Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply The Colosseum (for battles, training, challenges, etc.)
Super Training Room [Times increased.] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:14 am
Keiko was soaring with happiness and her fair share of pride at Azurill's accomplishments at this point. I thought she'd be satisfied at that point, but as I'd soon realize, she was starting to get a little carried away. This would be evident with her next summoning of drones - half again as many as the last bunch. "One more time, Azurill! Really give those robots what for!"

I thought to talk her out of pushing Azurill as much, but by the time my brain processed the thought, it was too late. Azurill was giving her attack everything she had, leaping up again and again to reach the drones, let alone the exertion of striking them with a Normal-type energy-imbued tail. Still, she managed to eventually destroy all the drones, though it was abundantly clear that she needed a rest at this point.

Keiko rewarded her with one last, tight hug before recalling her, sighing cutely as she calmed down emotionally. She walked toward me and, as if to reward me for coming out here in the first place, gave me an even tighter hug. "Thank you," she sighed happily.

Mushiness

"I'm starting to think I forgot to tell you something yesterday," I confessed, which got her attention surprisingly easily. "My New Year's resolution."

"Oh, yeah!" Keiko almost shouted, as though she'd forgotten that New Year's resolutions existed before I brought them up. "I need to make one for myself, this year. Wait, so you already decided?"

I nodded in response. "I'm going to have at least six fully evolved Pokemon before the year is up." I paused for a second, for dramatic effect, before explaining myself. "I know I should have been working to get my team trained. You've had a very good reason for pushing me to train my team, and honestly, I should have some fully evolved Pokemon on me anyway just in case. There's seriously no telling what will happen when this team is involved. ...I've been wanting to train more if only so you won't have to worry, but I've... well, I've been letting myself get carried away with other things. All this research I've been doing on Pokemon from the new regions, keeping up with what's going on in our friend's lives, keeping an eye on Mom in case anything crazy happens in Castelia, spending time with you... I've just been letting everything get in the way."

I pause for a moment, realizing what I said. I don't let myself panic, though. "Though to be honest, I'm not sorry I spent time the time with you that I did. Sometimes, I feel like I don't spend enough time with you. One more thing I've been letting everything get in the way of."

Keiko smiled sadly at that, and leaned on my shoulder. "I think I know what my New Year's resolution is."

I turned my head to ask what it was, but not only did I have an idea, she answered the question before it left my lips. "I want to spend more time with you this year. I've been crazy with my own stuff, and at certain times this year, I've just been crazy. You're a real catch, Terashi, and an amazing boyfriend when you have time to be. Especially when I need you to be. But..."

At a loss for words, Keiko stares at the floor, not knowing what to say. In an attempt to rescue the situation, I lightly grasped her chin and gently pulled her face up to mine before leaning in to kiss her. After that, I attempted to comfort her, but when the words wouldn't come, she simply hugged me. Message recieved, I supposed.

Keiko recalled Azurill, and the two of us left the Super Training Room for the day, heading for the Lobby for the time being.

[Azurill 0+1=1 Happiness]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:44 am
I made my way to the Super Training room the next morning, but this time, it was my turn to walk in on Keiko. Fortunately, she hadn't called on a Pokemon, so I wasn't interrupting anything. As I called out to her, though, Togen erupted from his ball. I wasn't sure if Keiko let him out or not, but she didn't react to his appearance, so i had to assume the former. Fortunately, she was quick to realize I was talking to her.

"Oh! Hey, Terashi!" Keiko smiled once the shock of realizing she wasn't alone faded, which didn't take much time.

Instead of responding to her greeting, though, I looked down at Togen. "Togen sure has improved since we saw him break out of the top half of his egg," I commented.

"Yeah, I don't get it, either," Keiko sighed. "I mean, I know he likes fighting, but I haven't really been training him much. Most of the time, I'm just taking care of him and making sure he's not getting into fights he can't handle."

I gazed into Togen's eyes as Keiko talked and recognized something very similar to the look Keiko and I get when our Trainer's blood is boiling. Was there an analogy for that aimed at Pokemon? I'd have to come up with one if not, but there was no question that Togen looked like he was desperate for the chance to prove his strength in battle.

"Well, I'm willing if you need help training him," I offered, pulling Sauron's ball off my belt. "Sauron's pretty close to evolving, so I came down here to give him the training he needs to reach that milestone, but..."

The idea came to me before I finished my sentence, and a smirk formed on my face as I let Sauron out of his ball. "Actually, why not train them both?"

Keiko seemed a little reluctant. "I haven't trained Togen very well, yet," she warned. "He doesn't trust me fully, and I don't want him to hurt Sauron more than a Pokemon Center could fix."

"Sauron hasn't gained much strength yet, but he's capable of defending himself, and the only way you're going to get Togen to trust you is if you help him learn how to fight without seriously injuring anyone. Sparring is a better way of doing that than fighting some rando on the streets," I explained.

Keiko looked at her feet for a bit, then relented. "I guess you have a point. Okay, Togen, use Growl to reduce Sauron's physical strength," she asked, taking after me a bit. Togen wasn't having any of it, however, and Metronomed into a Mud Slap that, thankfully, didn't do very much damage. Lucky pull, there.

Keiko started to protest, but I interrupted her. "Togen doesn't trust you enough to use a non-damaging move at your behest. You need to give him what he wants before he'll open up to you. Sauron, use Growl on Togen, in case he pulls a powerful physical move with Metronome."

Sauron obeyed, growling intently at Togen. Togen wasn't afraid of Sauron, however, and wasn't affected by his Growl. I opened my mouth to tell Sauron to use Normal-type energy to improve the effectiveness of his growl, but for a second, I could feel the energy around Togen that didn't belong to him. Sauron knew what he was doing, but the move still didn't work. This little egg fairy was tough despite his inexperience.

[Sauron: 22+1=23/25 EVs]  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:52 am
Keiko, unaware of Growl's ineffectiveness, nodded at my advice and looked down at her SNAG, pushing a few buttons before shifting her gaze to Togen. "Okay, I won't ask you to use a non-damaging move, Togen, but you can't rely on Metronome to pull you through every fight. It's too unpredictable. So I want you to focus on the Rock-type energy in the room and use a move that utilizes that energy. Can you do that for me, Togen?"

Rock-type... that didn't seem like an energy type Togen would have access to. But then, my knowledge of Togepi comes from a time before my home region joined the Pokemon League. Quickly scanning my Pokedex, I eventually found the move Keiko intended Togen to use.

...oh, s**t.

By the time I looked up, it was too late. A ring of rocks surrounded Togen ala AncientPower. A devilish, sadistic smirk stretched Togen's face before he launched the energy rocks at Sauron. "Put all your power into a Razor Leaf, and aim at Togen's attack," I told Sauron. The Bulbasaur was more accustomed to using the energy in the room than using his own power, but to his credit, Sauron's defensive attack was pretty sold, powerful Grass-type energy-imbued leaves cutting through rock after rock, each one erupting into small energy explosions on each rock before being picked up by another orb of Grass-type energy and being launched to the next target.

[Sauron: 23+1=24/25 EVs]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:58 am
In the end, the pair was evenly matched, running out of energy at about the same time. But with Keiko too shocked to give out a next order and Togen too shocked by Sauron's stellar defense to use another move on his own, I saw the advantage and couldn't help but press it. "Alright, use Vine Whip!"

Keiko's shock changed into panic as Sauron's vine lurched toward Togen and wrapped around his waist, lifting him high in the air. Sauron was versed enough with this attack to not attack with it directly, but to hold an enemy in place, preventing them from dodging. In her panic, however, dodging was the furthest thing from Keiko's mind. Since Togen couldn't move and Sauron could still use Razor Leaf to counter Ancientpower, only one move came to her mind as an option. "Use Metronome, Togen!" Keiko shouted, surprising both Togen and me. Togen was all too happy to oblige, however, and snapped his fingers above his head, creating a pink heart that lurched toward Sauron. At first, I thought it was just a status move, until it got close enough for me to use my Channeler training to feel what it truly was.

[Sauron: 24+1=25/25 0/40 EVs]  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:06 am
Psychic-type energy. Enough to deal damage to something that wasn't weak to it, which Sauron was.

"DODGE!!!" I roared, eliciting a gasp from Keiko, who was suddenly very worried for Sauron's well-being. Sadly, Sauron didn't have time to do so, and the Metronome-forged Heart Stamp exploded when it came into contact with the little Bulbasaur. But as the energy coalesced around him, it was soon replaced with a blinding light.

"Ivysaur!" Sauron roared once the light vanished. Excited as I was, I couldn't help but feel my Trainer's blood boil, urging me to continue the fight. "Finish your attack!" I commanded Sauron.

The happiness Keiko felt from seeing Sauron in his second stage was ripped from her when she saw Togen lurch toward the ground, the tactic Sauron was currently using with his Vine Whip. "Metronome again!" she demanded hoping that somehow, whatever Metronome summoned could be used to free Togen from Sauron's grasp.

[Sauron: 0+1=1/40 EVs]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:20 am
Sure enough, Metronome worked in her favor, an Icy Wind erupting from Togen's tiny hand that ripped through Sauron's vine and into his body, causing significant damage. With the Vine frozen, Togen was able to break himself free.

The thought occured to me that this might be a good place to stop sparring, but I knew that wasn't going to happen the second I felt Keiko's energy. Her Trainer's blood was boiling, this time. She'd finally got past worrying about her Pokemon getting hurt and was focused on winning the battle for Togen's sake. It was certainly a way to build a bond between her and Togen, but with him and Sauron as tired as they were, it came at a somewhat inopportune time. But my Trainer's blood was burning, too, and a part of me was okay with all this.

My fingers tapped my SNAG quickly as Keiko spoke up. "Let's finish this, Togen! Last Resort!"

I cursed under my breath. Togen certainly was weak enough to pull that move off. But fortunately, Keiko hadn't seen me move, and my strategy was in place. Soon, both Keiko and Togen would be blinded by the intense sunlight I'd summoned using the Super Training Room's interface.

"Alright, Sauron, use Solarbeam!" I shouted due to being energetic. My final gambit was banking on the hope that, having evolved recently, Sauron had enough energy after taking that super-effective Icy Wind to tank Sauron's Last Resort before blasting the tired Fairy into the Pokemon Center.

To Togen's merit, Sauron was a sliver of energy away from fainting after Last Resort hit. But that sliver was all he needed to finish gathering sunlight and blast him with it, knocking him back to the other side of the room, his body slamming against a wall and sliding down to the ground.

Keiko was banking on Last Resort finishing Sauron, and when Solarbeam hit, she could feel nothing but panic. She rushed over to Togen as he lay on the floor, and gasped in surprise as the little Fairy started getting up. "No, Togen, don't get up. Save your strength," she begged. Togen refused, however, and was fully on his feet when Keiko recalled him. "What am I going to do with you?" Keiko asked absently, holding Togen's ball up to her chest. "You would have kept fighting until you died, wouldn't you?"

"Gotta admire his drive," I offered with a smirk, trying to lighten the mood. I quickly realized that this was a bad idea, however, and quickly recalled Sauron before apologizing. "Sorry. I should have known that Solarbeam would be too much."

"It's okay, Terashi," Keiko smiled weakly. "We both got a little crazy, there."

After wrapping Keiko in a tight hug, the two of us headed out to get some rest, both for our nerves and for our Pokemon.

[Sauron: 1+1=2/40 EVs]
[Togen: 3+1=4 Happiness]

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Tainted Blonde

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:02 pm
Releasing Hax From his pokeball. Fenrir hit a few buttons on the console and two treadmills rose up from the ground. "Its occurred to me that a trainers pokemon is only as strong as his trainer, lets get to work" Fenrir said hopping onto the treadmill. Axew gave the treadmill a dirty look and Fenrir a dirty look but eventually got on the machine and started running. "Xxxxewwwww!" Hax said redoubling his efforts the machine picking up speed as time passed. "Keep pushing past your limit! That's how we get strong!" Fenrir encouraged His partner as he too started to get tired as his legs and lungs started to Burn. After a couple more minutes, Fenrir quickly found himself hopping off the treadmill with Hax not to far behind.

A light shined across the room from him, Looking over both Fenrir and Hax watched an Terashi's Bulbsaur evolved into its second stage. "Hmm," Fenrir said looking down at his exhausted pokemon regain strength in matter of seconds and then look up at his trainer. "Ready for next task?" he asked Hax only to get a quick "Axew!" in response letting Fenrir know it was about time to start upping the ante on Hax's training.

(Hax 8+1 = 9/35 Evp)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:38 pm
Pressing a few buttons a Fraxure appeared on the opposite side of the room ready for the training exercise. "Go!" Fenrir commanded just before Hax shot forward. Fraxure easily parried Hax's first strike sending the little Pokemon flying to the right. "Quickly rebound and send a Dragon pulse" Axew proceeded to execute back flip his little claws digging into the floor beneath him as he shot off a dragon pulse before coming to a complete stop. Crossing the distance between the two Pokemon faster then normal, Fenrir stared in shock as the Fraxure took it head on and when the dust cleared there was but a scratch to be seen.

"Good job Axew, he's stun'd now use Giga Impact!" Fenrir shouted. The fraxure was also surprise on how quickly the attack was fired off and was now off guard. "Quickly before he pulls himself together!" Fenrir shouted. Hax on the other hand had a few tricks under her sleeve since his encounter with the Larvitar that made a fool out of him. Flying forward, Fraxure quickly leapt back using Protect causing Fenrir's eyes to go wide "Jesus Chr-!" He said as Hax quickly forced himself to veer to the right loosing momentum and then back to the left. Hax was going to hit the pokemon at an angle but neither would take as much damage as intended.

(Hax 9+1 = 10/35 Evp)  

Tainted Blonde

Tainted Blonde

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:34 pm
Hax hit the opposing Pokemon on the side doing a large amount of damage but a severe about of damage like normal. Taking some damage himself, Hax quickly bounced a few paces backwards before preparing to use dragon claw.

Running towards Fraxure, Hax leapt increasing the would be impact that his attack would have on his opponent... that is if the attack would of landed anyway. Pushing it's self up off the ground, Fraxure twisted it's body to just barely dodge Hax's attack and in the same moment retaliated. Just as the Pokemon twisted its wrist it used the move slash digging it's claws into it's previous evolution. "Hax!" he gasped out in pain as his body was flung into the ground by his opponent causing him to skip across the floor like a skipping stone being thrown across the surface of a large body of water.

"Hax don't give up! remember all the training we've went through together, lets prove that we haven't gone through hellish training to be walked on." Fenrir shouted.

"AAAAAAXXXXXXXEEEEEEEWWWWW!" Hax screamed forcing the mental connection between his trainer and himself instead of vice versa like normal. Fenrir's irises went blood red and his pupils became slits with the physical aspect of the connection coming to completion. Pushing himself off the ground, Hax roared to life like he was a completely different beasty reinforcing his resolve.

(Hax 10+1= 11/35)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:15 pm
Taken aback by the sudden outburst a bead of sweat rolled down the top of his head, over his cheek and eventually onto the ground. The primal power of all dragons just radiating through out Hax's aura. Focusing power into his legs, Hax pushed down onto the floor launching himself at Fraxure with renewed vigor.

Fraxure leaped forward meeting Hax half way claws and fangs ready to clash. Fraxure was the first to take damage when Hax hit him with the move dragon claw only to take a poison jab to the side of the face after Fraxure quickly rebounded. Hax was forced backwards and within a split second twisted on it's little paw as Fraxure came flying by with Iron tail. Coming back around, Hax opened wide blasting Fraxure from behind with a Dragon pulse hitting the evolved version of himself square In the back.

Fraxure let out a loud yelp of pain as it skidded across the floor of the super training room not expecting the strong attack. Hax just stood and watched as Fraxure slowly and painfully picked itself up off the floor waiting for what would be considered the final moments of the battle. "Finish him!" Fenrir shouted just before the Fraxure ran forward using the move aerial ace which didn't bother Fenrir about actually it just made him smirk. Hax took the attack but then hit Fraxure with the move payback completely knocking Faxure unconscious. With no movement, Hax just looked up at his trainer with pride knowing that he had once again grown just a little stronger.

(Hax 11+1= 12/35)  

Tainted Blonde

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:51 am
After finishing another long reading session in the library, I stretch out a bit and leave. Despite my resolution, it'd been at least a week since I spent any time in the Super Training Room. Looking to rectify that mistake, I head upstairs to find Keiko walking into the room once it's in eyesight. I walk up behind her quickly but quietly, and tap her on the shoulder once I get close enough to do so.

Keiko is taken back a bit, but immediately drops her suprise. "Oh, hey, Terashi!" she smiles, remaining surprisingly stationary for her. "How was your mission?"

I arch a brow at that question. "Mission?"

"Yeah," Keiko replied calmly. "I haven't seen you in a few days, so I thought you just went on a mission."

I shrugged, feeling a little nervous at her implication. "Really? I've been in the library this whole time," I confessed.

Keiko sighed at that, clearly disappointed. "Terashi..." she whined quietly.

I chuckled to deflect her worried pout. "I know, I know. That's why I'm here," I told her, patting her comfortingly on her shoulder. With that, I let Haku out of his ball.

"So, you're training them in order?" Keiko asked after Haku was done roaring, which he did to challenge all the pokemon in the area every single time he was let out of his ball. Good thing we were alone for the time being. No wild Pokemon here.

"Eh... kinda," I shrugged. It wasn't intentional in the least, but that was kind of how it ended up.

"I was about to say," Keiko sighed, a slight smile on her features. "You've got four other Pokemon that can evolve again."

"Yuni can't evolve again through training, so she doesn't count," I corrected her. "She needs a Thunderstone, and I lack the Au needed to get one for her, not to mention that I'm saving up for an Immunizer."

Keiko only looked confused. "Ayy you?" she asked.

"You know, Au," I shrugged. "The symbol for gold on the Periodic Table? Because that's what Snag Coins are-"

"You friggin' nerd," Keiko scoffed, which I couldn't help but laugh at due to my surprised. But then, it was rare that anyone called me that. If ever, now that I think about it.

"Besides that, I've had Haku for a while, and given how desperate he is for battle, he's been really patient with me," I explained.

"Fine, fine," Keiko relented, letting Togen out of his ball.

I arched a brow at the tiny Fairy-type. "Uh... honey?"

"What?" Keiko asked, almost looking defensive. "Togen's close to evolving. Plus, he's gotten really strong lately! I don't know how many hits he can take, but-"

"Alright, alright," I sighed, kneeling down to whisper to Haku. "Don't hurt him too bad, alright?" I asked before standing back up. Little did I remember, Haku had sparred with Togen before, and he didn't plan on giving the Fairy-type any quarter this time around. If Togen couldn't handle the heat of battle, his trainer shouldn't be letting him fight Haku at all. At least, that's how Haku saw things.

Haku's line of thinking was emphasized by his near-immediate use of Screech, lowering Togen's defense rapidly while causing Keiko and myself to hold our ears. At least he waited for me to stand back up, but jeez.

"Togen, use Safeguard!" Keiko shouted, unable to tell how loud she was being due to her temporary lack of hearing. Togen complied, allowing a barrier to form around him that would block out any status effect moves, if Haku even had any.

Once Haku was done, I looked down at him, clearly disappointed. "Haku, if we don't work together, there's no point in training. Let's do this as a team, alright?"

The phrase 'there's no point in training' got Haku's attention, and he nodded when I asked him to work with me. So thankfully, there were no more surprised like that to 'look forward to' today. Hopefully.

[Haku: 22+1=23/35 EVs]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:56 am
Unfortunately, Haku's outburst wouldn't go unanswered, as Keiko was agitated at being put through that. "Ancientpower, Togen!" she shouted - this time out of emotion rather than deafness.

Togen used his special strength to rip rocks out of the ground, lifting them in the air with a sadistic smirk on his face before flinging them at Haku. "Use Protect," I told him. Haku's first instinct was to swing at them with Dragon Tail, but he complied, creating a temporary barrier around himself and letting the rocks collide against it.

Once the barrage was done, Haku let his temporary barrier dissipate, hoping to be ordered to attack this time. "Good job, Haku," I told him, but said nothing else just yet.

[Haku: 23+1=24/35 EVs]  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:00 am
That time didn't last, though. "Use Scary Face to reduce Togen's speed," I told Haku. The little dragon didn't much care for strategic moves, but did as he was told, glaring malevolently at Togen.

The Pokemon covered in an eggshell didn't seem to respond, though. "Show him how Charm-ing you can be, Togen!" Keiko smiled, as though she wasn't plotting something devious. Togen smirked, and then conjured Fairy-type energy at Haku, nearly soaking him in it. Good thing that wasn't a damaging move.

Keiko winked seductively at me. "We can play the status reduction game for as long as you can honey," Keiko said, making it clear that she was toying with me. With us.

[Haku: 24+1=25/35 EVs]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:06 am
Right, time to take the offensive. That was the first thought in my head in response to Keiko's goofy demeanor. Then a thought occurred.

"Really? Then I can only wonder how well you play the stat improvement game. Work Up, Haku."

Haku was getting real tired of the non-damaging moves, but did as he was told for fear of never being trained again. Keiko pouted as Haku started moving around erratically, forcing his general strength to rise. "Alright, fine. You win that one. But there is something Togen's got you beat on," Keiko said, looking defeated at first. But only at first, as her cute smile returned quickly. "Use Wish, Togen!"

Well, crap. I frowned as Togen threw some Normal-type energy into the air, charging it to heal him on his next turn.

[Haku: 25+1=26/35 EVs]  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:22 am
"Isn't it obvious what you should be doing right now?" I heard Tate yell at me in my head. Which had me wondering whether he was watching the fight or my brain was just imitating him to get a point across. Fine. No more games.

"Headbutt, Haku," I sighed. Haku grinned excessively at this, charging Normal-type energy into his head jewel.

"Ah! Okay, try using Metronome, Togen!" Keiko asked, clearly panicking. Since Togen was immune to Dragon-type energy, Dragon Tail was out, leaving Headbutt as the most powerful move Haku could use against his Fairy-type opponent. Togen executed Metronome perfectly, but summoned the worst move to use in this situation.

Splash.

Togen was propelled into the air by the move, falling right into Haku's waiting head jewel. The attack launched Togen at Keiko, who only just managed to keep Togen in her arms due to the pain.

"Oh, crap," I spat under my breath. "Stand down, Haku!" I shouted, running over to Keiko to make sure she was alright. But before I could reach her, I had to cover my eyes before a blinding light centralized at her chest robbed me of my sight forever.

Once the light vanished, I turned to face Keiko only to find a Togetic in her arms. "Are you alright?" I asked. But before Keiko could respond, the Normal-type energy from Togen's Wish flowed into her, easing her pain. "Well, I was okay before, but I'm even better now! Thanks, Togen!"

Togen nuzzled into his trainer's embrace, leaving me to contend with Haku, who had a desperately disappointed look on his face, as though his hopes of getting stronger were just dashed. I walked up to him, which worried him even more, but instead of scolding him, I knelt down and patted him on the shoulder. "Good teamwork out there," I said calmly. Just be careful of the direction you're facing next time you decide to spike a baby pokemon, okay?"

I chuckled a bit at my own depraved joke, but it got the intended reaction of calming Haku down, and making him smile. He said something in pokespeak before offering a hug, which I reciprocated before putting him back in his ball.

Togen was in his ball by the time I turned to face Keiko. "I think that's enough excitement for one day," I sighed. This got a smile out of Keiko, but she wasn't done teasing me. "You better not get lazy on me," she said, sticking her tongue out at me. I chuckled, and leaned in for a kiss before we left.

[Haku: 26+1=27/35 EVs]
[Togen: 4+1=5 Happiness]

The Colosseum (for battles, training, challenges, etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games