Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Art Club ~ [[Open 2059-2060]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 8:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                Was there ever any question
                                                                On how much I could take?
                                                                You kept feeding me your bullshit
                                                                Hoping I would break

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Art Club
                                                                Who am I with? No one
                                                                What am I doing? Setting up an easel.
                                                                What am I thinking? This should be relaxing.

Blair was engrossed in examining the canvas before him when he noticed a few pencils roll near his feet. Frowning, he followed the direction of where they came from to see a girl he thought was a few years ahead of him address him. His eyebrow rose as she almost called him something other than his given name, and Blair caught himself before he rolled his eyes. As she introduced herself, he nodded politely and nudged the pencils back towards her. He was not going to associate at all with one of Sherwood's friends, not in the least bit. His cousin was currently one of the causes of his family's woes. Flicking a glance back toward the girl before returning his gaze to his canvas. Grabbing out a pencil himself, he started sketching out a garden from his home he figured he could paint. Granted, it wouldn't be exact, but it would be relaxing to paint it.

OOC:

Is there anybody out there?
                                                                Is there anyone who cares?
                                                                Is there anybody listening?
                                                                Will they hear my final prayers?

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:34 am
User Image

User Image
                                              User Image
                                              The Art Club remained Lizzy's favourite place in the entire castle, even after five years. But this time would be different because it was the first year the Art Club would be running without Dris. Having been the vice-captain for a few years and now the captain, Lizzy knew that things just wouldn't be the same without him—and privately, she was terrified of running the club into the ground and letting her clubmates down even though she had a good idea of what to do—but she was going to do her best to make the club as welcoming as Dris had made it.

She'd already put up posters advertising the club early soon after the first night and arrived early to set up the studio and prepare it for the people coming in. She'd already purchased the supplies and in almost no time, she was done and was looking around the room, satisfied. Her gaze lingered on the different works of art displayed on the wall, from simple pencil and charcoal sketches to watercolours and even an oil painting or two that others had put up over the years. Lizzy herself had a couple of drawings displayed, but maybe she could replace one with something new?

Rather than taking her favourite window seat, Lizzy opted to take on of the chairs closer to the door to greet people as they came in, not wanting to give the impression of being a shut-in on the first meeting to any new members. The returning members knew her better. Once comfortable, she started out with a rough pencil sketch of the castle, and making it as detailed as she could before pulling out a pale grey marker to start colouring in. She only started using markers recently and she almost liked it more than her usual colour pencils.

WHERE Art Club pitch tab tab tab WITH no one yet tab tab tab FEELING anxious

OOC xxx

username

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:39 am
User Image User Image
Faina Patrovna xxxxx Katya Patrovna
Slytherin Sixth Year xxxxxxx Hufflepuff Third Year

While Faina and Katya might have had reservations about joining some of each other's club activities, they had no such issues when it came to the Art Club. Both of them looked upon the club as a place to relax, unwind, and be creative. What would be weird this year was the absence of Dris, the club's founder, whom graduated at the end of last term. Lizzie had a tough act to follow, as the saying went, though Faina was confident her friend could handle running the club in his stead.

Both of the girls were toting large bags stuffed full of art supplies they'd scored at an art supply store in Muggle London which was having a 'back to school' sale, as they wanted to help out Lizzy as much as they could. Extra supplies would help out. When they arrived, they saw Lizzy was already there, working on something new. The flap of Katya's schoolbag got flipped open from within, as her kitten poked his nose out, before letting out a piteous-sounding meow. The younger Hufflepuff brought along her little friend, as she felt that it wouldn't be right if there wasn't at least one cat wandering around the studio.

"Hi, Lizzie," Faina said, as she walked over to greet her friend. It seemed like no matter how she tried, she kept missing her friend, as she'd wanted to meet up with her ever since seeing her on the platform at Hogsmeade. "So how does it feel to be leader now, mon capitan?" Katya was happy and smiling, and she said perkily, "Hi, Lizzie. How was your summer? Did you get to do anything fun? We brought a bunch of art supplies for the club."

oyehh

OOC:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:25 am
User Image

User Image
                                              User Image
                                              A quiet meow broke through Lizzy's focus and she looked to see Faina and her sister Katya entering the studio, carrying rather large bags and one curious kitten. She brightened, putting down her sketchpad and marker to wave eagerly at them and their too adorable companion (Lizzy had to hold back from squealing at how adorable the kitten nestled in Katya's bag.

"Hey Faina, hey Katya" she greeted them brightly, "how did the summer treat you both?" And she twisted to look at Katya's adorable new pet. "And who is this new cutie?" she cooed, her hands just itching to reach out to pet. She straightened when Faina asked about how she felt, laughing self-consciously. That was the question, wasn’t it? ”It feels really weird to be honest,” she admitted, ”but hopefully things will be alright. I just have to do my best, right?“

Katya then spoke up cheerily, asking about her summer and mentioning how they’ve brought extra supplies and Lizzy’s smile brightened into a grin. ”Really,?” she asked, looking between the two. ”Thank you!“ she cried out, giving them both a very grateful hug before letting go, her cheeks heating slightly at her outburst. ”You didn't have to, but thank you!“ Faina was one of her closest friends at the club and Katya was really sweet, but the fact that they brought supplies to help was touching and Lizzy don’t how she could express her gratitude enough. ”And my summer’s been fine, I didn’t go out a lot but after the OWLs, just not looking at another potion instruction was enough.“

WHERE Art Club pitch tab tab tab WITH Faina and Katya tab tab tab FEELING anxious

OOC xxx

Graydon Ironshield

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:40 am
User Image User Image
Faina Patrovna xxxxx Katya Patrovna
Slytherin Sixth Year xxxxxxx Hufflepuff Third Year

Faina smiled, and she said, "Oh, well enough, once I got my grades back from my OWLs. We visited our family in St. Petersburg, but other than that we really didn't do too much." Katya couldn't help giggling when Lizzy asked about her little friend, whom was wanting attention. "His name is Snezhok, which is Russian for 'Snowball'. Faina rescued him from her Transfiguration OWL and gave him to me." Faina added, "I was able to Vanish him and bring him back, and I didn't think the little guy could get that lucky twice."

As they discussed Lizzy's new position as captain of the Art Club, Faina agreed that it did feel a bit odd, and much of it was because Dris wasn't here anymore, and he'd founded the club. Faina admitted, "I felt the same way when Kimberly passed the Dueling Club over to me. All that can be asked us is to do the best that we can, and hopefully leave our own mark as well. "

As the girls passed off the bags to Lizzie, Katya said happily, "We wanted for you to have the best start possible." At the mention of Potions, Faina rolled her eyes, and said feelingly, "Tell me about it. I was starting to see Potions formulae in my sleep I was studying so hard for it."

oyehh

OOC:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eiji Clarke
1st Year | Half-Blood | Hufflepuff

Eiji sneakily slipped into the Art Club. He wasn't a hundred percent sure he wanted to join but having a place he could work on his manga manuscripts seemed pretty bril. He sat in a tucked-away corner and pulled his art supplies out of his bag. He had seen what they had laid out but he always preferred his own items. Besides he doubted they'd have the g-pen, pen nibs, ink tones or multiliners he'd use. Or traditional Japanese calligraphy brushes either.

Eiji pulled out his light table and a few pages of his manga's name last. He grinned to himself and began to work. He mumbled and made sound effects as he slowly fleshed out his name into and actual manuscript.

OOC: - If you don't already know this... A manga's "name" is essentially a rough draft/storyboard of a manga.

When | Fall 2042
Where | Art Club
With | ?
Feeling | Inspired

shadow_the_kit

Cluttered Phantom

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:31 pm
User Image
Katya Patrovna
HufflepuffFifth YearFifteen Years OldSingle
Art Club Captain

Katya was bustling around the Art Club room, whistling a happy tune, as she got her preparations ready. She'd been waiting for this moment since she and Lizzie discussed things last term, when her friend passed the baton on to her. She was so thrilled when Lizzie asked her if she wanted to be the next Captain of the Art Club. How could she possibly say 'no'? Art Club was one of her favourite places to be, and the club which Dris founded and passed on to Lizzie was now passed to her.

She'd been planning what she wanted to do all summer, and now she was all but ready to go. She opened the windows, letting light and fresh air into the room, and there were pieces of art from previous years placed about the club's room for inspiration. A poster announcing the club's opening was on an easel at the doors to the room, and she got flyers put on the bulletin boards in all of the Houses to generate buzz. Thinking about it, she hoped the First Years she met at the Sorting Feast showed up to check the club out. She also made the point of inviting Professor Hawthorne, hoping she would be interested in seeing what was going on.

Katya brought up bags of art supplies to the room; she'd raided an art supplies store in Muggle London, during one of their start of term sales, for extra materials, so even students who had nothing of their own to work with could participate. The little Fifth Year Hufflepuff even prevailed upon the House Elves to make snacks and pitchers of pumpkin juice for the occasion.

As she was looking about the room, she heard Snezhok meow loudly; the little white puffball of a cat had found a windowsill and a patch of sunshine to bask in. Katya laughed aloud as she saw her cat stretching luxuriously on one of the cushions she'd placed there. Her feline friend was there because it just didn't seem right if the Art Club didn't have at least one cat roaming about. "I think we're ready, Snezhok," Katya told the cat breathlessly.

OOC: Open for Interaction
Username

User Image
                  "Black clouds are behind me, I now can see ahead
                  Often I wonder why I try hoping for an end
                  Sorrow weighs my shoulders down
                  And trouble haunts my mind
                  But I know the present will not last
                  And tomorrow will be kinder

Tomorrow will be kinder
                  It's true, I've seen it before
                  A brighter day is coming my way"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:09 pm
User Image
User Image
You held me down, but I got up (hey!)
Already brushing off the dust
You hear my voice, your hear that sound
Like thunder, gonna shake the ground
You held me down, but I got up
Get ready 'cause I had enough
I see it all, I see it now
Elizabeth Kaye Spektor
Pureblood | Gryffindor | Second Year | Twelve Years Old
Fall 2044 Art Club With: Katya
Wearing: Gryffindor sweater, paint-splattered skinny jeans, black boots Status: Art!!!!!

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

In all her first year of Hogwarts, Lizzie was positively baffled that she had missed any trace of an art club. Art was her air! Her water! Her life! How dare she have missed such a brilliant opportunity to mingle with fellow artists? This was clearly something she had to fix, effective immediately.

As she walked through the corridors, the Lioness eventually stumbled across an easel outside class rom doors, signaling that she had finally found the right place. Perfectly giddy, Lizzie strolled right in, her sketchbook hugged tightly against her chest.

“Wow,” she murmured to herself as she took in the contents of the room, particularly the works of others before her that had decorated the walls. ‘Hogwarts sure has some talent hiding in here, doesn’t it.’

It was then that she noticed a blonde girl speaking to her cat. Clearly the leader, Lizzie had to assume, since she was the only other student in the room. “Hey there!” The redhead greeted cheerfully as she stepped over to the other girl. She wasn’t about to be the awkward lass that held a conversation yelling across the room. “Your cat’s cute, I wish I had thought to bring mine along. You’re head o’ the club, yeah? I saw your posters and got here quick as I could! Name’s Lizzie Spektor, second year Gryffindor. Great to meet you!”

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Graydon Ironshield

I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter
Dancing through the fire
'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar
Louder, louder than a lion
'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar!

Trickblues

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:12 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
-
Mood
Complacent

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

~~

“Be yourself” and betray yourself!
                                                          A story where imagination is surpassed
                                                          When you’re tied up, burst out!
                                                          The life size of your present condition

Despite his rather open personality, Daisuke had never been one to want to show his art to others. So when he had seen the flyer for the art club during his first year, he had brushed it off and ignored it. There was no way he was going to do something like that. After all, he felt painting was an intimate process and didn't want to be surrounded by others while being open in such a way. If only his plan to avoid it had worked a second year. His cousin Momo had practically forced him to join once she found out that he hadn't done so the year before. She said it would make him 'a better person' to be with around others who enjoyed the same craft. Frankly, Daisuke thought that was a dumb idea. But since Momo was his favorite cousin (and she said she would ask Byron to make sure that he showed up to club meetings) he decided to go.

He entered the club room with his hands in his pockets, satchel with some of his supplies on his shoulder, and his head held high. He noticed a girl from his year chatting with, who he could only assume was, the captain of the club. Pushing a smile onto his face he walked over. "Is this where we are making introductions? If so then I am Daisuke." the Gryffindor girl was a bit....loud for his liking but he preferred to be friendly than rude.

The daybreak has come.
                                                          The opening of a new today
                                                          The rain will stop soon
                                                          There’s no such thing as a rain that doesn’t stop
                                                          So keep going forward

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC
Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Trickblues

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:25 pm
User Image
Katya Patrovna
HufflepuffFifth YearFifteen Years OldSingle
Art Club Captain

It wasn't before long when Katya saw folks already arriving, which gladdened her heart. Her face lit up when the girl called out to her. "Thank you," she said, when she was complimented, and nodded enthusiastically in response to her question. "If you want to go back and get your cat, its okay. Cats are always welcome here, and I'm sure Snezhok would like to have more friends. I'm Katya Patrovna, I'm glad to meet you too."

Katya was smiling when she saw the young man approach her, and she nodded in affirmation when he asked if this was the place to make introductions. Noting his more subdued manner, she said in a quiet tone, "It is, and it is a pleasure to meet you, Daisuke. I'm Katya, by the way. So what's your favourite art medium?"

OOC: Open for Interaction
Trickblues

Fuzzymelonlord

User Image

Tomorrow will be kinder

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:16 pm
User Image
☽Aldrick✩Knapp☾
Gryffindor Second YearUser Image

▬▬ Make your life a masterpiece; ▬▬

Aldrick had heard rumors abotu the art club, and knew he wanted to be there. It would be nice to have people he could bounce off ideas with, and get recomendations for how to better the art he drew. It was something he didn't really see much. When hewalked in, he saw his favorite red head. He walked over to her, and pulled her hair a bit, "Fancy seeing you here Flamingo. Hey, I have a request of you." He pulled out two markers from his bag and heldthem up, "Can I take these markers, and make your hair really colorful? It would give me so many more options for names to call you Lizzie!" He grinned, he knew she would probably say no, but it was fun to tease her anyways. He looked around at the people who were in the room, the other artists, he waved at them,"Aldrick Knapp, Call me anything you'd like, I'll probably answer, if I feel like it. Now back to you Lizzie my comrade, will you be my next masterpiece?" He said this last lime with a wink and a smirk, tryign to be flirtatious, being very obvious about it.

▬▬ imagine no limitations on what you can be, have, or do. ▬▬

Where: Art club
With Whom: Liz
Thinking about: You just made being an artist harder Lizzie... I'll never be able to paint anything as beautiful as you.
Aldrick Description: 4'8" Blond boy with gorgeous eyes.
Wearing: black t-shirt and blue jeans splattered with old ink.

trickblues

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:28 pm
User Image
User Image
You held me down, but I got up (hey!)
Already brushing off the dust
You hear my voice, your hear that sound
Like thunder, gonna shake the ground
You held me down, but I got up
Get ready 'cause I had enough
I see it all, I see it now
Elizabeth Kaye Spektor
Pureblood | Gryffindor | Second Year | Twelve Years Old
Fall 2044 Art Club With: Aldrick, Art Club
Wearing: Gryffindor sweater, paint-splattered skinny jeans, black boots Status: 'Blue bangs would be pretty tidy.'

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

"I'll bring him next time, for sure." She smiled at the older girl. Katya was a nice lass, that much Lizzie could tell. She'd definitely have to take up on the offer to bring Binx along to the next meeting, if she could manage to drag the furball out from under her bed.

She nodded in greeting to Daisuke when he'd came by. He seemed... Quiet, and she'd never really noticed him in classes, but Lizzie could definitely appreciate that. She had fun in the louder Gryffindor house, sure, but it'd be nice to get a break from her pack of boisterous boys once in a while. "Lizzie. Good to properly meet you."

A much more familiar voice chirped in behind her and she couldn't help but roll her eyes at the nickname. Of course. “Flamingo? Do I look pink to you? C’mon, Rickie, try harder.” She turned to Aldrick, not the least bit surprised he would show up today, although a tad puzzled by the markers held in front of her. “Huh? You wanna… Color my hair?” She snagged a marker from his hand and looked it over, seemingly giving the idea a considerable amount of thought. When her housemate brought up making her his next masterpiece, she positively lit up, sold on the idea. Human art! How fun. More focused on the art, the flirting had gone completely over her head.

“Well, what’re you waiting for! Make me a masterpiece, Hay Bale.” She tossed the boy his marker over her shoulder as she moved to a table, setting her sketchbook down and getting to work on her own project with a piece of charcoal. Currently, she was sketching an ominous scene of graveyard on a clear, full moon night, a silhouette of a man in the distance. It was coming along pretty well, if she did say so herself.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Stefan Lee Salvatore

I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter
Dancing through the fire
'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar
Louder, louder than a lion
'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar!

Trickblues

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:46 pm
User Image
☽Aldrick✩Knapp☾
Gryffindor Second YearUser Image

▬▬ Make your life a masterpiece; ▬▬

Aldrick held out his hand, "Elizabeth Spektor. No no no. Just hold on a minute." He sat his bag down on a desk and dumped it's contents, pulling out a plastic pencil box, that was filled with crayons. He then opened that and shuffled trough it, pulling out the flamingo pink crayon. "See this Spektor! IT IS RED. IT IS LIKE YOUR SOUL. YOU CALL YOURSELF AN ARTIST AND YOU DO NOT KNOW FLAMINGO PINK?! It's one of the best colors for gingers, like yourself." He then took her hair and began coloring her hair with his markers, he had never done this before, Brooks hair was too dark to color and his mom wouldn't let him near the younger children. "Any particular colors you want? I'm sure we could find just about any." He started using a blue, it would go nice with her eyes if anything. He hoped that her shirt wasn't a favorite, this could probably get messy (especially judging by the blue already on his hands).

▬▬ imagine no limitations on what you can be, have, or do. ▬▬

Where: Art club
With Whom: Liz
Thinking about: Flamingo Pink, it's like the less pink version of a flamingo.
Aldrick Description: 4'8" Blond boy with gorgeous eyes.
Wearing: black t-shirt and blue jeans splattered with old ink.

trickblues

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:38 pm
User Image
Katya Patrovna
HufflepuffSeventh YearSeventeen Years OldSingle
Art Club Captain

"What do you think, Snezhok? Think we're ready?" asked Katya as she looked about the Art Club room once more. The small white cat's response was merely to yawn and stretch out on the pillow set on the windowsill, and bask in the sunlight streaming in. Katya giggled; she obviously wasn't expecting an actual answer from the cat, but she couldn't help feeling a bit excited. She was opening the Art Club for her last term at school, and she was determined for it to be a grand success. Of all the places at the school, this was one of her favourites, and she enjoyed her time spent here, and she wanted today to be a good day.

She'd come up here last night to clean the room, and get it ready for today, and now the windows were open so fresh air and light could brighten things up. Art pieces from previous years were on display all around the room, as she'd done previously, including the challenge mural her sister did for her last year extra credit project. Flyers advertising the club were put up on the bulletin boards of all the Houses, and she taken care to make mention First Years were welcome, and anyone whom wished to bring a four-legged friend along was free to do so. Katya made sure to renew the invitation for Professor Hawthorne, whom she adored, to attend. Bags of extra supplies were set off to one side, the results of her annual raid on an arts supply store in Muggle London, so other students whom might not have their own materials could participate without issue. As was her custom, Katya arranged for snacks and cold pumpkin juice to be brought up.

As this was her last year, Katya made sure she had one of her prettiest sweaters on for the occasion. She had much to do this year, one item of note being that she needed to arrange for a member to take up the mantle of being Captain next year. No way was she going to let this be the last year for the club, and she had some ideas of whom to ask. Opening the clubroom door, she set an easel up in the hall, with a poster announcing the club being open. With a bright smile, she said, "All right, we're ready t go."

OOC:
Username

Taken by Cian Quinlan

User Image

Tomorrow will be kinder

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:59 pm
User Image
☽Aldrick✩Knapp☾
Gryffindor Fourth YearUser Image

▬▬ "In learning you will teach,"▬▬

Aldrick had hear that Art club was open again for the year, so he went for it for a shot at round four of seven. He went up to Katya and grinned, "Hey beautiful, don't you think you should wear something that's more prepared to be covered in paint?" He chuckled, he knew that Katya and Cian had been together for a while, but none-the-less it was always nice to call beautiful girls what they truly were. He stepped away from Katya, letting her do her captain thing. He went over and grabbed some pumpkin juice and a snack, then went and sat his art supplies down at a table and pulled out his sketch book, awaiting for Lizzie or maybe Jessalyn, to come in so he could properly color the hues of red that were in a red head. He wasn't opposed to talking to the captain, but she was several years above him, and in a different house. Eh, it couldn't hurt,"Got any plans for art this year?"

▬▬ "and in teaching you will learn." ▬▬

Where: Art Club
With Whom: Art people
Thinking about: Girls, they should be called what they are <3
Aldrick Description: 5'5" Blond boy with gorgeous eyes.
Wearing: Paint covered jeans and a black t-shirt

OOC: I'm leaving it fairly open, he could also ask ANYONE who comes in.

Quote:

Quote:

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas