Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
The Not-So Catwalk Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

〖 Statement: Sail Away ║ Inner Bubble: I am healthy, thank you very much! ║ Bank: $676.45 〗

I got that sunshine, it's like the world is mine
xxxxxxxxI can't deny I'm feelin' good

With a big grin on her face, she strolled up to the front of the store with Lucas. She didn’t even seem to notice his awkwardness about her clinging to him. Why should she? Maybe if he said something about like he did about open in his big fat mouth about her body! The pinkette had to mentally take a calming breath at the remembrance of this morning. What a jerk thing to say to a woman! Didn’t he know how to talk to a lady? Obviously not if he had no problems with spitting out whatever came to his dimwitted brain. Of course, she’d never say those things out loud. For all intensive purposes, Sasha was a nice person. She’d gladly give you the shirt off her back if you needed it, but she wasn’t above being snappy about certain things. His awkward words were enough to make her giggle softly and slid her arm from around his. “Yes sir!” she said with a mocking salute in his direction. Spinning on her toes, she skipped over to the register to clock herself in before going to the racks and making sure clothes were in their right spots from the day before.

Finding all the misplaced clothes, they hung over one arm as she walked around the floor to hang them back up in their rightful spots when she heard Lucas suddenly shout after being quiet for so long. The woman squeaked and dropped all the clothes in her arms. “Well if you wouldn’t scare the crap outta me, maybe I wouldn’t be!” she shouted back as she dropped to her knees to begin picking up everything she had dropped. Growling out a breath of frustration, she moved some pink hair from her line of sight as her earrings jingled beside her ears and the sparrow on her necklace dangled from her neck. She had been doing her job and now she was on her knees, on the floor, picking up the mess he caused!

Everything's alright, I'm feeling so alive
I can't deny I'm feelin' good

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:04 pm
User Image
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lucas heard the woman fumbling around outside on the floor after he shouted at her. He raised an eyebrow and cocked his head out of the door. He sighed and held the bridge of his nose. The raven haired male got out of his chair and made his way out to the floor. He walked over to the pinkette and squatted down next to her. Seems like you're easily startled outside of movies... He teased in a monotone fashion. Lucas started picking up the clothes that were dropped. He had to admit that if he hadn't yelled at her then she wouldn't be on the floor picking up what she dropped. It was only natural that he would come out and take responsibility for screwing up right? Once all of the clothes were off of the floor the raven haired male plopped the clothes he had picked up into the pinkettes hands. Oh right. I'm gonna be taking a bit of a long lunch today, hope you don't mind I just have to take care of some personal things... He said, his eyes trailing away from the pinkettes eyes. He still wasn't exactly sure how to tell her about his medicine. The last time he brought it up Sasha practically attacked him about what his "Illness" was. And he couldn't exactly tell her his problem. Lucas rubbed the nape of his neck and clicked the roof of his mouth with his tongue, this was so awkward trying to hold conversation like this.

✖"I have $400 in my pocket and $875 in the bank"
✖"I'm thinking about "What would this woman think..."
✖"I'm currently Single and I'm interested in No one"
✖"Right now, I mentally Stable or Unstable"
✖"I'm currently with Sasha and located Work"
✖"Currently I'm wearing Evening Wear"

User Image

OOC:

Lady Illusia

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

〖 Statement: Sail Away ║ Inner Bubble: I am healthy, thank you very much! ║ Bank: $676.45 〗

Blowing bangs out of her face, Sasha continued to pick up clothes from the floor and drape them over one arm, looking up when she noticed Lucas coming out from the back. What was he doing? Normally, she hardly saw him. Sure, she saw him out on the floor every so often, but to her, it just seemed like he favored being cooped up in that tiny office. Then again, she was usually busy with customers to notice him most of the time. Blinking her blue eyes in confusion as she watched him drop down next to her, she was about to say ‘thank you’, when he mentioned her being startled. Frowning, her lips pursing a little, she huffed, “Well, if people wouldn’t shout at me so much…” She had been doing her job before he decided to scare the life out of her. Sasha gave a light squeak as the clothes he had picked up were dropped into her arms, almost causing her to lose her balance as well. Luckily, she was able to catch herself, though just barely. Okay, all these clothes, she wasn’t strong enough to handle holding them for long. Shuffling over to the counter, she sighed as she leaned forward and dropped them all onto the counter. Fixing the top half of her dress, she turned and looked back to him as he mentioned doing something personal.

Personal? He did mention he had some kind of illness, so maybe he needed to take his medication for it? She hadn’t seen him take anything, but she also didn’t know at what time in the day he usually took his medication. “Alright, I’ll man the store while you’re gone,” she replied with a soft smile. There was no need to bring up her questions here. His business wasn’t to be displayed for customers, that’s for sure. Just because she was nosy, didn’t mean she had to make him uncomfortable in front of strangers. “Uhm...Lucas,” she began as she grabbed a few matching articles of clothing. “What are you like without it?” Holding the clothing to her chest, she walked over to one of the shirt racks and began hanging up the clothes in her hands. That was the only question she’d ask about it, for now. She was genuinely curious if he was drastically different from how he was now or not. It was doubtful she’d see any difference, but she was a curious one either way.

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Lucas wasn't sure how to apologize for shouting and startling her so instead he simply shrugged. When he thought about it, it seemed a bit snobbish but he wasn't sure how to approach the situation. The raven haired male shoved his hands in his pockets and looked at the struggling pinkette. He almost felt the urge to help her, but that was a bit too humane for his taste. If you drop it again I'm not helping you... He grumbled. The male rubbed the nape of his neck and began to make his way back to his office. Before he could even get close to the door frame he was stopped by the jarring question asked by Sasha. Lucas grit his teeth in annoyance before sighing. He slowly spun on his heel and turned back to the pinkette with a raised eyebrow. Just how much did she want to know? It seemed like if he gave her an inch of space she somehow took a mile. How was he even going to answer such a question? The first thought that came to mind was to lie, but something told him that she would be able to sniff it out easily. She didn't seem that gullible even though she was very bubbly. He ran his hand through his hair and blew out some air from his lips. Are you sure you want to know? He said looking down at the woman.

Figuring he wasn't going to get out of the woman's hold he accepted defeat to an extent. Lucas leaned on the counter, propping his elbow onto it and placing his cheek on his palm. His other hand began to rhythmically drum on the countertop. Without my medicine huh... He mumbled to himself. He wasn't sure where to start or whether or not he should go in detail. The raven haired male took a deep breath and turned his gaze to his employee. I guess you could say I turn into something I'm not to fond of. Something that has created a bit of a reputation that I don't want to be associated with. I wear these dog tags every day to remind me of the fact. He said as he reached into his shirt and pulled out his dog tags. These were the constant reminder in his life, always looming over him.

✖"I'm thinking about "What would this woman think..."

User Image

OOC:

Lady Illusia

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

Glancing over at him as she continued to put the clothes away, she nodded silently to his question. If she didn’t want to know, she wouldn’t have asked. She didn’t have many secrets, if at all, but if he had asked, she would have told him. That’s what friends do. Or maybe she was just fooling herself into thinking they were friends, but she didn’t want to be alone in this place. If anything, they could at least be work friends. Patiently she waited for him to feel comfortable, listening as he mumbled something before starting. Hanging up the last shirt in her hands, she turned back to him as she heard the jingling of his dog tags. Was he in the military or something? Lots of people had scars from being overseas and such; maybe that’s where all his came from. The image of his scar covered back flashed in her mind as she walked back over to him. Coming up to him, still tiny compared to his stature, she reached out for the metal tags. They were a reminder of something he didn’t want to be. What could be so bad that he wanted to forget that part of himself? “What would happen if you didn’t? Take your medication that is,” she asked, her gaze drifting to look up at him. "I mean, the real you can't be that bad." She couldn’t seem to help this bout of curiosity that seemed to take hold of her when around him. She’d never met anyone like Lucas before, someone that was mentally unstable, and it really did seem to fascinate her.

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:54 pm
User Image
User Image

Lucas let the dog tags dangle between his fingers. His dull eyes watched the pieces of metal slowly spin. The memories slowly returned as he watched the tags. The blood splattering onto the walls, the fear in the eyes of his victims. He was so lost in thought that he almost didn't notice the pinkette reaching out for the tags. His instincts kicked in and he pulled his hand back, quickly letting the chain slide back under his shirt. If I didn't take my medicine I would be a monster unchained. I'm pretty certain I'd be behind bar- He started before quickly cutting himself off. What was he saying, was he just giving away all of his secrets? The raven haired male gave the woman a cold stare. Was this some sort of secret trick she possessed, being able to pull out people's secrets. Lucas grit his teeth before spinning on his heel and turning around. Nevermind. Just forget I said anything. He said before marching back to his office. He plopped back into his chair and spun into a facing position of his desk. How tedious this woman was.

Lucas looked at the giant stack of paper and sighed. He knew that he had to do them or else it would bite him in the a**. He reached over and grabbed the papers, sliding them in front of him. Before he got to work, Lucas slid off his dog tags and gingerly hanged them onto a hook on the board to his left. Alright, better now than never... He grumbled to himself before getting to work on all of the papers that had been piling up over the past few days. Being a manager was tedious as well.

✖"I'm thinking about "Annoying..."

User Image

OOC:

Lady Illusia

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:12 am
User ImageUser Image

〖 Statement: Sail Away ║ Inner Bubble: I wonder what he's really like? ║ Bank: $676.45 〗

As he retracted his dog tags from her reach, she blinked curiously. Why didn’t he want her to touch them? Dropping her extended hand against the counter, she blinked her blue eyes as she listened to his reasoning behind taking his medication. “A monster? I highly doubt that, I mean, everyone’s got bad parts of themselves. That doesn’t make everyone a monster,” she replied with a shrug as she turned towards the counter and gathered up a few more clothes for the racks. With the clothes hanging off her arms, she was a little taken back by the cold stare she got from him suddenly. It wasn’t scary, just startling because she didn’t know what she did to deserve it. “Ya know, that’s just gonna make me think about it more!” she called as he marched his way into the back. With a small huff of her own, she turned and went back to her own work. Muttering to herself as she hung up clothes, she was trying to figure out why he would think something about himself. Seriously? What in the world could make him think of himself as a monster, it seemed so inconceivable! The fact that he had started telling her and then cut himself off only made her curiosity grow that much more. She wanted to know what he had meant to say and why he thought of himself as a monster. “Eugh!” she grunted as she dropped her arms, making sure not to drop the clothes, and tilting her head back to look at the ceiling. Returning back to her work, she shook her head knowing that if she continued to think on it, she’d march into his office and demand answers.

OOC; Oh my gosh! Sorry for all the requotes >.<
Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:08 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, иσvємвєя ②②иם

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑤
( ① мσитн, ⑭ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:09 pm
User Image
User ImageProfile: x Relationship: Married Clothes: Pastel Money: $995
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rylee chewed at the inside of her cheek and blushed a bit. She still couldn't believe she was going through with this, but the thought of her husband going to a strip club still lingered in her mind and gave her a sudden burst of confidence. Nodding her head, she then headed to the store and pushed the door open. The teal haired young woman smiled at the girl behind the counter before she shook her head a little as she asked if Rylee needed any help. "No, just browsing for now." The young woman said, glad that the girl seemed satisfied with that answer. The young woman then took in a deep breath, a blush forming on her face as she went to the lingerie section of the store. Glancing around sheepishly to make sure nobody was watching, she then looked through the lingerie, blushing darkly as she saw all of the different types she could choose from. Ugh this was so embarrassing! But she had been completely serious when she told Alex she would give him a strip show and dammit she was going to do it! Taking in a deep breath, she then grabbed a few things before she quickly headed over to the dressing room. Closing and locking the door behind her, she then chewed at the inside of her cheek a little. Maybe she herself could be a little naughty and send pictures of her modeling the new clothes to him, it wasn't like she hasn't done things like that before. She had sent him a few pictures of her in her underwear or naked after having just taken a shower. Swallowing a little, she then pulled her phone out of her pocket and set it down on the bench before she removed her clothes and started putting on the first sexy outfit, but stopped half way through to send her husband a text.

To: Alexus
                                                        Here's your proof I was serious~
                                                        Which one do you like the most~

She hit send before she finished putting on the first outfit. Looking herself over in the mirror, she smiled just a little bit, her heart starting to race before she picked up her phone and turned on the camera. Posing, she then hit the button. Click. Blushing a bit, she looked at the picture before clicking the button to send a text to her husband.

To: Alexus
                                                        Number one~

She then attached the picture before she blushed even more. Hovering her thumb over the button, she then closed her eyes and hit send. Chewing at the inside of her cheek a little bit, she then set her phone down, changing into the second outfit while she waited for him to reply. As she changed into the second outfit, a thought then popped into her head as she wondered if he had meant her wearing lingerie or something even more embarrassing like a maid's outfit or something. The teal haired woman then blinked and a deep blush flared up on her cheeks, though, if he did want her to wear something like that, she probably would... The teal haired female blushed a bit more before glancing at her phone and waiting for her husband's response.

OOC: -

whiters4

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:54 pm
User Image
User ImageProfile: x Relationship: Married Clothes: Pastel Money: $995

Rylee fidgeted a little bit as she looked at herself in the mirror. The young woman then jumped just a little bit as her phone buzzed in her hand. Smiling, she looked down at her phone. Reading her husband's text, she smiled a little more before looking at herself in the mirror. While the first outfit had been nice, she kind of liked the one she was currently wearing a bit more anyway. Looking at herself in the mirror again she then smoothed out the outfit before she turned on her camera and snapped the picture.

Is this one better~

She attached the picture before she hit send again. The teal haired woman then jumped a little as there was a knock at the dressing room door. "Is everything alright?" The employee from earlier asked. "Y..Yes everything is fine." Rylee said, sighing with relief again as the employee once again left it with that. "Just ask if you need any assistance." Rylee blushed just a little bit before she started removing the outfit she had been wearing. She really did like that one. Maybe she would just buy it anyway? Thinking about it, she set her phone down and started pulling her normal clothes back on.

whiters4

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:43 pm
User Image
User ImageProfile: x Relationship: Married Clothes: Pastel Money: $920

Rylee had just pulled her sweater back on when she got a message from her husband. Picking up her phone, she then smiled as her eyes as she scanned over the text, giving a small giggle as she responded.

Mmm~ I'm glad you like it~

Hitting send, she then slipped her phone into her pocket, a smile on her face as she put the lingerie back on their hangers. She placed the one she didn't want in the cart that was by the dressing room before she blushed a bit as she carried the one she was going to buy. Stepping back to the racks of clothes, Rylee looked through them before she decided that she didn't really need any new clothes. Chewing at the inside of her cheek, she then brought the sexy outfit up to the counter. She couldn't look the girl behind the counter in the eye as she rang up the outfit. When she was handed the bag Rylee thanked her before she left the store. Now she just had to decide if she wanted to head somewhere for lunch. As she walked down the sidewalk, she then paused a moment as she caught sight of the pet store. She considered stopping in, but decided it would be better to wait, just in case she and Alex did end up going on a vacation. She then blushed a little as she heard her stomach growl. She was going to stop somewhere to eat before heading home.

[Exit]

whiters4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:32 am
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, иσvємвєя ②③яם

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑥
( ① мσитн, ⑮ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

〖 Statement: Work Casual ║ Inner Bubble: Work. Lunch. Camping. ║ Bank: $676.45 〗

Sasha yawned as she walked into the store, tired from playing around on the beach all day with Domino and Lucas. She also forgot that camping thing started today so she was making a mad scramble to pack her things so she could get over to the campsite at some point today. At least she was packed and ready now though, all she would have to do is leave Domino in someone’s care and change before heading for the ferry. Maybe she could ask Lucas when she saw him for lunch. Speaking of, she wondered if he was working today or not. She really needed to get his number so she can run into him on purpose instead of by accident and can talk to him on the occasion- Who was she kidding? She’d probably bother him a lot, which reminded her! Before clocking into work, standing in front of the computer so she could, she pulled her phone from her pocket and scrolled through her embarrassingly short contact list and found Ryan’s number. He was cool to hang out with and they should eventually again!

To: Ryan
Subject: Ryyyyyyyan~ Oh demonic ice skating teacher of mine, I wish to see your cute as a button face! We should hang out soon. Come plaaaaay with me~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Smiling to herself, she put her phone back into her back pocket and finally clocked into work. Was it weird that she seemed to get along better with guys? All of her friends so far seemed to be of the male persuasion. Maybe at this campout thingy she’d make more friends! Then she’d come back and have stories to tell that cave troll Lucas. He really should get out more! Or he could just live vicariously through her, as long as he was happy she supposed. “Lucas?!” she called, wondering if the bossman was even around. Shuffling out from behind the register, she looked around as she slowly began to work. Perhaps she should have stopped and bought a coffee on the way here, she was tired! Yawning again, she clutched a few hangers of clothes to her chest as she walked towards his office.

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm
ʄıơŋŋ ɱųཞɖơƈƙ

User Image

What the hell is a catwalk? I know of the land creatures they call cats but why do they get their own walk? Fionn wondered curiously as he walked into the store. He had only arrived on the island a few days ago and had just decided to spend today exploring so that he could get to know his new home. So far he had not met anyone willing to talk to him but hopefully that was soon to change in this weird, cat centric store. "Where are the land creatures? I don't see any cats in this catwalk... It did say it was a not-so catwalk... But then why are there clothes? Clothes have nothing to do with land creatures." To say that he was confused would of been an under statement. He had no comprehension of why anyone would mislead him with such a strange name. He needed to find someone who could-
Talking - #777799/Thinking - #ccbb99
"Well hello there little pearl." He murmured quietly to himself as he spotted a beautiful girl with pink hair, carrying a bundle of clothes to who knows where. He quickly ruffled his fingers through his hair before going up to the counter. "Excuse me angelfish but I'm a little confused and was wondering if you could explain something to me." He practically purred as he leaned against the counter, a smile spreading across his lips as he gazed upon the beautiful creature before him. "You must be a Siren because you beauty beckons like a song." He was like this with just about every person that he met, and yes every person, so the lame pickup line and the water themed nickname came naturally to him. There was no shame in anything he did, if his attempts to woo didn't work then they didn't work.

User Image

ɛҳɬཞą ıŋʄơཞɱąɬıơŋ

ῳɧąɬ ąɱ ı? ῳɧყ ı ąɱ ą:
Selkie

ı ɧą۷ɛ Ɩơ۷ɛɖ ɬɧɛ ʂɛą ʄơཞ:

ɱყ ʂɛҳųąƖ ℘ཞɛʄɛཞɛŋƈɛ:
Pansexual

ɱყ ཞɛƖąɬıơŋʂɧı℘ ʂɬąɬųʂ:
Single

ı ƈųཞཞɛŋɬƖყ:
Am in my seal skin / Am NOT in my seal skin

ı ʂɬąŋɖ ɬąƖƖ ąɬ:
6 foot 1.

ɧɱ... ı ʄɛɛƖ ą ƖıɬɬƖɛ:

ῳɛƖƖ ı ɬɧıŋƙ:

ı ąɱ ῳıɬɧ:
No one cur- Oh my who is that beautiful creature!

ı ῳơཞƙ ąɬ:
N/A

ɱყ ცąŋƙ ąƈƈơųŋɬ ɧơƖɖʂ:
$0.00

ı Ɩı۷ɛ ąɬ:
1121 at the Etoile Housing District

ơųɬ•ơʄ•ƈơཞąƖ:
Sorry I was eating dinner! That's why it took so long!

Lady Illusia

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

〖 Statement: Work Casual ║ Inner Bubble: Work. Lunch. Camping. ║ Bank: $676.45 〗

“Hm, must be his day off…” she said to herself as she looked into Lucas’ office and didn’t see him anywhere. Her back straightened as she heard the little bells above the door chime as someone walked through. Turning her upper body, she looked over to see a young man walk through the door with nice blue hair. Cool! Someone with a strange hair color like hers! “Hi there! Welcome to the Not-So Catwalk, I'm Sasha,” she greeted, beaming a smile at him. Closing the door to the manager’s office, she walked back towards the counter and set the clothes in her arms down as she was addressed by the young man. When he said something about a little pearl, Sasha’s bright blue eyes blinked curiously. Pearl? Where? She wasn’t wearing any pearls today, although they did sell pearl jewelry. Maybe he was looking for some? Either way, Sasha smiled in return, watching as he seemed to ruffle his hair, which fascinated her really. It wasn’t very often she got to see someone with a funky color hair like hers! “Oh sure! What can I help you with?” she replied to his question, only to find herself leaning back a bit as he leaned forward onto the counter. That smile of his...It was charming but made her feel weary at the same time. “Siren…? Like those mythical creatures that sing to sailors? I mean, I don’t know what they have to do with anything, this is a clothing store. If you’re into that kinda stuff, you might have better luck at the beach.” Weird.

“You mentioned something about needing help?” she said, trying to redirect the conversation back to what he was confused about. However, his hair was just too much, her gaze being drawn to it. “Can I just say…” she began, pausing as her posture relaxed a little, still smiling at him. “I love your hair! Do you get it dyed professionally or something because that’s amazing work!” Leaning over the counter, she propped her upper body up and tried to get a better look at his hair, leaning in closer to him. Without even thinking about it, she reached out to run her fingers through the blue locks. Not a hair out of place! Amazing! She was going to have go in and have hers redone soon...Well, not for like another month or two, but it was still a good idea to look around for someone that was good enough to redye it for her. She didn’t like her blonde hair, thus the reason that she dyes it. “You’re gonna have to tell me who your stylist is because this is awesome!” she exclaimed, thoroughly awed by his hair.

RaisaNadia

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out