Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Taste of Italy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:24 pm
Tsukasa Inamori
|| The Fox || 22 || Single || Journal ||

Due to his line of work it would only be normal for Tsukasa's feet to move with such stealth. In fact, it was not only his feet but his body as a whole. These would gradually fade though since the other person would be bound to notice his presence. Take it as if the creature's ability to adopt to their surroundings. The fox nodded upon hearing his preference. Recalling his previous readings their country would most likely to eat wheat, rice, lamb, chicken, yogurt, potatoes and dates. Then again, he hasn't confirmed his real origins so this assumptions of his may be wrong. "Good choice. It's a shame that you haven't got the chance to try them in the past. I'm sure you'll love them." He said with the same smile still plastered on his face.

Tsusaka was taken aback when he felt his hand being shaken by Sahar. He practically adjusted his footing since, he was slightly pulled by his force thus causing a chuckle to escape his thin lips. "Don't mention it." Seriously this guy was full of energy. He kind of envied him for that. You see, Tsukasa may always have a smile on his face but never would he be able to take such joy in simple things as this.

Leading the way, Tsukasa took notice of him from his peripherals. He was not sure but he seemed to have been floating up into the air. It would not be exactly polite for him to turn to look at his feet so he would just wait for a chance for him to actually see it clearly for himself. There's also a thing of his origins. A mundane would not be able to fly, right? Or at least that's what he knew of so far. "Don't worry about it. I'm actually craving for some Italian food. I was secretly hoping you'd choose this place." He side stepped, to face him completely as he stretched his hand to show him the restaurant that was being discussed about. "Besides, we're already here."

As expected from The Taste of Italy their taste in designs were surely to be proud of. It looked way better from the pictures he saw back then at the computer shop. No, he doesn't have his own. He simply could not use to have his IP address tracked now, would he? One of the waiters came near asking them for assistance. "Table for two please." When he asked him if they'd prefer to be seated outside, he excused himself for a minute and turned back to face Sahar. "Where would you like to sit?" He didn't have any particular choice so where they were to be seated inside or outside didn't really mattered to him at all.

User Image

::: Company ::: himself ::: Mood ::: Bored ::: Money ::: $1,000

SoujiAtsumi

_

_

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:24 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<
██████████████████████████████

"I believe the saying is: 'better late than never', right? Even if I do not like the food it will be a good experience and I can always try something different next time." There was bound to be something on the menu that he would like, Sahar wouldn't be discouraged so easily! Maybe he could get Tsukasa to recommend something, it seemed like he had eaten Italian before. Or so he assumed. Maybe it could be a new experience for them both!

Despite how tired he had been earlier, meeting someone knew had managed to fill him with energy. After eating he had planned to go back home and sleep, however, now Sahar considered exploring some more of the town. He would have never realized that Tsukasa didn't find joy easily. The man seemed genuinely nice and pleasant if his expression was nothing but a mask it was hard to see through.

Once his acquaintance started off Sahar followed beside him at a leisurely pace. Levitating came naturally to him, it was easier than walking especially when he had to go long distances, so the fact that it might be an odd sight didn't occur to him. There were plenty of other odd creatures in the world, after all, so surely he wasn't too out of place. "Is that so? I am glad I chose Italian then, I would hate to make you go out of the way for something you dislike."

Without him even realizing it they had already reached their destination: a picturesque little shop called 'The Taste of Italy'. Sahar's feet came to rest on the ground once more as he looked the restaurant over. It looked quaint and fit in with the area's design; not that he knew much about designs or anything of the sort. "So we are. It looks nice." He hummed, taking note of the outside seating arrangements.

When a waiter approached them he let Tsukasa answer for them, taking in their surroundings some more as he did so. If he did like the food Sahar would have to do his best to remember where it was located. "Hm?" He blinked when the silver-hair man turned to look at him, nearly missing his question. "I would like to sit outside, if it is okay with you. Today is such a nice day, it'd be a shame to waste it!" Plus, he did was to look at the cherry blossom trees a bit longer, having never seen them in person.

>>>>> I have: $1,000 // I love: no one // I am: Still hungry, but curious and excited. <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

Zumiragi

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:34 pm
Tsukasa Inamori

"Very well said." He was glad to hear that Sahar was one of those people who are not afraid to try something new. It would be hard for him to handle someone who's taste buds only fit on one dish due to the fear that had clouded their judgement. Not that he hasn't actually handled one before. Heck! He even lived most of his life with someone like that. Its just that he finds it very troublesome. If there's anyone in need of his assistance then he'll be more than happy to help them out, provided that he sees something beneficial for him.

After meeting Sahar, he came to realize that maybe it would be better for him to just borrow a book tomorrow morning or much later in the day. That way people will have the chance to return the books that he may be interested in back. For now, he'll enjoy his meal with this young man and then maybe head out to places where he could gather more information about this island's rare treasure. Speaking of which.... he wondered if his company have any idea of what that actually is.

Tsukasa was then pulled out of his thoughts when he heard Sahar's response. Shaking his head, "I don't have any particular favorite. Being able to taste different flavors is always a pleasure to behold. In fact, I should thank you for tonight it seemed that I would not be eating alone." Crow and Snake were still waiting for his signal to follow him in to the island so he might be eating by himself for awhile.

Now facing him completely, he noticed that he was indeed floating. He didn't want to pry much about it if their paths cross once more then there'll be more time for him to get to know who he really was. That and with how he is now there's a possibility that he may hear about him from others. "So he says." Giving the waiter a polite smile, he followed him as he ushered them to their seats. There was still a light breeze that can be felt. He could not help but be distracted by the rustling sound of the cherry blossoms and looked up to them. Pulling his chair he noticed that he isn't the only who was actually attracted to them. "Aren't they beautiful. Do you know that at certain parts of the world they actually allot sometime just to view their magnificence?" The trio had been to Japan in one of their missions so he got to experience this first hand.

Tsukasa thanked the waiter as he handed them the menus. There were a few dishes that he was familiar with. The question is how is Sahar doing? Lowering the Laminated sheets down on the table, looked at him carefully. "Have you found something you like?" If he doesn't have any preference then he could simply ask for one of their best sellers. Surely that would please this young man.

User Image

::: Company ::: Sahar ::: Mood ::: Curious and a little amused ::: Money ::: $1,000

SoujiAtsumi

_

_

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:11 am
Coheart

Zumiragi
SoujiAtsumi

Also the Italian says, Hello, Welcome to Taste of Italy. My name is....

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tsukiko DuboisUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ Health ] 100% [ Mood ] Content [ Location ] Taste of Italy
[ Status: ] Single [ Crushing on: ] No one [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes in picture

"Where Words Fail, Music Speaks."

{18-The Lonely Vampire}

Theme Song-Everybody's Fool

Giggling quietly, a giggle she tried her best to hide with a staying kind smile, she picked up the chairs that were knocked over. Her gaze returning to the female in front of her after picking them up. She held no judgmental look in her eyes. Only that of slight curiosity and maybe a hint of hunger. Though she felt like she hid that quite well. Though, her mind did keep wondering to what the name was for the species the female was in front of her again. She also wondered how skilled of a baker the female might be. Of course these things, she also wouldn’t ask. She would find them out later, one way or another.

After seemingly checking Integra out both quite thourghly and yet inconspicuously, her smile grew just a bit as she yet again tried to hide this time a light laugh. Not much escaped Tsuki’s eyes and hearing. She saw that little twitch of the ear and how it dropped. She also heard the light stamp. I know that she isn’t an animal…well…not fully. But…she is simply adorable. Oh…why haven’t I done or well thought to do this before? Make a doll that is half animal. I’m so used to just doing people. Fantastic…I’ll have to do a sketch later and figure out materials…. Indeed, the female in front of her was quite intriguing to the vampire and the actions quite cute as well. Having been lost in her thoughts about the idea of making a new type of doll, well in her area anyway, she almost missed the name again. Yet after a second or so, it processed and she saw the hand. Taking Integra’s hand gently in hers, she shook it while speaking. ”No need to be so formal, Tsuki or Tsukiko is just fine.~ Also I am sure you will do wonderful and I look forward to tasting what you make.” After saying that she laughed a little before letting go of the female’s hand. Her head then turning slightly at the sound of customers coming in. Luckily, they weren’t short-staffed this time so she allowed one of the other waiters to seat them. However, they sat outside and that was her area for the most part so she supposed she should get to work now. ”It looks like you might just have a chance to start baking right away hmm~ Anyway, I better get back to work. My shift isn’t too long today, so maybe you can show me your skills later.” That sounded a bit flirty…oh well”~ ”I’ll be back in a bit with their order”~ With that said, she turned and made her way to the outside tables, checking to make sure no one needed refills before making her way to the two males who just came in. She was sure they most likely wouldn’t know what they wanted, so if that was the case, offering for them to pick a drink and then appetizer would be the first thing to do. She wondered if they were out on a date. If they are on a date~ Cute…~

Speaking softly with a kind smile on her face, she addressed the two having heard the last part of what one of the male’s said about seeing anything they might like. ” Ciao , Benvenuti in assaggio d'Italia . Lo sarò il vostro server di oggi . Il mio nome è Tsukiko. Are you gentlemen perhaps ready to order a drink and appetizer while deciding what to have for the main course?” Tsuki started her introduction in Italian like always before going back to English. Though normally she also translated it into English for those who would wear a slight confused expression afterwards. Although at this time, she had yet to run into a customer who didn’t know what she said. She wondered what they would order and hoped she was doing okay. After all, she was still a bit new to the restraunt and though she knew she was tired, she also knew she had to seem energetic. Should I have asked if they wanted wine? Oh well...they’ll order some if they do. Trial and error when knowing what to say. Tsuki thought she was doing fairly well with her waitressing so far. After all, she seemed to be the one who got the most tips. Then again, she did know how to talk to the customers. Some more then others.

OOC:The meaning of the Italian is in the spoiler :3.  

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:55 am
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

Meeting someone new was always nice and he couldn't help but feel thankful again for Tsukasa's company. If he had been on the island for longer than Sahar had then he could tell him more about it. Plus, it wasn't often that he ate meals alone. Before, he had Raheem to keep him company, so eating by himself was bound to make him feel a bit lonely. It wouldn't be surprising if he felt homesick eventually, but he would rather not be downcast on his first day on the island.

It seemed that Tsukasa was in a similar position too, so whatever guilt Sahar had started to feel quickly disappeared. "I agree. It is good to be open to new things, you can learn a lot from them. If that is the case, then I am glad to join you." It was nice to know that he wasn't the only one that needed company or that he was being a burden to the taller man.

Once they were shown to their seats Sahar didn't waste any time sitting down. He had forgotten how tired he was earlier, being able to finally rest was wonderful and he had a nice view to enjoy while he did so too! "They certainly are! Seeing them in person is far better than reading about them." He answered without taking his eyes off the pink blossoms. Eating outside really was a great choice. "Do they? I am not surprised, the blossoms do not last for long, right? I did not think they would be able to grow on an island like this." It really was a lucky find, well worth getting lost.

When the waiter returned with the menu he finally tore his gaze away from the trees, giving the man a small smile and 'thank you'. There wasn't much on the menu he was familiar with, but the dishes did sound wonderful, their prices, however...Well, it wasn't much of a surprise that they would be a little high considering the area. It wasn't as though Sahar didn't have the money for it either, he just hadn't planned on spending so much on his first outing. It was his first night in his new home though, so maybe it would be okay to splurge a bit.

He looked up at his companion's question, giving him a sheepish smile, but before he could answer a lovely woman approached them. He had only met two people so far and they were both quite attractive, it seemed getting lost really wasn't such a bad thing. Though, the woman's initial words went over his head, as much could be seen in his expression. He still gave her a polite smile, glad that she switched to English soon after.

"Good evening! I would like a cream soda and-" Sahar paused to look at Tsukasa curiously. "Would you like to share an appetizer?" He had learned that not all countries had shared meals, a concept that was still a bit odd to him, but he didn't want to order without hearing Tsukasa's opinion first.

>>>>> I have: $1,000 // I love: no one // I am: Still hungry, but curious and excited. <<<<<

Zumiragi

The_Little_Rabbit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:58 pm

User Image

Integra Lionheart

.x Mood: Happy x. .x Location: Taste of Italy x. .x Company: Tsukiko, Tsukasa, Sahar x. .x Cash: $1,000 x.

Integra’s ears shot up when Tsukiko took her hand. She actually took her hand! Despite the fact that she offered the handshake, she had expected some kind of look of disgust, or other dismissive gesture.”Tsuki..” She said the name back quietly. This was the first time someone had been so kind to her, and somehow she felt validated as a person. Her eyes followed Tsukiko as she went to tend the customers. It might have been rude, or creepy, but her heart was full of excitement and awe. First interaction, successful, she cheered in her head.

Her eyes shot up, hearing other voices near by. Her brain started processing what Tsukiko had said to her. Customer? Customers! The top half of Integra snapped to attention. She turned her head.
“Have to… get… to kitchen…” She mumbled under her breath. Instead of attempting to turn around again in the small space, she walked backwards, slowly, carefully, until she reaches the kitchen doors. It was something akin to backing up a large truck, if only she beeped as she walked.

Her hooves clacked against the tile. It was an extremely uncomfortable terrain for her to walk on with her horse shoes. They scraped, and made all sorts of horrid noises that hurt her ears. Such things could not be avoided when you worked in a kitchen. It was only sanitary. It wasn’t far to where the baking supplies were kept. Integra grabbed a bowl and some eggs. There was nothing in an italian restaurant like a homemade tiramisu. Slowly she added the ingredients to a bowl and lifted it, pressing it to her chest as she whisked happily. Her tail moved back and forth in a happy rhythm, and she hummed a tune while she whisked. In her mind, she day dreamed about creating a marvelous baked alaska, setting it on fire and presenting it to a customer. Her eyes were sparkling.

.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.

Always the innocent are the first victims,
so it has been for ages past, so it is now.

The_Little_Rabbit

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:10 pm
Tsukasa Inamori

Tsukasa turned face to show his grateful smile to Sahar. "I'm really glad to hear that." It's seems that the person he's currently with is someone who's open minded and is always ready to learn new things that may come his way. Then again, judging from how he looked, this young man would be about the same age as him so that was to be expected.

Tsukasa could not remember when he felt as ecstatic as the person before him. It would be nice to take much appreciation towards the things that he see before him. Alas, that doesn't mean he would not try to look it. So far the mask that he had on had always been perfect. The ideal gentleman one always so dreamed about to have or become. "So am I. These trees do not usually blossom in tropical areas and yet here they are fitting in just fine. There's something magical about this island that makes you wonder once in a while." There were things that are still a mystery to him. The trees for one and the treasure that he was yet to discover. "Perhaps we can try organize a cherry blossom viewing in the near future. I'm sure your friends share the same interest as you, am I correct?" Of course, that would be impossible but it was one way for him to know if he happened to have met others before him. If he was the first person to have bumped to Sahar then that would be highly beneficial.

Tsukasa took notice of his brief reaction towards the menu but said nothing, maintaining the unfaltering smile painted on his lips. He seemed to be a little bothered by either the list of dishes or the price. He had to admit, this place seriously live up to its name. Another employee came to assist them. This time it was a female. Turning to face the young lady, he took in her magnificent beauty. She possessed a particular look that would make men turn their heads just to get a glance of her beauty. For a second there, he seemed to be entrance, just looking at her. It was a weird feeling. There was something about her that wasn't right. Thankfully, he had mastered to look unaffected even if he was struggling inside. Not that he is right now.

Thankfully, Sahar brought him back to reality. "Yes, that would be fine. " Back to his normal self, he looked down the menu before closing it, placed it on the table and pushed it to the side. "I haven't tried cream soda before so I think I'd have that as well. Do you have any recommendations for us to order Miss Tsukiko?" Making sure that his eyes were on Sahar this time, placig his chin on his palm as he leaned a little forward to show interest. "Or is there anything else you fancy on the menu? I can order that so we can share. Maybe half-half? That way we both can experience the taste of Italy." Playing smart in this situation was not exactly a good idea. Better let them have the crown. Besides, one would learn more if you do not boast and just listen to what they have to say.

User Image

::: Company ::: Sahar & Tsukiko ::: Mood ::: A little flirty ::: Money ::: $1,000

SoujiAtsumi

The_Little_Rabbit

_

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:40 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tsukiko DuboisUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ Health ] 100% [ Mood ] Amused [ Location ] Taste of Italy
[ Status: ] Single [ Crushing on: ] No one [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes in picture

{18-The Lonely Vampire}

xxxx Tsuki tried her best to hide a little giggle that made its way past her lips at the tanner male’s lost expression to the first part of her words. Her eyes going from one male to the other, looking at both with a gentle and kind smile. The other male, like her had a smile plastered to his lips. A smile that she knew quite well. After all, she was used to making such a smile. Though to most eyes, unless they shared a similarity you wouldn’t be able to tell if the smile was real or not. Her smile today was real, though it might have to do with the fact that both the men seemed to be entranced with her. Tsuki was just slightly oblivious to the beauty she possessed, whether it was because of that bit of child-likeness in her or because of how she actually felt, she herself didn’t even know this answer. She also didn't dwell much on how attractive she found them to be, She could do that later after all. But right now, she was working and that would be unprofessional. So to her, the men’s stares meant that they didn’t understand a word of what she said at first. In turn, for their sakes, she would repeat it. Kindly of course…I suppose there is a first for everything…It isn’t their fault they do not know what I said…It would also be rude of me to degrade them and repeat what I said in a manner that might make them feel inferior. So I’ll repeat it after I take their order somehow….I really should feed today though as well...

xxxxShaking her thoughts out mentally, another smile made its way and her eyes lit up in the slightest when the tan male replied before pausing and asking the other male if he wanted to share. To her that was something she would do as well, for their prices were quite high. But also if they were on a date, it was quite the romantic thing to do. Well in a way…though they could also be saving money. She wrote down in neat cursive letters the cream soda he wanted before turning to the other male to hear what he would respond with. She was respectful of the two, being sure not to interupet what they might have to say. Nodding as he spoke, ordering a cream soda as well. Then, hearing her name as she wrote, she looked up to answer but noticed he was not finished talking. Her eyes shining just a bit brighter as she mentally awed. The lighter-skinned male had his attention on the other, clearly showing his interest as he asked if the other male had anything he fancied on the menu. Heh~ Experience the taste of Italy. That was clever and smooth…I see someone might be a bit of a smooth talker. I wonder what he does for a living. Maybe a movie star…well…that is a bit out there. The other could be a prince. Again…out there but hey~ nothing against having imagination. Waiting until the male had finished speaking, she spoke up lightly, her Romanian accent quite clear. A bit odd when working at an Italian restaurant. She also wondered if he really wanted her recommendation, oh well.

xxxx ”Well for you two charming gentlemen, if you need an idea on what to have I would suggest the Lentil soup and Ceasar salad for an appetizer. The Lentil soup is very earthy and in my opinion can warm even the coldest heart.~ As for the Ceasar Salad…that just happens to be my favorite. A delicious salad with just a hint of spice from the dressing.” Tsuki didn’t mention the fact that she used very little garlic. Though it was a myth with garlic and vampires, she was still quite sensitive to the taste of garlic. Not that she had anything wrong with it. She in fact loved the taste of garlic. Her body just didn’t quite agree with her liking of it.

xxxxShe paused for a moment before continuing, ”As for the main course and dessert, I think both taste exquisite with a bit of wine. No matter the dish you decide to eat. For now, I’ll let you take my recommendations in mind while I go get your crème sodas. Again, I welcome you to Taste of Italy and believe I will quite enjoy being your waitress.” With that she gave a small laugh and a wink to them both before turning, going to a couple of the other tables to see if they needed refills or anything else yet again, before going back inside the kitchen to get the cream sodas. Knowing that they needed a little time to decide on an appetizer and what to eat in general, getting the drinks first would allow them a couple minutes to discuss what they want among themselves. In her opinion, she thought that went fairly successful for the last part. Or at least she highly hoped so. She figured the way she had said it would let them know what she said at the start for the most part, while also not making them feel like idiots.

xxxxOnce inside the kitchen, she saw Integra happily in her own little world while whisking away. Tsuki was very tempted to pull on her tail as she saw it swish happily back and forth. Holding in a laugh of amusement, she made her way around the female, washed her hands before grabbing two cups and bottles of cream soda. She also grabbed the refills that the other tables needed. On her way back around Integra she spoke up gently so as not to scare her, ”Integra~ I’ll be back with some orders in a couple of minutes. For now, Table 2 wants a Zabaglione with Strawberries for dessert and Table 5 wants a couple of Cannoli’s. I would start with the Cannoli first because it takes more time to make. Also the two customers that came in are super attractive. I think they might be on a date…it’s super cute.~” There goes her slight childish side. She didn’t speak overly loud, not that the two males could hear her anyway from outside, but it would be rude to speak too loudly while others worked anyway. This was also the first time she had spoken with another worker. Tsuki wasn’t intimidated by the female at all and with Integra being half animal, Tsuki was highly intrigued by her. Though, after making that comment she gave a light giggle and spoke up again. “Anyway I’ll be back with their order and take your time on the desserts. The two tables are still finishing their meals anyway.”

xxxxAfter that, Tsuki made her way back outside, setting down the drinks that needed to be refilled before going to the two male’s table. Having figured she gave them enough time to discuss, she set the two glasses down in front of them and the two cream sodas next to the glasses. She liked to give the option of pouring the soda instead of drinking just from the bottle. Everyone had different ways they liked to drink after all. Now having set the drinks down, she took out her pad again and looked at the two before speaking, “So, have you decided on what you both would like to start with?”

OOC:That turned out longer than I thought it would haha. Sorry
Coheart

Zumiragi
SoujiAtsumi

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:18 am

User Image

Integra Lionheart

.x Mood: Confident, Excited x. .x Location: Taste of Italy x. .x Company: Tsukiko, Tsukasa, Sahar x. .x Cash: $1,000 x.

Tsuki’s voice was soft and non startling. Horses are notoriously easy to startle, and despite Integra’s best efforts, her two front legs lifted up a bit before slamming down. She winces in pain as the horse shoes hit the tiles. Her face looked up at Tsuki with an apologetic smile. Zabaglione with Strawberries and cannolis? Such things were not a problem. Integra placed down her Tiramisu bowl and reached up to grab a fresh one. Integra’s horse body made her extra tall for a girl, and as she lifted up she could easily see over the counter and out the window at the two males Tsuki had pointed out were on a date. Her cheeks blushed bright red as she came down with the bowl, nodding to Tsuki as she disappeared.

It would be rude to stare, but Integra couldn’t help it. Her eyes were locked on the men as she started mixing the flour, sugar and salt together for the cannoil. Watching them, her eyes narrows inquisitively, disappointed she couldn’t hear their conversation over the loud kitchen. They were very attractive like Tsuki had said, and they seemed very happy. Integra was happy that they were happy.

Before anyone knew any better, Integra was filling cannolis with delicious, fresh, homemade cream and arranging them on plates with powder sugar hearts. Pulling beautiful, Zabaglione custard out of the fridge and filling glasses delicately with it. With her supreme knife skills, she cut strawberry slices into adorable hearts and placed them on the top. For an extra touch, she took out a piping bag of red icing and piped little hearts moving up the glasses. When she moved the deserts to the window, she was confident they would be as tasty as they were beautiful.

.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.

The_Little_Rabbit

Zumiragi

SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:50 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

The longer they talked about the trees the more curious about them Sahar became. There were ways to make plants grow in a new environment, but for a tree with such delicate flowers it must have been difficult. They didn't seem like a hybrid or subspecies, so how were they thriving so well? "You might be on to something there; I have heard of people using magic to help plants grow." What a wonderful mystery to discover, he could only hope that he would be able to examine the trees later. If not, then it was always nice being able to gaze at them.

"A viewing? That sounds fun! However, you are the first person I have met, other than the movers. I just arrived today, you see. Maybe later we could get some people together for a viewing!" Sahar was bound to make some friends eventually after all and Tsukasa was quite charming, so he was bound to have a few of his own. Actually, he hadn't asked if his companion had lived on the island for long. Considering the fact that he knew what restaurants were in the area Tsukasa had to have been there for a while. Right? Sahar would have to remember to ask him later, after he had silenced his rumbling stomach.

Prices aside, the dishes listed on the menu all sounded good, it was hard to decide on something. So Sahar felt grateful that their waitress appeared when she had. If left alone, he probably would have taken far too long to decide on something and since she worked there she more than likely knew the menu well. When he had turned back to Tsukasa he seemed to be a bit distracted by the lovely woman next to them, but he snapped out of his daze soon enough. Sahar couldn't blame him for being entranced, Tsukiko had a curious air about her...

"I would not mind sharing if you want to order. It all sounds delicious and I trust your judgement."
Sahar answered with a small laugh. 'Experience the taste of Italy', how clever! He was still amused as he glanced back down at his menu, considering the dishes Tsukiko suggested. He had noticed Tsukasa leaning towards him in interest, however he didn't want to seem rude to their waitress. "I see. Thank you, miss." Sahar gave her another polite smile before she left, placing his menu to the side as he looked back to the taller male.

"So, what do you think? I've never tried Lentil soup before and it would be easier to split two entrees. As I said, you can order what you want for the main course." Sahar now gave him his full attention, his arms folded on the table in front of him as he leaned towards the other man. They had a bit until their waitress returned though, maybe it would be okay for him to try and get to know his acquaintance better. "I did not think to ask before, but have you been on the island long? You seem to know the area pretty well, could you perhaps show me around sometime?"

Before long Tsukiko returned with their drinks. Instead of answering, he let Tsukasa order for him as he busied himself with pouring his drink into a glass.

>>>>> I have: $1,000 // I love: no one // I am: Still hungry, but curious and amused. <<<<<

[[Ooc: It's fine, it happens sometimes! ]]

Zumiragi

The_Little_Rabbit

Coheart

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:28 pm
Tsukasa Inamori

Tsukasa tilted his head slightly to the side, "It appears so. However, I am still to meet one of those creatures or else they'll remain to be fairy tale characters in my book. I'm always craving to uncover one mystery from another." Hunting precious treasures was his specialty after all. It wouldn't be a surprise if the treasure of which his informant was pertaining to were affiliated with these trees. The fact that they are flourish in a place that may cause them to witter and die would be something for him to look into. A pang of satisfaction hit his almost non-existent ego. He was the first person he met! Oh joy! "You have a wonderful persona Sahar. I have no doubt that you'll be able to capture hearts in no time as you've captured mine." Sahar was easy to get along with so it wouldn't be that hard to consider him as one of his friends.

He would have to admit, Tsukiko seemed to be very well versed with his job. Seldom does he usually receive such intricate recommendations from their menu. Usually they only tell you what the best sellers are and practically dictate what was already said on the menu. For Tsukiko's case, it appears as if she really took the time to learn them. Either she had been here for a very long time or she really loved Italian food. If it was the former then he'd be sure to visit it place again. Bringing his gaze back to the female, Tuskasa gave her a gentle nod maintaining his smile. "Thank you. We'll be sure to take note of those." He had been to Italy once in one of his missions but he'd rather hear Sahar's opinion on the matter first before choosing one for himself. He's not the type to brag of his knowledge unless he found a need to do so.

With his chin still on his palm, he brought back his gaze on the person in front of him. Golden brown orbs locking onto the ones that matched his, Tsukasa listened to him intently as he said his piece. "Lentil Soup sounds divine. As for the main course how about we try two dishes. Maybe some pasta and a pizza as well?" He would offer to have some pastries as well but it doesn't seem appropriate for that right now. Phishing out his notebook, he started to write down his name along with his number before sliding the paper over to him. " I was just lucky that you happened to ask the place I wish to visit first in Soliel. I guess I've got some impeccable luck since I got to eat a meal with you with you as well." He didn't answer his question straight out but they were not complete lies as well. He was just used to talking vaguely to others to make sure that his cover was not blown. "That said, it would be a pleasure to explore the island with you sometime." Finishing his speech with a princely smile as he leaned back to his chair.

As if on cue Tsukiko came to his rescue. Having memorized almost everything on the menu, he need not to look at it again to tell her their order. "Yes. We'll be having Soup Lentils and Cesear Salad as you've recommended and maybe a platter of Aglio Olio and a 10 inches of your finest pizza. I'll leave it up to your sweet cook to chose." His eyes wondered pass Tsukiko and over to shy blonde at the kitchen, giving her one playful wink. He figured she would be the cook. He had not paid much attention much to her but he could feel her eyes on them for sometime now. This would give her a bit of confidence in herself, hopefully. Bringing his gaze back to the waitress, "And a bottle of you finest wine, please. Thank you Miss Tsukiko." A person's name is very precious to them so he made sure that he imprints in their minds that he remembers them and other details that they've put effort on.

User Image

::: Company ::: Sahar, Tsukiko & the blonde cook ::: Mood ::: Careful and calm ::: Money ::: $1,000

SoujiAtsumi

The_Little_Rabbit

Coheart

{{ Lol. That's fine. Mine ends up like that most of the time xD }}  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:35 pm
User Image

[ Health ] 100% [ Mood ] Amused [ Location ] Taste of Italy

{18-The Lonely Vampire}

xxxx Tsuki when she had come back with their drinks, had almost felt bad coming to their table when she did. To be honest, she could hear their conversation or well a bit of their conversation when she had walked outside again. It wasn’t as if she was trying to eavesdrop on them. She just had good hearing. So, in order to give them more time to discuss things, she had gone to the other table’s first. She had found it quite adorable how the two totally planned another date with one another, but in a casual type of way. Or at least she thought it was a date. I mean who asked the other to show them around town? Well okay. So she just wanted to imagine that they were planning a date or another date because she liked a bit of romance. Plus it made her job more interesting. Her mind was acting just a bit childish as she couldn’t wait to tell Integra as well. Okay, so there weren’t many female’s at the restaurant and Tsuki might have been just a bit glad to be able to talk with another female. It also wasn’t every day that two guys came in on a date or supposed date. Especially not attractive ones. But that wasn’t really the point to her. They also seemed to hold a mysterious air about them. Like someone you would want to learn more about. Someone who would be a good friend or company. But then again, she was also just imagining them as some high ranking aristocrats who were here to have a pleasant time and enjoy good food. In Tsuki’s mind, anyone who appreciated food, especially good food, couldn’t be all bad. She had taken notice earlier on how they seemed to be enjoying the cherry blossoms on the trees. With her power, she could make it so they could reach and grab a branch off. But she didn’t dare do that now. Maybe she would do that as a parting gift for them from the restaurant.

xxxxNow, with pad in hand, it seemed as soon as she arrived they were ready to order. The lighter-skinned male ordering for the two as she once again wrote down what they wanted in neat cursive letters. A bright shining smile crossing her features as they ordered what she suggested. She tried her best not to giggle at his comment about Integra. She also wouldn’t correct him that she was a baker. Cooks were slightly different then bakers, bakers dealing more with the pastries. Definitely a smooth talker and maybe quite the master flirt? How charming though. Haha I can only imagine the look on her face”~ Tsuki dared not follow his movement to look back to where she supposed Integra had been looking out the window as she made the desserts. Instead, she met the male’s gaze again, her eyes flickering slightly as he also ordered their finest wine. She was delighted. Speaking up finally after waiting patiently for them to finish their order, she repeated what they said to make sure she got everything. ”Alright. So for the appetizer the Lentil soup and Caesar Salad? Then for the main course, a bottle of wine to go with the pizza and Aglio Olio, correct?” Once confirming that is all they wanted she picked up their menus, gave another smile and said one last thing. ”I’ll be back with your appetizer in about 5 minutes. The main meal arriving perhaps around 20 minutes after the appetizer, giving you time to finish your appetizer and then starting the main meal. ~ I can’t wait to hear your opinion on the food. After all, that’s how I get some of my information on how our food tastes as well.” A small laugh after speaking, she turned and made her way back inside to the kitchen. Now she didn’t have to give those times. Sometimes she didn’t even bother. But with a couple customers, she had a sense of who might want to know how long it would take and who wouldn’t care. When eating, especially the amount of food they ordered, balance was necessary so that you could fully enjoy the food ordered. To not become full, even before getting to the main meal. A common mistake she often found customers making.

xxxxBack inside and in the kitchen, she gave the order to the cook, hearing him yell out first the appetizer and then the main course to the other bakers and cooks in the kitchen. She then made her way back to Integra, eager to see what she was like after having got that wink. That and to see if she was done with the deserts. So far from what she saw, Integra was making them beautifully. ”Integra…hehe…did you see the wink he gave you! You were totally caught peeking. Though I apologize…that might have been a bit of my fault for raising your curiosity like that. I kind of hope they come back here to eat again sometime. I think they are probably my favorite customers that I have had so far. I wonder if I’ll get a big tip..ah..not that it matters to much. Being sure they leave happy is what matters! Anyway are the desserts ready to go?” She finished her bit of rambling by getting to the reason why she had come by. As of right now, she couldn’t take a lot of time speaking. She was working and like she was taught when first beginning, you couldn’t keep the customers waiting. Unhappy customers meant little to no tip, and she didn’t want that to happen. Though, it hadn’t happened often to her, and for today she was quite happy. A rare thing for her.

OOC:If you had a lot of quotes sorry! I hit enter and forgot to read it one more time just to make sure it made sense haha. Which hopefully it does! If something doesn't I'll edit it again :3
Coheart

Zumiragi
SoujiAtsumi

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:31 pm

User Image

Integra Lionheart

.x Mood: Excited x. .x Location: Taste of Italy x. .x Company: Tsukiko, Tsukasa, Sahar x. .x Cash: $1,000 x.

Integra ducked behind the bar. This took a lot of effort. Her horse legs collapsed under her, and she arches her top half under the counter, sure that they could no longer see her. Her heart leapt, and she held in a nervous giggled. A wink? What did that mean? Was he just telling her that he was aware of her stare? Or was it something else? Her heart beat slightly in her chest. He was only the second person she had interacted with since coming here, surely she couldn’t make two friends on the same day! Her hearts pumped with excitement.

Tsuki reappeared, and Integra looked up at her from her hiding spot. Embarrassed, she stood back up. This, once again, took a lot of effort. Her horse shoes struggled and slipped on the tile floor, clanking as she struggled to her feet. Integra’s cheeks were still bright red.
“What does a wink mean?” She asked, a sense of wonder in her voice. Human interactions were still foreign to her, and she wondered if she was missing a social commentation. “I hope they come back too!” Integra’s ears perked up and she smiled widely to Tsuki. “The desserts you asked for are all finished. They are right on the counter.” Her eyes watched Tsuki innocently. She wasn’t a show off, but part of her really wanted to impress her new friend. In her head, they were already having sleep overs and painting each others hair. It was a childish wish, but she had never gotten to be a real child. “Do you need anything else?” She asked, eager to please. If not, she was ready to return to her tiramisu batter.

OOC: This one is pretty short. Please don't hate me

The_Little_Rabbit

Zumiragi

SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:35 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

Tsukasa was both clever and charming, there was little doubt that he had plenty of friends himself. If he had lived on the island for a while, at least. "You flatter me too much. It's hard to believe you were going to be eating alone before I joined you, you must rarely want for company!" He would be a wonderful friend to have, and if he was serious about uncovering mysteries Tsukasa probably had plenty of stories to tell. Sahar could only hope that they could meet up again.

"Sure, that sounds wonderful." They were already sharing an appetizer, so sharing main course would be fine as well. If Sahar didn't like one dish then he wouldn't be stuck with it either. With that settled, he watched curiously as Tsukasa brought out a notebook, writing something down before giving him a piece of paper. Oh, it was his phone number, how nice! Sahar pocketed the paper, making a reminder to put it into his cell later. He didn't really answer his question, not directly, but Sahar assumed that he meant that he hadn't been on the island long.

"There you go again with that silver tongue of yours. I agree, it was fortunate meeting you when I did. You are wonderful company to have!" However, there was a nagging feeling in the back of his mind telling him something wasn't quite right with the other man. Tsukasa was like a figure from a fairy tell, so surely his suspicion was unfounded. As soon as he ate and got to know him better the feeling would go away, Sahar was sure of it.

Before he could question his charming companion further though their waitress returned, looking more chipper than before. Just looking at her brightened his mood further. It was shame she was working, it would have been nice to get to know her. Perhaps he would have a chance to meet her outside of work later...Sahar was brought out of his thoughts when he felt eyes on them, his gaze flickering to the restaurant where a blond woman was watching them from the kitchen.

Was that the cook? Sahar gave her a polite smile before she hid away, the action making him laugh. What a cute woman! It seemed the island was full of interesting people, so far it looked like he was going to enjoy his stay. No longer distracted, he turned his attention back to their waitress as she repeated the order.

It sounded good to him, but when did they agree on wine? They already had drinks...He decided not to bring it up, not wanting to cause a fuss, especially after telling Tsukasa he could order for them. "Thank you, miss Tsukiko. I look forward to the meal!" He watched her leave with a small smile before meeting the silver haired man's gaze once more. "I must say, this place is looking more and more like a paradise. If the stories about Mykronos island are true this is a wonderful place to find love." Not that he was looking for love, but maybe there was such a thing as a fruit that helped people find love.

>>>>> I have: $1,000 // I love: no one // I am: Relaxed. <<<<<

Zumiragi

The_Little_Rabbit

Coheart

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100