Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:07 pm
●○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○●

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Money: $488.50

Mood: Calm

Species: Dark Elemental Dragon

╔═══════════════════════════╗

He could feel her pats getting faster on his head, was she trying to drum with it. He turned to the other side where the sun doesn't shine directly into his eyes, and now due to natural instincts, his eyes have once again turned into elliptical pupils, which was a little frustrating but he didn't mind. He stared at his own reflection in the water, it looked strange.

He smiled as she explained, "Barbie." he joked, "Well, I wouldn't know how to answer your question. I don't quite watch televisions since I sleep a lot, but if I do, I watch almost anything." He answered, not that he watches television often, sometimes he'd have his television on and he would stare at it as his mind proceeds to drift off into the seven seas. "You watch a lot of cartoons, don't you." he asked.

╚═══════════════════════════╝

OOC: Don't worry about it, take your time
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:16 pm
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

She had on a derp face when Seth mentioned 'Barbie', again, but her face lit up when he said that she must watch a lot of cartoons. "How could you tell?" She asked innocently. "I watch Adventure Time, Gravity Falls, and so many other ones, though the newest cartoons haven't been the best. Oh, and I also watch anime, but I'm not a crazy fanatic about it. Or worse.. A weaboo." She shuddered at the mere thought of those people, and awkwardly hugged Seth's head for comfort. 'No, not the weaboos.' The sun felt nice against her back and neck as she hugged his head.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $543 |❦| Mood - Happy |❦| Crush - No one |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:44 pm

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

"It's not hard to tell since the shows you've told me are mostly cartoons." he replied, but now that he's mentioned it, they were indeed all cartoons. Animes? He has watched some of it before but the ones that were on air on television were either romance genre or providing fanservice and it wasn't something he'd waste his time on. "Animes have too much love and fan service going on, not exactly something I'd watch. Weeaboos do get on my nerves sometimes." he sighed, not that he's going to watch television anyway. He couldn't quite see as her hands were blocking his field of vision when she hugged his head, but he decides to remain silent anyway.

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:05 pm
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

"Clearly, the animes you've seen, aren't the ones I've seen." She liked psychological action animes the best, it's crazy how people can think of that. Attack on Titan, Tokyo Ghoul, and Madoka Magica are her top 3 for sure. And many people, even her guy friends, have shed tears at Madoka Magica. "Weaboos need to reconsider the path that they are taking in life." Rina giggled at their situation. In the ocean, fully clothed, Rina sitting on Seth's shoulders, talking about anime and weaboos. Yup, just an ordinary day for her. "Seth, if you want, we can go back on the beach and check out Smoothie Palace, or sit on some beach chairs if you want." She wasn't gonna make him stand in the ocean all day.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $543 |❦| Mood - Happy |❦| Crush - No one |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:48 pm
Code:

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

He laughed as she made a statement about weeaboos, "Indeed they do, being too obsessed is unhealthy I suppose." it does seem kind of strange how some people get so obsessed over it. He nodded at her request, he's been standing in the water for god knows how long, "Smoothie Palace sounds good." he walked back towards the shore and got off the sand. "Do you still want to sit or do you prefer to walk?" he asked. It seemed as if she was enjoying the view from above, he wouldn't mind if she wants to continue sitting, she was pretty light anyway.

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:32 am
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

She nodded vigorously at what Seth said about weaboos. They are obsessed. "Yay, to Smoothie Palace!" She said, a bit excited. She was happy when Seth walked all the way back to the sidewalk, happy she won't have to traverse the sand. "I wanna keep on sitting." She was very happy that Seth let her sit on his shoulders, she didn't have to walk, and felt tall for once! Hopefully she won't hit and signs or something on their way there. That would be so ironic, her being too tall. Maybe she'll grow taller soon, soon meaning now. She at least wants to make it to the 5 foot mark.

((Exit to Smoothie Palace))

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $543 |❦| Mood - Hungry |❦| Crush - No one |❦| With Seth

OOC:

name

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:00 am

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Mood: Happy

"To smoothie palace then." he walked towards the shop. He smiled as she mentioned that she wants to sit on his shoulders a little more. "Maybe this is what having a younger sibling feels like." he couldn't help but have a huge smile plastered on his face, he was the only child so he wouldn't understamd what it feels lile having a sibling, and Rina might as well be the perfect example.

He thought about what others would think if they were to see them walking in like that, but he was too happy to care, of course he made sure to bend down a lot more before walking into Smoothie Palace. "Watch your head."

[Character Exits]

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:18 am
Boracay Rum
User Image

User Image

Yeah. Shin blew the his bangs off his face. He had no idea that surfing will be this complicated. After his attempt to stand it was now Clara who's testing if it would be good to sit on the board or rather how one should sit on the board. Uh... was what he was able to say as he watched her grabbing hold of the board as she continuesly went under water. Man, she had it worse! At least he only went into the water once. I think you should- His speech was stopped the moment the water lifted Clara out of the water slamming her on the board. Ooooh... That's gonna hurt. Just as she was able to land on it , it only tipped ove causing her to be submerged in water once again.

Shin tried to go on the board once again but this time he lay down on his belly balancing himself with his arms. He crossed his arms on the board and rested his face on it facing Clara. Well, not sure but maybe laying down on it is better? He quickly sat up both of his legs on the other side and looked at her with wide eyes, mouth left open. He kept on pointing on the thing that was a heading their way. He gulped before finally getting the courage to speak. Sha-Sha-Sha-Shark!!! He shouted heading jumping off his board swimming over to Clara. Normally a person would swim away but he couldn't leave her in such situation. He would not be able to forgive himself if she would be harmed on his watch.

User Image

Company: Clara
Thinking: Surf's up!
Mood: Excited
Wearing: [x]
OOC:

riskinginsanity

Ochachacha

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:30 am
Lady Illusia

Boracay Rum

riskinginsanity

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

{Character Enter.}

The waves were building in the slightest bit. Mainly the frontal ones coming towards store began curling and diving in ways unknown. Her breathing was a hard pant now, fumes practically emanating off of her. Her lips clamped shut and she looked at the bright blue water shifting and sifting in front of her. Hands shot out in front of her. Her dress was wavering from the energy coming from her body. Of course, it wasn't something physical, but the pure use of energy after it had been so long... Lips quivered, the waves still trembling at the same force as her lips.

At any rate, her hands lifted and spread - and the waves obligingly followed; creating a tunnel just about the height of her body, plus a few inches. Her breath hitched, hiccuping with upset thoughts. No one would trace her down here. Hopefully the salt water would cover any trace of her.. As well as her foot steps. Swerving her hand in a semi-circle, she landed behind her, a part of a separate collapsing wave sneaking around her and sweeping minor traces of her footsteps. They'd still trail off into the ocean... But.. N-No one. No. Finn couldn't yell at her d-down.. Here. She took slow steps towards the water tunnel, hollow on the inside and showing the crest of the shore. Stepping towards the entrance, her feet touched the hard sea stones, making the bottom of her feet her. But the lower she got... Her lip quivered. The lower she got, the more sand would come.

Fists shaking, she took another step. To hell with all of them... T-To hell with... To hell.. A subtle sob and another step... Into the depths of the ocean she would go for now. Until things would calm the hell down. The waves were just closing behind her, any waves near the top of her head ruffling in an unnatural way.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: Hi Boracay and Risking!
The waters gonna start rumbling slightly.
Got an angry water user running through.
Just thought you should know!
Today's Outfit: Summer Breeze~...
Feeling: HURT. CONFUSED.
Money: $470.50

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:45 am
INN EAGAN

Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

"Bree! Stop!" Finn shouted as he tried to reach the beach in time. He could see the water moving to her whim and watched her step into the ocean, whose waters parted for her. Dammit! "Bree!" he shouted again before she was gone. Finn huffed as his feet hit the sandy beach, running into the water before stopping. Unable to hold him up anymore, his knee gave out. "AH!" he screamed, his voice cracking from the pain. He shouldn't have been running on it. Who knows what kind of damage was done to it now. He fell to the sand, hands clutching his knee as he rolled onto his right side. And he left his phone back at the house! Dammit! It hurt so much! Finn's face contorted in agony as he continued to cry out in pain. Holy hell! It hadn't been this bad when he first screwed it up. Only using his upper body, he pulled himself to the sand and laid out under the sun, hissing with each spasm of pain that came to him. His eyes watered and his hands were balled into white knuckle fists. There was so much pain.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
Boracay Rum
riskinginsanity

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:57 am
Lady Illusia

User Image

Jacob approached the man curled on the beach in a hurried fashion, eyebrows pulled together in confusion. Had he not seen Bree only moments ago? And if so, where was she now? He glanced up, the waves moving in a slight unnatural way. She must be on the other side of the beach. Kneeling down, the Tengu reached out and touched Finn's shoulder, eyes scanning up and down the body. His knee. With a swallow, he calmly began his words. "What's going on?" He had to deal with this as a clan leader. To be strong and not let your emotions get to making your decisions. His golden eyes shifted from his face to Finn's knee again, stretching his neck out over what Finn was holding.

Like a bird he inspected it, his head tilting to the side, then the other side. It could be an easy fix, but he didn't want to harass the pained boy. Swallowing but not allowing his knees to touch the ground, both legs bent down, the jeans stretching in the slightest. Sunlight didn't bother him at this point and the dark brown hair blew gently in the breeze, sliding down feathery in one motion. He had already given his offer to Finn. All he needed to do was ask.

OOC: --
Account: $500.
Wearing: A Classic Repeat.
Feeling: Nervous.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:09 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn cringed with each second of pain. It felt like he was being stabbed all over again. Over and over without remorse. It started in his knee and shot up his entire body. He wanted to just cut it off so he didn't have to feel the pain anymore. Watering eyes looked over to the voice that spoke to him. Jacob? He was a watery haze but he knew the voice. Ignoring the pain momentarily, Finn shot up and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. "Jacob! You have to do what you did to my knee earlier. I have to go after Bree!" he shouted in a panic. He needed to get to his wife. He knew she was upset but he had to try and calm her down. It was his job as her husband to be there for her.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
Quote:
Quote:

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:17 am
Lady Illusia

User Image

With every tremble of Finn's body, his jaw clenched tighter. He would admit it. He liked Finn, he really did. And even if he first started iffy about him, he had grown to really care for the- Jacob was dragged down, one knee hitting the sand. His eyes snapped open, a sense of danger surrounding him. What was going on? Was Bree in trouble? Mustering up energy, he gave a faint nod, still stunned by the sudden grab of his vest. "What's going on." He voiced sternly, still keeping a sense of calm voice. His hand stretched out and touched Finn's knee. The deeper the pain, the icier it would feel. The cold would sting in the veins for a fraction of a second before warming up and... Gone.

It had taken the smallest bit out of him, that much was true. But instead he reached a hand behind Finn, lifting him by the upper back. "Where is she." These questions were more like demands - even if they didn't have the same snappy tone. His eyes never left Finn's face, both wondering if he needed more energy -which he doubted- , and what was going on.

Feeling: Nervous; Worried.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:04 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

The touch to his knee and that same icy feeling came over him. Finn winced in pain, his body jerking and his face contorting. It was only temporary and he knew that, but he only needed it to be temporary. He needed to get in the water and find her, even if it killed him. He sat up with Jacob's help once the pain was gone. Not thinking about anything else but Bree and how upset she was, he let his mouth start rambling. "She's in the ocean. Jacob," he turned to the man, gold meeting gold, "She's pregnant. I have to find her. I can't let her stay out there. This is all my fault again. I have to make it up to her," he said as he let the man go and jumped to his feet. Without another word to him, Finn began walking to the shore, albeit slowly because of the pain he was just in.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
Quote:
Quote:

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:31 am
Lady Illusia

User Image

He cast a look at the ocean, eyes searching along the waves. In the... His mind instantly remembered many times she had gone to hide. When- Instantly his eyes snapped back to Finn, widening with both absolute panic and... Anger. His jaw clenched again, this time staring down Finn as if he might kill the man. It was taking all he could not to pummel the damn man into the ground. His fists clenched and he made a slight movement for Finn, and stopped in the middle of his tracks. Because at the same time, there was joy. A bundle of joy. And if they weren't in the given situation, he would have embraced the man into a viper grip at the same time that... Probably would've snapped his back in half. Instead, he could only stare at him, thoughts scattering for what felt like the first time in his life. He stared at the sand Finn had gotten up from.

Finally, it all clicked together. Bree was pregnant, under the ocean, and it was all Finn's fault? If she had been through something like this before, he would have known. This... This was something beyond Finn. He stood up with a slightly less calm demeanor, running a hand through his hair. "Finn." He called before walking towards him. Mustering up a bit more of the power, he grabbed the boy by the shoulder, letting the icy cool feeling once again travel down to his knee. Though it would again take a small part of him for now. He grunted. "Finn." He said again, louder. He jerked him back by his shoulder, towering over him with only a few inches to spare taller.

"You can't get down there." He murmured, attempting to hold him still. "There's no way down there right now. And it won't do you any good to try to drag her up right now." He stared at Finn. If he fought even more, he'd be forced to pick him up and fly him away from here. Bree wasn't stupid, she wouldn't hurt herself. He knew that. But she wouldn't come up until she felt safe again. He could only imagine what she'd be doing right now. And if so, perhaps they'd be able to find someone who could get to her. His face faltered and his eyebrows pulled further together, looking very, very bothered at the moment.

Feeling: Nervous; Worried.

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games