Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
To Find a Gym Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 5:17 pm
"Alright, alright," Keiko said calmly, putting her Pokemon back in their balls one by one. "Now, what's going on?" she asked, trying to get the woman to explain why she was acting the way she was.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 5:38 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"Alright, alright," Keiko said calmly, putting her Pokemon back in their balls one by one. "Now, what's going on?" she asked, trying to get the woman to explain why she was acting the way she was.

Toren would do the same, just letting Keiko take the reigns for now as he stood back and remained silent.

"The Shadow Pokemon plague! Don't you know!? I've been out here patrolling the area for months now, waiting for any signs of infection spreading through this area. Just the other day I spotted a Kecleon that was showing some signs of shadowification but then I lost it. It's known to attack people so when I heard you were attacked by it I got paranoid."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 5:56 pm
Keiko started to say that the Kecleon that attacked her didn't seem to be Shadowified, but she realized that she didn't know much about the shadowification process. "I hope you find it," she said finally, not sure how to react.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 6:13 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Keiko started to say that the Kecleon that attacked her didn't seem to be Shadowified, but she realized that she didn't know much about the shadowification process. "I hope you find it," she said finally, not sure how to react.

"As do I." She said, taking out some sort of strange device, pointing it at Toren and Keiko for a bit before letting out a sigh and stashing it away. "Okay, my styler isn't picking up any residual Shadow energy on either of you so I guess I panicked for nothing. Sorry about that." She said with a nervous laugh.

"Whatever, let's get going, cuz." Toren said to Keiko, shooting the ranger a scowl before kicking off on his bike and heading over the bridge.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 6:18 pm
"Yeah," Keiko sighed, shotting the Ranger a sympathetic look before riding off after Toren, the pair heading along the bridge.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 1:51 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"Yeah," Keiko sighed, shotting the Ranger a sympathetic look before riding off after Toren, the pair heading along the bridge.

The pair would pass over the bridge and make it to the other side, now riding up a hill along side the pristine river which flowed below. Toren would stop just once and plop down on the ground, the man apparently wanting to take a break.

"I'm a little winded yo!" He said with a laugh, taking out his Pokegear and pulling up a map. "Looks like we're almost halfway to Foretree City, cuz." He informed the girl, stashing the device away after. "Shadow Pokemon, I think I caught a breeze or two about that mess. Something you guys are dealing with, cuz?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 3:46 pm
"Not that I'm aware of," Keiko said in between deep breaths, the ride uphill taking a lot out of her, as well. "At least, I've never had to deal with it before."  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 5:32 pm
Toren would nod in response to Keiko, turning his attention to the setting sun in the distance. "Gonna be dark here soon, yo. Think we should high tail it for Foretree?" He asked the girl for input.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 5:50 pm
"Yeah, I'd rather not get caught out here at night. No telling what might happen," Keiko sighed, before getting back on her bike.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 3:09 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"Yeah, I'd rather not get caught out here at night. No telling what might happen," Keiko sighed, before getting back on her bike.

The pair would get back on their bikes and head further north, continuing up the hills. About fifteen minutes later they would both notice it had gotten considerably darker, though not because the sun was almost set, instead some storm clouds had rolled in and it was now beginning to sprinkle.

"So not cash! It's gonna rain, cuz." Toren shouted to Keiko as he tried to speed up and hopefully make it to Foretree before it started to pour, but not too much longer after he had spoke to Keiko and sped up did it start to rain even harder. Keiko would notice, but Toren apparently didn't, a big building in the distance, just over the hill with its lights on. Maybe they could hang out there?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 3:14 pm
"Up there!" Keiko yelled trying to speak over the rain. She would point in the direction of the distant lights, but she didn't know if he'd be able to see them or not due to all the moisture in the air.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 3:56 pm
Toren would whip his head around towards the direction Keiko was pointing out, immediately spotting the faint glow of the lights in the distance. How he didn't see that before was anyone's guess. With a new direction in mind the man would peddle even faster, heading straight towards the building ahead.

Soon enough they would both make it to the two story structure in the middle of nowhere. Toren's first thought was why such a large building was here, though if he could see the sign to his left he would see that this was the weather institute. Regardless the man immediately rushed inside, the sliding glass doors allowing him entrance, the man even taking his bike in with him without a second thought.

"Uh...can I help you?" A lady sitting behind a desk asked as the Snagems barged in, at least one of them with their muddy bike.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 4:07 pm
Keiko had the forethought to leave the worn-out rental outside. But before she could explain herself to the clerk, Ralta teleported back to Keiko's side. "Sorry I vanished. That thing that grabbed you had some gnarly negative energy to it, and I got the feeling it was contagious, so I bailed."

"So the Ranger was right," Keiko gasped. It took work for her to keep up with Toren at his top speeds. Not worrying about Rala further, Keiko would turn her attention to the clerk. "S-sorry to bother you, miss. We're just trying to get out of the rain."  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 4:42 pm
The lady would eye up Keiko and Toren for a bit longer before letting out a sigh and pointing at the door. "Can you at least put your bike outside, sir?" She asked Toren.

It was only then would the man finally realize he brought the bike in, letting out a nervous laugh as she looked down at the contraption he was holding onto. "Ha! Sorry, cuz." He said to the lady, then proceeding to lead the bike out, leaning it up against the outside of the building before walking back in.

As the man entered the lady would come back from around the desk with two towels in hand, handing one to each of the visitors. "Believe it or not we deal with a lot of wet people around here, for one reason or another."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 4:45 pm
"Thank you," Keiko said meekly before taking the towel and drying herself off with it gently. 'We appreciate your hospitality. It's been kinda crazy crossing this route today."  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff