Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Girls' Dormitory
Room - 105 [Closed Temp] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 5:04 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Evie l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri grinned as Evie slowly began to give in. She was totally winning this battle. Haha she won't find out if we don't go to the chapel silly~ we will be in the clear! Besides we can also get and eat some yummy ice cream! Oh or snow cones!!! Ciri placed her cheeks as she began to think about snow cones. She loooooooved a good snow cone

User Image

Kawakas

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 5:17 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"
╔═══════════════════════════User Image
║Health: 1500/1800
╠═══════════════════════════
║ Skills: Blink, Ice Projection, Ice Block
╚═══════════════════════════

Evie narrowed her eyes at the witcheress, her idea was... enticing to the winter witch. The only thing that kept Evie from going with her plan was the fact the grilling Ms.Yen would give her if they got caught. The woman scared her she wasn't afraid to admit that.

She groaned, pulled a pillow and hugged it close, taking in the rose-y scent.
'Fiine...but if she catches us, I'm totally gonna sell you out.'

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 5:40 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Evie l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

She smiled at the winter witch. Ciri could remember when she was young and didn't want to learned about certain monsters, she would sneak out of the keep and go for a horse ride. Yen never liked it, but Ciri rarely got into trouble.

Hehe alright! It's a deal! And no backing out at the last minute missy!! She watches as Evie take in her perfume that almost always transferred on to Ciri's stuff. HAha if you like the scent you can always borrow it~ Roses are my favorite ~

User Image

Kawakas

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 6:20 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

Evie opened her mouth to retort, no one challenged Evie the Winter Witch! She never backed down on her promises! Then she heard the next words that came out of Ciri's mouth. Her cheeks brightened considerably, she felt them heating up. The winter witch hid her face in the pillow, accidentally whiffing the Witcheress' perfume much more. 'No!' She threw the pillow at Ciri's face. 'I-I-mean no I wasn't sniffing-' Evie stopped, realizing how ridiculous that sounded. 'I mean..I mean..'

Realizing she was caught, she quickly brought her palm up the side of her head and blasted herself with ice. She dropped back on the bed, mildly aware of her surroundings from the sudden ice blast.

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 7:09 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Scared l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Evie l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri laughed while Evie hugged the pillow. She was really beginning to love watching the winter witch grow embarrassed. Haha Evie chill hon, your fi-- Ciri witnessed the winter witch blast herself and fall back onto the bed. Her heart sank.

To Evie, that blast probably felt like a nice cool breeze, but to Ciri... E-Evie...? Evie?!?! She grabbed Evie by the shoulders and began to violently shake her.

User Image

Kawakas

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 7:44 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

The Winter Witch had a lopsided grin as the Witcheress shook her, in response the half-dazed Evie stuck her tongue out all so slightly. 'Yure too sheazy, Pandur.' She said, her speech slurred. 'Im..the..THE..wintur wetch..Frez everythink.' She giggled, her head bobbing side to side. She could hear the Ice Wraith booming in her mind, about what she didn't know nor care to.

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 1:02 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Scared l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Evie l Item/s ➤: Sword & Hot Towel
User Image

Ciri wasn't sure what to do, she started to panic. She grabbed Evie and held her close while she tried to figure out how to get the winter witch back to her normal self. F**K! Evie why would you do that?! Hold on! Hold on! Ciri looked around trying to find something, anything! Warm towel? Ciri laid Evie back down on the bed and jump off it, however she forgot about her ankle. She heard the bone snap more and felt a sharp pain. Great.

Ciri tried not to pay much attention to her ankle, instead hobbling into the bathroom to find a towel. Running it under hot water, Ciri wrung it out and limped back to the bed. Cradling Evie once more, Ciri put the hot towel to the winter witches temples and forehead. If she had frozen her brain at least this would melt it...right?

User Image

Kawakas

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 5:17 pm
Evie "The Winter Witch"

'You smel su gud, Pandur.' She said as Ciri pulled her close, her arms were already halfway around the witcheress when she pulled away, much to Evie's chagrin.

Evie groaned from the loss of touch, squirming and giggling to herself on the bed that smell so much of roses. Then something hot touched her head and decided to stay there, she winced. 'I l-l..ove the heat!' She gritted her teeth.

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 8:24 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Scared l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Evie l Item/s ➤: Sword & Hot Towel
User Image

Shhhh...don't speak Polar bear....Just get better.... Ciri was almost in tears. Why did Evie do something like this? Why would she hurt herself....She kept the hot towel on the winter witches head while she rocked her. Ciri's mind went to a bunch of places on what could work. Maybe another witcher potion, maybe mother....what could she do?? Should she get help?

User Image

Kawakas

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 9:41 pm
Evie "The Winter Witch"

'Mhmmwha?'
Evie mumbled dumbly, feeling herself in motion and the scent of roses stronger than ever. She sighed, feeling her mind coming back together. She should've known the witcheress would panic, but some part of her thought Ciri would know ice didn't do nothing for her except maybe soothe her.

'I'm fine, Panda.' She muttered, her face flushing from the close proximity/

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 10:06 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Hearing Evie speak in her usual tone caused Ciri to breath again. She put the rag down and embraced the winter watch. Ciri said nothing, made no sound, but couldn't help a few tears from rolling down her cheek. To avoid making any crying sounds, she bit her lip. Something Evie couldn't see with the embrace. You idiot....you idiot...why would you do a stupid thing like that...why.... she thought as she held onto Evie tightly.

User Image

Kawakas

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 9:11 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

'Panda,'
She said louder, Ciri didn't seem to have heard the first time. 'I'm fine.' Evie slid her hand around Ciri's neck, patting her head gently as she held the witch. Luckily she had blasted herself in the face beforehand, she didn't want to know how red she would've turned if she hadn't.

'I'm alright see?'
She whispered, 'You should know ice doesn't do anything to me.'

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 10:37 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Sad l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Evie l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri shook her head. I don't care....please...don't ever do that again....at least not around me.... Her voice was shaking. Ciri did know the winter witch wasn't affected by ice. But watching her injure herself like that, really scared Ciri. Pulling back, Ciri wiped her tears off her cheeks, smearing black everywhere. She tried to look away fast enough for Evie not to see.

User Image

Kawakas

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 7:20 pm
Evie "The Winter Witch"

Evie wanted to giggle though it hardly seemed to be a good situation, it was too adorable how the Witcheress took to her so quickly for some reason. All Evie thought of herself was a mischievous brat. 'Huh, well okay.' She said, stiff as a log in Ciri's embrace.

Ciri's embrace.

Her face started to glow red,'Um...Can ya let me go now?'

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 10:05 pm
User Image
l Mood ➤: Sad l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Evie l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri nodded her head, avoiding the winter witch access to see her face, which was smeared in black. She let go, and turned away, her back towards Evie.

There was many reasons Ciri worried, but mainly it was that she just couldn't see anyone else she loved get hurt because of her. Maybe all I do is bring calamity and destruction to those around me... perhaps I should distance myself from others... maybe that is best for me... Ciri thought is silence ad she began to rub her leg. In panicking over Evie, Ciri had further injured herself and she hurt.

Current Theme➤: ~Castle~

Kawakas

Girls' Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas