Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:56 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Excited l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Yennefer & Students l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Just as the teacher was about to answer Valeria, a young woman with green eyes and ashen hair walked up. She stood a bot shorter then their teacher, and carried a sword on her back. Good morning Yennefer! Surprised to see me? I came in last night! Ciri, for this was the girls name, smiled at Miss Yennefer. She mimicked their teachers pose, by placing her hands on her hips. In the eyes of the teacher this was normal, but to anyone who didn't know their relationship would think it was beyond rude.

User Image

User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Pissed l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Students l Item/s ➤: None l ~Current Motivation~

User Image

As the girl with ashen hair and green eyes walked up to her, Yennefer suddenly felt a huge wave of worry, anger, and disbelief. Her hands made fists on her hips and she glared at the new girl. Ciri what are you doing here?! You are not suppose to be here do you understand me?! Yen tried desperately to not be too loud for the other students to hear, but that was impossible. Yennefer shook her head and let out a huge sigh. Does your father know you are here? Everyone in that house is suppose to look after you and yet here you are. They cant do their own jobs!

Ciri opened her mouth to speak, but Yennefer shut that down. She began to rub her temples, for she felt a headache was coming on. I will have to have a chat with your father. And you? I will deal with you later. Her voice was stern as she pointed for Ciri to enter the training grounds. It was going to be a long day after all.

Yennefer turned her attention back to Valeria. It took her a minute, but she did respond to the girl. We will be practicing archery, but as for the horses I don't believe we have any...I will talk to the headmaster about them for class. If approved however, there will be daily tasks for the students... Horses are a lot of work you know.

Yennefer turned her head back out to see if there were any more students coming to class. What other surprises are in store... she thought

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:19 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: !$%^&%!? l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Yennefer & Student l Item/s ➤: None
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"YOU ARE MARRIED!?!" A loud yell was called from the entrance of the area, the voice belonged to the stunned dark haired headmaster staring at Yennefer with utter shock and confusion. He was walking around the school and decided how the P.E teacher was doing after her first class but after hearing the word 'father' from her mouth, he went ballistic. He ran his hands through his hair still confused, why she didn't tell that bit of information when they were getting 'cozy' with their flames at the attic. It would have been the perfect time to kill it and say, 'I'm married.' even though it hurts. It would have taken their relationship a whole different direction. "WHY YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!?" his still at a state of shock he was falling for a married woman.

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Wishing for Popcorn l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: People l Item/s ➤: None
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄( -_・) ︻┻┳══━一

Valeria was surprised about the little family reunion happening between the teacher and the other girl that is actually her daughter? She stared at the scene in awe and her eyes turned to a loud voice calling by the entrance of the area. 'Oh, more drama.~' this actually cheered up Valeria about the noticeboard but she wished she had a large bucket of popcorn to watch the scene unfold before her.

一═┳︻( ̄- ̄メ)▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Cry some more, Run while you can.
You little babies don't stand a chance.
They call me heavy this is my gun.
When she starts spinning you better run~"

Theme - Team Fortress 2 Rap by JT Machinima - "Meet the Crew"

Out.Of.Chains:

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:31 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Mad l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Yennefer & Students & Some Guy l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri, who was now 10 steps away from Yennefer quickly turned around. No one was going to yell at her mother like that an live. She reached for her sword but stopped when she processed what he had asked her. S**t, who is he and why does he care? Ciri lowered her hand away from her sword and thought about the scenario.

1) Mother tells me that she will talk to her "father" later
2) Man gets mad at her being married.
3) Man doesn't realize Yennefer isn't married and I'm adopted.

That was it! Whoever he was doesn't know that she's adopted and she has two co-parents! Ciri started to walk back, when she noticed that Yen had a hurt look on her face, she had never seen that before.

Hey, a**hole! She's not married! Do you see a ring?! Don't talk to her like that, or I'll let you meet my blade! Ciri's green glowed with anger as Lucius hurt the only true parent she had.

Ciri had no idea that this was the headmaster.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:46 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Anger, Sad l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Students and Lucius l Item/s ➤: None l ~Current Motivation~

User Image

Yennefer was shocked to see that Lucius was there, and all the anger and hurt flooded back into her body. There was so much she wanted to say, but hearing his words felt like she was shot in the heart. As she opened her mouth to say something, what did she hear? Her lovely daughter defending her by cussing out the headmaster. Great.

Yennefer shot her head back at Ciri, her eyes glowing red. Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon!!! You be quiet and apologize do you understand me?! Ciri did have a point though. Yen never wore a ring. Nor did Ciri carry the same last name.

Yennefer looked at her students and then back at Lucius. Tears welled in her eyes as she bit her lip to avoid them from falling. Her eyes were dull, lifeless, and a greyish purple Yen's voice became low, enough for Lucius to here, but not the rest of her students. I am not married. In fact, Ciri's "father" and me never were. He is the one who gave her to me after he found her. And you know what else? There was a time I thought he loved me. However it was just an illusion. Do you know how it feels, to have the person you thought loved you, leave you for someone else? Do you know what it feels like when its your best friend? Who had been living under the same roof as you for years? Do you? Because I do. I thought you were different. Yennefer looked to the side, it was all coming out now.

But no, he left me, just like you did. You left me, bleeding, in pain, and with my heart crushed in that hospital bed. I admit I don't know what I expected, I guess someone who could...could only love me and be by my side. Yen's voice was monotone. She did everything in her power to keep from crying, and she failed. A single tear rolled down her cheek as she looked him dead in the eyes. Are you happy?

User Image

O.O.C ---->Soooo yea...

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: ... l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Yennefer & Student l Item/s ➤: None

Lucius was taken back by Ciri's outburst on his false suspicion. That cleared his question but that didn't mean the leave the girl off the hook even if she is Yennefer's daughter. He opened his mouth to say something but was caught off when Yen spoke up. He instantly knew something was wrong when she approached him with teary eyes.

Lucius wasn't aware of her past love life living in false love. He didn't stare at her in sadness or pity, he wore an emotionless look with his eyes a dark red wine colour. He shook his head. "No I wouldn't because my best friend is dead anyways. Did I ignore your call for help? Did I left you to die by that demon? Did I not protect you? I left you with people that I trust and care for to take care of you. The only reason why I left was because I didn't want to show my 'Other' self because I was scared you would be afraid of me and never look at me the same way again like most people have done in the past." he explained his reason why he left the hospital so soon he just didn't know she would take it that personally. "I didn't know you would take it that way. Do really think I would do a cowardice thing like that?" he asked while searching for an answer in her eyes, he averted his gaze downwards. "I was so happy to hear someone, tell me to embrace my true self. It was also the first time I actually felt... butterflies in my stomach..." he said while gazing at once beautiful bright lavender purple eyes filled with life but were now dull greyish purple that were lifeless and held a lot of pain.
"I'm sorry..."

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:14 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Crying l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Students and Lucius l Item/s ➤: None l ~Current Motivation~

User Image

Yennefer couldn't breath. As Lucius mentioned his friend's passing, she lost it. The water works began, as her mascara now became her blush. You are such an idiot....your nothing but an idiot... Yen thought to herself. Nothing she said would make that any better.

Was she being petty? Was she playing this card to get him to run back to her apologetic? No. She was scared that this would end up like her past, and thanks to her words, her actions, it was doing just that. Yen heard him mention his "other" self and she drew a blank. His other self..? I don't care about that...I...I.... Yennefer looked up at him, her make-up ruined and tears rolling down her cheeks. Her eyes, though not fully back to being bright, turned an interesting shade of pink . Being careful not to raise her voice for her students to hear, she spoke. Do you think I care about your "other" self? You, yourself, any part of you is you! It IS what makes you you! Every part of you...is your true self...the self that I began to fall in love wi-- Yen quickly bit her lip.That dreaded word, something she felt but never felt back her whole life. The word that made her heart hurt.

That was the reason she was angry. That's why she was upset, why she was crying. Yen had fallen for him, and she believed in her heart she had lost him.

That's why I can't sleep at night....I can't think straight....the butterflies....you..... She looked down. Yen didn't want him to see her like this...

User Image

O.O.C ---> Students get no homework for like a month

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Love l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Yennefer & Students l Item/s ➤: None

Lucius was surprised to see a shade of pink he hasn't seen her with both. He arch his brow when she didn't finish her sentence, he continued to staring at her trying to get a better look at her face. So that's why she also couldn't sleep last night, butterflies. He let out a soft chuckle. He reached over and gentle took her cheek with his soft palm of his hand, and turned her head up towards him so they'll make eye contact. "So that's the reason." he said softly, not caring of the students presents. He leaned in closer to Yennefer until he closed his eyes and his soft sweet lips pressed gently against another pair of lips. After a few seconds he broke the kiss and move his face an inch away from hers, "I fell in love with you too." he finished her sentence and gaze at her lovingly with his red to her pink while wearing a genuine warm smile while caressing her soft cheek with his thumb wiping the tears away.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:15 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Love l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Students & Lucius l Item/s ➤: None l ~Current Motivation~

User Image

Yennefer heard his chuckle. This is it..its over....this is it.... she repeated in her head. It wasn't until Yen felt his hand on her cheek that her mind went blank. Their eye contact made her heart race, and her eyes glowed a bright purple.

Lucius's next action made her heart skip. As his lips lightly pressed against hers, Yen's eyes turned a bright pink, and were once again filled with happiness and life. Their lips parted and Lucius said that dreadful word...

Except this time that word made Yennefer feel happy. She couldn't help but let more tears roll down her cheeks, but they were not tears of sorrow. No, these were tears of happiness, true happiness. And this time, someone used that word towards her. Someone loved her.

Overcome with relief and joy, Yen gave him a smile he had never seen before. She stood on her tip toes, and wrapped her arms around him, embracing him. Well, as much as a 5'7 foot woman could embrace a 6'3 foot tall man. Lucius I...I... This took her a moment, this was defiantly new to her. I love you~ Yennefer whispered into his ear.

User Image

O.O.C ---->Me right now

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:27 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Wat l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Yennefer, Evie, Valeria, & Some Guy l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri. who was a good 10 feet away still, watched in shock. What the hell....what is this? Who is he and when did they meet?! Ciri gave everyone the look. She looked back at Valeria and Evie, and then back at her mother now hugging on a guy she had never seen before. Ciri crossed her arms and frowned.

What the hell just happened? What is happening? What? I don't understand...

Ciri then did what Yennefer had done earlier. She stood there in confusion and rubbed her temples. I should have stayed at home..

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:03 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Love/Happy l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Yennefer & Students l Item/s ➤: None

Lucius smiled brightly when he heard the three magic words. He picked her while hugging her waist and did a quick spin of happiness then placed her gently down on the ground. He touched her forehead with his, "I love you too.~" he respond back.

Lucius finally took notice of his surroundings and let out a nervous laugh at the students' presence. She looked to the girl with the scar and chuckled at her expression. "Hmm, nothing~ Just a miracle. Oh! I forgot to introduce myself, my names is Lucius Videl the headmaster of this school. You must be Ciri right?" he asked with a kind smile, though a punishment was in order for back talking to an elder like that, the outburst wasn't far away from his mind. Though he did understand she was trying to protect her mother. He blinked at Valeria's question then curiously glanced over at Yen, she is the teacher.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: People l Item/s ➤: None
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄( -_・) ︻┻┳══━一

Valeria was watching the two grown-ups interaction the whole time with wide eyes and a gaping mouth, though she couldn't really hear them she was reading their lips. She placed both hands on her mouth feeling bashful to witness such a sight. She looked to the girl with green eyes and couldn't help but fall on the ground with her back at the girl's priceless expression. She wrapped her stomach from the laughter, "Zee headmaster and Ms Yen have set sail.~" she answered her questions. she never expect this and she was very thankfully she attend class forgetting her past troubles away. "Real question iz, does zat mean class is over?" she giggled playfully, she wasn't going to keep a straight face throughout the class. She has stories to tell Selene!

一═┳︻( ̄- ̄メ)▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Cry some more, Run while you can.
You little babies don't stand a chance.
They call me heavy this is my gun.
When she starts spinning you better run~"

Theme - Team Fortress 2 Rap by JT Machinima - "Meet the Crew"

Out.Of.Chains:

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:19 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Love & Happy l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Lucius, Ciri, Evie, Val l Item/s ➤: None

User Image

Yennefer let our a happy giggle as Lucius lifted her up and spun her around. For the first time, she felt like she was flying. Lucius..~ She smiled as their foreheads touched, and looked up at him.

Yen's face grew a pink shade as she too realized that it was still the class period. Her eyes met Ciri, who was misbehaving at her finest. Oh god...Ciri please don't mess this up... Yen gave a sigh and looked over at Lucius. That is my daughter..Cirilla.

Ciri looked nothing like her mother. Ashen hair and green eyes.

User Image

User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Screwed l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Yennefer, Evie, Val, Lucius l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri looked at Lucius with her arms crossed. She was not impressed by what had just happened in front of her. When she heard both Lucius and Val say "headmaster", Ciri's eyes grew wide, and she looked at both Evie & Val. Are you f**king serious?! No one told me this was the headmaster! I'm so screwed....

Well. Her fate was sealed. Ciri took a hard swallow and walked over to Lucius and her mother. Hello...yes my name is Ciri Mr. Videl.... She glanced at her mother, who was not happy with her. Not many could see it in Yennefer's eyes, but Ciri could. She felt a bead of sweat forming.

I'm sorry for my language...

Yennefer spoke up to Ciri. Trust me my dear Ciri, you will be once I'm finished with you.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:36 pm
Evie "The Winter Witch"
╔═══════════════════════════User Image
║Health: 1800/1800
╠═══════════════════════════
║ Skills: Blink, Ice Projection, Ice Block
╚═══════════════════════════

Alot happened during the small time space,
Evie heard Val ask her a question, and was about to answer when Ciri dropped in.
She looked happy enough, announcing her arrival to her mother.

Evie thought it'd be one of those bitter-sweet reunions, when the mom got angry for a minute then relieved.
It seemed to follow her expectations for abit,
then by the end of it all, Ms.Yen was in the embrace of a taller, dashing man.
The headmaster.

That escalated pretty quickly.
Then Ciri turned to her and Val so suddenly.
'Haven't met the headmaster, wouldn't have known.' She answered easily.

Hearing the warning from Ms.Yen, Evie suppressed the urge to gulp.
Heh, she felt sorry for Ciri.
For all it's worth, it was definitely annoying to have a relative as a teacher.

The Winter witch turned to Val, 'Nope, I don't know anyone with ponies. I rode them alot before though!' She beamed.

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:03 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Love & Happy l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Lucius, Ciri, Evie, Val l Item/s ➤: None

User Image

Yennefer smiled and clapped her hands together. Class was still in session after all, and this was her last class of the day. Alright class, I'm going to have you work on an exercise. Hmmmm... Ciri, you will pair with Evie and show her the basic techniques of sword fighting. Valeria will watch.

Yen walked over to Ciri and put her hand on her head. I will deal with you tonight~ Now go. Yen handed a sword to Ciri to give to Evie, and watched as Ciri turned around and walked back to the girls.

User Image

User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Screwed l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Yennefer, Evie, Val, Lucius l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri tuened away from Yennefer and walked back to Evie. The young witcheress was not very happy. She handed Evie a sword and drew her own out of its sheath.

Dude... this sucks so hard... I'm gonna be in so much trouble...you'll probably be getting a new room mate cuz I'll be dead...do you want to start with defense or offense?.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:26 pm
Evie "The Winter Witch"
╔═══════════════════════════User Image
║Health: 1800/1800
╠═══════════════════════════
║ Skills: Blink, Ice Projection, Ice Block
╚═══════════════════════════

Evie smirked despite herself, she noticed Ms.Yen on the corner of her eye and decided not to ask what that was about.
'Nah, It can't be that bad.' She said, 'I'll play defense...?'

She accepted the sword, and juggled it on one hand, trying to get a feel.
The Winter Witch never used a sword before, never needed one.
Never played on defense either.
Evie glanced up to Ciri, the girl had the poise and muscles to send Evie on her backside.

And Ciri is upset...
She just hoped the Witcheress didn't take her frustrations out on her.
Evie pointed at an empty space beside Valeria, and her staff floated lazily towards her.
She unsheathed the sword, it came out easily, the signature 'scchk' sound gave the Winter Witch goosebumps.

Throwing the scabbard away, she held it with one hand, the other raised in front of her chest.
Funny, she giggled.
It may even looked like she was about to engage in mighty fisticuffs if it weren't for the sword.

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:39 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Wat l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Yennefer, Evie, Valeria, & Some Guy l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri looked at Evie and laughed. She was pretty sure the winter witch thought Ciri might hurt her. Haha don't worry I won't hurt you. But.... Ciri ran up to Evie, sword in hand. Just as she reached the winter witch she took a swing!

Ciri's sword however made a small *clink* sound against Evie's. Definitely not enough force to hurt Evie, jut enough to scare her.

Your stance is too weak. You need to make sure that when you are in the defense, you can cover yourself every where. If not you'll have an opening.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out