Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Breedings
[RETIRED] Open Breeding Custom Slots Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:23 am
NovaCracker
Applying for: ??? xMachholz
Name of SoA: Ceres
Meaning: Name of the first identified minor planet; some goddess or another. Harvest I think?
Appearance: CC, prefer night/moon theme.
Visual reference: CC
Personality: Curious, and fairly clingy. Ceres i very nervous, especially with all the unrest, and often wathing the world around. She often prays to the Great Lion for all to be well, and other times she is hunting, or huddled up being shy. She's very family loyal, and doesn't enjoy harming others.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Not evil, remains in pride.

Schicksalswende
Applying for: Rogue x Machholz
Name of SoA: Cruinn-reul
Meaning: Constellation
Appearance: No black back strip, but still keeping the black toes. Would love a grdual progression of colours, from a very dark navy blue, and transitioning downwards into a few purples from Mum's pelt. Lightest point in the colour range should be touching the black-capped toes. Starry pattern can be randomized, as well as the inclusion of a constellation or two, hidden on the pelt. Any other additions can be freely left up to the colourist.
Visual reference: (optional unless parents request)
Personality: Cruinn's thirst for knowledge is as deep and vast as the night sky that extends above the Pride, and graces her own pelt. She will have a constant need to learn and ask questions. Finding answers to mysteries already known or unknown. Curious to a fault, she'll gab another's ears off with anything she knows, or has been experimenting, or trying to find out.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Curious, but absolutely not evil.

Congrats you two~  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:13 am
Name and image of Father: Ohitekah, ShinosBee
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Zim'torga, ShinosBee
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 4(+1)
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Ela'wadiyi (Shadow Clan)
Any Requirements: None really.
List of all Throwbacks: Zim'torga's Mother and Father and brother.
A bit of history about the family: Ohi is really loud, really proud, and unfortunately flakey. He's basically a step above being a dudebro, because he never actually means any harm with his actions and words. He brags a lot, loves his wife, and basically thinks she's the best, he's the best, their clan's the best clan in the best pride, etc. etc. etc. As for Zim't, she rarely speaks. The total opposite of Ohi, really. She came from the zoodoo pride, and spent most of her time there handling bones and dealing with the dead, so she never became terribly good at being social. She's fine with letting Ohi do all the socializing for her, but no one is fooled. She's 100% the boss in the family. She finds his enthusiasm endearing, thank goodness.
Extra: This will count for your December custom slot! I'm probably gonna take the second custom slot, so just opening one slot. Staff, of course, are welcome to go nuts. Their last name will be Usvhiyi, which means 'twilight'!

Closing Time: IKD LOL  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:11 pm
Applying for: Ohitekah x Zim'torga
Name of SoA: Amitola Usvhiyi
Meaning: Rainbow Twilight
Appearance: Fairly CC-ish, since I only have a few things I know for sure I want!
Body: Dominantly the teal of his uncle
Mane/Tail: Striped in as many colors as possible from the family(Hence the name)
Eyes: Heterochromia
Other markings: Leg spotting of some kind??
Tattoos: Something that won't clash with his colors

The rest is CC - Other colors, othe markings, the exact order of his hair colors, exact color of his tattoos, exact two colors of his eyes....
Visual reference: N/A
Personality: A neutrally pleasant cub, Amitola is calm and collected. He thinks about things before he does them, and rarely does things on impulse. Sometimes he does, but it's rare.
Any additional requirements that the family has: N/A  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:17 am
Name of SoA: Kohana
Meaning: "Swift" in Sioux
Appearance: Father's body coloring and leg markings with red/brown tattoos
Body: Solid tan like the front legs with no fading into white on back, black mane and tail tip
Face: Father's face coloration with grandmother's orange eyes
Visual reference: (optional unless parents request)
Personality: Kohana is a reserved boy that tends to take after his mother. Although he grows to be a skillful hunter, he will always be a bit of a bystander. Kohana doesn't socialize much but knows how to get what he wants. The bonds that he forms are strong and run deep.
Any additional requirements that the family has: None  

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

Kieko

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:07 am
Name of SoA: Gawanii Usvhiyi
Meaning: Cherokee for "He is speaking"
Appearance:
- Body: Mother's deep maroon body color with black fading upward from paws. White markings similar to grandpa's rib marks, but rounded/pointed at tips (see reference) instead of the double knot/joint bone.
- Paws: Like mother's: magenta with claws
- Mane/tail: Both white (optional: single black or toe-magenta streak through both)
- Face: Similar to mother's: white mask, magenta jaw, 3 black dots (either magenta or dark maroon between the forehead mane and mask to separate them)
- Eyes: Grandmother's golden/orange (w/ white instead of mother's black)
- Ears: The ears themselves should match the body color with father's peach inner ears
- Tattoos: White, golden/orange, magenta or something else that would compliment well
- Feather: Dad's eye color (blue)
Visual reference: User Image
((I also give some freedom to the colorist if they feel like different shades/markings/placements would work better for this custom))
Personality: Gawanii takes after his mother in both appearance and personality. He is an incredibly quiet cub, preferring to watch a situation unfold before he acts (or contributes verbally). His name is something of a reminder to the outside world that while he says little, he is still able to communicate his thoughts. He shares his father's pride of their family and clan and will likely seek a mate from the Shadow clan when he is older. While he may not be the strongest warrior of his clan, he is an intelligent and skilled fighter when utilizing his environment against his opponents. As his name suggests, he generally hunts during the night so that he can take advantage of his dark coat and better hide in the shadows of the brush.
Any additional requirements that the family has: None, however, he will absolutely remain within the pride.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:55 am
Applying for: Zim'torga x Ohitekah

Name of SoA: Kahintoka Usvhiyi
Meaning: He walks with Twilight (Found here, and shortened just a little)

Appearance:
  • Body: Nearly identical to his father except no leg spots
  • Toes: Tan/off white like the father's chin in color (placed like the mothers which are bright(er) red)
  • Mane/Tail Tuft: White
  • Face: Similar to his mother's, but faded like his father (see ref)
  • Eye marking: the three dots from his mother, but smaller and white and only on his right eye. (I accidentally put his eye marking on the LEFT in the ref, but it should be placed on the RIGHT. So sorry about that. o Ao)
  • Eyes: Like his mother's. emotion_kirakira
  • Tail Marking: A variation of his grandmother's tail marking
  • Tattoos: (if applicable) Just white and what ever inspiration you gleam from these cherokee symbols (1, 2) with focus on "evening," the sun setting, etc. and maybe feline to represent his species/stealth? xD idk, I'm not even sure you're doing tattoos for this litter so there is no strong preference and total creative freedom. <3
  • Feather: (if applicable) The shades of red and black like his mother's pelt.

Visual reference:
User Image

Personality: Kahin (for short) is much like his mother in that he is reserved, quiet, and mostly watchful. Make no mistake; while he doesn't partake in social discussion often, he absorbs everything he encounters and will speak only when he finds that his voice would be helpful. (Of course, he is quite different within the confines of his family who he loves dearly.) As an adult, he is the average hunter, but his demeanor for quietness translates well into his skill for stealth.

As for larger plot developments, I have no intent to kill or seriously harm him but I would like to develop his character a little. :3 Maybe he is hurt in a hunt and has damage to one of his eyes, or is kicked in the ear and loses partial hearing in it? Or it doesn't have to be physical detriment, maybe something on the emotional level, I'm not sure. o uo I love to discuss any plots with the family. heart

Any additional requirements that the family has: Nope! (but just so you know, he will stay in the pride!)

Update: 11/29/15, 2:20 pm EST.  

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:21 pm
Name and image of Father:
User Image
Name and image of Mother:
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 3 + 1 Custom
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1 (Staff are welcome as well.)
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Myrsky Syntynty
Any Requirements: Must be Female.
List of all Throwbacks:
Keirs Side:
Father x Mother
Sibling ; Sibling ; Sibling ; Sibling ; Sibling ; Sibling

Zjarri`Fols Side:
GrandFather x GrandMother
Father x Mother
Sibling ; Sibling ; Sibling ; Sibling ; Sibling ; Sibling ; Twin

A bit of history about the family:
Keir and Zjarri`fol are opposites in the fact that Mom is driven and out to win the war, whereas Dad is pleased as punch to stay at home wanting her to succeed every bit as she wants. He isn't a write off though and is very willing to be out and participating in Vikings just as much as their Mom, so none of them should disregard him as weak.

The litter is all girls, but one boy - the girls will be raised to be physically strong, agile minded and determined (of course each personality will be different, but that would be how Zjarri x Keir would encourage them). The boy will be raised an intellectual and may come across some bullies in his lifetime since he won't be the typical burly Viking you'd anticipate. He may be found eying up ladybugs with his Dad (lol Lutz) studying the heck out of the insect.

Extra: Have fun! This pair is awesome - we would love to see plenty of RP, both of us are happy to interact. 8]

Closing Time: 12/12/16 @ 2:00PM EST (So I can close it before I leave for work.)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:10 pm
Applying for: Keir x Zlarri`Fols

Name of SoA: Vígdís
Meaning: "war goddess" (Ancient Scandinavian)

Appearance:

• BODY | A white base with light, faint grey "paint" markings most similar to her paternal uncle.
  • FACE | Eye color is orange like her father with eye markings similar to his paternal grandmother's eye feathers and the chin strip like her mother, both grey.
  • HAIR | Red like her father, with a black band.
  • RUMP | I'd like her to carry on her mother's line who have a paw marking on her hide, in the same color found on this uncle's back marking, please. :3

*** These markings can be highlighted by shading some of the markings darker in some places like the back and the face like the blue has been done in the mother's line. ***

Visual reference: TBA if I have time. heart

Personality: As one might imagine, to have so many sisters, it is imperative to develop a thick hide—figuratively and literally. It might have taken a little longer than her sisters for Vígdís to master the former of those two, who was quick to have her feelings hurt and often mewing to her father when she did. With age, that side of her toughened up and allowed her competitive nature to rule all else. This competitive side stems from how she idolizes her mother, and strives to make not only her proud, but herself as well. This leaves little room for play time, making Vígdís a more serious soul (though its not impossible to get her to laugh here and there). She will become a reaver, like her mother, with her heart set on becoming a Captain... and maybe, even one day, Warlord. That being said, Vígdís is a true representation of the motto, "we don't not sow."

Any additional requirements that the family has: None. o wo I would like to note that I am a Myrsky Syntynty newbie and would love the opportunity to role play in the pride with family and other members! I'm a huge fan of the viking-theme, not to mention the strong female characters you have staged for this litter. > w<  

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:31 pm
Applying for: Keir x Zjarri Fol
Name of SoA: Frigg
Meaning: Wife of Odin in Norse Mythology
Appearance: Dad's black body, mom's dark to bright blue gradient for mane/tail poofs and braid. Eyes CC.
Visual reference: Nuh
Personality: Frigg is a clever girl. Specifically, she observes before doing and acts after careful thought. While many think her slow, she's not. She plays the role of the stupid one to lure others to what she wants. While not malicious in intent, Frigg IS a little puppetmaster, and has no problems scrapping if it came to it.
Any additional requirements that the family has: GURL! c:  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:00 am
Applying for: Keir & Zlarri
Name of SoA: Damu
Meaning: "blood"
Appearance: White with spalsh pattern form mom on her face in dad's dark red. Mom's eyes.
Visual reference: N/A
Personality: Extremely quiet, almost as if she's always thinking rather than acting. You aren't sure if she even CAN speak most of the time, and the information she chooses to keep is known only to herself.
Any additional requirements that the family has: N/A; Won't wander off from the pride, though~  

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:05 am
Thank you to those who have applied and I'm really super sorry about the small frame of time to do so in! This will not be Zjarri x Keirs last litter, I can promise you that and so for this round we will be picking "In Good Faith"s entry. Welcome to the family. <3 I will go ahead and post the app for you!

In Good Faith
Applying for: Keir x Zlarri`Fols

Name of SoA: Vígdís
Meaning: "war goddess" (Ancient Scandinavian)

Appearance:

• BODY | A white base with light, faint grey "paint" markings most similar to her paternal uncle.
  • FACE | Eye color is orange like her father with eye markings similar to his paternal grandmother's eye feathers and the chin strip like her mother, both grey.
  • HAIR | Red like her father, with a black band.
  • RUMP | I'd like her to carry on her mother's line who have a paw marking on her hide, in the same color found on this uncle's back marking, please. :3

*** These markings can be highlighted by shading some of the markings darker in some places like the back and the face like the blue has been done in the mother's line. ***

Visual reference: TBA if I have time. heart

Personality: As one might imagine, to have so many sisters, it is imperative to develop a thick hide—figuratively and literally. It might have taken a little longer than her sisters for Vígdís to master the former of those two, who was quick to have her feelings hurt and often mewing to her father when she did. With age, that side of her toughened up and allowed her competitive nature to rule all else. This competitive side stems from how she idolizes her mother, and strives to make not only her proud, but herself as well. This leaves little room for play time, making Vígdís a more serious soul (though its not impossible to get her to laugh here and there). She will become a reaver, like her mother, with her heart set on becoming a Captain... and maybe, even one day, Warlord. That being said, Vígdís is a true representation of the motto, "we don't not sow."

Any additional requirements that the family has: None. o wo I would like to note that I am a Myrsky Syntynty newbie and would love the opportunity to role play in the pride with family and other members! I'm a huge fan of the viking-theme, not to mention the strong female characters you have staged for this litter. > w<

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:15 am
Mysses Greenie
Thank you to those who have applied and I'm really super sorry about the small frame of time to do so in! This will not be Zjarri x Keirs last litter, I can promise you that and so for this round we will be picking "In Good Faith"s entry. Welcome to the family. <3 I will go ahead and post the app for you!

Eeeeeeeeeee. Thank you so much Greenie! heart heart heart Let me know when ever you're ready for RP. :3 I can't wait! (I may or may not have creeped on Keir and Zlarri's RPs, to see how they interact, and I can't wait!)  

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:51 pm
Name and image of Father: Rogue
Name and image of Mother: Aile, owned by NovaCracker User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 3
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1 or 2, depending
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Aegnor'hini
Any Requirements: Stay in pride until adulthood, no bat-s**t crazy. Lawful evil is fine, but that's the most.
List of all Throwbacks: why do you hate sanity.
A bit of history about the family: Aile was not a demon by the power of some deep calling, but rather the mechanations of Meenah trying to attack her, and ultimately following her family (And a tail). Being a female whom was normally mellow, the inner demon she has is the vengeful Onryo, whom generally keeps quiet unless she's attacked. Aile ended up getting cubs since she tends to enjoy wandering, and, well, they'll be taught that the pride is home. Aile is also cousin to the Shalori, and while her line has no claim to rule, she's from a very loving family. Vicious, but loving.
Extra: Most of the family runs neutral good to chaotic neutral or true neutral, but there is one or two lawful evil. Not many, but.

Closing Time: Probably Saturday.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:50 pm
Kieko

Hey everyone! Sorry for the long wait on this, but busy time of year, y'know? I've decided to go with Kieko's custom in this time around! I still haven't gotten the cubs yet, but I'm still gonna cross-post your form in the other thread for ya to make sure it gets in this month. Seeing everyone's entries really made me happy, thanks all again!  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:38 pm
Name and image of Father: Ghandi
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Kahel
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 4 Current litter
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: rogue
Any Requirements: just have to stay with mum til adult-hood
List of all Throwbacks: Ghandi is related to the following gods : Famine (grand father), prey (father), Predators (uncle), Conformity (aunt), Pets (aunt), Guards (aunt), Trade (brother), Paint (sister) and camouflage(sister)
A bit of history about the family: Ghandi is the god of pacifism, he took in Kahel because his father has a safe lands and he knew he could keep her safe from predators. Ghandi' mortal form is a hare but this will be his only hare breeding probably.
Extra: seer hares! Yay!

Closing Time: 5 ish hours from time stamp  
[OOC] Breedings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas