Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 12:18 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Uneasy l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: Earrings
User Image

Lilith made her way back to the courtyard. For some reason this spot was very relaxing to her. Making her way to the bench, Lilith sat and looked up at the sky. The windy night air made her skin cool, and quieted the unsettling feeling in her stomach. The choir was so very lovely~ she thought as she looked up. Her thoughts began to travel, leaving her open and vulnerable. Lilith was very bad at being aware of her surroundings.

User Image

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 12:48 pm
User Image

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Abracadavre |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Vicious |
∑ Thoughts →→| ..... |
∑ Items →→| Y'ferreals Axe |
∑ People Near By →→| A thing |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Shadow Stepper || Chaotic Evil || Story Fluffer ||

"I gave up trying to take over three worlds. So I took one of them."

Silver silently stepped from the shadows. She sensed something grand and came to investigate. What she found was most pleasing. A priestess with a most curious aura locked within her. Silver came up from behind the woman and placed her hand son Lilith's shoulders then used her aura to paralyze Lilith with fear. Cant have someone screaming now can you. "Oh dear oh dear. Looks like a Shepard has strayed too far from the flock. Oh but how useful you'll be." Silver took a finger and ran it along the earring. She wasnt mad before but now she was. This place would feel her wrath but not from her directly, no. This was better...oh so much better. "I want you to prove yourself to me. Find the defenseless and devour them and maybe...you'll be part of the coming darkness and not swallowed by it~" Silver's voice was cold and very unforgiving. removing her hands she flicked the earrings to shatter them gems inside. "Go now. Seek me out when you have completed your task." Silver removed her fear aura and smiled as she watched her newest minion come to life.

"But I can't help but meddle in the mortal realm~ "

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 1:01 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Uneasy l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: ???? l Item/s ➤: Earrings
User Image

Lilith couldn't blink. She heard words, but what were they telling her to do? Find the defenseless? Devour them? No...no please no please don't!!! And then....

She heard nothing but a shatter.

User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Hungry l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: Savior l Item/s ➤: None

Where the innocent priestess once was before, stood a very different priestess. She was priestess no more, instead a very hungry demon that had been sealed away for years. Ohhhh~ This hunger.... The newly emerged Lilith licked her lips and looked around. Her eyes widened, settling on a window on the building. There was her first meal~ A quick snap of her fingers, and the new demon was gone.

-Exit-

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 1:35 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Full l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: Woman l Item/s ➤: None

Poof~ Lilith was standing back in front of the woman with silver hair. Only now, she was caked in blood. She wore an "innocent" smile as she licked her lips. She tasted like candy~

Current Theme ➤: Feeding Time

Nightmare in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 2:14 pm
User Image

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Abracadavre |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Vicious |
∑ Thoughts →→| ..... |
∑ Items →→| Y'ferreals Axe |
∑ People Near By →→| A thing |
∑ O.o.c. →→| Everyone but Yen ignore that quote >.>;; meh bad folks |

|| Shadow Stepper || Chaotic Evil || Story Fluffer ||

"I gave up trying to take over three worlds. So I took one of them."

Silver wasnt a patient woman at the moment but luckily, Silver didnt have to wait long. Some demons just went over the top. Lacked finesse and shadow work. However this would do for the time being. "Good, you can follow orders. You are not some mindless beast after all. You have proven yourself to be worthy. You will need to wait once more but it will not be I that calls to you. Another will come. Find him and follow him keep him safe. Do this and have a seat as one of my personal Archdemons. Understand?" Silver place a hand on the womans chest and placed a seal "There, you can now hide your true self from the others at your own discretion. Now go and clean yourself. You are an utter mess." Silver waved her hand to motion the "priestess" to go off and get cleaned up. Silver had more work to do and she needed to find out where her Sin Seeker went. "If you find Yzarkos, tell him his queen has need of him" With that Silver opened a rift and left the mortal realm til she wanted to come back.

-Exit-

"But I can't help but meddle in the mortal realm~ "

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 2:24 pm
User Image
User Image

l Mood ➤: ????? l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: ???? l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings
User Image

Lilith blinked as she suddenly felt calm once more, her chest burned for some reason. Looking down she saw blood beginning to soak through her dress and she freaked. Covering her mouth, tears welled in her eyes. No...no...i....i... She shook her head violently. Shhh...It's alright child we are here. lets get you cleaned up shall we? Cant have anyone find you like this. Lilith nodded as the voices talked to her. She needed to get to her room quickly.

-Exit-

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

OriginalAnus

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 2:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⇝Elias Ainsor⇜
►Occupation: The Undertaker
☠❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐☠

Elias had taken the safer route which was going out the door instead of jumping out a window. Swiftly he ran to where the blood was and took out his phone to take a photo of it for evidence. He would've token a photo of the classroom but he knew nothing would move and he would be back. "Go look for more clues" he said as he looked at the music teacher. He figured there would be more blood somewhere in the courtyard or even something else. what would be the motive..he thought and turned around so he would face the window to the Math classroom. Elias watched the PE Teacher and tried to think why the killer would do it. So far, he knew it wasn't human due to how a human couldn't kill someone like that.

☠❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏☠
►Mood: Exhausted and Mortified ►Inventory: Cell Phone, Leather Wallet, Pocket Watch, SwitchBlade ►Get to know me: Profile ►Outfit: The Usual Without Coat

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 2:53 pm
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: Undertaker l Item/s ➤: Phone
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Kazi looked around for the undertaker then went to him when he spotted him. He stared at the trail of blood in the courtyard but unfortunately the trail didn't take them far. The man furrowed in confusion the scratch the back of his head, "And here I vas zinking I vould get peaceful sleep for atleast zree days.." the man sighed over the school's awful reputation. He nodded his head at the undertaker's order and sniffed around the area for any other scents of the murder and any other witness that might have spotted something off or caught the sight of the person's safe. They need to do this fast, there is school tomorrow! And he doesn't want hear an uproar or rumours roaming around in the mornig.

"Throw me to the wolves
And I'll returning leading the
pack"

Theme - Dark Choral Music - The Ashes Will Be Woken

Out.Of.Chains:

OriginalAnus

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

OriginalAnus

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 3:50 pm
⇝Elias Ainsor⇜

Elias pulled out the pocket watch out of his coat pocket and flipped it open, checking the time. "You did call the priest right?" He hollared over at the Music teacher. Elias assumed Calian would be here soon as possible due to how responsible he was. Maybe he's involved with this...he thought and had a serious look on his face. Then he closed the watch and put it back into his pocket, then turned around to look at the trail of blood again.

►Mood: Exhausted and Mortified ►Inventory: Cell Phone, Leather Wallet, Pocket Watch, SwitchBlade ►Get to know me: Profile ►Outfit: The Usual Without Coat

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:44 pm
User Image
User Image

"Speak softly and carry a big stick...."

---

-The tap of her heels on the ground signaled Bernadette's arrival on the scene. In her hand was a small, oddly-shaped, wooden box that she brought to her face for a few seconds, breathing in deeply through it before taking it away. "There's demon scent here, on top of the blood. Strong but suppressed." she muttered to herself. She stuffed the box into one of her pockets and approached the two other staff members. "I don't believe we've met and unfortunately there is no time for introductions. Tribune Hopps, D.H.A.. If you don't mind pointing me to the start of this, we'll soon have this sorted out."-

---

"...you will go far."

Mood : Serious - Company : Mr. Kazimir and Mr. Elias Status : Doing my job. - Items : Nothing.

OriginalAnus
XxIce_ReaperxX
xX Yennefer Xx

Rainbow Sunburn

Distinct Rogue

8,475 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:57 pm
User Image
User Image
영현애

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♫ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Now Playing > Marilyn Manson - Killing Strangers
Feeling > Coffee coffee! Happy Happy!
Carrying > USP .45, Bag O' Donuts, Cup O' Joe
OoC > Voila!
Translation > * Good morning!

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♪ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Hyun had thought crossing through the courtyard would've saved them both time from having to circle around it, turned out that had been a bad call. Hyun heard voices in the distance, though it was pretty god damn dark, where were the lights? She could make out shapes though, two? three people. Students ? No, they were talking about something serious. Too serious.

She turned back to ask U'zuhl if he knew anything. But she froze mid-way.

s**t, U'zuhl was a demon. What the hell was she going to say if they--whoever they were--found out she was walking around with a--somewhat-- biblical figure. Probably nothing, since the number one source of oddities was the academy. Hyun had to squint her eyes to barely recognize one of the shapes; a guy wearing a suit and sported a skull head. Oh, skullman. Cool. And two others.

She turned her head to U'zuhl, 'Hide!' Her voice a half-whisper.

Hyun cleared her throat, dusted her coat off and adjusted it slightly before striding confidently towards the small group, bag of donuts and coffee in hand. *'joeun-achim-imnida!' She chirped, a little too cheerful to her ears, especially this early in the morning.

Kawakas

Rainbow Sunburn

OriginalAnus

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:05 pm
User Image

User Image

Voice Bloodletter Mood Alert Items ► Doomslayer Greatsword ║ OoC ► ║ Status ► Hidden

He had sensed their presences from far off but had decided to keep it to himself, why? He didn't know, he was practically walking into a probable death trap. A demon should not be walking so freely like this. But to be in Young's bubbly presence for much longer was fine with him.

He knew two of these auras, one belonged to the man at the wretched chapel earlier today, and the other... He couldn't quite name, but it was familiar. U'zuhl made way behind a tree as fast and as quietly as he could, chances were they had already noticed him; but he decided to humour the mortal female anyway.

He heard the girl starting a conversation, his sword materialized in his hands, he was ready if this turned to the worst.

Rainbow Sunburn

xNilu

OriginalAnus

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 3:34 am
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: People l Item/s ➤: Phone

"Chill!...Da I did kall zese priest." Kazi replied. The music teacher looked to the newcomer with blonde hair. He raised an eyebrow at her, he pointed towards the opened Maths classroom window. "It started in zere." he answered. He has a look of surprise when he smelled more scents in the area and...Coffee and donuts? He tilted his head to see a woman with dark hair holding the bag of donuts and coffee. His gaze turned to the sky, 'Isn't that too early for that....and at wrong time, sadly.' He scratched the back of his head, "I'll go check on zee priest." he said. He turned on his heels and went off.
+Exits+

"Throw me to the wolves
And I'll returning leading the
pack"

Theme - Dark Choral Music - The Ashes Will Be Woken

Out.Of.Chains: Sorry it's short...

Kawakas

Rainbow Sunburn

OriginalAnus

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 6:39 am
⇝Elias Ainsor⇜

"It started in the math classroom. The body is a female and from what I noticed, she had a culvasion and there's a trace of poison on her. The esophagus and tracea is also missing, along with internal organs" he said calmly to the women who approached him and the music teacher. Before he could say who he was due to his politeness, his attention went to U'Zuhl and Hyun. A sigh slithered out of his mouth as he saw them trying to hide and then Hyun approaching them. "U'Zuhl, come on out." Elias hollared to the giant demon. Then he looked at Hyun, "Miss, you shouldn't be here" he said politely. Especially if you're human...he thought and then turned to the music teacher to who he nodded to when he said he would go check up on the priest.
This whole thing was wearing out Elias even more than he was and quite frankly, he badly wanted this horror show to end, especially due to the fact that there was school tomorrow. Shifting his attention towards Hyun , "Actually, stay. Since you're a teacher, you should be included. Make sure the evidence in this courtyard isn't tampered with" he said and turned his back to her. "Follow me Ms. Hopps"he said politely and proceeded to go to the Math Room to show her the body.
{Exit to Math Room}

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

xNilu

Rainbow Sunburn

OriginalAnus

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers