Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teachers' & Staff Dormitory
Yennefer's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:13 pm
Lucius Voice:
"HELLO~! HELLO~! YEN YEN!...Where are you?" the headmaster's voice could be heard from Yennefer room along with some things shuffling and moving around like the person was raiding or robbing stuff from her bedroom. The sounds dimmed down when there was a loud cracking sound like a door opening, there was a moment of silence. "...Hello~ Why does Yen have a statue of woman in here~ HOW DID SHE EVEN GET IT TO FIT IN HERE!?!" Lucius was roaming around her closet, not caring about the person's privacy or belongings. A loud crash of glass echoed throughout the opposite room, "Umm...I'll buy her a new one." He continued looking around anyway, "Well well well, what is this.~"

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None

The book was actually quiet intriguing. She had actually just picked a random book, but it seemed like this was a keeper. Love, tragedy, suspense, it was a perfect read. Ah yes, the man thought to himself, this could be the reason the woman ran away. His voice hushed and he tilted his hat. Well, then we must----Lucius? Yennefer lifted her head from her book as she heard her name come from the main room. I'm in the tub! Yen shouted back. What was he doing in her room? Had he ever even been to her room? Shaking her head she lowered the book and closed her eyes. Hearing all the crashes and movements, she was pretty sure that he was rummaging through her closet. Cecile had done it once, so Yen wasn't really surprised. Oh goodness... Yen smiled. He isn't gonna find anything fancy... I don't really have any-- The tone of his last statement sent up a red flag in her brain. Did he find it?!

There was only one thing Yennefer brought with her that she tried to keep hidden. She didn't know how to explain the item to others, but she couldn't bare to part with it. Hopping out of the bathtub, Yennefer grabbed a bath towel and quickly wrapped herself. Opening the bathroom door, she rushed out to see what the man had found in her closet.

Current Theme ➤ ~Hero~

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:47 pm

Mood ➤: Calm/Curiosity l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: Yen l Item/s ➤: 'Shoelace' l Hunger Level ➤: 70%
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

When Yennefer opened the door to her room she would see that her room wasn't in a bad condition despite the noises she heard from the bathroom. Though she would find a lot of things moved around inside her closet. "Yennefer Vengerberg, I didn't know you also into this kind of stuff.~" he said slyly with a mischievous grin while hiding something behind his back. In a split second she held up a pair of M-rated lingerie underwear in both his hands. He stretched, "In my personal opinion this is not panties this is a shoelace." he noted the lack fabric at the bottom part of the piece of garment. "Or a sling shot~ Anyway I'm here to ask how was Sky was doing in your class~?" he asked for input on his son's behaviour, he took a seat on her bed while twirling his finger around swinging the underwear around in circles over the motion.

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:08 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer let out a sigh of relief as she saw Lucius holding up one of her more...raunchy pairs of panties. Good... its not the unicorn... she thought with a smile. Tightening up her towel, Yen walked over to her closet and did a quick look around while fetching some clean clothes. Dear, they aren't meant to be on long, you only wear them for... special occasions.. she said while giving him a suggestive grin. Grabbing some clean clothes, Yen threw them over the chair and sat at her vanity. Taking her brush she began to brush her long raven hair. It was... an interesting class. Someone used magic which put people In a panic, but it quickly went away... Sky was the only one not affected. He... has an attitude that's for sure, but he did the assignment that was given to him. Yennefer spoke the truth about the man's son. She figured he had a tight leash on him. He's...charming... Yennefer gave Lucius a smile. He is a lot like his father, and before you say anything no that's not a bad thing. The way he talks reminds me of how you talk.

Current Theme ➤ ~Hero~

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:00 pm

Mood ➤: Calm/Curiosity l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: Yen l Item/s ➤: ??? l Hunger Level ➤: 69%

"Special occasion? ...So their 'do it' panties." he said straight forwardly. Lucius listened to the comment Yennefer, so overall his behaviour was good but he was bit confused when she said that Sky reminded her of him from the way he talks. Lucius hasn't certainly seen that from the boy but maybe his chaotic side. "Aww so overall he has been a good boy.~" he cooed, though he still has to check on him. Right now he senses him at the Clock Tower. He directed the panties towards Yen's closet and released them like they were a sling shot. "What about you? How's the daughter and mother bonding doing for you so far?" he asked about Ciri.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:07 pm

Yennefer let a chuckle escape her lips as she watched him sling shot her panties back Into her closet. You know that sling shot cost around $100 right? Eh. She could always buy a new pair. Finishing her hair, Yen set down her brush and turned towards Lucius. Ciri and me... aren't on the best of terms... Yen let out a sigh and bit her lip. I'm not very good at the parenting game I guess... she said some prettt hateful things and.. i don't know how to approach the situation... I guess I need to learn how to be a good mother... Yennefer crossed her legs and leaned back, her towel clinging to her wet skin.

Current Theme ➤ ~Hero~

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:51 pm

Mood ➤: Calm/Curiosity l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: Yen l Item/s ➤: ??? l Hunger Level ➤: 69%

"$100 for a string!? You ain't using my credit card if you are going to buy that." Lucius declared sternly. Lucius listened when Yennefer explained the hard part about being a parent. "If you have never been hated by your child you have never been a parent." he chuckled. "That's true actually that comes along with parenting. Considering she's still a teen you'll have to get used to this hormonal outbursts. It's best you put her first before anything else including that little on inside you. Whatever she said give her some time to cool and approach her, alone. We sometimes say things which we don't mean to hurt intention because of our emotions. I hope that helps." Lucius smiled as he lied down on Yen's bed, his head resting on Yennefer's pillow he looked to the side and smiled that his fluffy pillow was still present in her room. "Oh~! And I have another important question." He adjusted his potion and was holding up a mini unicorn. "Why was this in your closet~?"

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:02 pm

The sorceress listened closely to Lucius as he spoke. His words were true, and she needed to realize that Ciri was still in fact a teenager and trying to form herself. All Yen could do was be there and support her. She made a note of finding her daughter later and apologizing for giving her a hard time. Letting out a sigh, she nodded towards the man who took residence in her bed. Your right... I need to be patient with her... how in the world are you so good with kids? Given, the man was just learning the challenges himself so technically they were In The same boat.

Oh? Have what? Yen looked to what the man had in his hand and she grew a little pale. My unicorn!! In the blink of an eye, Yennefer was off her chair and on the bed reaching for her unicorn. D-don't play with that I-it's private!! And very hard to get! She was regretting the fact she had made the unicorn tiny to hide now.

Current Theme ➤ ~Hero~

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:54 am

Mood ➤: Calm/Curiosity l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: Yen l Item/s ➤: Small Unicorn l Hunger Level ➤: 66%

Lucius laughed at her question, "Truth be told besides being wanting to be an actor. I also wanted to be toddler teacher. Sadly I already own a school of grown children I'm surrounded with everyday.~" he smiled. Lucius straight away raised the unicorn higher away from Yennefer's and stood up on the bed, his head almost touching the ceiling. He ignored his S.O's protest as he continued to look at the tiny unicorn in curity. "Doesn't look like its from My Little Pony." he said while analysing the object. He looked back down on the witch, "I won't break it.~ Is it part of a collection or something~?" he asked with his crimson eyes filled with curiosity out of all things why does she has a unicorn in her closet? He found it weird yet cute.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:20 am

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Gimme! l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None

Technically Lucius still got what he wanted. A school full of people who threw tantrums at times and needed guidance. It was reassuring to hear that he liked kids, since he had so many. She wondered how Nemesis was doing. She still needed to talk to him about her training grounds and why they were covered in paint. Noted in the back of her brain, Yen kept her eyes on the small unicorn Lucius was keeping away from her. I-it's not from any collection but my own!

Standing up in her bed Yennefer pressed against Lucius in an attempt to sort of crawl up him to obtain her unicorn. But alas, there was no luck. Its not mean to be in display it's meant to be used!! Standing on her tip toes, her fingertips gently brushed its tail.

Current Theme ➤ ~Hero~

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:27 am

Mood ➤: Calm/Curiosity l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: Yen l Item/s ➤: Small Unicorn l Hunger Level ➤: 66%

Lucius extended his arm that was holding the unicorn and his other hand was rested on top of Yennefer's head. "Your own~" he cooed as he gently pushed her down to the bed while he was still standing up and looking at the mystical creature with interest. "Why is it tiny?" he questioned about it's size. He looked down at Yen and arch a brow in question when she said 'Its not meant to be in display it's meant to be used!!' "Not to be displayed? What? You play with it~ Use your magic to enlarge it then go for a ride~? What~?" he asked a lot of question while moving his face close to hers.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:59 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Gimme! l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None

There was no question that Lucius could dominate her easily. He was taller and much stronger physically. Yennefer's violet eyes looked up at him with a slight pout. I-I made it tiny to hide... She said while sticking her tongue out-- rather up at him. Some of his questions were correct to a point, and she blushed as he got closer to him. I-if I tell you no making fun of me...

Yen snapped her fingers. This wasn't a normal snap, in fact it seemed to echo in her medium sized room. The small little "toy" unicorn began to glow in his hand. Shaking violently, the toy jumped from his hand and landed on the floor, only to grow into a life size stuffed unicorn. With his face close, Yen leaned forward and whispered in his ear, her voice had a sensual tone to it:

Its more for... thrilling play darling. You can ride it while I ride you~

Grinning, Yennefer crawled off her bed and over to her now life size unicorn. It was mini so I could hide it... I couldn't bare to part with it though..

Current Theme ➤ ~Hero~

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:35 pm

Mood ➤: Giggly l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: Yen l Item/s ➤: Small Unicorn l Hunger Level ➤: 63%

"I won't make fun of you, trust me.~" Lucius instantly released the toy in his hand when it began violently shaking. He watched as the unicorn turned into its original size, he cocked his head to the side. "Huh?" he was still confused what was the big deal about it. He got down to Yennefer's level and listened to her when she whispered into his ear. His face remain blank even after her explanation why the unicorn was small in the first place. After for about five mintutes of processing he final turned to Yennefer, "So...you willingly open your legs on top of this...PFFT." He tried to contain his laughter but miserably failed as he toppled his body on the bed and went into a fit of laughter while hugging his sides. "And here I thought you were into beastility!" he commented. "But why a unicorn dear.~ I can understand a hellhound or a dragon but a unicorn?" he stared at her all giggly.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:54 pm

The sorceress heard the man laugh and she turned a dark red shade. Y-you said you wouldn't laugh!!! Y-you don't understand! Embarrassed, Yen hid her face in the stuffed animals mane. Though, this was the usual response when people found out the truth, so she should have been use to the laughing.

D-dragons are too scaly against bare skin... and we don't have hell hounds where I'm from... b-besides... u-unicorns are soft... the woman claimed as she looked back at Lucius. Readjusting her towel, she looked away from his gaze. I-is it really that odd? I-I mean its defiantly not a bestiality thing...its like a... adrenaline thing... Its hard to explain... Its the idea of doing it in weird situations... like up in the air or on the roof. Or in a boat during a storm.. Yen let out a sigh as she looked back at the man, who was all giggles on her bed.

Current Theme ➤ ~Hero~

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:13 am

Mood ➤: Giggly l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: Yen l Item/s ➤: Unicorn l Hunger Level ➤: 59%

"Nah-ah~ You said and I quote 'I-if I tell you no making fun of me...'" He mimicked her voice looking at suggestively like how Yen would have done it. "You didn't say anything about laughing.~" He corrected her. The man didn't seem so fazed about the woman's ... interest.

"Yeah but you get to soar with thunderstorms and heavy wings and look bada** at the same time with a dragon dear.~ But what about a pegasus? Their soft and look like their cousin the unicorn.~"
Nope, he thought it is completely normal to fantasize those sort of things even though he doesn't have a miniature mystical creature stuffed in his closet. "'It's the idea of doing it in a weird situation'...You are certainly weird my love.~" he continued laughing.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

Teachers' & Staff Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash