1x1 w/ Nyx Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NyxTheValkyrie

Shy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:58 am
She gasped at his quickness and blushed softly. She tugged at her hand with her eyes wide. "Love let go. I have to wash my hands and cut the rest of the fruit." Her face was a bright red as people looked at them. She knew if he kept that up she would be way to excited to work.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:41 am
Kaname nodded and pulled back, with reluctance. He pressed a kiss to her hand and tried to give her his best smoldering look before he returned to his seat glaring at the other Loreans, who quickly found their food interesting. Then it hit him. He'd taken his Bride's blood. He missed it! He was so concerned that she was hurt he didn't even pause to take in the taste!  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

NyxTheValkyrie

Shy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:07 am
Her face still a deep crimson as she took her first drink orders. She mixed the drinks adding some bar tricks to keep the crowed happy. She smiled and small talked with some of the people around her. She poured some sake and sat it in front of her vampire. The thought shocked her slightly, but made her smile even more.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:13 pm
Kaname smiled softly at her and sipped his sake as he watched her. She was impressive. His vaguely wondered what else she could do with her hands and found his face flushing and his third leg wanting attention. When she smiled at him. His heart thudded harder and a fang tugged on his bottom lip. His Bride was ravishing. "How long is the watch?" He asked tilting his head wondering how long she had to work. Her uniform molded her behind lovely.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

NyxTheValkyrie

Shy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:16 am
she walked over to him. Pouring him some water. "My shift ends at 3 am. Are you okay your face is all red?" she reached over to make sure he wasnt sick. She heard a whisper from a drunk costumer about her. Her eyes narrowed as she looked at him. "Give me a minute love i need te through a lyke out. Think me as his mate will he. I will kick his a** if he comes in here again"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:00 pm
The moment Kagame heard the comment he loomed over the Lykae. His eyes black, seething. He growled to the Lykae in Japanese but then he seethed in his best English. "Bartender is mine. My woman." The Lykae wasn't happy at being roughed up, but once he realised the vampire who was claiming her had red eyes he backed of and left.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

NyxTheValkyrie

Shy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:48 am
Kate blushed getting back to work. She pulled her hair tie out. "Makoto, I could have handled it." She makes ten drinks at a time. Her eyes turning a bright green. She smiled at her customers.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:09 pm
Kaname shook his head and stroked her cheek before he sat back at his table. No one would take his Bride from him. His eyes scanned the area, daring any single male to eye his woman with lust.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

NyxTheValkyrie

Shy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:10 am
Kate smiled at him as she called last call. She stretched cracking her back. "You ready love? I am sorry I snapped earlier. I am use to being inpendant."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:14 pm
Kaname nodded a little. "Hn." He replied. He grumbled words to her about how he was supposed to protect her from rowdy males like that but then he remembered she didn't understand him. Frustration filled him and he grabbed her, holding her close, inhaling her scent to calm down. If he wasn't careful, he'd be just like the crazy vampires he heard about. And he didn't want to hurt his Bride that way.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash