Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Where The Stars Shine Brightest (Mai & Wi-fi) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 10:38 pm
User Image
►▬▬▬◄ Maribel "Mare" Derson ►▬▬▬◄

Maribel tried to control her tears to make them stop and keep from ruining Athena's surprise. She had already taken so much from the bounty hunter and now the surprise would end up on her own bounty list of destruction. Her attempts however, only caused this to be even worse as the tears flowed harder to the point that her vision was becoming blurred. Even more she did not notice that they had stopped dancing entirely or that Athena had wrapped her into a comforting hug. Now everything really was ruined once again and of course once again it was her fault. How could Athena even put up with a shipmate who so frequently caused her problems? This thought alone caused the hybrid to cry harder and allow the hicks and sniffles escape her lips. Lucky enough, she had not gotten bad enough to the point of snot profusely draining out of her nose. It was there, but remained in her nose.

What finally pulled her out was the offer to go anyway that she wanted to go. She pulled a bit away from Athena far enough to gaze into the bounty hunter's eyes to determine if what she was saying was really true. What she found was not a hint of a lie nor an exaggeration to get the hybrid to stop weeping on her. Tears still streamed down her face as she responded without pause, "I want to go to Planet Hwayden... I want to go home..." She clutched onto the top of Athena's jogger pants. "This will be another thing I owe you for. Just please take me home so that I can see all my old friends." She stated more clearly through what was left of her sniffles and tears. "But, we can finish tonight's surprise. I dare not take anything else from you and Athena..." She paused for a brief moment with shaking eyes. She leaned down and placed a quick peck onto Athena's right cheek. "Thank you so much."

Location:The Cardinal Feeling: Happy/Excited Company: Athena, Ad Wearing: A loose button shirt with the top 2 buttons undone, black suspenders, a pair of black slacks, 2 in black heels, a red tie and a fedora with a red band on it

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 6:34 am
—(••÷[ aтнena dorne ]÷••—

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Athena couldn't help but think about how stupefied her old squad mates would be if they had witnessed this scene. The savage lieutenant, who was infamous for blasting off limbs and interrogating enemies by breaking fingers, was now comforting a cat hybrid of all things. It was quite the humorous thought in her opinion, but while meeting gazes with Maribel's tear stained face, she knew she'd rather see this kitten in a happier state compared to the one she was in now. But the cues of Mare hushing her sniffles and her hand's clutching to the fabric of her pants let Athena know that she had managed to ease her roommate's depressed soul. With this Athena thought she was finally finished with all the surprising actions that Mare had to offer her, but of course the hybrid still had one more to offer as she placed a quick kiss on the bounty hunter's cheek.

While it was a brief second for Maribel, it was all but sudden for the young and formerly betrothed woman. She spaced off for a moment after the kiss into Mare's eye before placing a hand on the cheek that those soft lips had touched. It took a few more seconds for her brain to process that they were not day-dreaming before initiating a light rose pink blush across Athena's still dazed face. "N-no it's fine! Really! I'm the one who's dragged you into all of the danger during our travels. This is thanks for putting up with me." She nervously chucked before her eyes trailed down to the dance floor they stood upon. "Did she mean to do that?" She wondered innocently still trying to figure out if Maribel's kiss was intentional. It's not something that could be accidentally done, right? Just falling on someone and giving them a kiss on the cheek? Why was it that this woman could stir up emotions that she thought were lost forever to another person? She never imagined that somebody else could once again make her chest feel so tight with delight over a small display of kindness. She couldn't handle looking at Mare like this while thinking such ridiculous thoughts. "Besides people have taken away things much more devastating than a fun time like you've shown me. I'll be sure to set us on route for Hwayden after a dance and a drink or two." She stated as she flashed her pearly white smile at the cat in high spirits.

☾ Location ::The Cardinal
☪ Feeling :: Confused/Upbeat
☾ Company::Maribel & Ad
☪ Wearing:: A black sports bra, grey jogger pants, and a pair of white socks.
MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 8:35 pm
User Image

Standing there with a huge grin on her face was all she could do to stop from pouncing onto the bounty hunter. She was finally returning to the planet that she deemed as her true home. Maribel draped her arms back around Athena's neck to continue their dance before moving onto drinks. Her head returned to the bounty hunter's shoulder in an effort to get comfortable. Nothing, but the thoughts of disappointing her friends upon return could bring her mood down back to where it was before. Still, even if those feelings did returned they would not last long. She would be returning home to all of them. Being able to see their faces once again would be enough for her. They would be climbing trees, swimming, and eating at her old place again. Even more important to her, she would be around Atticus again. The thought of him alone was enough to start her purring up. Maribel's soft and low throat rumbling could be felt on Athena's shoulder. She was finally thoroughly settled down in the moment.

"I think you'll like it on Hwyaden. It'll give you new training without all the... you know danger." Maribel stated with a chuckle. Without a moment's notice, she lifted her head and attempted to take the lead of the dance. It took a few seconds for her to get onto the beat and swing of the music, but she was catching on. Every so often she gazed into Athena's eyes with a warm smile on her face and the occasional happy flick on her ears. It was almost as if the hybrid was now flirting with Athena in response to her caring nature.

Location:The Cardinal Feeling: Happy/Excited Company: Athena, Ad Wearing: A loose button shirt with the top 2 buttons undone, black suspenders, a pair of black slacks, 2 in black heels, a red tie and a fedora with a red band on it

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 8:25 am

It was a bit overwhelming to see this sudden change of emotions in Maribel as she purred and danced with Athena in newly found sway. This was the first time the bounty hunter had ever seen the hybrid with a smile on her face that wasn't forced as well as hearing her delighted purrs and laughter. She could tell by that twinkle in her eyes that the bounty hunter had actually managed to make her happy for the first time since they're encounter on Dal Orantell. It was so alluring and captivating to see the woman in high spirits instead of that dulled and dreary personality she carried around with her before. There actually seemed to be a bit more color surrounding the feline's presence now and it was all because of Athena. "Training isn't the same without a little danger, I'll just see when we get there. For now, get ready to mix me a double Dark & Stormy at this new bar you put so much work into." Athena laughed as followed along to Mare's rhythm.

When she was in a good mood, Maribel really was alluring to the eye in that outfit of her's and was only more appealing with the confidence in her lead. It was simply euphoric to have the feline's alexandrite eyes fixated to her of all people. "Is she really looking towards me with that stare?" She questioned as she stared back with the sapphire in her eyes. She didn't know what it was, but if that cat were to make a move on her, she wouldn't have resisted. To be looked at like that after so long would persuade her to be kissed or touched however the possessor of such stares wished. Hopefully those were just wondering intentions in her mind that didn't come out in words. For now, she would be just fine being mesmerized by the efforts that the feline had put so much into this entire week. She had inadvertently made her way into Athena's heart once again, who was unsure whether to be welcoming or not to to the presence.

----------------------------------------

Within a little over a day, The Cardinal had sailed through the sea of forever dark matter that was space to reach their newest destination, Hwyaden. The planet was located within the galaxy of Eden, which welcomed the ship with waves neon green and violet gases of the Phoenix Nebula by stellar winds. When you pass through the dust tides, the first thing to take count of are the umpthteenth number of planets and moons inside the Arcipelago System. The system was named so for it's sense of clustering planets that constantly stayed within a chained distance rarely became disrupted by collision with one another. Many planets were small compared to the star, Scorpio, but the one that stuck out the most was one of the system's main planets and their destination, Hwyaden. A planet that laid undisturbed by the flow of the other planets.

"Mare, want to come get a glimpse of Hwyaden before we land?" Athena's voice rang throughout the Cardinal's intercom while she took first dibs of the sight in the flight deck.

☾ Location ::Arcipelago System▶The Cardinal
☪ Feeling :: Taken back/ Amazed
☾ Company::Maribel & Ad
☪ Wearing:: A tailor fitted army jacket with the sleeves rolled up over a grey v-neck, dark navy skinny jeans, and a pair of camo hi-top Chuck Taylors.
MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 6:08 pm
User Image

Maribel was in the kitchen preparing the meal that they would help keep up their strength for the coming climb. The Cardinal would have to be placed on a landing platform amongst the tree tops. Residents of this section of Hwyaden are not fans of high powered and large ships landing in the trees or the foliage below. Therefore, they would have a long descent before they would reach the entrance of Mare's hometown Travens. It would take at the very least 2 or 3 hours to properly get down with Athena in tow, especially if the hybrid had to warn and advise her where to step to avoid injury. Thus, they would need to stop and possibly eat at some point before completing the descent.

Once all the food was prepared, the hybrid wiped her hands on her apron before heeding the call of Athena's. She took off for the bridge without further delay. The smile on her face couldn't be brighter or wider even if someone held her mouth open and shined a light directly on her teeth. When she reached the bridge, Maribel's eyes glued to the side of the ship with the best view of the planet. Before her was a tranquil sea of dark verde with a speckle of fluffy clouds swirling around it that was all too familiar to her. Nothing could be more beautiful or radiant to the hybrid. It really had been far too long since she watched her planet orbit amongst the stars, moons, and its fellow planets.

"Okay. Do you remember that you cannot land this ship anywhere, but the platform that I told you about, right?" Maribel turned to watch Athena prepare for the landing. "It's not that I am doubting you, of course. I just know you'd rather not receive a hefty fine for damage to the treetops or the life below." She stated nervously hoping that she hadn't offended Athena with her concerns. But she knew, at the lowest, the owner of the ship would be fined 250k credits depending on the extent of the damage done.

As they finally descended down upon the platform, her worries subsided. The landing gear touched down softly as they were greeted by three bird hybrids, each with brightly colored wings on their backs. However, everything else appeared physically human with the exception of their hair color matching that of the fowls they were mixed with. She recognized one of them as her Toucan-Hybrid regular to her old restaurant. Before awaiting Athena's checks or instructions, she ran through the ship and down the loading ramp towards the Toucan Hybrid. "Tuk-Tuk!" Mare called out and waved excitedly at the familiar face. The hybrid know as Tuk-Tuk looked up with tired eyes at the figure running towards her. As Mare drew closer, Tuk-Tuk realized who she was as her wings fluttered out and a happy squawk screeched out towards her. "Mare's Back! Mare's Back!" She called out in joy as she pulled Maribel into her arms.

Location:Planet Hwyaden > Treetops Above Travens Feeling: Happy/Excited Company: Athena, Ad Wearing: A dark long plain green tank top over a small black tank top, a pair of form fitting dark jean capris and no shoes or socks on her feet

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 9:40 am

Athena trailed behind the peppy hyrbid as she bolted down the boarding ramp with enthusiasm. The only other time she could remember seeing that cat run so swiftly is when she was dodging blasts or missiles. She was probably even faster since she was walking around barefooted. "I guess take your shoes off and make yourself at home comes to literal terms when you're on your home planet." she thought humorously as she took her headset out and set it on the dashboard. This time around, she didn't think it was necessary to have Ad around, yelling her ear. He would've spent the whole time notifying her of missions or bounties that they should be doing instead of being here enjoying theirselves. But Athena wasn't the one to break a promise to a friend, especially one who finally looked a bit more lively in the past few hours.She liked seeing that cheery expression of Maribel's light up the room as she wondered about the ship, now she could really show it off while running about on Hwyaden.

She could only watch the cat disappear outside to the platform as she prepared to lock everything up and ran through her checklist of things. "Alright Athena, we just got to make it through these two weeks for Mare. Don't cause her any problems and keep her happy. Just stay calm and relaxed. Calm and-" The bounty hunter started her little pep talk to herself, but the screeching sound coming from outside had her dashing down the ramp as well with her hand ready to unholster her revolver to fight off whatever it was ready to attack them. "What the hell was that noi-ohhhh hi there!" She quickly recovered as she noticed the noise appeared to be the squawks of what appeared to be Mare's friend.

She took her hand off the grip of her gun and played it off by smoothing out her jeans as the other two bird hybrids glanced over in her direction. "Right, right, I shouldn't do anything to stress the natives. Nothing says "I'm here to relax" like pointing a gun at somebody." She thought sarcastically with an eye roll. She needed to loosen up a bit if she wanted to appear friendly, but then again she wasn't the friendliest person to ever live in this world. She cleared her throat as she walked over to the two hugging hybrids to make her presence aware. "Hate to sound a bit rude here, but uh. . .who or what is a Tuk-Tuk if I can ask?"

☾ Location ::Hwyaden ▶ Treetops above Travens
☪ Feeling :: Foreign
☾ Company::Maribel
☪ Wearing:: A tailor fitted army jacket with the sleeves rolled up over a grey v-neck, dark navy skinny jeans, and a pair of camo hi-top Chuck Taylors.
MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 10:00 pm
User Image

Maribel almost forgot that Athena was supposed to be following after her once the check up had been performed. She had already asked her fellow hybrid what had been happening with everyone in the town since she last left and if anything had changed. Just before Tuk-Tuk could bring anything up, they both heard Athena ask her question. This brought Maribel back into realizing that here, Athena was the outcast, just as the hybrid was in the bounty hunter's line of work. She cleared her throat and held out a hand in Tuk-Tuk's direction, "Athena, this is Tuk-Tuk. She was one of my regulars at my old restaurant and Tuk-Tuk this is Athena and she's-" Mare found herself pausing in this moment trying to decide what to say about Athena. Surely she could say shipmate, but somehow that just sounded like a title that would warrant further questioning from her friends. "She is a new friend of mine that offered to take me on vacation from the new restaurant for a bit." She stated at last. This seemed to be enough for the bird hybrid as she nodded in approval and waved in greeting towards the bounty hunter. The visit became short lived as Tuk-Tuk had to return to the others to help log the information and get the ship tethered to the dock.

Maribel turned to Athena with a bright smile and shrugged, "I'm sure we'll see her later, but for now we have a long climb down ahead of us. We can grab our backpacks now and start the descent." She started to head back towards the ship to grab the items they had packed for the trip. Before making it to the loading dock, she turned back to Athena and called out, "You might want to watch your step and listen to me when we start to go down. A fall from up here will kill you before you even have the chance to hit the ground." Her tone was calm, as if the thought of plummeting to death was no more than simply falling over from a sitting position.

Location:Planet Hwyaden > Below the Treetops Above Travens Feeling: Happy/Excited Company: AthenaWearing: A dark long plain green tank top over a small black tank top, a pair of form fitting dark jean capris and no shoes or socks on her feet

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 8:53 pm

She watched Tuk-Tuk fly off while listening to Mare's explanation of the trip down. Wait a sec. . . She paused for a moment as she tried to make sure she heard correctly at what the cat said, "Climb. . .down?" She turned her head away from the bird hybrid in the sky to the edge of the platform as she made her way over to see how bad it was. She peeked over the the metallic flooring of the only thing supporting her and her ship to see nothing but clouds and the treetops of the smaller trees below her which still looked a mile down from where they stood. Why she couldn't even see the ground below those treetops, which meant that Mare was indeed right that falling would indeed kill them.

There was a sudden chill down her spine and a gulp as she retracted away from the ledge of the platform before falling flat on her behind in disbelief. While she may have flown around plenty of times and clasped on for dear life at certain moments in life, this was definitely beyond her limits. Were the people here crazy? There was no way she could stand a chance of survival on this climbing trip. There was definitely not enough space for a parachute in their backpacks and her jet-boots would never be able to push through the speed at which she would fall at. She didn't have claws like Maribel or wings like Tuk-Tuk. She was for once out of her element here in this kind of wild. The Legion had made her climb many ropes during her service, but none were this high up off the ground.

Her body decided that it would rather stay as close to the flooring of the platform as possible before she crawled over to the walking Mare. "Um. . .Maribel. . ." Athena quietly spoke as she tugged on the bottom of her shirt, "Is there really no other source of transportation down to Travens? Not even like an elevator?" Her hand was nearly trembling as it held on to Maribel's green tank that reminded her only of the treetops below them. She felt a little dizzy just thinking about it or maybe that was the lack of oxygen there was while being this high up in the trees. These were practically taller than any lunar mountains she'd ever climbed upon in her life. "Some kind of easy way that guarantees our safety. T-that would be great please. " she admitted with a twisted smile.

☾ Location ::Planet Hwyaden > Treetops Above Travens
☪ Feeling :: Spooked
MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 1:35 am
User Image

Maribel swung her backpack over her shoulders and slipped her arms in by the time she heard Athena speaking to her down on the platform floor. For a moment, she did not fully realize what Athena was saying until a few seconds went by. Her lips curled into a bright evil smile as she looked down at the bounty hunter sniveling at the bottom of her shirt. "Wait. Is the big bad bounty hunter afraid of heights?" She said in a teasing tone before picking up Athena's bag to sling it over her shoulder. The other hybrids happened to catch wind of what Maribel had stated. All of them paused their work to watch what they knew was coming next, especially from Mare. Without waiting to see what would happen, the cat hybrid grabbed a firm hold of Athena's jacket collar and her v-neck just before taking off at a full blown run towards the edge of the platform with the bounty hunter in tow. "I'll see you at the restaurant Tuk-Tuk!" She called out quickly before finally launching herself and Athena off the side of the platform and down into the sea of trees below.

Maribel kept a firm hold on Athena as the rushing air wiped across her face causing her cat ears to whip around in a fluttering manner. Being back in this crisp sweet air made the hybrid feel alive after so much time stuck in a busy restaurant or on dangerous missions with Athena. Down below them was an opening amongst the trees in a nearly circular shape that seemed to exist in a pitch black nothingness. For a moment, Maribel flipped Athena around so she was falling underneath the hybrid and could see her smug smile the whole way down. But more importantly, she was helping Athena get into position for a more comfortable landing down on the hidden safety netting just below the treetops. "Ready?!" She called out against the whip of the wind in their ears. Her arms shifted to her sides until her body started to move down to the right of Athena. By then she showed Athena how to position her body properly to decrease her resistance. "3...2....1!" Just as she said one, they found that their bodies hit a net that tucked the two of them in and slightly swung them around to slow them down completely. This net was made out of a special designed expanding material so instead of being flung back up or crashed together, the two of them ended up resting in their own little pockets of the next. The whole time Maribel was laughing in excitement and enjoyment. Lucky enough she knew that this net would always be there and kept in check to ensure that if someone fell off the platform then they would be fine. They had been knocked around a bit, but not enough to cause any major damage besides a few hurt limbs for a bit. "How are you now? " Mare asked with a smile still plastered on her face. Her eyes started to drift about as she took in all the lush greens and tans around them as the earth smells of the jungle drifted into her nose. Oh how she missed being amongst the leaves, vines, and bark of each tree around her.

Location:Planet Hwyaden > Below the Treetops Above Travens Feeling: Excited Company: AthenaWearing: A dark long plain green tank top over a small black tank top, a pair of form fitting dark jean capris and no shoes or socks on her feet

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 10:52 pm

It was pure terror to feel herself being suddenly dragged over to the ledge by Mare in such a twisted way. "Wait! No Maribel! Be reasonable here! I need to. . .uh. . .go grab some things from my room real quick! That's right!" She said in a failed attempt at persuasion while trying to cling onto the smooth steel platform desperately. If only she had claws like her roommate had, she may have had some resistance on her side to just hold on for dear life. It was all too late as she felt the hybrid dash as soon as they got closer. "Mare no! Please don't! I have a lot I want to do in life and I'd rather not die so soon!" Her voice picked up in pace as she tried to stop the Hybrid from doing what she was thinking of doing. Before she knew it, there was the ledge again. "Maribel Derson! Let me-" Before she could even finish the sentence, she felt herself being flung off the side of the only thing relative to land and falling further and further away from it. "Goooo!" She yelled as they made there way down to meet her doom.

There was no doubt in her mind that this was going to be the longest fall in her life as she screamed in pure terror in free fall. The second Athena laid eyes on that stupid cat's face as she kicked in the air she let her know exactly how she was feeling at the moment without a filter. "You're a goddamn psychopath if you think this is the time to be smiling like that! You might have just passed number one on my list for the biggest idiots of all time, you big-racked bimbo! I don't have anything to cushion my fall like you do with those forsaken funbags of your's! I'm going to die because of you and here you are smiling like some b*****d who just won the f--king lottery! I wish I was as dumb and pissin' in the wind like you right now, you piece of-" She ranted before being interrupted by Mare's ready signal. "Ready for what? To die, you wank!? No! Never!" She continued to berate the woman before hearing the countdown. She could only assume something unpleasant was about to happen in the result of this action. What positive thing could await these perilous women, falling from more than a mile high dive? She could only embrace for impact as he prepared for the worst to happen. Maybe they would have all there bones crushed from the the speed at which they hit the ground or maybe they would shatter like porcelain dolls with pieces of there bodies to fly everywhere! These were the ideas of her death before sinking into some netting of some sort and cushioned from the fall with ease. She laid there stupefied at what exactly was going on and why they weren't dead. "What?"

She laid there in astonishment at what had just happened before finally giving a reaction a minute later. "We're dead! I think we lived, but we're dead!" She said in a hysterical fit of laughter for a minute before rolling around on the netting. She didn't understand what just happened, but one thing she was had confirmed was that the terrible ride was over! She rolled a bit more before stopping and glancing over at the sound of Maribel's question, reminding her of all the fright and rage she felt towards the hybrid. "You!" She shouted in anger as she pounced on top of the hybrid. "What were you thinking!? If you knew there was netting, why didn't you just tell me instead of nearly making me pee myself? I don't have nine lives like you or can barely even land on my own two feet, you lunatic!" She huffed as she tried her best to shake the idiot about, but found herself to tired to do so. Using her windpipes to their limit really wore her the hell out. She nearly fainted on top of Mare before giving into her frantic and crazed crying. "I really thought we were going to die there. But Maribel we didn't! Ohhh I need a nap now because of you! " She whined still in disbelief at what just happened.

☾ Location ::Planet Hwyaden > Treetops Above Travens
☪ Feeling :: Exhausted/Angered/Happy/Relieved/Sick
MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 8:59 pm
User Image

Maribel nearly fainted from all the laughter escaping her body. Her stomach tightened in pain and Athena's shaking her around didn't help any. Still, the hybrid continued her fits of laughter and bright smile. "Oh come on Athena. I told you that you would get training without the danger." She rolled from underneath the bounty hunter until her body was at the edge of the net. "Plus, you can't be afraid of heights here. Of any distance." That was the honest truth, especially since a majority of the town was built into the trees.

She wanted to continue down the tree, but it was obvious that Athena was done for awhile. Hopefully, the break would not take that long seeing as Tuk-Tuk surely would reach the ground first. By the time they got down, a crowd surely would be down there waiting for her. "Okay. We can take a break in one of the trees if you wish. A nest isn't very hard to make out of the palm leaves up here." Maribel took hold of a nearby solid branch with both hands and hoisted herself up with great ease. From there, she unleashed the claws on both her hands and feet. "I'll be back. Watch out for giant falling leaves!" With continued ease, the hybrid propelled herself up the trunk of the tree and disappeared from sight.

Location:Planet Hwyaden > Below the Treetops Above Travens Feeling: Excited Company: AthenaWearing: A dark long plain green tank top over a small black tank top, a pair of form fitting dark jean capris and no shoes or socks on her feet

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 11:47 am

Scould only sigh and listen to Mare's advice to living on this planet of her's while laying against the netting. "That's easier said than done, Maribel. . ." She grumbled as she hugged her knees tightly. That fall was comparable to jumping from the top of a skyscraper. Who wouldn't be afraid of a jump like that? Maybe if she had some kind of landing gear that would've eased her mind, but she was offered no such thing before being dragged along for that terror-fueled trip. To think that she would have to jump out of a few more trees like so made her realize that she needed to ease up to the thrill of this journey down the way her counterpart had. Still she was always the bit more cautious whenever she was forced into these kind of things with people. Even back then, it was always Ashara to be the one to make her explore the world and embrace taking a lunge forward into the unexpected. Now here was Mare doing the same thing for her. She was a bit embarrassed to be one-upped by the scaredy cat of the duo. Here Maribel was afraid of bullets and explosions, but jumping out of a tree was all game for her. "Hybrids are weird. . ." She thought as she watched the cat climb up the tree to find the things for a nest.

Miss Derson rolled over onto her stomach and rested her head on her arms to ponder what other things this planet had in store for her. Despite the terrifying welcome here, what with the screeching of Tuk-Tuk and jumping out of trees, it was still a beautiful green planet full of growth. She could understand why Maribel would want to see this after being on a urban planets like Lumios and Dal Orantell. "Hey Maribel! Why exactly did you leave this place for Orantell? Seems like a Bed and Breakfast kind of place would be much more soothing here." She hollared up into the trees as she looked from underneath their natural canopy of leaves. A little further out she could see mountains and a waterfall that filled the air with the smell of fresh water. It was pretty soothing once she took a moment to look around.

☾ Location ::Planet Hwyaden > Below the Treetops Above Travens
☪ Feeling :: Relaxed, but still a bit shakened
MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 11:02 pm
User Image

Maribel climbed higher and higher into the almost plush like bark and leaves of the Cocoba trees. These trees had been the only genetically created trees in the whole jungle that were meant to bring the hybrids comfort when they reached higher altitudes. Often times, this climb up or even sometimes down would not be a quick task depending on the hybrid; even flyers had to stop onto these trees to catch a few Zs in the bed like Cocoba leaves. In fact, up here was the only place where you could find the softest leaves that were able to grow to the average size of 8 feet long and 4 feet wide. To keep from potentially hurting Athena, she knew she would have to shake them off a bit more towards the sides of the netting. The hybrid latched onto a branch, that spanned across the netting, and carefully shimmed herself to just above Athena.

When prompted with the question, the hyrbid stuck her head out of some of the smaller leaves so she could see Athena from above. "I guess the easiest way to explain it is. Not many people come here." She ducked back into the leaves and shook one loose about 3 feet to the right of Athena then another just a foot away from that one. With that, she lunged out of the tree and down onto her falling giant leaf bed. Once she landed on the netting, she turned to look at Athena to finish her explanation. "Since this used to be a testing planet, not many people were allowed to come here. Even when the testing was finished, just knowing that such heavy fines and climbs exist that it keeps travelers from wanting to come," She scratched behind her left cat ear and lightly purred for a second before continuing, "When I was older, I took many trips to the more visited Felios-1 one, where I was breed. That place had so many different visitors with various backgrounds that had no real nice place to go. Hwyaden is amazing and I just, you know, hoped to create a place where anyone could go and get the same feel here. I couldn't afford much more than the place you saw on Orantell, but when I got them money, I was going to open a great place in a better travel hub for everyone to come to." Mare confessed. She leaned back and stared up at the trees and light beaming between each section that it could. "Everyone deserves a relaxing spot to go to that isn't going to turn them away simply because they are different or down on their luck. Don't you think?"

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:45 pm

Athena quietly listened to Maribel as she knocked down these humongous leaves for the two. These two had different views on life and how to offer their talents to other's across the galaxies. She was just a merciless bounty hunter who wanted money, while Mare just wanted to give sanctuary to those that needed it. In this world, it was pretty hard to find people who wanted to offer aid that weren't just looking out for their own neck in someway or even just abandoning you once their goal was accomplished. Now that she thought about it, would Mairbel be the same with her? Once she had her money, would she just up and leave without a hint of a goodbye or would they come out of this as good friends? It was always hard to tell how the feline exactly felt about her, but after their last mission they were on better terms with each other. . .right?

She rolled onto her own leaf with a huff of frustration from her own thoughts while taking in Mare's philosophy. "A relaxing spot, huh?" She said to herself while shrouding her eyes from a beam of sunlight peeking directly at her through the trees above. She never exactly thought about what her relaxing spot was. The new bar was nice, but it was something that she would only enjoy with company. Maybe it was just a room with a full view of the stars and planets orbiting around her. Perhaps it was more like the lagoons on Aquator-7 that she always wondered off to as a child. No spot really seemed relaxing nowadays the way her head was always filled with worry and conflict. Could she rely on the feline to find such a place for her? Somewhere where she wouldn't be judged for her appearance or the actions she made throughout her life? Some refuge that would welcome her with ease and peace? "Yeah, that would be pretty nice to have. . ." She said as she gave a stretch and grunt.

She turned her head to look over at the cat before giving a chuckle. "Would you ever have a room ready for me to come relax in or have I lost all privileges to the next Bed & Breakfast joint you own? " she asked in humor and wonder with a raised eyebrow. "Don't tell me that I'm the only exception to that courteous doctrine of your's, Miss Derson?"

☾ Location ::Planet Hwyaden ▶ Below the Treetops Above Travens
☪ Feeling :: Curious
☾ Company:: Maribel
MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:34 pm
User Image

A tiny yawn escaped the lips of the excited cat as she realized that she was tired herself. All the joys of seeing her friends again had kept her up longer than she had remembered. Once again Maribel yawned as she curled up in the plushness of the Cocoba leaf before responding to Athena. "Of course. As long as you promise to not," She yawns a final time as her eyes begin to close, "Destroy it." With that, the cat was fast asleep underneath the streams of thin sparkling warmth mixed with the cooling shade of her home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Athena hurry up! Just just on those branches there and you'll be fine!" Maribel called out excitedly to the bounty hunter above her. Despite the nice two hour nap, the hybrid was upset and ready to get down to her friends. She had not intended to fall asleep nor sleep in that long nor did she want have to wake up a trigger happy Athena. But, all would be worth it now as she bound quickly from branch to branch with little effort. A few times she found herself slightly undershooting the height of some of the branches just so she could reach up and propel herself forward with a quick swing and lunge. With each pounce, foot to branch, and rush of air through her hair, the hybrid felt more and more inclined to letting her animalistic nature flourish as it did back during her races. Quickly she left her nails extended on both feet and hands while a set of finely pointed canines sprouted from the top and bottom of her jaw. Her body began to move solely on instinct alone with only a few brief returns to her humanity to check on Athena.

Almost if their travel time had meant nothing, Maribel found herself standing before the very entrance of her home with a bright smile on her face. She wanted to run in, to shout her return to all those that could hear her. However, her ears perked up as she reached something fast approaching her from behind. With a quick sniff, Maribel turned around with opened arms to receive the gift of a 6 year old hybrid with a familiar scent. "Auntie Mare! Ahhh Ahhh! Auntie Mare!" The little spider monkey/Ring Tail lemur hybrid called out in shrill howls befitting her spider monkey side. "Papa! Uncle At! Auntie Lista! Come come!" She called out back towards the direction while wrapping her spider monkey resenting tail around the still stunned Maribel. It had not been long, but she had to admit that she loved knowing that little Meeks had not forgotten about her at all. While looking up to check on Athena, she heard a voice call out in a rather high pitch, "Meeks. What has your mother told you about- Maribel!" Without warning she felt herself get clasped onto by a 5'8 and gangly male spider monkey hybrid that resembled Meeks. Almost just as quickly, appeared a female Japanese Hare hybrid a few inches smaller than the last. Instead of pouching she waved at the still shocked cat hybrid with a sweet smile on her face.

"Meeks. Benbo. I can't breath..." Maribel huffed as she felt the two long arms squeezing tightly around her body. They did not want to let her go. However, from the surrounding trees came the deafening roar of a statuesque tiger hybrid as he made his way over slow to Maribel. He looked curiously uncertain if it was really her or not. His head tilted to the side as the two clasping onto Maribel released her to allow the Indochinese tiger hybrid to move in a full foot away from the cat. "You can stop acting like you don't know me-" A bright blush appeared across her face as she twisted her hands in front of her body. The tiger took the hint as he wrapped his arms around Maribel's waist and pulled her into a passionate kiss. Mostly out of uncertainty of the moment, she reached up and caressed his right cheek and returned the kiss.

Location:Planet Hwyaden > Travens ground level Feeling: Excited/Nervous Company: Athena, Benbo, Meeks, Clista, & Atticus Wearing: A dark long plain green tank top over a small black tank top, a pair of form fitting dark jean capris and no shoes or socks on her feet

Professor Wi-Fi

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces