Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:45 pm
▌│█║▌║▌║ ║▌║▌║█│▌
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▌│█║▌║▌║ ║▌║▌║█│▌

Where am I? Soliel Park
What am I doing? Talking to a girl
What do I have on me? Wallet, Phone, keys, ID
Who am I with? A girl
Money: $1,000.00

]|I{•------» «------•}I|[
"Yeah sure." Jacob said and smiled slightly. Once Prom stood up he led her to his house. "You can use my shower when we get to my house. I'll wash and dry your clothes for you." He told her.
\ Exit //

]|I{•------» «------•}I|[

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:28 am
User Image
asonorenos

'Just because I love you, doesn't mean I have to set you free, right?'

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Jason was starting to feel worse under the downpour, but shook off his degrading condition. What were they supposed to do now? At this point, to him it just seemed like they were going to wait for Ty to show up. Of course, he was really nervous since he was bound to show up in just a few minutes, and he was unsure about how the guy would react to him. Jason himself doesn't know how he would react around him, either! Since he had just a little hope left that Sela was still in the park, he still kept an eye out for her. But after a few minutes of just looking, it was obvious she wasn't here, and could be anywhere. They had no more leads to go on at this point, right? Where else could she have gone? What places are familiar to Sela? Wait a minute, what if she went to Lillian's house or her father's house? With that sudden realization, he turned to tell Lillian, but froze when he heard talking nearby. He heard 'Lillian' in that sentence.

Oh no, no, no. This is bad. He saw a man coming towards, who had Sela's hair color. That was her father alright. The lady who was walking with him was a complete mystery though. Jason kept his head down, hands in his lap, completely still. He began to think that maybe if he didn't move, he wouldn't see him, as if he was a T.Rex. Of course he knew he wasn't a dinosaur, but he was a werewolf or something, he could maul him! Has he ever felt so nervous about someone being around him? He can't say that he has, but this is definitely a special case. It feels like he's about to have a panic attack! He's probably over-reacting, but he's just worried about what this guy could do!

( Pain )
( Profile )
( Outting )
Mood ( Extremely Worried & Sick )
Money ( $870 )
With ( Lillian, 'Ty', & A Lady )

Crush | None yet |

OOC:

Lady Illusia

whiters4

Cho-Cho Twain

fuestray

Faun

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:04 am
User ImageUser Image

Demon ║ 22 ║ $1180 ║ Saisons Manager ║ Work

Inhaling deeply, feeling the sting in her torso, she placed a hand on his shoulder. He wasn’t looking so good. Lillian knew for a fact that she’d end up getting sick too from being out in this weather, but he looked like he was already coming down with something. “Jason, you can go home if you want. I can finish looking for Sela on my own. I don’t want you coming down with something on our account,” she said, feeling a little guilty that he was getting sick by looking for her daughter in this weather. Just like her, he was jacketless and that wasn’t good at all. Hopefully Sela was alright. She didn’t have a jacket either. Even though the girl rarely, if ever, got sick, running around in this weather all night could give anyone a cold; especially a three year old. Running her tongue along the cut on her lip, she waited for an answer until she saw Ty’s from moving in the rain. When she heard her name, Lillian pushed herself to her feet, ran over to him and hugged him. It was a reflex more than anything else. She was in a panic and her first thought at seeing Ty was to seek his comfort, but she didn’t remain attached to him long enough to notice if he even touched her or not. “Thank god you’re here!” she breathed as she looked up at him through her wet bangs.

Her thin and battered appearance was much easier to see now that she wasn’t wearing a sweatshirt and the rain was forcing her clothes to cling to her frame. Her bare feet were red from the cold, covered in grass and mud. The soaked blonde shivered from the cold as she blinked up at him, his question finally registering to her. What was she doing here? “We just got here. We’ve been running all over Uptown since Saisons and I needed a breather,” she replied as she pushed wet hair out of her face and casually motioned towards Jason. Placing her hands on his chest, her pulse picked up in a contradicting combination of fear and relief. “Please...Please…” Lillian’s lids fluttered closed. “For the love of my sanity, tell me Sela is sleeping in the backseat of your car.” Her eyes refocused on him, staring up at him with panic filled hope that he had found their daughter. Focused on the major catastrophe at hand she didn’t even notice the woman Ty apparently brought with him until she cursed to herself while holding a falling apart bunny. Who was she? She’d never seen her around before. Why was she hanging around...The blonde shook her head. That wasn’t important right now, finding her child was.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:05 pm

User Image
Quoth The Raven: "Nevermore"

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
✗ Jeni, Lillian, Jason
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Blind Date/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: --

Tyrese caught the blonde as she ran into his arms, looking down at her as she clung to him. He quickly smoothed one hand through her hair, a comforting gesture that was quick to die when he removed his touch. He needed her calm right now, Sela wasn't found yet. The full moon made this more urgent than it would usually be, as that factor was new as opposed to her being gone to a place of which her parents had no clue to look. Letting her go as she leaned back to look at him, he inspected her before coming back to her face. "Yeah..." Thank God indeed, although he was beginning to doubt she wouldn't feel perfectly comfortable to settle with the next person who offered to dry her tears. Blinking slowly, he acknowledged the condition she was in and sighed. Worse than he'd ever seen his high school, worse than he'd seen yesterday; Lillian didn't just get hurt when she was in a scrap, it was all or nothing with this one. "Why didn't you just stay home like I told you? Look at you." And shook his head as her, not quite needing to make a fuss over it. She was a big girl after all. Stepping away as she motioned to Jason, his gaze was slow to leave the boy in question again, his navy orbs darkening with rage. That was bold of her- and him.

The demoness reclaimed his attention with a touch on his upper body, his frigid eyes going to her with a slow shake of his head. This would be easier if he caught her along the way, but life was never that easy was it. "I was hoping you were the one with good news. Don't worry, I'm going to track her now." He pulled further away from one female and closer to the other, turning to Jeni. "Thanks for trying. I'll get you out of the rain as soon as possible. I just need to find Sela first." He reassured her, adjusting his bags. He paused thoughtfully, then looked back at Lillian. He knew the immediate moment wasn't appropriate to express hostility, but she was mistaken if she thought he was going to be complient with the man that ruined his family and touched a woman that belonged to someone else. She was only lucky, Jason as well, that he didn't come and attack the son of a b***h as soon as he saw him. How dare she even think bringing him in the first place was appropriate, it was like hanging bait right in front of his face. "If you were bringing him around my daughter, then that stops today." He studied the male blonde sitting rigidly and silently, as if trying to stay uninvolved. "If I hear he's put a single hand on her, then the police better find him before I do. I will rip his throat out, and when I leave him for dead it won't be anywhere were his body will be found. You got that? It's already enough you defiled this relationship and this family once." Clearly speaking to the male, the wolf left whether he was followed or not. He needed to find a bathroom where he could shift.

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
Temper✎✎✎✎✎┋Stress✎✎✎✎✎Happiness lvls✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

Out Of Chamomile:
Cho-Cho Twain

Lady Illusia

Heiress Of Life

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:37 pm
User Image

◊ Jɛȵı ɱı Ƞɑɱ ◊
Your Winter-Loving Lady

╔════════ ♦ ═════════════ ♦ ════════════ ♦ ═════════╗

Well, the rabbit bait didn't go according to plan. The rain completely ruined it. With nothing but a dripping mound of disintegrating snow, Jeni sighed and dropped it. As she wiped her hands on her jeans, she briefly shook her head at Tyrese. "Don't worry about me. The rain doesn't bother me much. Just start tracking for Sela - that's the top priority here." True, the rain was soaking into her clothes, but it didn't matter. What mattered right now was finding the missing little wolf pup. She imagined the poor girl was cold in this weather even if she had fur, at the moment at least. What came out of the wolf-man's mouth next was a bit surprising. His deadly threat towards the blonde man was unexpected. Jeni didn't know their whole history with each other, but she knew for a fact that they weren't all buddy-buddy. The blonde male actually looked nervous as hell around Tyrese. The sorceress's curiosity peaked, alas, she knew better than to dig into someone's past.

As the wolf stormed off, Jeni bit her lower lip as she paused to think. Where could Sela be? Was something like this usual for her? All kids were naturally curious and many of them were brave and adventurous enough to fulfill and satisfy their curious minds. The pup seemed no different. Jeni's gaze moved from the ground towards Lillian and the blonde male. "Where else did you guys check? You think she'd go off someplace other than her usual spots?" They had to start searching somewhere. It didn't seem likely that Sela would be around in the park. They would've seen her by now, honestly.

╚════════ ♦ ═════════════ ♦ ════════════ ♦ ═════════╝
♦ Who?: Tyrese and his friends? ♦ Where?: Soliel Park ♦ Money: $900.00 ♦ Outfit: Casual Date ♦ OOC:

whiters4

Lady Illusia

Heiress Of Life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:46 am
User Image
asonorenos

Jason almost flinched when the man spoke towards him, and he felt like a child being scolded. This is much worse though, a thousand times worse. "I didn't mean.." He began to say quietly, but stopped; it would distract them from finding Sela. But is he apart of 'them'? All these people have powers or something, he saw that other woman with the weird snow bunny she was making, and it's pretty safe to assume that Lillian's not human either. In that moment, he felt so insignificant, unimportant, and just.. awkward. Even Rina was a succubus, and he was used to that, but it seems like he's not used to other non-humans either. All he really feels like right now is like a dead weight. They could certainly find their daughter on their own, and he really doesn't have much to give. He hung his head down even more, not even realizing he had begun to shiver.

Talk about his luck changing, huh? Just today he thought it was really changing around for the good, now he here is in this s**t mood, freezing to death. Luck, luck, luck, it always changes for the worse. What is going on in his life? Why can't he just be happy? That's all he wants at this point.. Anything else would basically be heaven sent. But for now let's just give 'them' all the help 'they' could possibly need. "She could've gone back home, those are familiar places to her." He said to the woman with Ty. With that, he felt like he wasn't of any use to them anymore. Standing up from the bench, all he gave was a small wave to Lillian, before walking someplace else in the park. He didn't even feel like going home, he just wanted to be alone for a while. He walked for a bit before sitting down under a tree, and bringing his knees to his face. His clothes were practically ruined by now, and it was the least of his worries as he sat on wet mulch and dirt.

Even though Jason knew he had to get somewhere warm soon, it wasn't really bothering him. He wanted home. Not in this damned city, back home. Maybe he should drag Rina back and stay there for a while. Then, they could move to a different place, start fresh somewhere else with different people and new places to see. This place just felt like the worst in the world to him. It wasn't making Rina happy, it certainly wasn't making him happy either. What went wrong?

( Pain )
( Profile )
( Outting )
Mood ( Depressed & Sick )
Money ( $870 )
With ( No one )

Crush | None yet |

OOC:

Lady Illusia

whiters4

Cho-Cho Twain

fuestray

Faun

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:38 am
User ImageUser Image

“You’re just as stubborn as me. If I had told you to stay home, we both know you wouldn’t either,” she replied to his comment about her appearance. She would be fine! Her injuries weren’t important right now. Besides, she’d be sick by tomorrow anyways and forced to stay in bed by Sinclair so she could take it easy then. But of course she was glad that he was at least somewhat worried about her; it meant he still cared. At least a little bit. Even however miniscule that little bit might be. Giving a short huff as he moved away from her, shaking her head some at the look he had given her when she told him Jason was here as well, Lillian glanced to the woman Ty had brought with him. She didn’t know who the woman was but after the conversation the two had this morning, she couldn’t help but feel a twinge of jealousy at seeing her with him anyways. The blonde pushed the feelings aside for now, trying to stay focused on the task at hand but it was hard. She was so emotionally jumbled with her missing daughter that she wasn’t sure what she should be feeling at the moment.

“Ty…” she breathed as she rubbed a hand along her temples at his snappy tone. This wasn’t the time nor place for him to be threatening Jason. She understood why, but really? He was starting an unnecessary fight in the middle of a family emergency. Watching him stomp off, her garnet gaze shifted to the woman that accompanied Ty. “We checked all over Uptown and something like that is hard to tell on a full moon,” she replied in a slightly exasperated tone. She wasn’t upset with the stranger; Lillian didn’t know her and knew she was trying to help. Hearing Jason’s meek voice, she looked over her shoulder at him and immediately slumped her shoulders. For the love of- See what Ty’s bad attitude did! While she felt for Jason and she wanted to console him, she didn’t. “Sorry, excuse me a minute,” she told the woman as she turned and followed after Ty. It wasn’t even a thought that she followed him. It was like an instinct, she just did it despite wanting to help Jason instead, but she’d always go to Ty first. He was more than just family to her.

With her bare feet squishing in the mud, she jogged after him since he had gained so much distance in his huffy mood. The guy was quick! “Ty, I think that was a little unnecessary of you. He’s only here to help,” she said as she caught up to him, slowing down. “I mean, I didn’t have to even ask for his help, he just offered. I wasn’t sure if you would answer your phone so I wasn’t about to turn down his help.” She didn’t want to fight, not right now. Once they found Sela, then she’d be more than happy to fight with him if he felt the need to scold her for having Jason around. Even with the way he felt about Jason, he couldn’t push that aside enough for even a strained ‘thank you’? It’s not like she was asking him to make nice with the guy because she knew that would never happen, but he should be thankful they were getting all the help they were. This was a big island and just the two of them would have made this search impossible to do in one day, especially without her able to shift to her demon form.

Heiress Of Life
                                            whiters4
                                            Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:05 pm

User Image

✗ Jeni, Lillian, Jason
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
Blind Date/ Driving

Tyrese ignored his rain soaked hair hanging into his eyes, it hadn't been brushed and styled properly in weeks anyway and wouldn't be manageable when wet. Following the winding concrete path for a small shack sitting off to the side was his only concern before finding his daughter. A bathroom couldn't be that far! It was a park wasn't it? The wolf, face still drained with infuriation, was shaking as he pushed past someone walking by. They remarked something about him watching where he was going as they flailed slightly off the path to make room. The wolf's nostrils flared in response, the black aperture of his eyes expanding while his now illuminated gold iris pooled into the whites of one of his once navy orbs. Finally he saw a bathroom and locked his attention on it, his bags swinging and bouncing off his hips. His wet clothes sagged on his thinned, unstable frame. He was focusing so entirely on not trying to lose his control, he didn't hear Lillian catch up until she was trying to reproach his prior actions.

The author flew off the handle with this last provocation, sharply turning on his heels to loom over the blonde. "Seriously?! You and that man shattered everything we were trying to rebuild and you're f*cking talking to me about how I should be treating your affair partner right now?!" She was standing up for Jason now, trying to make him out to be a good guy?! What fairytale book was she living in?! He was here in reality where he was looking at the man that slept with the woman whom had been pregnant with his next child, the woman he'd imprinted on, had a child with, the woman he threw five years of multiple relationships away for, chased after when she was doing nothing but running away; he let that b*****d off with a slap on the hands! Their unborn child was lost because of them- her! If she was standing here thinking he was bitching like in his teenage years just because there was a full moon, she was about to watch him walk right back over there and tear her lover's throat out with his bare hands. She thought he was kidding, that he was being unnecessary?! He wanted to slap her right across her face.

"It was the very last belief I had in you that you didn't sleep with that b*****d to spite me, but you've more than proven that wrong already! Everyone was telling me you didn't deserve me, but it was my family that would be falling apart- mine, not theirs; I told myself it was okay to give you another chance! You want me to forgive you? And after doing all of that, you have the ******** audacity to bring him around me, and want me to forgive you? Let me tell you, Lillian, your little two week trip was only you running away for two weeks, selfishly thinking about yourself again, not an act to mend our relationship! You have made no effort to make things right with us! !" He yelled, throwing one of his bags at her. "Do you not understand what you and he did to this family!? You were pregnant, I was going to marry you, tied myself to you with the only trust I had ever given someone else; we have a daughter in the middle of this, Lillian! You haven't even been home a full day and you're doing something else stupid, you're cheating all over again! How do you feel so entitled that you let another man inside of you with no regards for everything you were tearing down in the process, and then expect me to be civil with their person who helped you do it? Every time I try to feed something into this relationship, you show me just how much of an idiot I was to leave my heart exposed again!"

"You are and always have been a Liar!" He kept yelling, tasting blood as he backed away from her, visibly shaking. "Liar! Cheater! b***h, Whore! Slut! Skank! You make me sick! You're done playing games with me! I'm done!" He clutched Sela's bag, turning and shoving his cell phone and keys inside. The clothes he was wearing were torn and left behind as he shifted right there and fled out of the park, following Sela's scent without much effort. She was a wolf and on the full moon he was beginning to sense her pack link, unestablished and weak but still there. He could smell her scent anyway, as watered down as it was. He was going to find her himself. He never wanted to see Lillian again unless it was related to their kid, she could ******** Jason or any man as much as she wanted. And he honestly hoped they were happy together in their filth. He wasn't going to be cradling his sanity with alcohol and crying himself empty every single night over her anymore. He'd had enough. Both eyes shone in gold as he cantered down the street in the rain, feeling nothing but instinct pulse through his veins.

[EXIT]

User Image
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

Out Of Chamomile: sorreh, I made changes~
Cho-Cho Twain"

Lady Illusia"

Heiress Of Life"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:55 pm
User Image

◊ Jɛȵı ɱı Ƞɑɱ ◊
Your Winter-Loving Lady

Oh! What a predicament this was starting to become. Trying to find a child was stressful enough, but mix that with some relationship tensions and the whole problem transformed into a chaotic mess. What could Jeni do now? These issues weren't going to fix themselves, but there was simply no time for that. The longer it took to find Sela, the more nervous the sorceress became. How were they going to find the poor girl if no one was willing to communicate with each other - in a positive manner. She couldn't just tell them "Get over your relationship problems and find your damn kid!" You know how bad that would be? Tyrese's temper was short enough. Lillian and the other male didn't seem in a good mood either. Ugh. With a long sigh, she simply watched as the garnet eyed woman followed the enraged wolf. "Now what?"

As much as Jeni wanted to be a Peace Keeper, it just wasn't going to happen with this extremely tensed and strained atmosphere these people were giving off. For a moment, she stared at her own feet while the rain poured more and more. What could she do? As much as she wanted to leave, she couldn't. She offered her help and that's what she's going to give; There was no backing out. Hearing the loud cursing and shouts, Jeni's attention quickly shot over to the feuding couple. Jesus! Tyrese's blood must've been boiling. The man was more than angry! Before she could even walk over to make an attempt to diffuse the quarrel, he shifted. So that's what he looked like... It wasn't as gruesome or dramatic as shifting is shown in horror movies, but it was frightening nonetheless. Maybe that was because the man was ******** furious. He was a man that shouldn't be crossed when heated up like that...

With Tyrese gone, the three of them were just left. Now this was awkward. They couldn't just sit there and wait until the wolf came back - hopefully with his daughter. More searching needed to be done. With a slight pause, Jeni finally spoke up to the two. "We should probably start looking near your house. Maybe she's just waiting at the door for you guys to get home?" Home would be the first thing to find if someone was lost. Sela must've been at the age where she at least knew what her house looked like, right? It was worth a shot, especially since it's a really familiar place for her. Looking over to the blonde male, it was quite easy to notice a sickly look to him. He's probably catching a cold. "He needs to get to some place dry and warm anyways."

♦ Who?: Tyrese and his friends? ♦ Where?: Soliel Park ♦ Money: $900.00 ♦ Outfit: Casual Date ♦ OOC:

whiters4

Lady Illusia

Heiress Of Life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:10 am
User Image
asonorenos

Jason felt even shittier when he heard distant yelling that sounded like Ty. Great, he ruins everything! Now Jason made their relationship even worse! When will he stop messing things up?! The commotion that was going on caused him to go back to where they were, and began to wonder and worry that Lillian was angry at him now too. Standing behind the bench they had been sitting on not too long ago. Why is he such a screw-up? Thank goodness it was raining, because he actually began to cry. He felt like a child who missed their parents, or wanted to go home after a long day, which it had been.

Jason listened to the woman speak about going to Lillian's to see if she had gone there. Good thing they didn't suggest her father's house, because he would've made a beeline for Rina's place if that was the case. He looked down in a bit of guilt that the woman mentioned him and about getting him some where warm. That made him feel like a burden, but then, they should all get to some where dry and warm anyway. He and Lillian were bound to get sick, though it seems he already has. Turning into his arm, he coughed and hacked, and finally groaned. Was his asthma acting up or something? He hasn't had any problems with it in years! And now of all times for it to show up! With a sigh, "Yeah, Sela might've gone there." He didn't mention that he does need to get somewhere dry. Now, he stood waiting, and would leave with the others when they did. Man, he's definitely visiting Rina tomorrow. For his sanity and well-being, he better.

((Exit to 1206: Lillian & Sela Hall))

( Pain )
( Profile )
( Outting )
Mood ( Depressed & Sick )
Money ( $870 )
With ( Lillian & A Lady )

Crush | None yet |

OOC: I'm gonna be on a mini-vacation from 6/24 - 6/27 so I can't make replies during this time!

[quote"Lady Illusia"]
[quote"whiters4"]
[quote"Cho-Cho Twain"]

fuestray

Faun

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

“Ty I…” Lillian couldn’t even get a word in edgewise before he was throwing a bag at her and continuing to shout. Catching the bag with a soft grunt, a surge of pain ran throughout her nerves as it hit her chest. She was dumbfounded. Shocked. And in that instant she felt her heart completely shattered and her whole being going completely numb. Standing in the pouring rain, watching him sprint away from her, Lillian knew she should have felt overwhelming sadness, maybe even soul shattering depression, but she didn’t. Instead she felt nothing but a burning rage and the urge to beat some sense into the wolf. Holding onto the bag against her side, her free hand cracked as her nails grew and retracted. The blonde winced and looked down at her shaking hand. Even just something as small as that racked her body with immense pain. She wanted to go full demon on him at this point, see the true side of her, but she had no clue when she’d be able to change forms. If she’d ever be able to again.

Scoffing in anger, she turned back and briskly walked back to the stranger and Jason. “It’s entirely possible. The only other places she knows on the island is mine, Ty’s and my brother’s houses,” she replied in a surprisingly calm tone despite her need to beat the hell out of the wolf. He thought she was a b***h now, he hadn’t even begun to see that new side of her. Rolling out her shoulders, she looked over as Jason walked back over to them and Jeni made the claim that he needed to get out of this weather. That was a mere understatement! “Yeah, well it’s a bit of a walk to Pasadena from here, so we better start now.” She wasn’t in the mood to call Sinclair to come pick them up. Maybe the long walk would help fizzle out her anger. As she was turning to lead the way to her house, Jason having already gone ahead of them, she felt her pocket vibrate. Shoving her wet hand into the equally wet pocket, she pulled out her phone to see the text from Ty. In a flare of rage, her eyes shifted to their demonic state before returning to normal and causing the blonde to have to rub her eyes from irritation.

“He found her,” she muttered as she stopped in her tracks and stared down at her screen. Why didn’t he tell her where they were? She wanted to get her daughter and bring her home. Even within the suffocating blanket of her rage, she was terrified for her daughter. Ty didn’t say much else either so that only elevated her fears. Was Sela alright? Was she safe? Where was she? She wanted her daughter in her arms. Without her she felt so incomplete that it hurt. “Jason, just go to my house. There’s someone there that can help with your cold,” she called to him as she walked back over to the bench she had been sitting on and sat down. “Where is she? Is she okay?”

Heiress Of Life
                                            whiters4
                                            Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:28 pm

User Image

✗ Jeni, Lillian, Sela
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
Blind Date/ Driving

Tyrese was glad he had the common sense to own more than one of the essentials, like umbrellas. He forgot that quickly that he left without his car, and had a pile of clothes laying somewhere on the ground. One would think he knew better after his terrible teenage years; how many times was he trapped without clothing back then? Everyone knew what he looked like, seriously, he had no sense of shame anymore because of that. The least he could do now was take Jeni home after everything she had to put up with, all of which he was embarrassed for displaying out in public. It wasn't like he felt good for calling his ex out of her name; not exactly, that is. He was still upset things had fallen this far, so far he couldn't even keep his composure in the face of an emergency. Holding his umbrella over his head and his child to his chest, he paused momentarily at the ice sorceress. "I'll take you home soon. Sorry about this." He exhaled, then turned his gold orbs on the blonde. He still felt infuriating flare across his countenance, using his daughter for motivation to walk over to the bench Lillian was sitting on. "You'll have to convince her to go with you. I don't know what got into her, but she's being a stubborn Steven today."

User Image

Out Of Chamomile: Too sleepy for long replies x-x
Cho-Cho Twain

Lady Illusia

Heiress Of Life"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:59 pm
User Image

◊ Jɛȵı ɱı Ƞɑɱ ◊
Your Winter-Loving Lady

Tonight was just not the best of nights. All of the drama was adding too much stress on everyone, especially on Tyrese, Lillian, and Jason. With Sela missing, that wasn't making the issues any better. More stress meant more fights. It seemed like they were at each other's throats all night - well, more like the wolf threatening to rip Jason's throat out...but close enough. In full honesty, the sorceress would rather curl up at home with a nice book rather than witness a brutal mauling if it were to happen. They could fight on their own time. Right now, the missing child was more important - everyone knew that by now. As Lillian walked off, Jeni followed. "So you live in Pasadena, too?" Her own curiosity was shining through little by little. They lived in the same neighborhood, yet never met or at least simply glanced at each other once in the streets. Huh. That was embarrassing... This only proved how anti-social she could be. Well, at least now she was making a little bit of progress.

The sorceress kept up her pace with the angry blonde until she had stopped dead in her tracks. Jeni had to stop abruptly just so she wouldn't bump into her. With Lillian's furious state, she wasn't going to dare do anything to set her off even more. She wasn't in the mood cause any more trouble. On the bright side of things, good news was given. Sela was found! "Thank goodness..." She muttered as a wave of relief washed over her. The girl was found and hopefully safe. Her father found her, so she had to be in good hands, right?

It seemed as though the burning question was answered when Tyrese showed up, carrying little Sela in his arms. Now that the girl was safe with her family, it was all that mattered. "It's fine. I'm glad you found her." She replied reassuringly as gave him a slight nod. A ride back home sounded nice. The sorceress didn't mind the rain, but she still didn't want to be soaked to the bone.

♦ Who?: Tyrese, Lilian and Sela ♦ Where?: Soliel Park ♦ Money: $900.00 ♦ Outfit: Casual Date ♦ OOC:

whiters4

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageLillian&Sela

"Yeah," she muttered softly as she sat on the bench and played with her wet clothes. She was waiting for her baby. She refused to move until she had Sela in her arms again. Seeing the form of the wolf through the rain, Lillian burst into a sprint in his direction, only slowly when she got closer to him. Within the darkened curtain of water, her eyes were glowing brighter than ever. She wasn’t just upset, she was well beyond that; she was in a pure rage. Lillian quickly reached out and took her wrapped up daughter from him. Her first priority was the child now in her arms. Looking her over, fingers moving blanket and clothing to inspect that she was in fact alright, the blonde hugged her child tight. “I’m so glad you’re okay…” she whispered against the sleeping girl’s ear. Stroking her navy locks, Lillian kissed the top of her head before looking up at him. She didn’t want to put her daughter down, but she wanted to deal with her issue with Ty before it was too late to be justified. Turning to the woman she still had no clue about, she passed the girl off since Jason had left long ago. “I’m sorry, but can you hold her a minute? Just, make sure she doesn’t fall,” Lillian asked with a pleading look. Really, she didn’t give the woman much of a choice at the moment as she quickly whipped around and punched Ty right in the face with all her strength; or tried too. Cracking her knuckles afterwards, she shook out her hand and loomed over him.

“You think you’re the only one hurting?!” she shouted, angrily glaring at him. “I didn’t leave for just myself, you arrogant a**! My ‘trip’, as you so casually put it, was me trying to fix myself so I can work on fixing us! To make us a family! Unlike you, I didn’t get to spend those years working on my problems. I had to grow up practically overnight because I was left alone and pregnant, with your child Tyrese! I tried, I tried every single day after I found out to get a hold of you. I sent you text after text, call after call, email after email...I even wrote you a damn letter in the mail and all I got in return was silence. Even the day I went into labor, I tried to reach out to you. I didn’t even care if you made it the day after, but I needed you there with me; and all I got was empty space! You ruined this family long before I ever did! I tried to make us work, I wanted us to work; I still do. I don’t know how many times I have to tell you that you’re the only person that makes me feel this way. That gets me this riled up! Not even my own brother can push me this far. Speaking of, you want to talk about low tactics, what about what you did?! I made a drunken choice by mistake, but you! You made a drunken choice just to spite me, because you were mad at me! In my opinion that’s worse than anything I did.”

“But then again, you’re not the one that has to live with causing nothing but pain and misery to the person you love so desperately. You don’t know anything of what that’s like!” Tears of rage and sadness began to stream down her face as she viciously pointed from him, to herself. “I do! I’ve tried! I’ve tried so hard by you, to do the things that I thought were right because I didn’t want to see you drown because of me. It doesn’t matter how much I love you, or how much I want that bright future with you, I will always be a burden to you. You think you’ve been feeding so much into our relationship, you weren’t the only one and I certainly wasn’t the only one causing pain. Do you know what it’s like to be the reason the love of your life doesn’t trust you? What it’s like to be a constant strain on their heart? And not because of a one night stand, but because of something they did five years ago in high school! You’ve been holding me on this thread for years, waiting for me to ******** up again just so you can be justified in hating me and it’s wrong! Back then, I was trying to make sure you got to live the happy life you always wanted without me weighing you down. I thought I would only bring you down since I’m nothing but a disease on this world! Do you know what it’s like to walk on eggshells around the one person who’s supposed to forgive your mistakes, when they just expect you to screw up over and over again? And do you even understand what it’s like to live with the turmoil that one wrong move, no matter how small, could be blown out of proportion and used as the fuel to hate you?”

“Do you know what it’s like being the reason that the person you love is in so much pain that it only makes your own pain that much worse?! You have to live with yourself knowing that you’re the reason they cry at night! That they turn to other people for solace. That they look at you like you’re nothing to them anymore! I look at everybody else and wish, I wish that could be us. We both deserve that happiness…” Lillian dropped to her knees, forgetting about the pain of her body and throwing her first into the muddy grass as she sobbed. “You don’t think I hate myself for what I did? You don’t think I regret the mistakes I’ve made? I’ve been trying for years, to make it up to you, but you still expect me to fail. You haven’t given me a proper chance! You still think, that after all this time, I’m just that dumb blonde you knew back in high school. You think I’m not the one giving us a chance, what about you?! You’re not much better than me. You put all this blame on me when you haven’t taken any for yourself. If I’m not the only one in this relationship, then take responsibility for your half! I love you Tyrese! I still love you, I’ve never stopped loving you. I may have been angry and bitter towards you, maybe even a little doubtful, but I’ve never stopped loving you. Not since that night at the beach and all those confusing days afterwards. Sela is my breath, but you...You’re my heart. I can’t live without you. You’re still the embodiment of everything I found precious and worth living for. A piece of me breaks each time I hurt you and I want nothing more than to piece you back together, but you haven’t let me in so long that it feels like you’re already used to me not being there. I’ve never gotten over your absence. I’ve missed you every single day you’ve been gone from my life. I’ve never cared so much for anyone before in my life! I’m sorry...I’m so sorry…”

The tough blonde finally broken down to the point of being unable to form coherent words. Leaning forward, she pressed her face into the grass and continued sobbing, not caring just how pathetic she may have looked. There was no point in mentioning anything about Jason as ultimately, this had nothing to do with him. This was about them and that was it. Of course, she didn’t want anything to happen with Jason that was simply platonic. The only reason she brought up going on a date was because Ty wanted them to see other people. At the thought, Lillian hiccuped and curled her fingers around blades of grass until her knuckles turned white. Here she was, on her knees for him and she was still doubtful he’d even care.

Just like her baby, she wanted him in her arms. She wanted to mend his broken heart, dry his tears and comfort his aching soul. Bringing herself up, she sat back on her legs and rubbed her hands up and down her face. She was too distraught and raw to care about the pain in her body right now. With both hands on her forehead, she slowly moved them down to cover her nose and mouth as she sniffled, her eyes closing to try and rid them of tears. She had been crying over him everyday for the past three years and she wanted it all to end! Her own heartbreak was real too! It’s not like he left her in an emotionally whole state either.

Sniffling and using the back of her hand to wipe her nose, Lillian pushed herself back up to her feet as she stared down at them, avoiding eye contact with him. Turning to the woman, Lillian took her sleeping child back, cradling the small girl against her shoulder. “I’m sorry about that,” she whispered to her with a sad smile on her face. Looking back at Ty as she stroked a hand against the back of Sela’s head, she rested her cheek against Sela’s head, doing nothing, saying nothing, but staring at him. After a moment of staring at him, she looked away from him and turned on her heel to begin the trek home. It was doubtful anything out of his mouth would be worth hearing because she was certain it would be more derogatory remarks at her expense. If it miraculously was something else, then maybe she’s stay to hear it, otherwise they were going home.

OOC: Sorry edits. Just realized there was a little godmodding in there >.<
                                                                          whiters4
                                                                          Cho-Cho Twain

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:51 pm

User Image

✗ Jeni, Lillian, Sela
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
Blind Date/ Driving

Tyrese let his child be taken from him, adjusting his umbrella as he was relieved of the sleeping child. Lillian wouldn't listen if he told her Sela wanted to stay with him, she just got back and wanted her child. He should have talked to the toddler while he could, make her understand their separation; she was going to be disappointed he couldn't always have her when she wanted him to. Maybe she would listen to him explanation tomorrow, when he saw her at the opening. It was a special day, even if he and Lillian were fighting; her mother could have Sinclair bring Sela if she didn't want to come herself. On that note, he shook his head as Lillian looked the small bluenette over. She was fine! He knew because he'd made sure himself when he found her. He was better about parenting after having her two weeks, he knew about scrapes and ouchies. Though the wolf still underwood why she checked, you have to see for yourself that your child is okay after being so scared and worried about her.

Switching the umbrella between hands to take off Sela's messenger bag, he grabbed out his keys and phone to send the supplies home with the pup. He only assumed she had a ride, that Sinclair or Lysander were on their way to get Sela and his ex home safely. He tucked one of either thing in each pocket, blinking up to Jeni as he noticed Lillian turning to the sorceress. His brows furrowed before the next blow was right to the face, a temporary black with a flash of pain crossing his vision as he hit the ground on his back. The wolf was knocked out of breath at the fall, his umbrella spinning across the ground as he contorted his face in blind pain. Flailing one arm, he hissed as he sat up and brought his hand to his nose in anticipation for a hot liquid and a spill of blood. "Son of a-" Good lord that hurt! What was she thinking just hitting him in the face like that?!

His hand lapped at the wound, catching each stream of blood that wasn't already being washed into his shirt. He sat up without wavering on the second attempt, nose throbbing and blood dripping down the back of his throat. He used a bench to lift himself up, slipping a little more on the wet cement before giving up after he leaned into the wooden seat. The man used his legs for support while leaning down on them, one elbow on each knee and hands cupping his nose while he glared at the blonde with his amber orbs. She had her turn to clear the air, so at least he knew her mind. She had a lot to say too, stemming way back to high school even. And well, he was surprised. The wolf snorted, getting a mouthful of blood and spitting it out. When he could wipe his mouth, he threw his head back and laughed. Not even in a mocking way, but in a hysterically enraged way where he could do nothing but.

He got up, pausing as the woman hit the ground, and his posture softened for the first time. He acknowledged everything she said, he really did! He had so much to say in respects to her thoughts, about all she had given and what he hadn't. They were so off synch, and he only could hiss out a half sobbed "Ha!" Those things were wrong, but they couldn't argue over this; Sela was being rained on, and Jeni had sacrificed more than enough to be here and help two utter strangers. He got up, taping the ex mountain villager on the arm. "I'll take you home, cmon." He paused while watching the blonde. "Lillian, you too. Don't keep the child in the rain. Do her a favor and get in the car."

User Image

Out Of Chamomile:
Cho-Cho Twain

Lady Illusia

Heiress Of Life"

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games