Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:38 pm
Valentina Melody La Russa
Fourteen Years Old/ Fourth Year Gryffindor

Wearing: A long red evening gown with pearls/ Single/ Pureblood/ thinking: He actually not to bad of a guy / Heiress to the La Russa Fortune

Valentina walked out to the dance floor with the dashing Xavier as he promised her a dance. The thing she learned from her sister's Vera wedding was the the guy take the lead as she remembers Arlo's friend Giovanni danced with her then. She was having a good time without vodka or Alice and Jasper. "I'm actually glad you took that flask off me. Who need booze to have a good time. I know I don't need it." Valentina smiled. She was having the best since Vera's wedding even though her feet was killing her. "God, my feet are sore. Should of worn flats instead of heels." Valentina said. "I've got a question? Do you know anyone that would help me with my studies, I have a feeling that I will not pass this year or my OWLs next year. I can't get the understanding of History of Magic." She asked Xavier. She would love to get prefect but she probably won't.

OOC: Free for Interaction

Diamond Wales

murruelecreuset

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

upcσmíng fírst чєαrнυffℓєρυffmugglєвσrn

вєcαusє ι'м нαρρу

Lyall gave Feather a hug as well when she joined, smiling. "You look so beautiful as well! I feel under-dressed, thanks to you three!" He looked over to see Kota as well, then hugged the other boy. "You look nice too, Kota!" He grinned, his cheeks pink. Tori Rae and Rider started discussing dancing, and Rider dragged him and Tori to the dancefloor. Lyall looked between the girls, deciding which he would pick first. He stepped to Tori Rae and smiled. "May I have this dance?" He grinned, glancing to see if Rider would be mad.

The Shiny Furret

SummerIsles

shabatha

murruelecreuset

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:58 pm
User Image XXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo LovetteXXXXXXXXXXPre fect
Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no size two
But I can shake it, shake it
Like I'm supposed to do

Tanya hummed a bit as she felt Echo's hand move from her waist to her back and bit back giggle as he stepped closer. She unconsciously took a whiff of his familiar scent wondering to herself when this became a comfort to her and then just concluded that she really didn't care. They had been friends for such a large portion of both their lives that she really didn't think she should muddle things up by over thinking. Really, they were at the point where her psycho babble actually made sense to him! And wasn't that what all those gooey stupid romantic comedies said that's what's needed in a good relationship? She let out a soft happy sigh at the kiss to her head and turned her head to the side just as her little Cookie walked arm in arm with some little chit in blue. Tanya lifted her head off of his shoulder so quick she would have been worried about developing pains tomorrow morning had she not just seen her baby brother in a suit with a girl. She watched him sign to her before his Slytherin friend, Benjamin she thinks it was, taking pictures of the two of them and grinning like a loon. When she finally got a good look at the girl her mouth flew open and a giant grin and squeal erupted from her. "OhmyMorgana, CookiecametotheballwiththatMiragirlhe'sbeentotallycrushingonbutdoesn'tknowhe'scrushingonher. She's also the one who was a total b***h to him last year but she apparently apologized but I still wanted to put my foot in her mouth but now they're also friends and I think that Benjamin kid ships them." she rambled to her friend still beaming with pride. Her little Cookie was turning into a little man!

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

But every inch of you is perfect cause true booty comes from within
I'm all about that bass 'bout that bass No treble
I'm all about that bass 'bout that bass No treble

Yule Shoot Your Eye OutWhere: Great HallWith: EchoThinking: OHMYGLOBSOOC

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:15 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
My silence was the silence, silence of rocks,
My silence, it was the silence of the stones,
Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

Timothy was just about to reply when he was attacked by a flash and had to blink the spots away to already see Benjamin and Mira going at it. It had to be a new record, they had only just got here! He blushed brightly as his friend brought up scrapbooks and weddings and while he didn't try to reach for the camera like Mira, he was shorter than the violet eyed girl if she couldn't there was no way in the world he could, he did resist the urge to pull out his wand and hex his friend hairless. "You're only jealous she preferred to come with me rather than some muchacho testarudo like you." he wrote down in a note passing it to the other boy with a smirk. Thanks to the dictionary he had gotten for Christmas from his friend he was able to at least write in another language. He had yet to look for a book for Spanish sign language but when he had it and learned it, his friend would be in for a world of trouble. He shot an apologetic look and small smile towards Mira before moving his hands in a message for her. "Sorry about him, I didn't think he was serious when he talked about the camera." He knew his friend had an interest in photography, he hadn't thought he'd show it like this!

murruelecreuset

mc2

After the all commotion, [Ball Attire]
Ruffle and rustle, [Great Hall]
Saw I silence, [Mira]
All quiet and silently [Going to the Ball with Mira...and trying not to kill Benjamin]
Prevailing upon. [OOC~]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:53 pm
User Image"Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy."
Seymour Benjamin Ryans

"Efficiency is intelligent laziness."

space Benjamin stuck his tongue out at Mira who muttered that he was lucky she didn't bring his wand. It was funny, Mira wasn't even that annoyed by his obnoxiousness, but hey, he was obliged to give her Hell and she was obliged to act annoyed by it. And the fact she decided to wear a tiara of all things was all the funnier. He'd have to call Timothy Prince Charming or something all night now. It was brilliant! Meanwhile, Timothy was blushing brightly at Benjamin's joke about scrapbooks and wedding and had his typical exasperated look at Benjamin's antics. Then again, Benjamin reckoned that was one of the reasons they were such good friends-yeah, Benjamin was obnoxious to Timothy but he did it in jest and was never actually mean about his obnoxiousness, just obnoxious.

When Timothy passed a note to him, Benjamin still holding his camera up in one hand read it and began laughing, "¿Testarudo? Dude, I'm just as fluent in Spanish as English and even I don't use that term. You are such a Ravenclaw even in Spanish..." He was shaking his head, "I can't even be mad about that, because it is true, but still..."

He glanced back to catch some of the signing Timothy did to Mira and he said, "I'm always serious, mi amigo. Why'd you not think I'm serious about the camera? Do you know how much your Mum and sister will pay me for these? Okay, okay, I'm not selling them to family members but they'll be great. And speaking of pictures..." He tucked the note into the pocket of his vest and nodded to his camera, "I promise to stop bugging you two for a bit if you guys give me a photo together that isn't a candid. I've already got a few of you two entering anyways being lindos y adorables. And I can get one of you two dancing later without bothering you guys if you play nicely, of course. So, come on, get together and smile and show how much you actually like each other!" He said smiling behind his camera. "Come on a couple pictures of Prince Charming and his Princesa!"

(( OOC))
                                                    Translations: (1)my friend
                                                    (2)cute and adorable

Time: The Yule Ball
                                                    Place: The Great Hall
                                                    Wearing: A camera and somewhat formal clothes

murruelecreuset
                                                    Yukina101

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:52 pm
Weep for yourself, my man...
You'll never be what is in your heart.
Weep, little lion man...
You're not as brave as you were at the start.
Rate yourself and rake yourself...
Take all the courage you have left.
And waste it on fixing all the problems-
That you made in your own head!

User Image
Tobias Philemon Walsh
- Halfblood Twin - Sixth Year Prefect - Gryffindor Reserve Beater -
[feeling: stunned] [thinking: ...] [with: Ronna] [at: Yule Ball]

Toby held his breath momentarily as Ronna's heel narrowly missed his foot. He smiled at her at muttering, and offered, "You can lead anytime you want," somewhat suggestively, though he had to bite the inside of his cheek to keep from snickering. They were actually doing okay, since Ronna had seemed to relax a little. No sooner had he thought that then she was inquiring if they could quit yet. "Whoa, I was not protesting," he defended himself as they continued to dance. Didn't she see what a predicament she was putting him in? Of course he wanted to go snog, but they'd been at the ball for ten, fifteen minutes, tops, and he wanted to spend at least some time here. Who knew if he'd ever be at this sort of event with Ronna again. They could be broken up by the time they graduated. Not that he was planning on it, but it happened. People fought, people broke up. He just wanted to enjoy this while it lasted, and not worry too much about what came next. "You know, usually I'm the one whining about 'when can we leave to snog yet'," he commented. Talk about role reversal for tonight. He added hurriedly, "But I completely support that idea, and if you really want to, we can go. I don't even know where Jess is right now, but you're welcome to try to hunt her down if you want. Doubt she'll be happy about it, though." As far as he knew, Jess had come alone, but he was sure she'd found some form of entertainment. Sometimes he thought his twin acted like his girlfriend was an older sister who was half the time amusing, the other half the time annoying.

Your grace is wasted on your face and your boldness stands alone among the wreck.

Quote:

But it was not your fault but mine!
And it was your heart on the line!
I really f***ed it up this time...
Didn't I, my dear?
Tremble for yourself, my man...
You know that you have seen this all before.
Tremble, little lion man...
You'll never settle any of your scores.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:01 pm
User Image
Veronica Kiss
6th Year Gryffindor Prefect

User ImageGryffindor Team Beater
Dueling Club Leader
Youth Representative of the Wizengamot
Muggleborn Witch
Wand: 13 inches, Laurel, Dragon Heartstring
Inflexible and Somewhat Knobby
Height: 5' 8"
DOB: June 22, 2011
Dating: Tobias Walsh

It is: Time for the Yule Ball//I'm at: the Great Hall//Around: Toby and those in the Great Hall//Wearing: Gold

"Oh sure I could lead, if I had half a bloody clue what I was doing," Ronna snorted rolling her eyes to Toby's comment about her taking the lead. "But, you should know I'm not good at the whole girly thing of dressing up and being able to dance and all that nonsense..."

She let out a sigh and raised a brow when Toby pointed out that he was the one who usually was whining about when they could leave and snog. He sort of had a point-then again it wasn't like she protested that much to his whining. Of course, wanting to bail on the Yule Ball less than half an hour in-and being her no less-was probably a new record for either of them.

"So you are saying I'm being immature then by complaining?" She half joked before shaking her head, "No. I just don't like being out of my element. Let's face it, I'm not exactly the dress up and dance at some formal event type person. I don't have the confidence in that sort of thing. And, as for hunting down your sister, I'm pretty sure she'd want to kill us both if we hunted her down-especially if she happened to find some guy to spend the night with. Oh... what if she did?"

Ronna chuckled, "Yeah, she would totally kill us both. And you'd kill me if you tried to pull the whole 'intimidating brother' act on the guy because I would be snickering at you the whole time. I mean, let's face it, you aren't exactly all that intimidating." Or at least she didn't find him that intimidating. And if anything, she tended to have a more intimidating reputation than Toby did-which consequently dating Toby was undermining slowly. Since she wasn't focusing on not stepping on Toby's foot so much and just following, she found it was easier to dance, though she was pretty sure they were one of the less skilled couples at dancing-but at least all feet were spared at this point, right?

User Image
                                                  The Forgotten Weasley

{{OoC}}

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:30 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Dating Tanya Cherri
                                                          Looking Dapper at the Yule Ball with Tanya
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Like you haven't danced with her before... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

I long for a loss of breath ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          And a most dire predicament ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          Murders in the rue morgue ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Silence and shadow's what I adore ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho had to wonder if it'd really been such a good idea to step closer to her like he had; he was suddenly very, very aware of just how close they were. He flushed lightly, trying to distract himself and think of something else, because wasn't that an incredibly awkward way to ruin a date? He focused on making sure that they stayed in step with one another, thinking that it was probably safer than allowing his mind to wander, even if he were in danger of over-thinking the dancing. It wasn't like he was going to trip, right? Tanya's sudden movement made him blink, tensing up in surprise. What the heck- before he could finish the thought, he'd followed her gaze and spotted her younger brother with some girl. Her words bleeding together made him roll his eyes, as did the evidence of her over-protective streak. The statement that Benjamin 'shipped' Timothy with the girl brought a faint smirk to his lips. "Tanya, I'm pretty sure you're the only one in the entire school who even knows what 'shipping' is," he said, ignoring the fact that his knowing exactly what it was sort of contradicted his own words. He watched the second years with some amusement. "And I'm sure she's a perfectly nice person. Timothy wouldn't be friends with her if she weren't." He didn't bother to ask what made her think that Timothy had a crush on Mira, knowing that in all likelihood Tanya was right and that Timothy just hadn't realized it yet... She seemed to have a supernatural gift for it. Though, that didn't explain her blind spot when it'd come to him. Maybe she just couldn't tell when people were interested in her, he mused. Besides, even if she were wrong about her brother and the Slytherin girl, she'd never admit it. He could only hope that she decided to leave Tim to it and not stick her nose in the middle of her brother's... relationship, or whatever it was.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ I can't explain just how it feels;
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ The thought of my premature burial
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Inside this oblong box I lie
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ With the hopes I'll be buried alive

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:11 pm
User Image
                                                      How can I help it if I think you're funny when you're mad
                                                      Trying hard not to smile though I feel bad
                                                      I'm the kind of guy who laughs at a funeral
                                                      Can't understand what I mean?
                                                      Well, you soon will
                                                      I have a tendency to wear my mind on my sleeve
                                                      I have a history of taking off my shirt

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

$ł⑂тн℮ґїη ℙяℯḟℯ¢т || ϟḯ✖т♄ ¥εαґ || Ṕґøʊⅾ ♏ʊḓ♭ℓø☺ⅾ

════════════════════════

Jer smirked and took Gypsy to the center of the dance floor, seriously thinking that he had to be lucky at the moment. Wrapping his arms around Gypsy's waist he gave her a quick hug before he realized one simple thing. He could cast wandless magic perfectly, he could swipe anything off of anyone without being noticed, heck, he could mix muggle magic tricks with real magic well enough that the two things were indistinguishable, but he honestly for the life of him could not dance. Jer mentally facepalmed as he decided to voice what he discovered. "Gyp, I go' a confession fer ya. I... don' know 'ow ta dance. Please tell me tha' ya 'appen ta know 'ow, 'cause otherwise we're doomed." He just hoped that Gypsy didn't harass him too much about this relevation.

════════════════════════
                                                      Thoughts: There's a good spo' ta be seen!
                                                      Taken By: Gypsy Lovette
                                                      OOC: OMFG, HIS EGO! sweatdrop

[x]

It's been one week since you looked at me
                                                      Cocked your head to the side and said "I'm angry"
                                                      Five days since you laughed at me saying
                                                      "Get that together come back and see me"
                                                      Three days since the living room
                                                      I realized it's all my fault, but couldn't tell you
                                                      Yesterday you'd forgiven me
                                                      but it'll still be two days till I say I'm sorry

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:27 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Dating Jeremy Long
                                                          Looking Slinky at the Yule Ball with Jer
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Amused
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Pretty sure we're reading each other's minds at this point... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Standing at your window screaming ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          Hoping you can hear my voice tonight ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          Screaming 'til my lungs collapse ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          So I can finally know what this is all about ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy smiled faintly at the embrace, about to tease Jer for going sappy on her when he spoke up. She blinked oddly and bit her lips, trying to keep from smirking. Wait, seriously? With everything she knew about the guy, she'd have figured dancing would be a piece of cake for him. She really, really didn't want to laugh at him over it, mostly because that was a really shitty thing to do, especially since he'd fessed up and been honest about it. Also because she was pretty sure laughing at him over it was a quick way to get into a screaming match with him. She took a deep breath to compose herself, hoping she hadn't pissed him off. It wasn't funny, she told herself, it really, really wasn't. And it wasn't really that she was laughing because he couldn't dance, anyway; she was laughing because she couldn't believe that he couldn't dance. Totally different. Somehow. Not that he'd think so, she'd wager. The metamorphmagus ducked her head down and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Guess I'll just have to lead, then," she said, winking at him. "I always forget we didn't dance at the Valentine's thing. But, yeah, I know how. Mum taught me and Echo when we were kids. So, no worries, I've got you," she told him, tone growing affectionate. Figuring that they'd forgo the more formal positioning (it was them, after all), she slid his hands to her hips and stepped in close, placing her own hands on his shoulders. It'd be sort of hard to lead without decent leverage, so maybe she should've swapped the positioning of their hands, but to be honest she just wanted his hands on her hips. "Word of advice, don't look at your feet. You're more likely to trip," she told him, stepping into a simple rhythm and leading him along. She figured that, in all honesty, this would probably be one more thing he discovered he had a knack for. She was pretty sure his larcenous habits and the subtlety required, not to mention the showmanship for his act, would translate over. If not... oh, well. They could look like a couple of fools for a bit. It wouldn't be the first time.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxஒ ஒ ஒ This can't happen again;
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ Sorry, but I'm tired of waiting
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ And every single move you make
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ I can breathe again

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:38 pm
User Image
                                                When your dreams all fail
                                                And the ones we hail
                                                Are the worst of all
                                                And the blood’s run stale

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ || Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ & Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ

════════════════════════

Xavier walked onto the dance floor, wishing that he could get this over with so he could at least go back to being by himself. He rather enjoyed it, after all, and if nothing else, it would mean less people would bother him. He cocked an eyebrow at her when she made the comment about her not needing booze to have a good time, and wondered why she needed it if she could just ask someone to dance instead. "You could have just asked someone to dance, even if it's for a short time. That would certainly be easier than drinking your troubles away." Granted, he wanted to do that, but that was just him. However, he frowned when she mentioned that she was having trouble in History of Magic. "How are you having issues with that class? It's really easy, especially when the professor literally gives you the answers during lectures. All you have to do is take notes and study those."

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: How does anyone have trouble with that class?
                                                OOC:

So they dug your grave
                                                And the masquerade
                                                Will come calling out
                                                At the mess you've made

mrs-lestrange

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:43 am
Valentina Melody La Russa

Wearing: A long red evening gown with pearls/ Single/ Pureblood/ thinking: Mother going to kill me / Heiress to the La Russa Fortune

Valentina didn't think of that "I don't have many friends here." She said "I have always had trouble socializing with people. I meet a couple of people last year because I walked into a tree and broke my glasses before mother sent me my contact lenses." Valentina said. "As for history of magic I haven't shown up for class hardly until this year. So I am way behind on the work and I have a thing about falling asleep in that class." She admitted to him.

Diamond Wales

Put Name here

Put Name here

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:21 pm
User Image
                                                And the ones we hail
                                                Are the worst of all

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Xavier shrugged, thinking the girl should really rethink what exactly she was doing if she didn't have friends. "It's honestly not that hard to make friends, unless you're the antisocial type. Or asocial. Second, having friends doesn't mean you have an easy time asking someone to dance, but the easiest way to ask someone is just do what I just did." His expression shifted slightly to one of scrutiny when she mentioned that she hadn't been to class until recently, and then hardened slightly at the mention of sleeping in the classroom. "You... haven't been to class until this year. And you fall asleep during class when you actually attend. And now you're asking for help four years into your schooling? Why bloody start caring about your grades now? If you hadn't cared before now, right before OWLs, then what's changed? It's obvious you don't, because if you actually did, you would have buckled down before it became this much of an issue and studied. So what's changed?" He'd been the gentleman up until that point and dancing, but now he stopped and crossed his arms as he stared at her. Hell, he didn't care what it looked like, or how people viewed him for what he was doing. It wasn't like he was really putting on airs for anyone.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: ...Serious?
                                                OOC:

So they dug your grave
                                                And the masquerade
                                                Will come calling out
                                                At the mess you've made

mrs-lestrange

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:57 pm
align=center]Valentina Melody La Russa

Wearing: A long red evening gown with pearls/ Single/ Pureblood/ thinking: Mother going to kill me / Heiress to the La Russa Fortune

Valentina wasn't sure how put this in words. "Let's see how you will like it if you was the only one in your family to go to a school that your silblings went to." She said to him. "That your parents have to control what your are eating from a eating disorder and that they can't control while your in school." She was getting angry by the minute. "At least your not being made to improve your grades to stay here unlike me I have to improve them otherwise I have to be home-schooled which I would rather not." Valentina said trying to calm herself down from exploding. "I want to set my nieces a great example for them. Teach them that even though I started right behind there is a way to succeed and not behind anymore/" Valentina said thinking of Jade and Lavender wanting them to see that their aunt achieved something while she was at Hogwarts

Diamond Wales

Put Name here

Put Name here

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:28 pm
User Image
                                                And the ones we hail
                                                Are the worst of all

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Xavier's expression darkened slightly at the mention of family. She did not just say what he thought she did. "Actually, I am the only one of my siblings attending Hogwarts. My oldest sister was a squib and died before she was twenty, and my youngest sister moved to the colonies with my mum when my mum and dad divorced. I don't have anyone really to give a good example to. Thanks for reminding me about that." With that, Xavier turned on his heel and walked off, scowling. However, he did have at least one last comment for the girl. "Good luck with your studies. You're going to need it."

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: ...Serious?
                                                OOC:

So they dug your grave
                                                And the masquerade
                                                Will come calling out
                                                At the mess you've made

mrs-lestrange

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items