Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Kitchen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:25 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: David l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Sayuri nodded happily at David's remark on sending someone her way for assistance. That would be so helpful! Thank you so much! Little Sachi shifted in her sleep and Sayuri quickly became quiet. Once the coast was clear, she let out a soft giggle. Looking at the clock, she gasped as how late it was. Oh goodness look how late it is! I need to get her into a bed... well have to wake up in 5 hours to cook again... Holding her daughter, Sayuri made her way to the kitchen door. She stopped and bowed lightly to David. Thank you once again for all your help~ Please don't hesitate to stop by when your hungry! With a smile, Sayuri took her little girl back to their room.

-Exit-

Current Theme ➤: ~Swing~

Poisonous Pumpkin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

David "D" Donovan
David nodded "It's no problem at all, besides even though I can't cook I know how hectic it can be." David would then look at the clock when the woman mentioned it "Oh yeah your right, I can't be late for my first day. It was a pleasure to meet you Sayuri." The man would then give a friendly nod in return to the woman's bow "of course after all I think i'm addicted to your cooking now." When Sayuri left David gave off a small smile, the woman was rather attractive however he wasn't going to pursue her romantically quite yet since they had just met. After standing around for a few minutes and thinking David decided to finally retire to his room.

(exit)

[Mood]: Normal [With]: Sayuri and Sachi [Dating]: no one

xX Yennefer Xx

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:02 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

It had just seemed like Sayuri was in the kitchen when she walked back into her favorite place in the school. Placing her little girl on the counter, Sayuri stretched and grabbed an apple. She began to cut the red fruit up into pieces and put them on a plate for Sachi. これわなんですか? Sayuri asked the little girl. She was asking the little girl what it was, which the Sachi smiled and pointed happily. それわりんごです!! Can you say it in English? Sachi's happy expression changed and she began to think hard. Ummm.... Stawbewwy? Sayuri let out a sigh but kept a smile on her face. Teaching this one English was harder then she thought.

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:38 pm
User Image

׺°”˜`Maxwell Carter`˜”°º×

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"WHO IN THE RIGHT MIND IS IN THE KITCHEN AT THIS HOUR!" A rough and nasty voice would be heard right outside the kitchen. The same voice that would now be inside the kitchen would now enter it, however that man that would stand before them did not look to be as nasty as the voice would depicts him. Well that may actually depend on how he looked without the mask on; his jaw line, cheekbones and eyes depicted a beautiful man. Maxwell looked around and winced at the sight of the light and oven, he disliked the kitchen already. Looking at the two that were in the room, a permanent glare in his eyes. "There is a curfew in place. A responsible parent would keep their child in their room at this hour. You should know what has happened recently" Yeah he may have just arrived here today but even he had heard about the teacher that had been murdered in their very own classroom. Fixing his shirt he walked over to a cabinet grabbing a cup and serving himself some water. For a second it would seem like the man was going to remove his mask but in what seemed like a blur in hand motions all the water in the glass was gone and his mask had not been removed. One would think that he simply spilled the water but no. Gulping Maxwell drank the water before simply placing the bottle down on the table.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Mind Your Own Business
LocationKitchen
CompanyA child and woman
FeelingAnnoyed
HealthOkay
ItemsCodex Umbra
OOCNothing

Codex Umbra Knows All

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:16 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Annoyed l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Both Sayuri and Sachi jumped when they heard the rather rude voice from outside the kitchen door. As the man walked into the room, Sayuri arched her brow and adjusted her glasses. Who is this man... She didn't sense a threat from him, but she did get an annoyed feeling in the pit of her stomach. Hello to you to sir~ Yes I am aware of the curfew. And if I allow her to sleep all day then she would never stay on schedule... Sayuri forced a smile. Sachi on the other hand grew very quiet and began to suck her thumb. To answer your earlier question, I am the school chef, it is my job to get up early to prepare the students meals. May I ask why you are here? Sayuri didn't want to be rude, but damn this man was not on her good side so far.

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:51 pm
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Greeting were only done to those who followed the rules and weren't in his bad side. Anyone who knew Maxwell would know that he didn't have a good side. When a sleep schedule was brought up a baffled look appeared on his face. "A sleep schedule? What kind of kid wake up so early? What kind of military sleep schedule is that?" Did this one take him as an idiot? Or perhaps she was an idiot for putting such a weird sleep schedule for the little girl who stayed quiet. That was good children were better seen and not heard. When her occupation was brought up he took a better look at her, eyeing her from head to toe. "Where's your hairnet? Should I expect hair in my food? Also what kind of clothing are you wearing? Might as well be naked my gawd! I heard a some noise coming from here and came to check it out. Also a glass of water if you must know" Maxwell would say crossing his arms. "Is that any way to dress in front of a child?!" A lot of judgement coming from Maxwell.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Mind Your Own Business
LocationKitchen
CompanyA child and woman
FeelingAnnoyed
HealthOkay
ItemsCodex Umbra
OOCNothing

Codex Umbra Knows All

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:16 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Irritated l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

The more this man spoke, the more Sayuri wanted to change and eat him. But that would be a very bad idea. Trying very hard to keep a smile on her face, she took a deep breath. I'm sorry, however how I raise my child is my business and mine alone. I thank you for your concern though. Sayuri took a step to shield Sachi from this man's view. In all my years of cooking, not once has anyone found a hair in their food. I can assure you that you are safe...as for my clothes, these are from my village back home. If it so pleases you I will make sure to wear an apron in your presence you "majesty" Sayuri was becoming very cross. Her smile began to fade, and her tone began to grow more annoyed, more scary. Adjusting her glasses with her index finger, she crossed her arms and stared at him with a blank face. If this man was seriously a teacher then the Headmaster had a serious issue with taste. There is a perfectly good staff room filled with beverages and other delightful items. Perhaps you would find something more....to your liking there.

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:49 pm
User Image

Of course she would say those lines, its like a script given to every parent who couldn't justify their actions. "This said by every bad parent" While he didn't exactly say it to her face, he didn't whisper it either in fact there was no doubt she heard what he said. Not that Maxwell gave any care in the world. When the woman started to talk about how not once in her life she had a customer have hair in their food. "Right. Either they were too dumb to notice are they simply didn't mention it. Those two are way less likely than hair falling off like it naturally does." Even if there hadn't been any hair falling off he was pretty sure it was a major health code violation. He truely wondered if the headmaster even interviewed the people he hired, just a few minutes of talking to her and he could tell she was incompetent. Then Sayuri did something told most kids at a young age, don't poke the bear. The glare he had only became more intense the tone in his voice for now on was filled with anger. "Yes yes it's from your village my mistake. Clearly that makes it way better" Every word filled with sarcasm. "That would please me. Since apparently only royalty have common decency and aren't dress as a whore" Yeah he said it. He wasn't ashamed of saying it either or, the fact there was a kid there didn't change anything either. Even if that kid was the woman's daughter. Soon the woman very obviously tried to get him to leave but Maxwell will be the one getting the last word. "Of course I'll go check it out. After all everything here is revolting" Taking a glance at both the woman and the daughter before heading towards the exit.

Mind Your Own Business
LocationKitchen
CompanyA child and woman
FeelingAnnoyed
HealthOkay
ItemsCodex Umbra
OOCNothing

Codex Umbra Knows All

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:13 am
User Image

l Mood ➤: Furious l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Her eye twitched as she listened to this man speak. Nothing she said would make the situation any better. She stood there as he called her a bad parent, as he called her a whore, and as he judged her ways. Be the bigger person... be the bigger person for your daughter.... Sayuri kept trying to tell herself.

However, Sayuri's composure broke when he said that one word. She had it with this man. Sayuri walked up to the man, her heels clicked on the hard floor. She stopped and all that could be heard was a very loud smack. For her size, Sayuri put a lot of force behind her slap. You can say whatever the hell you want to me, but you WILL NOT TALK ABOUT MY CHILD LIKE THAT!

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:18 pm
User Image

Maxwell was quick to notice the fast pace footsteps, turning around he certainty didn't expect the slap that he received. The shock was only momentary as he would grab the hand that had harmed him. Yanking the cook to be in front of him, it would be almost romantic if it weren't for the fact he was glaring down at her and clenching her hand tightly. Tightly enough to leave a mark. "Listen here. Words are words. Every action was repercussions however since you parasite is here. I'll give you this one warning" Maxwell snapped before letting her go and pushing her away. His glare would then be turned to the little girl, "You should leave too, brat" Placing a hand on his temple, dark whispers of destruction filled his head. On his free hand, shadows would manifest a book. The Codex Umbra, he absolutely hated the book and the fact he couldn't get rid of it.

Mind Your Own Business
LocationKitchen
CompanyA child and woman
FeelingPissed
HealthOkay
ItemsCodex Umbra
OOCNothing

Codex Umbra Knows All

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:13 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Furious l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

The man yanked her close and squeezed her hand, enough to where it hurt. Sayuri didn't flinch, she did her best to stand strong in front of her daughter. She was beyond mad at this man. Again, she didn't care about what he called her, or how he was treating her. She cared that Sachi was watching all of this. Once the man let go and pushed her away, Sayuri turned to her daughter. 今すぐ寝室に戻ってください. Sachi nodded her head. The little girl was soon engulfed in a pink fame. Coming out from the flame was a baby kitsune. The small creature hopped off the counter and ran out of the kitchen. Sayuri smiled as she watched her daughter leave. Returning her gaze to the man, her smile quickly vanished and she pushed her way past him rather roughly. If you so wish as to settle this, Courtyard. Now.

-Exit-

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:34 pm
User Image

Was that Japanese? Maxwell wasn't born very pleased when people decided to speak another language in his presence. It was extremely rude however he didn't really care enough to stay in the area until he noticed the little girl suddenly disappear. Flame came out from the girl and she became a kitsune then ran from the building. With her gone he felt a should shove last him and the cook started to talk about settling things out in the courtyard. "I warned you" Maxwell said and followed right behind her,

Mind Your Own Business
LocationKitchen
CompanyA child and woman
FeelingPissed
HealthOkay
ItemsCodex Umbra
OOCEXIT

Codex Umbra Knows All

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:00 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm-ish l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Boss l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

The chef smiled as she entered the kitchen. This was her safe space, her happy place. Looking around, everything was nice and clean, just how she left it. Walking to the fridge, Sayuri began to search for something raw for her boss. Not finding nothing in their main fridge, Sayuri walked closer to the back to check. Thankfully, she found just what she was looking for.

Waking back out to the headmaster, Sayuri flopped down a rather large fish. Is this what you were thinking? I can fillet it and make some sushi if you would like me too. It wouldn't take me too long~ The chef gave her boss a happy smile. She was just gad her shipment came in.

Current Theme ➤: Insert

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:07 pm

Mood ➤: Hunger l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Chef l Item/s ➤: N/A
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Lucius followed Sayuri to the kitchen the first thing he notice was how clean the place was which pleased him. Lucius patiently waited in the kitchen for Sayuri when she went to the back to get something. When the woman made her appearance he widen his eyes at the size of the fish she was carrying. He smiled as he leaned against the counter, "Do what you want to do as long as it's not bake or fried.~" he rested his elbow on the counter and his face on top of his hand. He was going to ask if the chef could make some sauce but he put that aside as he was afraid it would interfere with his current tastebuds. He looked around the kitchen. "Do we also have pig blood around here~?" he asked innocently. That wasn't a very off question since pig blood curd, also known as “blood tofu” or “blood pudding”, is a popular Cantonese delicacy in Hong Kong and southern China, the woman looked like her comfort zone was lean towards asian cuisine.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:24 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm-ish l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Boss l Item/s ➤: Food & a Knife l Current Form ➤: Human

Sayuri looked at the man as he asked for blood, well pigs blood. It really wasn't so uncommon to hear for her, since she had usd it in her past cooking days. Walking to the back fridge once more, the chef returned with a container full of a red liquid. Like this? I brought some from home that I made. I use it in my Pho soup... its congealed however is that alright? She placed the container on the counter and smiled.

Picking up a very sharp knife, Sayuri began to cut up the fish. To most, it looked complicated. First you had to slice open and de-bone the fish. Then you could start to slice it for food. Salmon was the best fish to eat fresh, since the producers prepare them before hand. To Sayuri, this challenge was like second nature. The man didn't have to wait long. The chef placed a plate full of sashimi in front of him. There you go~ Would you like any sauce or ginger with it? the woman asked happily as she began to clean her knife.

Current Theme ➤: Insert

XxIce_ReaperxX

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas