Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Chapel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OriginalAnus

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⇝Elias Ainsor⇜
►Occupation: The Undertaker
☠❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐☠

Elias stool up completely once they climbed aboard of him, "are you guys ready?" He asked, looking straight ahead of them. Once they were ready, Elias would need directions on how to get to the dorms due to Elias never actually had been there. The chapel was the first place he has been to besides the cemetery and staff dorms.

☠❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏☠
►Mood: Indifferent ►Inventory: Pocket Watch, Switchblade ►Get to know me: Profile ►Outfit: The Usual
t

Yuuki-Chan17
should we start posting in the dorms now?

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 10:40 am
User Image
User Image

|| Music Tutor || 4th Year || Spiritmancer ||

∑Location →→|Chapel|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Sanctuary |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Hurting/Sore |
∑ Thoughts →→| Its peaceful here at least|
∑ Items →→| Guitar, school bag, Phone. (At the Dojo) |
∑ Attire →→| Black Kimono |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

"Wait what!?" Shinda was then subject to a mini exorcism right in the chapel. Her headache left her but a voice echoed in her head. Til death, do we part...remember that. Shinda fell to her knees and felt like she was just drained of part of her life. Which was that far off, though the slow corruption was stemmed if only for a moment. "I feel like...my heart j-just stopped." She decided not to tell them about the voice in her head. She already felt crazy as it was. No point in making it worst. "Yea...I just need a...rest." She tied to reassure Athena that she was fine. Though it was obvious even to Athena...she was not fine.

Rush and Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

OriginalAnus

Yuuki-Chan17

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 10:49 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Concerned l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: Lilith & Students l Item/s ➤: Sword

User Image

Calian looked at the girl. He felt some of the evil disperse, but there was still something clinging to this girl. Calian nodded and removed his hand from the students head. He couldn't push the girl, because he knew that if he aggravated what was clinging onto her it could very well kill her Well, I hope it helped some. If it seems like your headaches are getting worse by the day please come see me. You might want to...no never mind. Calian didn't want to alarm the girl. He decided before everyone left he would talk with her.

Turning to the student with pink hair, Calian looked at what she was offering to him. Incents..? he thought as he reaches over and took the "herbs". Hmmm.. Thank you very much. Perhaps we can burn them here later. Or we could grow more for those who enjoy the sweet aroma. Calian's attention rose when he sensed two new auras approach the school. One calm and one excited, but neither seemed dangerous.

User Image

Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:00 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: Unknown l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

Heels were heard as the chapel doors opened slowly. A tall woman with light brown hair and sky blue walking into the chapel. She had a kind arua around her. Following her in the chapel, was a small wolf like creature, but not just any wolf. A dire wolf. These creatures were considered mythical at this point in time.

The woman proceeded to the front of the chapel to see who else was present. Hello there~ My name is Sayuri and I saw the lights on from my room and we decided to come check things out~ The small dire wolf ran around the chapel happily and saw the two girls. It immediately ran over and jumped up on Shinda's lap, and crawled onto Athena's. Licking their cheeks the little creature made small cooing noises.

User Image

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 12:33 pm
User Image

User Image
Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Broken l Location ➤: Chapel(Back row) l Company ➤: People l Item/s ➤: Player(Playing: The Vampire Masquerade) & Lyrics
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ♪♫ ◟¶(⁄•˅̥•∖)⁋ ♪♬

Yuki made her way to the Chapel, call her cruel but she was glad she didn't caught sight of 'Mommy' following behind her. She opened the door of the Chapel and was displeased by the amount of people she saw, she also saw familiar face too but she wasn't in the mood for social interaction unless it was beginning the choir. For the first time Yuki sat at the very back door; the one that was close to the door. She switched her music player for something more classical and relaxing to her ears. She pulled out the lyrics to the song and quietly revised the piece of music to herself.

♪♫ ◟¶(⁄•˅̥•∖)⁋♪♬ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:
User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 1:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

"W...WHAT?! Light it here....."
Athena gulped before putting her fake but convincing smile back on. "Or you could use them for yourself whatever makes you comfortable." Athena sulked back in her chair as she was now doomed to get caught, she was thinking hard of a way to get herself out of this situation with only the priest getting in trouble. Unfortunately, her planning was cut short when Shinda reassured her that she only needed a rest. "See...I told you! Cherry Blossom doesn't need some weird ritual!" Athena was still concerned though Shinda's speech gave away a lot of hints that she was lying. "Als....." Athena turned to the door only to see a Yuki, Athena was very surprised to see her, especially since what happened during class. What the hell is that woman made of?! Yuki wasn't the only one to come in though a woman and..........A BABY WOLF!?! Athena's eyes started to sparkle as she stared at the little pup, she was so mesmerised that she completely ignored all noise. As the little cutie got closer Athena started nudging Shinda. "LOOK LOOK! it's coming closer!" No one was ready for what's about to happen, as soon as the puppy started licking her cheeks Athena started crying loudly "She's soo cute! and fluffy I gonna die!"

Company: Shinda & Others

Items: Drugs

OOC:

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 1:15 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: Unknown & Yuki l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

Sayuri began to laugh as she watched the little wolf jump up and become playful. Hehe she is so playful I'm sorry~ if she is way too much let me know~ She began to giggle as she noticed a familiar face enter the chapel.

Oh miss Yuki! Sayuri smiled at the two girls and began to walk towards the white haired maiden. She was pretty sure her daughter would behave. Sayuri approached Yuki with a kind smile. How lovely to see you here~ What brings you to this place?

Back over with the two girls, the baby dire wolf laid on both of the girls and pawed up at their faces.

User Image

Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 1:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Souretsu and Kuroda

The demon twins only nodded. They wouldn't die if they passed out here, but they may feel like they did. The worst that would happen would be going feral with thier minds elsewhere. They'd either run from the temple and run amock, or attack the temple and everyone inside. Either way, them going feral meant death for people.

Role: Students
Thoughts: 'I wanna go back to the dorm...' '.....'
Company: People
OOC: Yes. Sorry it took so long to reply. Would you reply first?
User Image

Quote:

OriginalAnus

Quote:

Quote:

Wise AF Athena

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 4:19 pm
User Image

User Image
Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Broken l Location ➤: Chapel(Back row) l Company ➤: People l Item/s ➤: Player(Playing: The Vampire Masquerade) & Lyrics

Yuki was focus on the music from her headphones and didn't notice Sayuri was talking to her until she decided to look up. She wore a surprise expression then placed her headphones down on her shoulders while the music was playing. "Oh, hello...what brings you here?" Indicating she didn't hear the chef exactly same question. "You are here to listen to the choir tonight?" she asked blankly, though the girl seemed calm around the woman for bring her udon soup and make one of her dreams come true. This time she looked at the woman more closely and she did remind of a game character while she was browsing through otome games one time...though the content of the game she accidentally spotted was M rated. She decided to keep the information hush hush in front of the woman, especially in front of her daughter. She scooted to her left to make some space for the woman if she wanted to sit.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:
User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 4:28 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: Unknown & Yuki l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

Sayuri chuckled at the girl asking the same question. It didn't bother her one bit, since she did approach the girl while she was preoccupied. Hehe I saw the chapel lights on from my window and thought I would come check it out. I didn't know there was a choir event, how exciting!

Sayuri bowed before she sat down, a culture thing. She took a seat next to Yuki and gave a warm smile. I would love to sing again~ I would always sing in my restaurant, but now I only sing to Sachi.. She looked towards the front where her daughter was and shook her head. Sayuri turned back to Yuki. You must love music~ what kind is your favorite? Sayuri pointed to Yuki's player.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 4:43 pm
User Image

User Image

Yuki looked to Sayuri, she never knew a women like her could sing. Mainly because she was blown away by the taste of the udon soup she gave her at the hospital wing. When she mentioned 'restaurant' Yuki bowed her head in respect, "Thank you for the food." she thanked the chef for the generous offering. She followed her gaze towards the front and was surprised to see a...wolf? Occupied with the two students. "She must be lucky..." she said mostly to herself. Never experienced a parent or a grown with the same feelings spend that quality time, she only did for a very short moment. She shook her head.

Yuki looked up at Sayuri noticing her pointing at her music player. "Classical mostly. It calms me." she replied simply. The angel finds it soothing to listen to the instruments play rather than the person singing, though opera would count one of her favourite music genres. She looked back to the wolf who she is guessing is Sayuri's daughter then back to the woman. "What are you?" she asked in plainly curiosity.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:
User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 4:53 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Sayuri smiled as the girl thanked her. Her maternal instinct kicked in. Ofcourse sweetie~ I see that you are feeling better yes? Sayuri lifted the back of her hand to Yuki's forehead the check for a fever. Not feeling one she lowered her hand and nodded. Yuki's comment about her daughter being lucky made Sayuri's smile fall. I just wish her father was here to watch her grow... It is very hard alone..

Sayuri lifted her hand to her cheek and forced her smile back. Ohhh~ Classical is so beautiful ~ I personally like swing~ Sayuri could remember when her husband was still alive, how they would ballroom dance in their spare time. This made her giggle. Yuki's next question however... Hmmm? What am I? Well I'm a mother of one and I am a chef~ The question made Sayuri uncomfortable, but since Yuki had accepted her daughter, she trusted her. We are shapeshifters. But... we shape shift into mythical beings. I'm trying to teach her the not harmful creatures...so she won't end up like her father. The last part was very vague.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:17 pm
User Image

User Image

Yuki winced away from Sayuri's touch, not fond of physical contact. Yuki stared at her emotionlessly when she mentioned about Sachi's father, she doesn't sympathy mostly because she has never felt or been in that similar kind of position. Though she understood the alone part. But unlike her, she was used to it and is beginning to grow fond of it.

Yuki watched as she forced a smile, she nodded her head at the lady's personally choice of music. She stared at the woman rather intently when she answered the question in another view, even though she already knew the answer to that. She blinked when she revealed that they were shapeshifters, that explains a lot from the pokemon form Sachi took in. Though she understands that kind of power can go a little out of hand especially for a person in an early age to gain that sort of ability. She notice that this topic the older woman doesn't talk about it much. So, Yuki made a zip-lock gesture over her mouth then flick the key. She wasn't going to tell anyone. "So...that means you can't change into Cloud-senpai?" she asked in a somewhat sulky tone to keep the atmosphere up.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:
User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:27 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Sayuri watched the girl react to the touch, the stories, to it all. This girl is interesting... but she is lost... she thought as she smiled at Yuki. Sayuri laughed at Yuki's comment. Haha if Cloud-Senpai it's a myth then yes I can~. Good use of Senpai my dear, is that the only word you know?. Sayuri, of course, was born and raised In Japan. To here the girl use a word from back home was weirdly calming to Sayuri. I've been using Pokémon to teach her how to control her power and how to use them. She still needs much improvement... but she is trying~ Her all time favorite is to be a unicorn. I try to avoid changing unless I need to~ Sayuri had immense power that she didn't like to use. After watching her husband, she promised herself she wouldn't harm another life, unless absolutely necessary.

Sayuri decided to return the question. What are you my dear?

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:53 pm
User Image

User Image

Yuki sighed, well at least she has her dreams. She shock her head at Sayuri's question, "いいえ." she replied. She has taken Foreign Language as a subject along with Chinese and Spanish from the teacher though she was lean on to Japanese more because most of her interest lie in that region if she ever wants to visit the country one day. A tiny smile formed on her face, she wished she was taught by using Pokémon as guidance! Now this daughter is really lucky! Sadly she wasn't a shapeshifter or anything related to that for her favourite anime show to help her. She arched a brow at Sachi's favourite formation, that was understandable. She was still a little girl, but if she was in the blonde's shoes hers will be, "Not Lugia?" She nodded her head in understanding when she explained why she wouldn't use the ability as much.

Her face turned blank again at her question. "..." Yuki turned her gaze back to the lyric paper in her hands letting her bangs hiding her blue eyes. "A mistake."

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:
User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]