanted to have a continuous income. Plus, Gabe didn't work as far as she could tell. He did nothing but drink all day long. Although, maybe after today he'd stop. When the railing stopped, she jumped down and continued on down the street to look for something to eat. She was starving!

I see everything no one else believes.

Boracay Rum

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:00 am
User Image[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]
RENDELINE "RED" BONAPART

Moonies: $1000.00
Company: A girl
Form: Human

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

First day in Soleil and she was already having problems. First it was her luggage being delayed from its arrival and now she discovers Setsuko having an affair? Next to her grandmother he was the most important person in her life. All this time he had made her feel that their feelings were mutual but today after seeing that look in his eyes she was sure that she had already been replaced. How she hoped that she would be able to go back home and be with her forest friends. They're always there to comfort her. They knew when she's down. Unlike Setsuko she was sure that they'll always be there for her. Wait, a friend. That's right. She has one friend here. Surely she would be able to help her out with her broken heart. Taking out her phone from her pocket, quickly she looked for the name of her pen pal Adrienne not noticing that she was about to collide with a person in the streets. The grip she had on her phone was not that tight due to too much tears that she had shed all the way from her cousin's place so when she bumped into the girl she accidentally had let go of her phone causing it to brake into three pieces.

A few sobs still escaping her mouth, Rendeline quickly kneeled down and picked up pieces, trying to put them together. This was her first phone and she had broken it. How else would she be able to contact her friend if she had no idea on how to fix a simple gadget as this? It took her a while to realize the fact that she had actually bumped into someone and needed to ask for forgiveness. She was new in the city, having another misfortune like having an enemy would just make her condition a lot worse. Hugging the remaining pieces of her phone she looked up to the female,
"I'm terribly sorry for my actions. It's just that... Today, I..." Tears started to fall down her cheeks again as she started to recall the scene back then. The tears had blurred her vision so she had no idea what the person even looks like. This is really turning into such a bad day.

Text
"Thoughts"
"Speech"

Lady Illusia

Ochachacha

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:20 am
User Image

Lost in her thoughts of what type of food she was planning to get, she was caught off guard when someone bumped into her. She may be a flexible woman, but Celly had no balance. Plus she was just plain clumsy. Stumbling over, she heard the sound of something breaking against the concrete and looked over. The girl looked like an utter mess. Oh! That meant she was vulnerable. Maybe she could make some money off her if she played her cards right. Hah! Cards. Celly got to her feet, wiping off her jacket that had gotten a little dirty from the wet ground. The look in her face, the way her shoulders stooped...Celly had just felt that same way minutes ago at the hospital. This girl should have friends to help her so why wasn't she with them? Celly's only friends? Gabe and a bunch of dead people. They weren't really her friends either, they just stuck around her because she was the only one that could hear or see them. Why was this girl just walking around the streets instead of being with her friends?

"What?" she tilted her head a little. "Oh! Don't even worry about it. I fall over all the time." The purple haired woman laughed as she reached out and took the pieces of her phone that seemed to have broken apart. "What's got you all teary eyed?" she asked as she put the pieces back together and handed it back to her. Where was a good place to get greasy food? Celly was still new to the city. She knew where the coffee shop was...A knowing grin tugged at her lips at the memory of her and Gabe in the bathroom of the establishment. She knew where the sushi place was and the clothing store in Cerise, or whatever it was called. She also knew where the beach was because she lived on the beach. But she needed cheap, greasy food for her hangover. Bah!

Boracay Rum

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:09 am
RENDELINE "RED" BONAPART

With her eyes still filled with sorrowful tears she bit her lower lip to stop it from shivering. Her forced might have been to much since the female seemed to have stumbled to the ground. And yet, she was still nice to to brush it of as if it was nothing. Maybe the city folks are not that bad after all. Now what did they taught her back then? Compliment. Yes, she would need to compliment this person. If she was to look for something then she would need her vision cleared up. Holding her broken phone in one hand she wiped off her tears with the back of her hand to get a better look. It was a female who had a wonderful hair dyed in purple matched with darling sea green eyes. But what caught her attention was her bag designed to look as if of an owl. For a brief moment she stared in awe at it before she took her phone. She was going to take it back until she had asked her the reason why she was in such state.

Rendeline had a one side crush over his cousin Setsuko. If she was to say that then maybe it would creep out the female who was kind enough to fix her phone for her. No, she needs to word it properly in a way that she would not be lying to her but still telling her what really happened.
"I just found out that my beloved have an affair while I was not by his side." Smiling weakly, Rendeline stood up and dust herself off, placing her hood back on. She almost forgot that it was actually cold today since her emotions had completely taken over her. The feeling was still there but it was somehow mended by the presence of the person who she was with. "Thanks for fixing my phone. This is the first time of me having one so I thought that I have broken it completely. You fixing it really made me relieved. Is there anything I can do for you in return?" She offered not knowing what kind of misfit may come her way. She was the type of person to trust the other. She sees the good in people instead of the bad. Yes, she was about to go to the dark sight just a minute ago but that was all Setsuko's fault. This was something else.

Text
"Thoughts"
"Speech"

Lady Illusia

Ochachacha

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:32 am
User Image

"A boyfriend huh?" Celly mumbled, mostly to herself as she took a moment to think, completely ignoring her thanks. However, she did catch the question to return the favor. Green eyes perked right up! "Ya know, it's more of what I can do for you," she began as she slid up next to the girl and draped her arm around her shoulders. No one really knew this about Celly, mostly because she had no friends and no one ever cared to ask, but she did find women attractive. That wasn't what she was going for with this girl, although she was cute. No, it was hard for her to find anyone that even wanted to come close to staying around her longer than an hour. Gabe was just...something. She wasn't quite sure what yet. "Have you heard of a little thing called Tarot? The acient practice of card reading?" she asked as she slipped her other hand into her purse and pulled out her tarot deck.

Celly didn't just see dead people. Although, that was her more prominent ability because she couldn't shut it off. No, she had a type of clairvoyance, but only through the use of cards. They kind of acted like a conduit. If she had no cards, she could see nothing. "You see, I just so happen to be a practitioner of this craft and with the heartbreak you're going through right now I'm sure you seek some guidance, correct?" she asked, looking the girl in the eye. Normally, if she wasn't actually set up some place, her words were along the line of a dying family member that relied on her. But her words could change to fit the situation and love sick people, the easiest of them all. So worried and consumed with what they should do next that they seek advice from anything that can help combat their pain. Celly wouldn't know personally, but plenty of people have come to her for it.

Boracay Rum

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:28 am
RENDELINE "RED" BONAPART

The mere mention of the word boyfriend had her eyes twitch a little. Rendeline was not even sure how her cousin had seen her as. A little sister? Someone whom he could practice his moves on to sway the ladies? Or perhaps someone who is a possible candidate to be his love interest? With all her being she wished for the last option to be true but sad thing is that she can do nothing but assume and dream for it to be true. So instead she gave her a sweet smile letting her decide on if it would be a yes or a no. Besides, she was not even sure that she clearly heard what she just said. Blinking her confusion out, she turned to face the female whose arm was now draped around her shoulders. "Tarot?" This was the first time she had heard of it. Her grandmother had not told her much about the world beyond the forest thus making her ignorant to things around her. The cards she holds in her hand had made the blonde curious. Just like she said it looked as if the images drawn on them are of ancient artistry. "May I have a closer look?" If she was allowed she would then trace her fingers over them, taking a closer look at each and every one of them. There were a few cards that had taken her interest: "The Empress"; "The Moon"; but most of all the card that was named as "The Lovers"

The image of the couple up front dancing had slowly been replaced by hers and Setsuko's. Her depression had caused her to hallucinate. Yes, they were cousins but they were not blood related. Rendeline's mother had married a widow which had children with her husband who had already passed away. Being in a relationship with him would not make it as if she was to commit something that was a taboo, right? She can still dream, right? Her eyes flickered back to the female when she began to shed a more light about the tarot cards.
"Gui-Guidance?" Yes, that is the thing that she really needed right now, Guidance. She needed to know that she was to do next. A simple advice would do but with cards like this there should be something more than that. "By that you mean advice... From the cards?" She needed to get a little more clarification from it. Getting advice from cards did not sound very ideal for the blonde and yet there was something in her that pushed her and told her that she should go ahead and give it a try. Take a leap of faith. The opportunity had already presented itself so why not grab it. It was something to be in her favor anyway. "Maybe you can help me out then? How does it work?"

Text
"Thoughts"
"Speech"

Lady Illusia

Ochachacha

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:07 am
User Image

A little reluctantly, Celly handed over the cards. They needed the girl's energy in them anyways to get an accurate reading, so letting her touch them wasn't that big a deal. She couldn't just hand out readings all willy nilly. No, the cards required energy for anything to be read properly. They feed off that to make the reading, the insight, targeted at the one asking the question. Hers was the base energy, but this girl's was the jump start. It was strange, but she could even see visions of herself if she gave herself readings. The last one she gave herself...Celly quickly shook her head. She shouldn't think about it! If she thought about it, she would just trick herself into believing it and her mind might start making things happen. The mind was a powerful thing.

"Hm?" she blinked and looked over at the girl as her cards were handed back to her. Her pleading nature was just what Celly needed. Smiling at her, she slipped her cards back into her purse. "Of course! Advice from the cards is a wonderful thing because they look into your past, present and future. So nothing is left to chance." Green eyes looked up to the gray sky. "But perhaps we should go somewhere dry, yes?" she suggested casually. She didn't want her cards ruined in this weather and she treated them with too much respect to put them on the ground. She needed a table to preform her reading on.

Boracay Rum

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out