Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: Saturday Night Showdown [3/7/15] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:42 pm
UPCOMING: MYSTERY DEBUTS

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:10 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Regenoi was backstage of the TNW:R Locker Room, and was just coming in. Seeing the other matches that were showcasing on a small TV that was displayed as he was passing by. Regenoi was almost disgusted, having to see wrestling that was horrific to him everyday, as one of those days was today. Regenoi went to his locker room that he demanded for, the cockiness that he possessed in within him, believing that others shouldn't be near him at all for Regenoi is too valuable. Regenoi went into his locker room, and during that time, Coal was also carrying a sports bag that had carried his gear and also his entrance clothes. Coal opened the door to see his locker room, and then suddenly entered. Regenoi closed the door that was right behind him for personal privacy, while Regenoi had nothing else to think about but going out to the crowd and showing how good he is. Coal sat down on a steel chair that was near him and was set in his locker room, sitting down and also placing his sports bag down on the ground. Regenoi was hearing the ovation coming from the crowd that was very far from his locker room, knowing that the TNW:R was always rowdy. Coal zipped open his sports bag and looked inside, seeing his usual gear attire. Trunks that were a mix of red and black, with a design made on it as well. Coal then took out the rest of his stuff and started to change, getting into his trunks and knee pads and as well as his boots. Regenoi wrapped wrist tape all over his hand, and looked set to go. Regenoi then tied his boots, almost ready to go out there. For one more thing, Regenoi reached his bag and grabbed his special self-designed coat, and put it on. Regenoi turned the knob for his locker room and opened it, exiting his locker room, looking confident as he ever can be. Regenoi closed the door behind him and started walking towards to where the ring was, knowing that he was going to have a match upcoming. Regenoi walked through the tunnel of the entrance tunnel, and then reached to where the curtain was. Regenoi was standing still looking cocky, waiting for his entrance video and entrance theme to play. The producers in the back suddenly looked for Regenoi's theme song and entrance video, while after a while, they had found it, then automatically displaying it throughout the whole arena.

User ImageUser Image

The mixed guitar solos started playing throughout the whole arena, as the crowd had a mixed reaction for Regenoi, for some knowing who he is from other wrestling companies, and others confused of who he is or rather doesn't like him at all. Regenoi slowly walked out the curtain to suddenly walk out of the stage. Step by step, Regenoi took, coming out with his occasional attire that he would usually wear in the ring. Regenoi looked cocky, as he always was, and also had a very smug face to start off with. Coming into the arena with a complete determination of winning, and looks to be picking up a win here tonight. Regenoi was standing on the stage, looking around the arena, seeing the fans and t-shirts that fans had, and most of them were not even Regenoi. Regenoi knew what he had to do, and was to come out here, and try to prove why all those people in the crowd should be wearing Regenoi shirts, waving fan signs saying Regenoi, everything, you name it. Regenoi started to walk down the ramp with his theme song "On Broken Wings" by War of Ages playing throughout the whole arena. The theme had fit his whole persona and his whole personality, Nothing but just cruel abominations against the world, but in this case, the world of wrestling. Regenoi was walking down the ramp, seeing fans in the side of him waving their hands out, while Regenoi was having thoughts in his mind of those fans, thinking how pathetic they are, trying to offer Regenoi something as ridiculous as a "high five". While Regenoi was only thinking of winning, and not here to make any fans or any friends. Regenoi was still walking down the ramp with a cocky face and a smug face at the same time, and then suddenly reaching the end of the ramp. Regenoi stopped for a moment, and took a moment of silence for himself, looking around him and seeing the fans still cheering and booing at the same time for Regenoi. but Regenoi just tried to ignore them as much as he can. Regenoi started walking again, making a left turn and climbing up the steels steps slowly step by step, and then walked on the apron slowly as well. Regenoi lifted up his leg on top of the second rope and then dragged himself into the ring, entering it at last. Regenoi suddenly raised his arms taunting slowly with a ignorant face, while the crowd started roaring. Regenoi walked over to the corner of the announcer's table and the bellkeeper's area and then commanded a microphone from them. Eventually they walked over and then handed the microphone to Regenoi. Coal grasped it and then walked to the middle of the ring. His theme faded away and then it lead to Regenoi standing in the ring. Regenoi looked around him as the crowd was dead silent, and didn't even know who that person was standing in the ring. But at the same time, he looked like someone similar, to the name of..Alpha. Regenoi then raised up his microphone and then started to speak, as people started to listen. "Ladies and Gentlemen, I have finally arrived within your presence, and you should all be glad that I'm, finally here. I, am a man, who will keep his words known and known forever, and if people even have the slightest sense of forgetting of what I have said before in the past, then I will come back and remind you all what I actually said, so you all can forever remember. May 26, 2012, in TNWE, under my name of Alpha, I called myself the Best Damn Wrestler. And ladies and gentlemen, there's nothing that you can say that can even slightly outprove that I am not. May 26, 2012, I WON, the WIF Championship and then went on to disappear into the distance. Until then, TNWF I was never seen, but now, it's all in the name of Reincarnation. I, have reawaken. I have opened my eyes once again, and I have open my eyes wider than ever before. I am a new man, and I am a new species within wrestling. There's not one person, no matter what you all say, that can even come out and dare to even reach out of to my godly hands, nobody can even come close, to what I resemble. I am the Universal Savior for Wrestling, and I am here to save each and every one of you from all the dispicible wrestling that has always been present within this company. Tonight, I'll show you all what real wrestling is, and this is why I am giving out an Open Challenge to anybody in the back, who even dare, come close to even 50 feet away from me. I'M UNTOUCHABLE, people. And I've said it then, and I've said it before, and I am still the best damn wrestler that you will all ever see, and tonight, will be the reincarnation of wrestling. I am..Coal Regenoi." Regenoi dropped the microphone and then closed his eyes and lifted up his arm as the crowd started booing, as Regenoi would go on to wait for someone to come out.  

Chad Gable

Flex Kavana

Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:22 pm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@TheRock

Silence runs over the crowd, the crowd once cheers turn into minimal murmurs. Hearts begin to race, Who could it be? The suspense has killed all the energy in the building, even his opponent breathing increases. The titantron without expression, almost as if the building in the sold-out arena was empty. Suddenly the room erupted.

"IFF YOU SMELLLLLLLLLLLLL...WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN'?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Electrifying (The Rock)" by WWE & Jim Johnston

Suddenly the most electrifying man stood in front of this huge sold out crowd that wasn't anticipating his return. His opponent is absolutely stunned by the appearance of the Rock. The Rock soaked in the crowd by closing his eyes and feeling the vibrations of the deafening crowd and the PA system. He opened his eyes and look to his left and gave off his signature brow (The crowd went wild).
Annoucer: "Weighing 260lbs, From Miami, Florida. He is the most electrifying man in sports entertainment, The Rock!"
The cameras zoomed in on The Rock as he proceeded down the ramp, eyeing his opponent and peeping his 'lost for words' expression. His name bellowed throughout the arena giving everyone reassurance that this indeed was THE Rock. The Rock reached the stairs which he had climbed up and walked the apron to the turnbuckle and striked his signature pose:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

After rejoicing the crowd The Rock slowly stepped down and gazed at the man that he'd be wrestling soon. The Rock shot his signature brow to his opponent and chuckled a bit. His theme shut off but the crowd still sent deafening cheers that shook the ring. People rose on their feet to greet 'The Great One'. The Rock stood roughly 12ft away from the man he was about to face. His legacy would start here; he knew he was home, The Rock couldn't help but smile as he waited for the bell to sound.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image
Blood, Sweat and Respect.
The first two you GIVE. The last you EARN.
Give it.. Earn it.
- Dwayne Douglas Johnson

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:27 pm
Regenoi was in the corner shocked seeing The Rock's return. He dropped the microphone and threw it to the outside. He looked across the ring, as the bell rung. Regenoi was in the corner still shocked, as he barely came out of his corner slowly appraoching Rock.

Chad Gable

Flex Kavana

Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:31 pm
The Rock mockingly walked towards Regenoi, all smiles.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:32 pm
Regenoi went for a huge slap to the face of Rock, showing disrespect to him early in the match!

Chad Gable

Flex Kavana

Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:34 pm
The Rock held his face from the slap, angered he went for several shots to the head of Regenoi.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:34 pm
Regenoi was punched over and over, as the crowd was going wild for Rock. Regenoi ignored them, but at the same time he was stumbling back more and more as eventually Regenoi was close to the ropes holding his head.

Chad Gable

Flex Kavana

Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:36 pm
The Rock hesitantly stopped and bounced back to the ropes and went for a clothesline, (attempting) to get the match outside early!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:38 pm
Regenoi was clotheslined to the outside, as Regenoi landed on his feet and then fell as he quickly got up with the crowd erupting. Regenoi then slammed the announce table and looked back at Rock. "You think you can do that to me?!"

Chad Gable

Flex Kavana

Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:43 pm
The Rock started laughing at Regenoi's remark. He looked at the crowd and back at Regenoi shouting, "You're talking to me, pebbles? I'M the Great One!"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:44 pm
Regenoi was intimidated by The Rock. He then went to another side of the ring and slid back into the ring staring down at The Rock, in a fighting stance staring down at him.

Chad Gable

Flex Kavana

Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:49 pm
The Rock continued to laugh about Regenoi's choice of actions, he slide in the ring showing no fear whats-so-ever.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:50 pm
Regenoi closely went up to The Rock with his arms up in the air, as it looked like Regenoi was offering a lock-up with The Rock. He waited for him to rather accept or decline.

Chad Gable

Flex Kavana

Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:53 pm
The Rock accepted the lock-up but quickly pushed Regenoi away, expressing that he feels he's on a whole different level compared to him.

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff