Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Essence de Soleil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:42 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Like what they call friendly fire and betrayal?" Patrick asked leaving it to be his last question on the topic about his boyfriend's job. One of the reasons he didn't pursue the original career was because it meant the possibility of working with other people you might not trust. "If it weren't for the smile those pauses would have made me doubting if he was being sarcastic or not" he thought. Either way they were holding hands now like he wanted and walking around looking at the artwork. He stops to stare into a painting with a sunset beach for about a moment.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Essence de Soleil.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: content.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $693.00. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:24 am
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Relaxed

Thoughts:
"..."

Company:
Patrick

Dating Patrick

Account:
$730.00

Roy shrugged his shoulders a bit with Patrick's question "Pretty much, apparently I was too good at my job and the others got jealous that I was getting the most pay..." he stated before then staring at the painting that Patrick stopped at, it was very lovely.

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:45 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick chuckles a little bit at people being jealous of Roy. "You do seem to be in the zone while in cop mode from what I've seen. You really do shine" he said to his boyfriend. "I don't think I've done anything for anyone to be jealous of me about" he said from what he was aware of. He continued on walking and passing by still life artwork and posed statues. Looked around for a sign pointing to fruit artwork and he was sure it wasn't anywhere he has been to in this museum.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Essence de Soleil.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: content.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $693.00. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:41 am
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Relaxed

Thoughts:
"..."

Company:
Patrick

Dating Patrick

Account:
$730.00

Roy glanced at Patrick when he said that he seemed to be in the zone "You really think so?" he questioned as his cheeks turned a slight pink at the compliment. Roy then chuckled a small bit when Patrick said he hasn't done anything to make people jealous "Count yourself lucky, people can be downright nasty" he stated as they continued walking through the museum, looking at all the different paintings and statues. He'd make random comments here and there before seeing a nearby directory "Hey, is this where that painting you wanted to see is?" he asked, curiously pointing towards the directory.

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:48 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick nodded, "Yup" he said not taking back what he said. He was relieved his response was taken well because he was a little worried he said it all wrong. "I know I won't act when I'm jealous" he said smiling and he was sure of it. He had been jealous of Roy over something during the holidays, but he has moved on from all of that. He looked at the directory Roy was pointing, "I think so if I'm reading it correctly" he answered. He looked to his boyfriend, "Shall we head over there then?" he asked him.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Essence de Soleil.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: relieved then calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $693.00. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:46 am
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Relaxed

Thoughts:
"..."

Company:
Patrick

Dating Patrick

Account:
$730.00

Roy smiled at Patrick and nodded his head "Let's" the Officer then began walking with Patrick to the area where the painting was. Roy stopped a couple of times to look at some of the sculptures along the way but soon enough they found the room where the painting was "Here it is!" he stated before making his way into the room with Patrick. Roy stared at the painting in awe for a few moments before smiling a bit "This is beautiful..." he commented.

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:20 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick walked with his boyfriend where the legendary fruit is. Didn't have the same reaction to the artwork as his boyfriend does. "Could be better, but it is alright for representation for it in my opinion" he commented. "Makes me wonder what it is supposed to taste like" he pondered out loud. He hopes it is edible when the time comes for them to eat it together and he was confident they will make it to the garden.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Essence de Soleil.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $693.00. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:28 am
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑧тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②③
( ④ мσитнs, ③ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:10 pm
User Image

User Image SOLEIL CITY User Image

-

WELCOME victims CONTESTANTS!
To Soleil City's first ever paint ball massacre!

If the name wasn't obvious enough, then let me break down what we're going to be doing here. It'll be a fun game to destroy playfully strike your friends to reprimand them for all the sins they've committed in your life show your love... Physically! We commend you in showing your bravery for this horrible, bloody massacre lovely and fun competition about to be thrown down! And so, without further ado, I will describe the goal, the rules, and all of the glorious prizes for you to win; both users and characters alike!

[Click Here For The Event Description!]

^^ The event forum will be the same place you roll the dice for hits and misses. ^^

[Click Here To Sign-Up, It's Not Too Late!]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:57 am
User ImageUser Image

WITH ☾ No One ☽OUTFIT Paintball? - Team PurpleSTATUS ☾ Seth's Soulmate ☽MONIES ☾ $950 ☽

Rina really wasn't feeling like getting the hell shot outta her today. Especially since someone could've gotten shot with a real gun yesterday at Mickey C's. Someone did! It was the robber, but still... Why does everything always go so bad! She's a little iffy on even staying here now! Or in this stupid city! Maybe she's just having some bad luck? She doesn't know anymore...

Rina showed up to Essence de Soleil pretty early, since she couldn't get much sleep last night. However, she strangely wasn't tired. She read the roster for the teams and found that she was on Team Purple. She didn't know if people were already here, so she quickly rushed over to the Purple team's base and got ready, though pretty unenthusiastically. And she was so excited for this event, too! Rina rented out gear and everything! Hopefully, her mood will improve so she can release some stress and actually enjoy all this. Rina stayed near her team's base and climbed up a pretty large obstacle so she could have a vantage point. If she laid down on her stomach, she was rather well hidden, but anyone could see her if they took another second to look at where she was. She could see her teammates when they come in, and no one could just waltz up and massacre her when she least expects it. While she was trying her best to stay focused and wait for more people to arrive and get into game mode, she was a little wrapped up in her thoughts. She just needs to get rid of some stress...

OOC: The event has begun! heart
                                                My moody little gal is gonna be hiding a lot sweatdrop

Quote:

fuestray

Faun

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:16 am
User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Death Reaperxxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartaros? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist

⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

-- Enter --

It was a shame that Solaris declined her offer for the game, but there was nothing Hikaru could do to change the violinist's mind, considering that the chef was in a somber mood for today. The artist actually didn't know what was going on, but for now, she had to give the raven-haired girl some space. Indeed, it was better that way. For now, unless someone else would be joining her on the quest to have fun, and hopefully not get hit with any of the missiles, she had to prepare herself for the event. It was a good thing that the sheets were there to conceal the walls and the precious artwork was stashed to somewhere safe. It would be a shame if something would happen to those masterpieces.

After checking out her name on the list, her baby blue orbs settled on the team color she was currently in. Team Cyan was her current team for the event and she smiled, fitting since it was one of her favorite colors. But first things first; she had to prepare her gear, like her protective armor, vest and even the gun. So immediately, she ventured into her team's base, picking up her things before waltzing into a black curtain, having to put on her armor. Safety always comes first.

⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

Mood: a bit bored
Company: No one (for now)
Money: $200.00 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: Her first venture into the event. Teammates can quote me if you like.

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:38 am
User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

”I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1213 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: DJ / Beatboxer / Taste of Italy Baker

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

-- Enter --

"Team Orange... huh?"

His reaction to the choice set-up by the organizers was casual, but nonetheless, he was excited for the paintball challenge. His time with Jessie was fun last night, but it was a shame that they were on different teams. At least Sahar, the waiter and his co-worker, would be there to back him up. Maybe, but it would be depending if the half-djinn has his own set of goals for the event. He might ask, but that would wait till the tanned male would show up. As soon as he was there inside the team base, he had to gear himself up for the event.

It didn't take long for him to finish equipping himself with the essentials, though his vest was a bit too tight for his liking. Other than that, everything else was ready for him to pick up. He grabbed his gun, inspecting for any of the glitches that might come along during his escapade for fun. After all, he had to make sure that his gear would be in tip-top shape, just like his DJ controllers before the main party would commence.

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

Mood: being ready
Company: No one (for now)
Money: $134.20 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: Teammates are free to quote me.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:58 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                                        Summer was up and awake way earlier than she had ever been in her life before. But then again, on a day like this, who wouldn't be! The tan skinned woman was super excited about this paintball tournament. She was so glad she moved to the city when she did! Sheesh, an amusement park and a paintball tournament. What was next! After showering and getting dressed, Summer made sure her doors were locked before heading out. It took her a short while to find where the tournament was being held. As she approached the building, she grinned as she saw other people going inside. How many were going to be on her team? How many of them would she soon be aiming at and splattering them with paint? Bouncing excitedly, she ran up the steps of the building and finally made her way inside. Looking around, she grinned as she saw the layout of the place. Oh yeah, this was going to be great! After going up and signing in, she learned that she was going to be on the orange team. Not her favorite color, but she wasn't concerned about that, she was more excited about the start of the game. After getting all of her equipment, she carried it in her arms as she headed over to the team orange base. And like the distracted woman she is, she wasn't paying attention as she was walking and ended up full on running into someone and dropping her stuff on the ground. "Ah crap... I'm super sorry... I wasn't paying attention."

──────────────────────────────────
                                                                        x profile here
                                                                        x dating nobody
                                                                        x wearing paintball
                                                                        x ooc ...
yo punny nut

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:52 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

██████████████████████████████

-Enter-

"So early..." Sahar yawned as he looked over the event map. He hadn't known that the event would start so early, it would have been nice to sleep in a bit...Oh well, his fatigue was quickly being replaced by excitement as he looked around the area. They'd really gone all out for this! Once he figured out where his team base was -he was in orange what a nice color!- he set out looking for it. The Djinn managed to get lost once, okay, twice, before finding it.

To his surprise, two familiar people were there. He recognized one as a previous customer and the other was none other than his coworker. He offered the young lady a polite smile before turning his attention on the small DJ. "Hello, Chester! I did not know we were on the same team." Sahar hadn't even looked at the list of people he would be playing with, wanting it to be a surprise. "Team orange fits you, it is a funny coincidence, yes?"

██████████████████████████████

>>>>> I have: $628.25 // I love: no one // I am: pumped. <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:06 pm
☆*:.。. o Lɣsɑɳ∂εɾ Cɾσssε ο.。.:*☆

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Just as there are two sides to every story
User Image

The tanned male had risen earlier than expected after the previous night's events. He had spent weeks chasing after his little Bo, and so he had spent weeks without sex. Lately the time away from his favourite activity had been taking its toll on his body, so last night he had finally given in and slept with some randoms at a bar. The couple had still been asleep in his bed when he left. Oh well. Hopefully they were gone when he returned. Lysander had signed up to this with the hopes of seeing Bo again and had even thought up a plan to steal the male's heart. It was simple; Save Bo from getting hit, win, and he'll love you. But unfortunately as he gazed up at the list of teams, Bo's name wasn't anywhere to be seen. However he did spot a few familiar names that he filed away for later.

There are two sides to every person
User Image

Priya and Zivva, the two little cuties he had met at the hospital. One of which owed him a date. And then there was... Xiomara Bane. A strange man. Rather stoic and taciturn. But Lysander knew his weakness and was able to have his fun with him. If it's to do with food, that former bodyguard will do anything. Next there was a name that pulled a rumble of laughter from his chest. Angel Lionis. A model he had tried to woo a while ago. Maybe today he'd finally have his chance to sleep with him? It didn't matter if he was taken or single, for someone that attractive it was worth a shot. There were a few more names that he recognised, but they didn't interest him as much. So he left the board after checking his team. Team White. Same as Xiomara. Same as Zivva. This would be fun.

One we reveal to the world
User Image

The blonde glanced down at his outfit and grinned while he made his way to the white team's base, as shown on a map. He had chosen to get a little ridiculous today and wore a cosplay. Today was all about fun, so what did he have to lose? Besides, it would provide a good challenge when trying to pick people up during the game. He adjusted his red wig as he entered the base and started getting his gear and everything else ready. A sudden idea struck him as he slipped on his vest. What if he blackmailed someone into making a date with him? Yeah. He could sneak up on them and threaten to shoot them if they don't give him their number. Yes. It was a brilliant plan. He suddenly looked rather smug despite being in a skirt.

And one we keep hidden inside
User Image

σσd ⋮ Competitive σɔαʈισɳ ⋮ Paintball! σмραɳy ⋮ Babes~ ɘɑяɩɳɡ ⋮ Arashi Nikaido

xxOut.Of.Control:
xx0 New Messages:

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items