Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 7:03 pm
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

Location: Great Hall ☠ Company: A boy ☠ Items: Ring, oak staff
o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o

Seva met his gaze, her eyes narrowing slightly, but otherwise remaining.. The same as always. Mostly passive. People touching her ears was one of those things that still bugged her. Especially if they tried without getting her permission. Her right ear flicked slightly forward when he just repeated his initial words. That her ears looked soft. She didn't answer, but her ears slowly straightened and tilted forward again. She didn't try to hold on to his wrist, easily letting go as he pulled it away. "Please do not try to touch my ears again." She murmured quietly, then took a single step backwards. Much like this student, she had other places to be. This school really had all kinds though, didn't it? That one was probably older than he looked.

Condition: Fine ☠ Mood: Annoyed ☠ Thoughts: Always the ears...

Howecho

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:22 pm
MeavilΦάντασμα
▇▇▇▇▇▇ Location: Great Hall ▇▇▇▇▇▇ Mood: normal/uninterested ▇▇▇ Items: N/A ▇▇▇ People: someone ▇▇▇▇▇▇ OOC: ▇▇▇▇▇▇
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Meavil simply waved his hand as he left the one with ears in the great hall as he wondered over to his class.

███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████

"Time is not something Humans are suppose to last in. It erodes at what was once thought of as truth where only lies can last."

~~

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Howecho

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 2:50 am
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

Location: Great Hall ☠ Company: A boy ☠ Items: Ring, oak staff

Seva did not wait to watch the boy leaving. She turned to continue on her way, soon leaving the great hall and going down the hallways. Wandering off, to see where her feet would take her. She made sure to keep track of the path she took.
{Exits}
Condition: Fine ☠ Mood: Calmer ☠ Thoughts: Always the ears...

Howecho

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 9:46 pm
User Image

Scarlett Vivier

[Age: 18][Species: Shapeshifter][Weapons: Japanese Sais]

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

[Enter]

Scarlett had gotten hopelessly lost after first period, getting incredibly confused on where to go since it was a decently big school. She knew it was probably lunch time right now, so she decided to go someplace she actually knew about. The redhead sighed as she sat down at a table, feeling like her first day wasn't going as well as she had hoped. Her fox ears drooped a little, and she studied her school map to make sure that she wouldn't get lost while going to her next class. She also made sure to take note where the Assassination classroom was since she was going there after 4th period. There was no way she would miss that.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

[Relationship Status: Single][Current Form: Human][Thoughts: Great Hall]

lil_lexa

Romantic Lover

lil_lexa

Romantic Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:23 pm
User Image

Scarlett Vivier

[Age: 18][Species: Shapeshifter][Weapons: Japanese Sais]

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The announcement that was just made disturbed her a little. She wondered if she could actually still get tested for the Assassination class today. Its something that she might end up needing if the school was truly dangerous. With a determined face, she walked out of the Great Hall toward the Assassination classroom.

[Exit]

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

[Relationship Status: Single][Current Form: Human][Thoughts: Great Hall]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:20 am

Mood ➤: Disgust l Location ➤: Great Hall l Company ➤: No One l Item/s ➤: Glass of Juice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Lucius stormed off to blow some steam. He went off to the great hall to get some water to cool himself off. The man walked over to the front table where the teachers/staff usually it, "Honestly! Most of the time I just hate people that cheat death, you're dead, your dead. Finish. Instead of me being dragged into an emotional rollercoaster ride." He grumbled to himself as he took a glass cup and poured himself some cold water with ice. He took a sip of the clear liquid but then instantly spit out again, it tasted like a dirt, he stared at the water in confusion. Did they have a water plumbing issue? Lucius dumped the glass of water near a potted plant and decided to pour himself a cup of orange juice. He stip out the the liquid yet again in disgust it tasted worst than the water before he jumped into any conclusion, he called the boss of the kitchen. "SAYURI!?!?!?!" Lucius yelled out to the new chef.

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:27 am

l Mood ➤: Scared l Location ➤: Great Hall l Company ➤: Boss l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Just as she had expected, there was indeed someone who had called her name. Sadly that person was her boss, and as she entered the great hall she could see that the man was not all to happy. She had never really spoke to him in person, mainly on the phone. He was a lot taller then she thought. Y-yes sir? Sayuri was scared to approach him to be honest. Biting her tongue, she did her best to avoid eye contact, her morning already sucked after her fight with the other teacher, and her wounds were still fresh. She REALLY didn't wanna get in another confrontation, especially with the headmaster.

Current Theme ➤: Insert

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:42 am

Mood ➤: Disgust l Location ➤: Great Hall l Company ➤: Chef l Item/s ➤: Glass of Juice

Lucius looked to his side and saw a woman with pink framed glasses and wore what looked like to be a Chinese attire but was a tad revealing in most places. He was surprised to see the woman looked quite frightened, has she seen a ghost or something? He noticed that she didn't make eye contact with him. It is considered proper and polite to maintain almost constant eye contact with another person during a business exchange or a conversation. Or was she just shy? He arched a brow, "Where you attack by a panther or something?" he asked in curiosity over the woman's wounds, he suddenly smiled.

Either way Lucius took another glass cup and filled it with the same orange juice he drank earlier, he held out the cup towards Sayuri. "What does this taste like to you?" he asked, his tone has somewhat lighten up. "Does it taste like water sewage with a hint of rotten eggs to you?" he added. To Sayuri the juice would taste like ordinary orange juice.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:36 pm

l Mood ➤: Scared l Location ➤: Great Hall l Company ➤: Boss l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Sayuri lifted her gaze to meet her bosses. She didn't really wanna get anyone in trouble, but then again the man was a complete a*****e. I... got into a fight with another teacher... it's a long story.. Shrugging her shoulders, Sayuri adjusted her glasses and smiled. Its alright though.

Sayuri blinked a few times as the man handed her the cup filled with orange juice. Taking the glass, the liquid began to sparkle a bit. One of Sayuri's abilities was the food or drinks she touched became magical. Taking a sip, Sayuri shook her head slowly. S-sir it taste like orange juice... would you like to try it again? She handed the glass back to the headmaster. To imher it was fine, but perhaps that was because of her magic.

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:10 pm

Mood ➤: Hunger l Location ➤: Great Hall l Company ➤: Chef l Item/s ➤: Glass of Juice

"A fight? Already? But who would fight a girl like you?" Lucius smiled, though he didn't like the idea of his staff members or teachers getting into fights without a valid reason. The headmaster watched the chef took the glass cup and caught a glint of sparkle on the orange liquid. He watched when she took a sip of the juice, he furrowed his brows over her answer. He took the cup back into his hands and tried again but then backwashed down along with a coughed. "No chef...that taste nothing like orange juice to me." he said in distress between his coughs trying to get rid of the unpleasant taste from his mouth. 'It's that time again...' He glanced over to the Sayuri, "Do we have anything...raw? Like meat but the not so frozen kind~?" he asked politely while playing on his usual smile.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain: Don't worry Cecile's diary would have the answers ^^

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:14 pm

Sayuri frowned at the comment the headmaster made. Someone who thinks I'm nothing but eye candy and a whore...but its over... Sayuri looked away. She hated the man who had been so rude, not only to her but her little girl. That was what set her off. However it was over. She would do her best to stay out of the mans way, even if it killed her.

The chef was thrown off when the headmaster asked for raw meat...that wasn't frozen. Ummm.... I don't believe so... we only have frozen... or newly purchased raw eat....would that work..? W-why would you like raw meat? Sayuri knew why, just out of instinct she asked.

OOC---> Sorry its short >~< Rough night..

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:43 am

Mood ➤: Hunger l Location ➤: Great Hall l Company ➤: Chef l Item/s ➤: Glass of Juice

Lucius raised both of his brows at the reason, he sharply pointed his index finger up, "Like a wise person says, never judge a book by it's cover~!" that was true statement. "But if you say it's over, it's over. Don't be afraid to reach a hand out to other staff members and teachers over situations like this. We don't bite...maybe some but most of us don't bite.~" he kindly reassured the chef. He wanted to make her comfortable because these days it's hard to find cooking talent around the corner.

Lucius pouted when Sayuri announced that they didn't have FRESH raw meat available, he furrowed his brows and folded his arms. 'Bummer.~' his red eyes were staring at the chef's exposed flesh but then he quickly snapped out of it when she asked a question. "Hm~? Who doesn't~!? Haven't you eaten sushi and steak tartare before~?" he said with a bright smile. 'Though I prefer when they are alive really~ Especially with their cherry on top.~' Portraying in his human form is certainly not easily, he began to slightly envy the killer that got a bite. He let out a worrisome sigh but in a childish and grinned, "It has been so long.~"

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain: It's okay ^^

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:08 pm

A small smile formed on the chefs face as the headmaster reassured her that she wasn't alone. It was true, she had met so many wonderful people, and one a*****e shouldn't dull her sights. She felt a relief inside her chest. Thank you very much.. I have actually met a lot of great people here... one is even watching my daughter~ Her heart skipped a little when she thought of the teacher that helped her recover. David was so sweet.

Blinking a few times, Sayuri nodded her head to the man who seemed to be having a strange craving. I have actually, my restaurant has prepared both... We might have some just in... If you like we can go check. I know for a fact we should have gotten a full salmon because I personally put the order in...would that work?

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:40 pm

"Good~ Good~ That's what I like to hear." he said pleasingly while he clapped, that other people are behaving themselves. "Hm? You daughter is here too?" he cooed, he knows that her daughter doesn't actually school here since he hasn't found the name Okoshi in the board. "Would you recommend her schooling here?" he let out a chuckle. "Hmmm....I not a seafood loving type o-" he was caught off when his stomach started growling, "...Actually salmon sounds splendid~!" the headmaster quickly changed his mind on Sayuri's offer, though it could set back his hunger for a hour or minutes the only disappointing thing about is the fish already passed on.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:52 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm-ish l Location ➤: Great Hall l Company ➤: Boss l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Sayuri nodded happily as the headmaster asked about her little girl. Yes! I do have a little girl, she is about 4 years old. She helps me around the kitchen....i hope that is alright... Her father is... he passed away so I have no one to watch her family wise... The chef let out a nervous laugh as she scratched her head. She had forgotten to mention to the headmaster that she woul have a little girl with her. I would love for her to attend here. I was scared at first with the demons... but seeing how everyone takes care of everyone, I would love for her to attend~

Sayuri smiled and nodded. Alrighty~ If you would follow me to the kitchen we can see if the shipment arrived! With the end of her sentence, the chef motioned for the man t o follow her to the kitchen.

-Exit-

XxIce_ReaperxX

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out