Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Fiddle's Gym Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:17 am

Yami Miyagawa

Butterscotch Faerie Tales
]

[quote-"Phoenix347"]

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
Oº°‘¨ Sheila Vixen¨‘°ºO
╚══════════════╝

▆ ▆

Sheila registered the dark skinned girl running next to her, for a brief moment thinking it was Lola , but quickly focused her eyes dead in front of her.
"Met -huff huff- a girl -huff-" she never broke stride or lost pace even for a moment as she spoke, which made her speech seem broken and odd.
"May..have screwed -huff- somethin' ...up! Needa -huff huff- run ta' -huff- clear m'head"
She picks up the pace a little , subconsciously attempting to put some distance between her and the nearest person. Screwing up what could have been her best friendship in over six years was probably the worst thing that she could think of. The monster in her could come out and eat a dozen people , she could get fired for breaking a client's arm, the cops could even show up and arrest her for what happened in New York but losing her connection to Lola.. that she couldn't stand.
Suddenly she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket and she skidded to a halt. There on her screen, an old Verizon flip phone, a text from Lola. Sheila nearly shrieked in relief before quickly tapping out a response.
"Hey girl! Not doing much, just taking my workout break at the office, why I'm a receptionist in a gym I have no idea XD. After my shift I'm probably gonna hit the beach, showcase my new bikini and explore the reefs a bit."

"Stay outta my kitchen and you wont get burned"...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:11 pm

Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Gym lobby
With: Zivva
Mood: Relieved
Apparel: Tennis shoes, gray pants, gray shirt, bandages around wrists.
Items: Wallet (cash, ID), cell phone
Balance: $917
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ))

He looked up from his phone after sending the message, surprised to see she was actually there, although looking more like she was ready to work out or go to the beach than talk. "I don't have any complaints about that. Work's been... Pretty odd today." He said as he looked back into the gym. "First off, sorry for being so cold since new years, and not making it to meet you those other times. I'm usually not distracted like that."

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:30 pm
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Akira ❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Gym❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Casual ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

Zivva smiled and shrugs, "It was a weird day..." Her voice was nonchalant before she locked her crystal blue eyes onto his, leaning forward slightly with a pointed finger at him, "But don't think I will forgive you so easily for not answering texts and standing me up. You have to work for that forgiveness, my friend." She winks and looks outside, "Looks like rain, but I can take care of that easily enough." She smiles and looks to him, "Ready to go?"

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] My mistake on the description. She is in a dressy tank and shorts like dress shorts.. not gym shorts lol ---❞  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:35 pm
konaustin

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►ι αм: Chill◄
►мσηєу: $1000◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Trying to help out the blonde lady◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Fiddle's Gym◄
►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Workout Clothes
►мαякιиgѕ: Back Tattoo, Upper Arms/Left Hip Tattoo, Upper Right Shoulder, Right Thigh Tattoo
►ςσи∂ιтισи: Healthy◄
►αςςєит: Australian◄
►вℓσσ∂ ρσιитѕ: 94/100◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Coorah continued to keep her pace alongside Sheila as she spoke to her in broken sentence about what caused her spirit to be sending negative vibes: she met a girl and feels like she screwed something up. This exercise is meant to clear her head, which isn't a bad motivation for one to exercise so long as they don't end up hurting themselves or others. In this case, seeing someone strike a mat on the floor isn't a bad way of dealing with frustration over a dumb mistake. The blonde sheila picked up her pace a slight bit but Coorah wasn't far off from her and could easily catch up to her. However the blonde sheila stopped sprinting, which made Coorah stop and see what the sheila is up to. Coorah watched as the lady pulled up a phone and was tapping away at it, probably sending one of those text messages to someone.

"I see. You're very concerned about something, perhaps a friendship of some kind since you mentioned a girl. Its a good thing you came here to vent off some frustration mate. Anywhere else and you probably end up in a world of trouble. Still, the negative vibes from your spirit isn't doing you any good. Why don't you join me for meditation? I promise you it won't take long, a few minutes at most. Its good for your head and just about everywhere else."  

Yami Miyagawa

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:30 pm

Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Gym lobby (Exit)
With: Zivva
Mood: Relieved
Apparel: Tennis shoes, gray pants, gray shirt, bandages around wrists.
Items: Wallet (cash, ID), cell phone
Balance: $917
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ))

"Very weird" He pulled his head back a bit as she leaned in, almost scolding him like some mother to a child. "I'm not able to control every situation I come into you know." Outside of the first, the other was out of his control. Taking a look out to see rain, he had doubts about it. Usually he didn't mind, but if he changed and it was raining he'd have the wet dog smell. "Sure, we should get going then. I take it you had somewhere you want to be if you're this eager?" he asked, leading them out.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:52 pm
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Akira ❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Gym❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Casual ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

Zivva laughed, "Things happens. I assume your phone was out of commission that second time?" She winks and walks out with him, waving her finger in the air as the rain seemed to bend around the two of them, avoiding them both all together. Like an invisible umbrella for two.

"Hmm.. Not really. I just like the rain. Lots of water to work with. Do you drink coffee?" She glanced to the side at the gentleman, "Or hungry maybe?"

{Exit to the streets}

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:02 pm

Yami Miyagawa

]

[quote-"Phoenix347"]

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
Oº°‘¨ Sheila Vixen¨‘°ºO
╚══════════════╝

▆ ▆

"Meditation?" Sheila arched an eyebrow "I've done yoga before but I dont think I'd be good at that meditation stuff, too much on the sit still and relax if you ask me"
She paused as she felt her phone vibrate in her hand again and checked the new message.

""That'll certainly stave off the inevitable workplace massacre for a few more years XD.
If you want you can join me at the reefs and learn how to hold your breath for ten minutes, if not I'll bring you a shell or something razz "

The tall blonde tapped send and pocketed her cell phone before turning back to the aussie.
"Well I ain't doing much and Its gonna be time to clock out soon, guess Ill join ya for a bit of yoga before I hit the beach for some diving. Ever explored a reef without a tank? Ain't nothing like it in the world, skydiving don't even come close."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:56 pm
konaustin

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Trying to help out the blonde lady◄
►мαякιиgѕ: Back Tattoo, Upper Arms/Left Hip Tattoo, Upper Right Shoulder, Right Thigh Tattoo
►вℓσσ∂ ρσιитѕ: 93/100◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Coorah can't say that Sheila is the first person she has met who is skeptical about meditation. To Coorah it is first nature to her to be able to spend long periods of times to sit down and meditate since it allows her to commune with the spirits within nature and in that state, she is truly at peace. For others who never tried meditation, it can be a little intimidating and even produce an uncomfortable feeling at first. However, she wants Sheila to give it a try because Coorah feels like it will help clear her mind and grant her the ability to calmly tackle the dilemma she is facing. She chuckled for a few seconds when Sheila brought up exploring a reef without a tank because it reminded her of the many swims she participated in much to disdain of her late mother who wanted her to completely focus on shamanism. When Coorah finished chuckling, she said to her,

"Actually I am quite familiar with exploring the ocean, often in the nuddy whenever I went out for a swim back home. I do enjoy the experience of being surrounded in nothing but ocean and all of its beautiful creatures. I should do it again soon. Now...about the meditation. I say give it a burl...oh. Right. I forget sometimes I'm not in Australia anymore. Uh...don't knock it until you try it. Yes! Thats it! I'm not saying you'll get it right away. It may take you a couple of times but I think it could do wonders for you. Of course we don't have to do it today. Yoga is perfectly fine with me sheila...ah. I never told you my name didn't I? I'm Coorah, one of the personal trainers of this gym, but you can call Kuu. Its easier and cuter. And you are?"  

Yami Miyagawa

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:45 pm

Yami Miyagawa

]

[quote-"Phoenix347"]

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
Oº°‘¨ Sheila Vixen¨‘°ºO
╚══════════════╝

▆ ▆

Sheila arched an eyebrow at the australian girl as she went on about diving and meditation.
"Right... I seen you around a few times lately,I'm Sheila, I'm the receptionist though I should be a trainer by now...or a cook..." she sighed, clearly annoyed by that notion "Right well is this gonna involve any of that tantric s**t? Last time someone brought that stuff up to me they were trying to get in my pants and I ended up shattering their forearm...." she paused to give that some thought "Nevermind, how we doin' this? You got a mat in an incense scented room somewhere?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:28 pm
konaustin

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Instructing Sheila on simple meditation◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Coorah can hardly contain her excitement that this beautiful sheila, who is also named Sheila and she is so tempted laugh at how funny it is to her that she has been saying her name the entire time without realizing it but she is doing her best to hold it in out of respect. Her left eyebrow arched slightly when the blonde lady briefly mentioned how she should have been trainer or a cook by now. From that statement alone she was able to feel her spirit give off a bit more negative vibes, which means they ought to begin their meditation soon and hopefully the sheila will be able to at least feel slightly better. Upon her mentioning "tantric s**t", Coorah couldn't contain her laughter anymore and she started bursting out laughing. Her spirit friend Fiona was not pleased and she ended up slapping Coorah hard enough for her to fall to the floor.

"Ow!! Fifi! What was that for? ...Okay so I laughed at something I thought was funny! Lighten up will ya?! Now if you excuse me, I have something I need to do."

To Sheila, what just took place probably made her think that Coorah is crazy and if that is the case, it won't be nothing new for her. All she can do is tell her truth and see if she if the blonde sheila believes her. Coorah has a better chance of convincing people on this island of her connection to spirits since this island to home to many different non-humans including herself. Smiling pleasantly toward Sheila, Coorah said to her,

"So sorry about that. My friend Fiona always has her panties in a bunch and didn't think that 'tantric s**t' bit was funny...Fiona is a spirit. I can talk to spirits since I am a shaman. Anyways, there won't be any of that tantric s**t. That isn't what I practice and not something I ever recommend for those starting meditation. Today it will be something simple. What I want you to do is sit down with your legs cross, back straight, eyes closed and take deep breathes. All of your focus should be on your breathing. Do your best to have empty thoughts as you breathe. Just do this for a few minutes and see how you feel afterward. And don't worry, I'll be right here beside doing the same thing."  

Yami Miyagawa

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:10 pm

Yami Miyagawa

]

[quote-"Phoenix347"]

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
Oº°‘¨ Sheila Vixen¨‘°ºO
╚══════════════╝

▆ ▆

AsCoorah began talking to nobody in particular apparently Sheila raised an eyebrow but didnt react much more beyond placing a hand on her hip. Seeing people talk to invisible things wasnt strange to her, she was from New York and the schizophrenic homeless were about one for four in that city, honestly she had neighbors that freaked her out more.
"Uh...huh" Was all SHeila could say to her explanation of just what the balls just happened, she'd heard crazier things before....in New York but those were the ravings of the insane and Sheila had seen some s**t she would have thought impossible on this island.. hell she was one of those impossible things.
"Don't uhh, dont worry about the spiritual s**t , I'm a friggin giant, got to be open minded if I exist I think." she shrugged and took a seat in the lotus position, back straight and shoulders squared. Control the breathing , simple enough.
Wihth a deep breath Sheila placed her hands in her lap, palms up and brought them up in time with her breathing, held them just below her chest at the peak of her breath, then slowly pushed out as she exhaled.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:50 pm
konaustin

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Joining Sheila in meditation◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Well that went a whole lot better than Coorah expected. Even with the chances of her not looking entirely crazy in front of company in an island filled with humans and non humans alike, she isn't quite sure how someone will react to her having an argument with a ghost. Fortunately Sheila just accepted it and decided to move forward with the meditation, a reaction that Coorah is grateful for. She sat down in front of Sheila in the same lotus position she is in with shoulders squared and back straight. Then Coorah closed her eyes and inhaled deeply through her nose and exhaled through her mouth in harmonious rhythm with Sheila. Normally Coorah would be doing some form of chanting as part of her tradition whenever she meditates but she didn't want to distract Sheila from her meditation. With Coorah having done this practice for so long, it didn't take long for her mind to become clear and her full attention to be focused on breathing. She could something like this for hours but she promised Sheila that this would only last a few minutes since she has something to do shortly afterward. A few minutes went by and slowly Coorah opened her eyes. As soon as Sheila had her eyes opened as well, Coorah would smile toward her and say,

"How do you feel Sheila? Its okay if you don't feel anything different or if you are not more at peace with yourself. That sort of thing isn't expected the first time around, but I do hope you will do this at least a few minutes everyday because trust me when I say this: meditation can work miracles."  

Yami Miyagawa

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:45 pm

Yami Miyagawa

]

[quote-"Phoenix347"]

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
Oº°‘¨ Sheila Vixen¨‘°ºO
╚══════════════╝

▆ ▆

Sheila had to admit she didnt really feel ny different from when she did yoga except she didnt have that pleasant ache in her muscles from holding a pose.
She sighed and placed her palms on her knees.
"Sorry sugar, I just ain't feelin' it, I need to have that rewarding burn in my muscle to give me that feeling of enlightenment you know what I mean?" Sheila suddenly leaned onto her back , legs still in the lotus position and placed her palms above her head on the mat. With a slight grunt she tensed her fingers and flexed her abdominal muscles as she lifted her still crossed legs slowly off the floor in an arc until she had gradually shifted into a modified handstand with her legs crossed above her. After a deep breath Sheila slowly uncrossed her legs and extended them out into a split, then brought them together above her straight as you please.
"That's where I get my nirvana from " she said, straining a little as her fingers flexed against the floor to keep her balanced "That struggle and tension in the body, makes me know what I'm working toward is worth it"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:23 pm
konaustin

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Joining Sheila in exercise◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Like most first timers, meditation didn't seem to do anything for Sheila. However, Coorah is glad that she was able to convince the blonde lady to slow down for just a moment and whether she knows it or not, it helps a lot to just step back and breathe. Of course, there is nothing wrong about having one's way of reaching nirvana as Sheila puts it, which in her case seems to be exercising. However Coorah can't help but feel like she ought to compete with Sheila so she joined in one the handstand, following it with removing one arm and somehow balancing on just that one arm. With a pleasant grin toward Sheila, she said said to her,

"I agree mate. This sort of thing along with my daily meditations keeps my own soul peace and for someone like me, its very important I achieve inner peace or bad things will happen...hehehe! You're much prettier up close."  

Yami Miyagawa

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:05 pm

Yami Miyagawa

]

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
Oº°‘¨ Sheila Vixen¨‘°ºO
╚══════════════╝

▆ ▆

SHeila arched an eyebrow at the aussie as she mimicked her pose and one upped her, then called her pretty.
"Thanks for the compliment but uh...well I'd be lying if I said I didnt swing that way but I do have someone I'm kind of holding a torch for..."
She paused a moment to pull ehr phone from her pocket, taking the one handed handstand herself as she tapped the keys.
"You should join me here , Im having girls come up to me and tell me I'm pretty. Flattering but I need someone to look like my girlfriend to keep them away! XD"
Sheila quickly put the phone back into her pocket and placed her hand back on the floor only to raise up onto the pads of her index fingers and thumbs.

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff