Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1201: Bree Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:17 pm
Lady Illusia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

He wasn't saying anything. The seconds were ticking by like hours, at a sluggish speed she couldn't comprehend. Her fingers twitched in her lap, her eyes never coming off of his. She stared at him, her eyes widening.. And widening, and widening. Was he going to panic and freak out? Was he going to sit there and contemplate and not say anything? Sh-Should she give him time to adjust? The clatter of plastic made her jump before he threw his arms around her, pulling her up and off the ground, into the air. She gasped, a squeak emitting from her lips and her shoulder dipped while he pressed his head into it. The widest smile fell on her lips and her arms tightened around his neck and head, heart pounding away. Fingers gripped at his hair and she pressed her cheek hotly against the top of his head.

After realizing she hadn't been able to say anything past the nodding, she spoke. "Yes...!" She whispered, hardly able to emit anything from her lips through the happy tears. Her body trembled in his arms. Her hands moved around the hair, trying to hold him oh so close to her. Hold her amazingly handsome and loving husband... and soul mate. She continued to kiss the top of his head, smiling strongly; and holding him with a loving viper grip.

"You're going to be a Daddy, Finn..."

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: Summer Breeze~...
Feeling: Loving; Panicked; Happy.
Money: $470.50

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:10 pm
INN EAGAN

Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Yes. He was going to be a dad. Bree was going to be a mom. They were going to be parents! He could hear the elation in her voice. She was happy she was going to be a mom. His heart fluttered with joy, the exact opposite of the emotion he thought he'd be feeling right now. But it was like, now that it was real there was nothing greater. He could be a better parent then his own. He could do everything that they didn't. He was going to be there for his child. He wasn't going to abandon it. What was it going to be? A boy? A girl? Should he be ashamed of the fact he was hoping for a daddy's girl? This was really happening! Even though it had been accidental, now that he was presented with this reality he was the happiest he had ever been.

Slowly he let go of her, tearing himself from her own vice grip. Cupping her face in his hands, he smiled lovingly. The woman of his dreams, his wife, was pregnant with his child. Nothing could express the joy he felt right now. He dropped himself to the floor with her and sprawled himself along the wooden floor, pressing his ear against her stomach as if trying to hear something. Smiling the entire time.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
Quote:

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:38 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

By now, the kissing and tears had turned into hysterical giggles, tears streaming as well. The fact that he could hold her so very tight and know it was going to be okay... She knew he accepted it now. The joy was overwhelming, making her giddy with excitement. Arms and hands rubbed along his head, an occasional sniffle coming out. Soon enough, he let go of her and she was forced to let go. She looked up at him, smiling just as wide back before a laugh escaped and she finally began to fully cry.

If that wasn't enough, she fell back to the ground, feeling something warm press against her stomach. Looking down, Finn's honey brown locks stood out in the window light. Though it wasn't long before she had her hands on his head again, holding it close to her stomach. The laughs weren't stopping, making her curl inward and outward over and over again. She was so hysterically giddy.. It was out of her control by now. Instead she only sat back on her ankles, tears slipping into her mouth and past it, falling off of her chin.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:13 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

He could feel her fingers threading through his hair as he held himself close to her. Their baby was inside her. The tiny person they made together. Finn smiled to himself as he listened to her laughter and felt her hands run through his hair. Who would have ever guessed that he would be a dad? He certainly didn't! He helped make a baby, with the woman that was the love of his life. His soul mate. More so now than ever, he was so happy she randomly came to his dorm room that rainy night in high school. If she hadn't...Where would he be today? Well he knew where he wouldn't be! He wouldn't be here, listening out for his baby. Feeling something drop on his head, Finn broke himself away from her stomach and sat up. "Bree...?" he began quizzically as he stared at her tear stained face. "Baby, are you okay?" he asked as he wiped her tears away each time they came. There was no reason for the tears. Everything was alright. Everything was perfect now.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
Quote:

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:33 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Hair strands moved between her fingers, soothing herself in her journey for the tears to stop. With a continued laugh, he pulled his head from her stomach, the fabric loosening and flattening itself out from its repression. Sea green fabic shifted on her pale moon skin, her dark brown curled locks falling back when she tilted her head up to look at him. The tears were sweet, as if when she would reach out to touch one or taste it, it would flutter along her finger or have a sugary sweetness to it. Her legs spread on the wood and she pressed her hands onto it, balancing her body so her back arched upwards, leaning over with a cry. She was so damn happy right now, and the cry was taking the fun out of it. Finally, she looked up at him and threw herself into him, her arms wrapping tight around his neck.

"I-I-I was so scared." She finally came out, stammering with each word. "I-I was so afraid I hurt you.. A-A-And I felt so guilty at the store. A-And.." She sounded like a panting child fessing up to a stolen cookie. "I thought you were gonna be mad.. A-And.." Her hot tears achingly fell against his neck, soaking where her face now lie and smudging them all over her face. "A-A-And.. I'm gonna get so faaa-haaaaaa-haaaaat...." She cried, holding tighter and shoving herself into him, stumbling and falling over herself to climb into his lap.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:47 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn grunted lightly as he was half tackled into a hug. She sobbed into his chest like a...Well like a teenage girl. Even after all this time, she still knew how to play on his weakness for the innocent girls. He couldn't help but laugh at her. She was worried about getting fat? Maybe he should put her on a workout regiment if she was that worried. Although, it was doubtful she'd be able to handle it. When he worked out, it was go hard or don't go at all. He gently ran a hand through her curly hair. "Is that what you're worried about?" he asked still laughing. He sat back on his butt as he draped an arm around her. "Maybe if you didn't eat so many dang pickles you wouldn't have to worry about that," he teased.

Calming his laughing, he grew a little more serious. "Bree, I could never be mad over you being pregnant. I don't think I'll ever be this happy again until the day our child is born. I just wish you would have told me what was wrong back at the store. You know I would support you in anything you do, just like you support me," he stated as he leaned down and kissed the corner of her eye, just before another tear fell. "I love you with all my heart Aubrey, and nothing in this world is going to change that."

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
Quote:

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:19 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

She lightly beat him on the chest, her fists shaking back and forth on the graphic tee. The tears were slowing a little, but not by much. "You're such a d**k, Finn..!" She pouted before her shoulders fell downward and she fell into him again in defeat. Whatever. She wouldn't get fat. R-Right..? N-Not that fat anyway... She sniffled and hiccuped, reaching up and rubbing her eye tiredly. Everything he said made her heart spike up hard, making her feel as if her chest may burst any second. She sniffled again, pulling her head back to look at him with tear stained eyes.

"I-I didn't want to get your hopes up..." She suddenly murmured, chest hitching with air. "I didn't want to get my own hopes up.." She sniffled, closing her eyes to his kiss. Another crying laugh came from her mouth and she jumped forward again, pushing him back towards the bottom of the bed. The wooden floor didn't make that difficult, and the next thing she knew, her lips were mashing against his in a loving and happy kiss, arms tightening around his neck. Only partially the way through, she pulled back to breathe a loving whisper against his lips.

"I love you Finn Teagan..." A sweet kiss on his bottom lip and a pause in her breath before continuing. "Knocking on your door was the best decision I've ever made."

And her lips were unstoppable once again, kissing him with such intensity that it made it hard to focus.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:07 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

"Well-Mmm!" he was cut off by lips slamming against his and falling back onto his back. The unexpected kiss was causing his lungs to hurt already as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He was happy she was happy and even if she hadn't been, maybe it would have given them the push to actually try to have a baby, rather than an accidental one. Half way through she pulled her lips back, allowing his lungs to rather air. She spoke, kissed him, spoke again, and then once again slammed her lips against his. Was she trying to bruise his lips? He used those to kiss her and if they hurt too much, then she wouldn't get kisses...Anywhere. Wrapping his arms around her tiny waist, he returned the kiss for a long few minutes before he needed to come up for air. Pulling away, he took in a deep breath. Oh thank god! He thought he was going to die.

"Don't you think your best friend is gonna wanna hear the news...Even if he tries to kill me," he suggested, mumbling the last part. He didn't know how Jacob would react. Sure, the guy may be happy for them being married and all but babies were a whole other story.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
Quote:

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:20 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

She was kissing, kissing, kissing his mouth, unable to peel her lips off of of his in a sudden desperation of passion. Her little body -for now- fell over him, instantly making her fall to her knees and bending down, her back arching and breath panting and heaving with each drawback of breath. Whatever had come over her was strong, and she didn't want to let go of it right now. But as he pried her off... Her kisses went form his lips, around his cheek, down to his jaw, to his chin, to the other cheek, back down to his jaw, and finally down his neck. She could hardly speak between kisses, not wanting to let go of him.

"He." Kiss. "Might." Kiss. "Kill." Kiss. "You." Kiss. The slightest of giggles escaped her lips in a final kiss along his jugular. But... She didn't want to stop. She wanted to kiss all over his face and make him feel the same thing. Eyes still tearing, she leaned back, curls over hanging their faces before she kissed his nose and pressed her forehead to his, slightly pinkened eyes hovering over his. Her hands moved from around his neck to his cheeks, cupping them just like he would to her. She shook her head, nuzzling him. "I want to be stupid." She murmured. "I want to be stupid with my husband." Tears were welling up again. "I want to be stupid with Daddy." Her breath hitched and she kept the smile, holding still over him.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:28 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

He was being showered in kisses! His face scrunched a bit with every one as they rained down on his face. Jesus this woman was so lovey dovey right now. He guess he understood. They just found out they were going to have a baby. It was a joyous time. Even still! This woman was going to suffocate him at this point! When she stopped momentarily, he breathed a light sigh of relief as he looked up at her. Her cool hands on his skin felt nice. And then...She called him daddy. A huge grin grew on his face as his arms around her squeezed her lovingly before he leaned up and kissed her. She was always stupid with him, but for some reason being called daddy made him swell with happiness.

Pulling back once again, his stupid grin turned into a more cheeky one, "I think I can take him. Even with a screwed up knee," he said confidently. He would probably get his butt handed to him actually. His knee prevented him from doing a lot of things. Sometimes even walking was hard. But he had his good days. If Jacob tried to kill him on one of his good days, then he knew for sure he could take him!

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
Quote:

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:57 am
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

She smiled back, feeling his lips press against hers. Her hands tightened down on his face a little bit before he pulled back. Obviously he hadn't gotten her mention of being stupid. But who cared? The only thing now was that her feelings were getting a little hurt that he didn't seem to wear his excitement out as much as she did - or maybe he just... Wasn't as excited as her. Her mood was spiraling down unnaturally and she rolled off of him. Her lip jutted out and she landed on her side away from him, feeling the cool wood of the floor. Her hand pressed to her stomach, now quiet. Do you see how cocky Daddy already is, little angel...~? She thought to herself, giving it a gentle rub.

Laying there, she tucked her left hand under her head to prop her head up, closing her eyes a little. Why was he denying her love? His sighs hadn't gone unnoticed every time she pulled up. Her eyebrows knitted together a little angrily. HEY. Where the hell was her loving?! She inched a little away from him, puffing her lips out in childish anger. "Jacob would at least.." She mumbled something inaudible, the hand tucked under her head innocently played with her curls. Fine! He didn't want any loving, she wouldn't give him any.

Feeling: Panicked; Frustrated; Happy?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:22 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

"He-Hey!" he whined as she was suddenly gone from his grasp. Why was she rolling away from him? Did he do something wrong? Plus, she was rolling way with his baby! He heard some kind of mumbled and Jacob's name before his brow furrowed. Rolling over to her, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to him, "What about Jacob now?" he asked suspiciously. "After just telling me you're having my baby you shouldn't be talking about another man," he teased as he planted kisses on her shoulder all the way up to her ear. She shouldn't have rolled away, he wasn't done holding her. He wasn't done touching her in general. His hand slipped down to her stomach, warmth filling his very being as he knew that his child was growing inside her right this second.

Suddenly he stopped, dropping his forehead to her shoulder. He was so happy that words just couldn't express it. He felt his throat tighten as a few hot tears slid down his face. He'd never been so happy that he cried before, but this...This was news to be happy about.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
Quote:

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:43 am
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

There was the smallest of giggles from his sudden outburst. The dress dented in on his grip, her body sliding easily on the wood and back towards him. She didn't move, a smile creeping across her face. Thaaaaaaat was more like it. She reached the hand on her stomach up to his head, stroking her nails soothingly along his cheek while he kissed. "And you shouldn't be so unwilling to receive my kisses!" The gentle scratching didn't stop. Inhaling slowly, she relaxed in his arms, eyes closing and enjoying being in the arms of Finn. It felt so long since theyv'e cuddled like this... Usually it was just before bed.. And even then, Bree came in stumbling and tired from the bar, wanting very much to just lay down and sleep.

A slight trembling began in him... She knew that movement. That tight movement as if he were trying to hold as still as possible. It didn't happen often - hell, usually never - but she knew it. Just like that, a warm drop of water touched her back and she turned her head to look at him, unable to catch a glimmer of his face with where his head was on her shoulder. She shifted her body in his arms, gently lifting his head with her hands, pressed to her cheeks. Her eyes were soft and passionate. He finally felt what she was feeling. With a smile and a stroke through his hair, she tenderly kissed his lips, pulling back. "You're gonna be a Daddy, Finn..." She whispered, leaning up to kiss his eyes just as he had done moments ago.

"This is our baby... Our baby." Her arms moved around his neck and held him tight, hugging close. "Our little baby..." She whispered, pushing his head into her shoulder with her palm. "A little newborn made with our love..."

Feeling: Loving; Happy.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:55 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn held her tighter. His eyes shut tighter and tighter as though he was trying to prevent the tears from falling anymore. That only seemed to make them fall quicker. He was ecstatic about the news and couldn't wait to tell everyone they knew, but...There was apprehension in his heart as well. What if he was a terrible parent? Just because he worked with and interacted with kids daily didn't mean he'd make a good father. He feared that he would turn out just like his own parents. "What...What if..." he huffed a shaky breath as he tried to speak through his tears. "What if I'm not a good dad?" he asked. He wanted to be anything but them. No matter what it took. But that doubt was still there. He didn't know anything about them still, what if he was more like his parents then he thought; or knew. What if it was in his genes to abandon his child? He knew no one would let him get away with that so easily. They'd all hunt him down and bring him back even if they had to got tie him, but they couldn't blame him for worrying.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
Quote:

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:38 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

She stroked his hair calming-ly, lovingly, letting his hair fall in between her fingers before pulling them all the way out. She didn't mind Finn crying.. If anything, she saw it necessary to continue on living. Bottling up... It wasn't something she recommended, though she was sure people would call her a hypocrite for that. Her breath hitched. "Finn.." She spoke soothingly but sternly. Her body shifted backwards, hands moving down onto his shoulders. Pressing her nose to his chin, she tried to lift his head upwards, purple-brown irises never breaking from his eyes.

"Do you really, honestly think you won't be a good Dad..?" Fingers tightened on his shoulders, her nails digging in a little. "With how sweet and wonderful and caring you are... Do you really think you won't love our baby for who they are..?" One hand moved to cup his cheek again, giving a warm smile. "My Finn..." Swallowing, her breathing was ragged between her lips, unable to express just how beautiful he was to her. "We're soul mates.." She whispered. "And no soul mate of mine wouldn't be able to handle a child..." Misty eyes. "I fell in love with you for other reasons than that one kiss..." A sniffled smile. "I fell in love with one the most wonderful, handsome, loving, caring men I've ever met..." She kissed his lips slowly, warmly, and tenderly.

"And even if you can't see that... I know everyone else can."

Feeling: Loving; Happy.

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items