Welcome to Gaia! ::

โ€  The Videl Academy โ€  (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Music Studio Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Hibiskiss

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:31 pm
User Image

๐“๐“Š๐“‡รฉ๐“๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ โœฎ ๐““๐“Š๐“๐’ธรฉ โœฎ ๐“”๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“‡รฉ๐“๐“๐’พ๐“‰๐’ถ

X
X

๐“ขtudent โ•‘ ๐“ฃhird ๐“จear โ•‘ ๐“rtist

ยฐหšโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”หšยฐ

โŠฐโ—lShe gave out a sigh of relief as she pushed her bangs back slightly. It flew over the ashen haired girlโ€™s head and she was grateful for that. Aureliana felt ridicules after saying it, she just mentally laughed at her awkward attempt to be clever. Her blue hues watched as the girl stepped into the classroom walking straight to the piano. It was interesting not having to raise her head to a person while talking to them, it was something that she was used to. She tilted her head upwards just a tad, her eyes looking around as she was remembering โ€œHmm. I want to say three or four years,โ€ She turned to look back down at the piano, watching her fingers gracefully touch the keys. โ€œYou play?โ€ curiosity in her tone as she asked.

โ€œAbosultly not!โ€ Her voice chimed. Aureliana was use to wearing, well, very little. She was also use to the questionable stares and statements. โ€œI prefer the cold anyway annnnd~โ€ She spun around once causing her clothes to flutter around her, releasing a vague smell of paint. โ€œLess is best,โ€ she smiled โ€œI feel like Iโ€™m suffocating when I wear too much,โ€ she paused for a moment โ€œB-But Iโ€™m obviously not going to parade around in the nude!โ€ she placed a hand on her cheek and gave out another nervous laugh as she felt her face warm up.
lโ—โŠฑ

โœฌ๐“›ocation: Music Studio โœฌ๐“’ompany: Pretty girl โœฌ๐“˜tems: Sketchbook and art tools โœฌ๐“ž.๐“ž.๐“’: I was trying so hard not to be a creepy and put "Why? Would you like to keep me warm" She winked playfully. Dx

User Image
XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:15 pm
User Image
User Image Amnesic Student l Mood โžค: Broken(39%) l Location โžค: Music Studio l Company โžค: Opponent l Item/s โžค: Pendant & Bag l Earphones โžค: Not Playing

Yuki nodded her head, 'Okay at least I have long years of experience than her.' but that still didn't satisfy her over the other girl's skills. "Yes, but only piano and violin. And you?" she reflected to the question back to her, if she was that good with the piano than there must be another instrument that she is more or experience with.

Yuki tilted her head at the girl's answer, it was strange. A female version of Gray(Fairy Tail)' Remembering the male character, she curiously raised her hand up like she wanted to ask a question. "Do you strip down when you wear too much, not nude but down to your bra and panties?" she asked casually like it was a normal question to ask something like that while out in public. The simple minded girl didn't know why someone or people around would be uncomfortable or find it wrong in any way. She just wanted to confirm if the girl was like a certain male anime character. Speaking of girl, "Oh! Sorry, my name is Yuki by the way." she held her hand out towards the girl if the other took her hand, Yuki grip would be stiff and sturdy for their handshake. Her nose suddenly twitched, "You paint too!?" she exclaimed mostly in shock, not over the scent but over the fact her opponent also does art the same as she does.

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains: Haha you would get a really bizarre reaction if she had said that XD

Aizula

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Miss Hibiskiss

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:11 am
User Image

๐“๐“Š๐“‡รฉ๐“๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ โœฎ ๐““๐“Š๐“๐’ธรฉ โœฎ ๐“”๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“‡รฉ๐“๐“๐’พ๐“‰๐’ถ

X
X

โŠฐโ—lโ€œOooo the violin? Classy. I'd love to hear you play both,โ€ she clapped her hands excitedly. โ€œAlong with the piano I also know how to play the harp,โ€ she strung the air in front of her as though there was a harp there โ€œThatโ€™s all I know. I tried to dabble in a few more, but they didnโ€™t stick very well with me. My brain can only handle so much,โ€ she shrugged. It was a hassle memorizing more than she had to.

Aureliana couldnโ€™t help but laugh at the question โ€œI can control myself in public, sorta. The only time Iโ€™d strip down like that is in my room. As Iโ€™m sure you know, itโ€™s frowned upon to be walking around in undergarments especially in public, but a bikini seems to be fine,โ€ she crossed her arms underneath her chest โ€œWell, I mean. I havenโ€™t been told anything yet about it,โ€ she let out another laugh โ€œMy names Aureliana, itโ€™s nice to meet you, Yuki,โ€ she took her hand and shook it twice, her grip wasnโ€™t necessarily loose, but it wasnโ€™t firm either. The girl jumped back a little at Yukiโ€™s sudden pitch of voice, but composed herself quickly with a smile and a nod โ€œI also sculpt and draw. Oh!โ€ she rushed over to an empty chair picking up a sketch book. As she walked back she flipped through the pages, nearing close to the end before flipping it over and showing it to Yuki. A drawing of four different colored butterflies. โ€œLet me show you something,โ€ she gently placed the sketch book down and kept her pale cerulean eyes on the page. It took a while, but after a few seconds the page with the butterflies on it began to slowly lift upwards as one by one each winged insect emerged from the paper. All four of them fluttering over to Yuki, all four them completely life like, one of them settling on her snow like hair. Aureliana smiled happily โ€œTa-da~โ€ she sung excitedly.
lโ—โŠฑ

โœฌ๐“›ocation: Music Studio โœฌ๐“’ompany: Pretty girl โœฌ๐“˜tems: Sketchbook and art tools โœฌ๐“ž.๐“ž.๐“’:

User Image
XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:34 pm
User Image
User Image Amnesic Student l Mood โžค: Broken(35%) l Location โžค: Music Studio l Company โžค: Opponent l Item/s โžค: Pendant & Bag l Earphones โžค: Not Playing

Yuki stare at Aureliana a little bit scared that they had similar interests and it didn't help the two looked quite similar regarding same height, hair style, hair colour and eyes colour, (and how both of their pics look like their jumping). At least their names did hold any similarities. She quickly brushed the thought away.

Yuki can draw and paint but she hasn't really explored the art world of sculpting ot pottery. Yuki watched Aureliana pick up a sketchbook, she stared at the butterfly drawings. 'Oh okay.' she relaxed her shoulders. She knitted her brows in confusion when the girl placed the book down. Yuki's sky blue eyes widen in a mixture of shock and awe, "T-t-t-they are moving!" she exclaimed with a smile over the life display. She counted, there were three, "Where did the other one go?" she looked around the room for the fourth butterfly unaware it was on her hair. She gave Aureliana a stare with a 'fangirl' glint in her eyes, "Can you do that with humans!?"

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Aizula

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Miss Hibiskiss

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:37 am
User Image

X
X

โŠฐโ—lAurelianaโ€™s eyes gleamed over with pure bliss over the girlโ€™s reaction. Responses like that are what gives her powers a positive boost. She gingerly stretched out her hand over to the top of the studentโ€™s hair and picked the butterfly from her hair, placing it on top of the keys. Instead of answering Yukiโ€™s question with words she flipped through the pages once again. She landed on one with a male drawn in it. He had tanned skin, russet hair and beautiful golden eyes. The artist had to keep her eyes closed on this one, her focus taking longer than with the butterflies. Just like with the insects, the man made with lead and color slowly began to take form. He turned to stare at both girls before stretching out his right arm, his fingers gripping at the edges of the paper as he pulled himself out. The 6ft tall man stood on the other side of the bench away from the piano, giving both ladies a bow. โ€œSo I can do it with humans, but there is a lot that goes into it to make sure it comes out right,โ€ she smiled over at the male figure that remained quiet and turned back to Yuki โ€œFor example, had it been an actual person, saaaay~ you,โ€ she pointed at the blue eyed student โ€œIf I had a drawing of you and remembered your voice, personality and such as I summoned the drawing, then that drawing would come out with the same voice and such,โ€ she turned back to the guy she had just summoned โ€œItโ€™s not like that with him, heโ€™s just someone I saw, but he has no voice put into him, at least not one that I can think of,โ€ she rubbed the back of her head โ€œIโ€™m sorry if that made no sense. Itโ€™s kinda hard to explain,โ€ Aureliana gave a short wave of her hand and both the butterflies and man disappeared.lโ—โŠฑ

โœฌ๐“›ocation: Music Studio โœฌ๐“’ompany: Yuki โœฌ๐“˜tems: Sketchbook and art tools โœฌ๐“ž.๐“ž.๐“’: The similarities is kinda scary xD

User Image
XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:42 pm
User Image
User Image Amnesic Student l Mood โžค: Broken(30%) l Location โžค: Music Studio l Company โžค: Opponent l Item/s โžค: Pendant & Bag l Earphones โžค: Not Playing

Yuki blinked when the girl reached towards her head and got the last butterfly off. She looked to Aureliana's again once she flipped through her sketch book and stopped at a page with a rather attractive and handsome male. Yuki's eyes were filled with curiosity as the man soon was pulling himself out of the sketchbook until he was standing 6ft tall. Yuki snapped her gaze away then turned her focus back to Aureliana when she explained how her powers work. She nodded her head, "No need, that makes sense." she said in understanding from the girl's description. Then something clicked, if Aureliana was able to touch the butterflies would that be the same for a human? She looked to the tall man, when she was reaching out; about to touch he already disappeared. She slightly pouted at her miss chance.

Yuki's gaze turned towards the window and notice it was getting late, and school was starting tomorrow. She turned to Aureliana, "That's a really cool ability you have. I wished I had it." she said in honesty. The angel reached out and took the pale blue eyed girl's hand with hers, "It's getting late, but first I would like to show you some of my artwork. It's only fair since I have seen yours." It was true that she has come across the other's piano playing and one of her drawings so it only fair she exposed her fair share. "We are artist right?" she smiled then dragged the girl towards the Girls' dorm.
+Exits+

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains: Yep X3

Aizula

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Miss Hibiskiss

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:12 pm
User Image

X
X

โŠฐโ—lThe smile stayed on her face as the girl complemented her abilities, in the back of her mind she wished that her family had seen it that way. Aurelianaโ€™s body tensed up when Yuki took her hand, but it only lasted a few seconds. She found it funny how her complexion seemed a whole lot darker when it was right next to someoneโ€™s who was a completely different shade. Her eyes traveled over to Yukiโ€™s blue eyes as she talked. Aurelianaโ€™s face lit up, she enjoyed looking at other peopleโ€™s work. โ€œOf course!โ€ She grabbed her belongings, before being taken off to the dorms, or she assumed considering how late it was.lโ—โŠฑ

~Exits~

โœฌ๐“›ocation: Music Studio โœฌ๐“’ompany: Yuki โœฌ๐“˜tems: Sketchbook and art tools โœฌ๐“ž.๐“ž.๐“’:

User Image
XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:25 pm
User Image
User Image

Shinda decided to stop by the great hall on her way to the Music Hall. She want to get there early today and maybe talk with Kazi. It would give time to try and explain what might have happened. Walking into the class with a danish in her mouth. Her ears perked up and twitched as she tried listening for anyone...though it was empty. Shinda walked in further and set her things down towards the front and sat down at the grand piano. Finishing her delicious pastry, Shinda tried to explore more of this new body of hers. Besides the ears and tails, she notices her chest was a bit bigger...she was going to need new clothes. perhaps on the weekend, she would force Nemesis to shop with her. Or maybe Athena and Ciri would join her. Shin also tried figure out how her tails worked. It was surely a funny sight to see.

โˆ‘Location โ†’โ†’|Music Hall |
โˆ‘ Current Theme โ†’โ†’ | To Zanarkand |
โˆ‘ Current Feelings โ†’โ†’ | Concerned |
โˆ‘ Thoughts โ†’โ†’| I need to talk to Kazi|
โˆ‘ Items โ†’โ†’| Phone, Guitar, and school bag. |
โˆ‘ Attire โ†’โ†’| Gothic Kimono |
โˆ‘ Spirit Affinity โ†’โ†’| Not Active |
โˆ‘ O.o.c โ†’โ†’| |

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:15 am
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood โžค: Loading l Location โžค: Music Studio l Company โžค: ??? l Item/s โžค: Scooby Snacks & Phone
โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„

Kazi walked through the hallway with his phone in his hand while wearing a bewilder facial expression. He kept reading the text over and over again from one of his star pupils.
'I'm so glad to have met all of you. You mean so much to me, it makes saying goodbye so very hard. I wish I could have spent more time with all of you.
I'm so glad to have met all of you. You mean so much to me, it makes saying goodbye so very hard. I wish I could have spent more time with all of you.
I'm so glad to have met all of you. You mean so much to me, it makes saying goodbye so very hard. I wish I could have spent more time with all of you.'

"..."
Did Shinda went back home? Was the news that bad? Did she fell into depression and decided to go to one of those mental hospitals? He would recommend one for Yuki but not Shinda. The thought of death didn't cross the music teacher mind, he has been teaching this student for four years and she didn't seem the type to cause suicide or something like that. Is she terminally ill? While his thoughts were racing they were immediately shut down by the familiar scent that was lingering in the air. "SHINDA!" With that in mind he quickly raced towards the music studio and skidding by the halls. He almost his his head by the closed door but remembered to open it and pop his head inside. What he saw he never expect.

Kazi's smiley face dropped and was replaced with pure confusion, he stared at the girl with fox ears along with multiple tails attached to her. Another fox student? Kazi expression went blank and his mouth was shaped like a straight line. He can tell this is a fourth year but she hasn't seen her around before, another new transfer student? After a long moment of silence Kazi raised his hand, "Yo." he greeted the student.

โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„

"Throw me to the wolves
And I'll returning leading the
pack"

Theme - Dark Choral Music - The Ashes Will Be Woken

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:51 am
User Image
User Image

Shinda was trying to figure out how her tails worked when something crossed her nose. It was a scent but it confused her...This whole Kitsune thing was just so freaking weird. Next thing she knew, Shinda heard someone enter the Music Hall. It was Kazimir! Though his expression was not too surprising. She did look completely different. "Kazi-Senpai! Oh my god Im sooo sorry for worrying you!" Shinda jumped up and ran over to Kazimir. Her Movements were the exact same as the old Shinda. "Its me Shinda, The Chapel Troublemaker~ I know I look totally different. I dont even know why it happened but I died came back to life woke up in the Hospital wing and I was like this..." Shinda motioned to the new features on her body. Shin held that classic Shinda smile that she always had before in the past years. No longer was she depressed, angry, or snappy.

โˆ‘ Current Feelings โ†’โ†’ | Concerned |
โˆ‘ Thoughts โ†’โ†’| I need to talk to Kazi|
โˆ‘ O.o.c โ†’โ†’| |

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:39 am
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood โžค: Loading l Location โžค: Music Studio l Company โžค: ??? l Item/s โžค: Scooby Snacks & Phone

Kazi kept staring at the student who claims it is Shinda? He slowly nodded at her explanation when in reality he was like '$ยฃ$%&$@ยฃ!' no words can comprehend. When she revealed the fact when she did indeed died, that would have explained the text message he got. Brought back to life? Kazi blinked once, twice, thrice when 'Shinda' was finish with her statement, he suddenly straightened up and looked unconvinced by her story. "Before anything happens, prove you are Shinda." he said, it's not like he doesn't trust but there are things at this school that deserves a double check. With that said he walked towards the piano, he placed his stuff on top of the musical instrument. "If you are Shinda, sing zis song but vithout your partner or beat drop." he gave her a toothy grin. He placed his hand on the monochrome keys and began playing a tune only The Chapel Troublemaker and her sidekick would know the words to the melody.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:42 pm
User Image
User Image

Listening to the start of the tune, Shinda knew exactly what song it was and her face lit up like the sun. Taking a deep breathe, when it came time to sing she sang her heart out. She didnt have a microphone, but Kazi taught her how to project her voice without one. Following each of the notes to the perfect degree, Shinda sang until Kazimir either stopped or finished the song.

โˆ‘ Current Feelings โ†’โ†’ | Happy |
โˆ‘ Thoughts โ†’โ†’| Yay! Singing~|
โˆ‘ O.o.c โ†’โ†’| I put the other song to give the voice example xP |

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:09 pm
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood โžค: HORROR l Location โžค: Music Studio l Company โžค: Shinda l Item/s โžค: Scooby Snacks & Phone

Before Kazi could make it to the chorus or even finish the song the werewolf already fainted that this kitsune in front of him is indeed Shinda, his head was rested lifelessly on top of the piano key. It took him approximately one minute to recover from unconsciousness. He slowly raised his head up and turned towards Shinda, "VHAT HAS PUBERTY DONE TO YOU!?!" He exclaimed with a mixture of shock and horror. This will take awhile to getting used to her new form, he stared at her sternly. "Don't let any pervert boy or sexual active person take advantage of you." he informed like he was a strict parent. Since his class is usual filled with mostly female he doesnt want any of them coming into his class because of boy problems, which he could be seen as a father figure. There was one thing still bugging him, he pointed his finger towards her tails. "Vhy fox zing?" he asked, why she was turned into a kitsune if she was neko this whole conversation would have taken a different direction.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Shinda stopped singing when she saw Kazi faint. Rushing over to him, she stayed by his side til he awoke. She jumped back when he yelled about her hitting Puberty."P-puberty?! I hit that a while ago...though I guess my voice changed slightly BUT that besides the point!" Shinda was nowreally embarrassed because SHE was the one going after a guy...but Kazi didnt need to know that. "Dont worry Kazi, I'll be fine. I have scary ghost friends that can save me haha." Shinda moved to the piano and sat down next to Kazi. When he asked why she was a Fox, Shinda only shrugged. "I Dont know. The truth is, The reason why I was acting so weird...I was being corrupted by a Spirit I made a deal with...dumb I know but I know it was demon til it was too late. Instead of risking the lives of everyone I cared for...I went to the church to be exorcised knowing it would kill me. When the demon was pulled out of me, it pulled my soul with it. I managed to hold the spirit long enough for Nemesis to kill it...Then Thanatos pulled my soul back to my body. After that, All I remember is waking up in the Hospital like this. I mean My father talked about an old Family curse that involved a Kitsune but it was just a Legend." Shinda moved one of her tails and laid it across her lap. "Im still not used to this at all. All of my normal clothes wont fit me anymore...ugh. Are there any clothes that accommodate tails? I mean other than Skirts and Kimonos..."

โˆ‘ Current Theme โ†’โ†’ | Tales of Beseria- Velvets Theme |
โˆ‘ Current Feelings โ†’โ†’ | Happy/embarrassed |
โˆ‘ Thoughts โ†’โ†’| Papa Kazi?|
โˆ‘ O.o.c โ†’โ†’| I put the other song to give the voice example xP |

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:52 am
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood โžค: Calm l Location โžค: Music Studio l Company โžค: Shinda l Item/s โžค: Scooby Snacks

'More zan zee voice.' Kazi added on why he said puberty hit. Kazi listened to her story about her off character behaviour, church, exorcism, soul, vice-headmaster, hospital, Family Curse. The list goes, that must have been a lot of things the music tutor had gone through especially when you come face to face with Death but managed by a slightly chance to come back alive. He had one thing to say, "Vell...as long as you are not dead." he said while ruffling the girl's hair.

Kazi looked to Shinda when she mentioned her clothing line mishap, he rubbed his chin. "Humans have tailbone but zee don't have tail." he stated the obvious fact that she wouldn't find a clothing shop that would suit her with all her multiple tails feature. "After full moon I cut some hole behind pants so tail kan come out." Besides turning into a full wolf in the full moon after that day he still is wolf but he can stand on two legs and can speak, like a furry creature(on his pic behind him) for 24 hours. Kazi ears perked up when he heard the bell rang, he clapped his hands. "Time for klass.~ Go make yourself komfort in your seat kause you are in for loooooong lecture." he said at her knowingly, he still wanted to give a long speech about types of music allowed in churches. He waved off, "Don't vorry I vouldn't say any names for zee newbies." he reassured keeping her identity anonymous.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers