Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild Dedicated to all series of Gundam! 

Tags: Gundam, Orb Union, Roleplaying, News, And More 

Reply Orb Union-A Gundam Guild
SEED Reconstruction OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:34 am
I'll hold back the start day for another 5 days. I've just seen all the gundam rp's start out mid-battle, or have too little backstory provided for events that they die out within a few days. I just don't want to see it happen, and have an rp that lasts a long time instead of a few days.

I should say that you shouldn't worry so much on your first few posts. I know I don't make my characters and stories 100% perfect on the get-go, so if you want to to a simple post like presenting your character, or where he/she is it's fine. I'm just afraid someone will troll by placing a bomb post that would ruin the experience. I trust everyone who's watched SEED won't have issues, but if you should, feel free to ask for help.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:11 pm
Would you guys like for me to set it so you send your profiles to me or post them on here for review? I'm guessing the profile is half the worry from what I've seen.

Also something for clarification: if you're afraid of ruining the story, there is no major script we've got to follow. I'm leaving most of the decisions up to how people react, and 'major events' for the future are just thoughts I have that could or could not happen. If you have concerns over the plot, or suggestions, feel free to let us know here or if you want to be secretive about it, pm me.  

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

x-Your-Impulse
Crew

Clean Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:25 am
Phoenix347
Would you guys like for me to set it so you send your profiles to me or post them on here for review? I'm guessing the profile is half the worry from what I've seen.

Also something for clarification: if you're afraid of ruining the story, there is no major script we've got to follow. I'm leaving most of the decisions up to how people react, and 'major events' for the future are just thoughts I have that could or could not happen. If you have concerns over the plot, or suggestions, feel free to let us know here or if you want to be secretive about it, pm me.

Sorry man, school got in the way. When is the new launch date?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:30 am
Phoenix347
I'll hold back the start day for another 5 days. I've just seen all the gundam rp's start out mid-battle, or have too little backstory provided for events that they die out within a few days. I just don't want to see it happen, and have an rp that lasts a long time instead of a few days.

I should say that you shouldn't worry so much on your first few posts. I know I don't make my characters and stories 100% perfect on the get-go, so if you want to to a simple post like presenting your character, or where he/she is it's fine. I'm just afraid someone will troll by placing a bomb post that would ruin the experience. I trust everyone who's watched SEED won't have issues, but if you should, feel free to ask for help.

Were able to post as a memeber of the terrorist faction?  

x-MixMixAlot
Crew

Gaian

x-MixMixAlot
Crew

Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:31 am
x-Your-Impulse
Phoenix347

Sorry man, school got in the way. When is the new launch date?

I know right. I just finished midterms too.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:46 am
Phoenix347

I should have my profile done by this afternoon, i hope  

Winter76
Crew

Popular Informer

Ryoko Asakura 62
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:57 am
4/20 is the launch date?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:48 am
Xx-mixmixalot-xX
Were able to post as a memeber of the terrorist faction?
Yes and as more people play as Cosmos or Loyalists, they will gain more attention for weapons, ships and such.

Ryoko Asakura 62
4/20 is the launch date?
Yes.  

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:15 pm
So sorry for the wait, I know some of you are in a different timezone and this will be late but I'll be relaunching again with some edits on the establishing posts. For those of you that are worried about character profiles and posts, I'll provide some examples you can use for your post. If there is anything you're unsure about, feel free to ask me or anyone else on this thread. There is also the Gundam Wiki to use as a reference.

Complimentary Post Layout: (It is highly recommended to put what your character says in the color of his/her name))
[b][color=COLOR]||((Character Name Here!))||[/color][/b]
||Location; ((Wherever your character is. When we get to the mobile suit combat, put wherever the suit is.))||
||With; ((Whoever your character is with in the time of the post))||
||OOC; ((Anything you want to clarify, ask or point out at the time of the post and can't do it in character))||

Complimentary Profile Skeleton:
[spoiler]
Name: ((Character name, and if you want to include it next to it, the age))
Genetic Type: ((IS your character a Natural, Coordinator, or maybe something else? (Designating them as newtype isn't allowed as SEED doesn't use the term)))
Rank: ((Whatever rank you want you character to be. If they aren't in a military, just put 'civilian'))
Position: ((Where & what your character is. Ex: Archangel, Mobile Suit Pilot
Background & Personality: ((Can be any length, but please keep in mind the longer it is the more complicated it gets, while the shorter it is, the harder it is for some to understand))
Appearance:
[img]((Character image URL goes here to display, otherwise you can use a URL link in place))[/img]

[/spoiler]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:53 pm
Thread has relaunched!

Should you at all feel hesitant or worried about your post or character, feel free to message me! I would like for this RP to begin and have an active roleplay in the guild after the long years of ice. As more join, I may make separate threads for the mobile suits, characters, events and announcements. Have fun making your characters! The more interesting variety we have, the better the roleplay!

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:13 am
I've added a setting post that will let people know some places they could put their character, as well as the events that should be happening.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:21 am
Xx-Autumn-Flower-xX

Yay a post! whee whee whee
Oh so happy no matter how small!
I would like to point out however, the Orb military has its own ranking structure and XO position means they are second in command, not the rank.  

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Cherished Ambition
Crew

OG Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:41 am
Phoenix347
So sorry for the wait, I know some of you are in a different timezone and this will be late but I'll be relaunching again with some edits on the establishing posts. For those of you that are worried about character profiles and posts, I'll provide some examples you can use for your post. If there is anything you're unsure about, feel free to ask me or anyone else on this thread. There is also the Gundam Wiki to use as a reference.

Complimentary Post Layout: (It is highly recommended to put what your character says in the color of his/her name))
[b][color=COLOR]||((Character Name Here!))||[/color][/b]
||Location; ((Wherever your character is. When we get to the mobile suit combat, put wherever the suit is.))||
||With; ((Whoever your character is with in the time of the post))||
||OOC; ((Anything you want to clarify, ask or point out at the time of the post and can't do it in character))||

Complimentary Profile Skeleton:
[spoiler]
Name: ((Character name, and if you want to include it next to it, the age))
Genetic Type: ((IS your character a Natural, Coordinator, or maybe something else? (Designating them as newtype isn't allowed as SEED doesn't use the term)))
Rank: ((Whatever rank you want you character to be. If they aren't in a military, just put 'civilian'))
Position: ((Where & what your character is. Ex: Archangel, Mobile Suit Pilot
Background & Personality: ((Can be any length, but please keep in mind the longer it is the more complicated it gets, while the shorter it is, the harder it is for some to understand))
Appearance:
[img]((Character image URL goes here to display, otherwise you can use a URL link in place))[/img]

[/spoiler]

I got a headache lol xp  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:30 am
x - VoIcom
I got a headache lol xp
We're here to help answer any questions you have.  

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:00 pm
I should probably do this now before any major issues come up about it. I apology for appearing stingy, strict, and maybe even cruel during the making of and eventually through the course of the RP.

After looking through some of my posts here I feel like that's the the way I would have described myself from someone else's view. I do feel that this attitude has been for the betterment of the RP however since I've participated in around 5-6 Gundam RP's, and I'm trying to avoid this failing as they had. While this is a more dedicated group since it's a guild, I still wish to avoid any issues that could rear their heads. For anyone that felt I was being a dictator over them in their questions, I apologize especially. I'll try to make things a little more organized in order to ease the process of character creation, enactment, and story continuity. I'll create two more threads just for this RP (and if required a Piratepad page).
One will be more along the lines of an open discussion room where the topic would mostly be around plot ideas and how we'll progress the story without too many stories being played out. This is just to ensure we don't have around ten different stories going on at the same time that would clog up the main story following the Fujin battling the terrorist cells.
The second will be a pure profile thread where I will place the profile so that everyone can have all profiles easily accessible. I may have to adjust profiles to fit the profile skeleton I provided. Should you at all feel the need to edit, enhance, or should it come to it, remove your profile, you will just need to ask.

Once more, I sincerely apologize for my attitude and not noticing it before now. I hope that I haven't scared too many SEED fans from joining in.

Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff