Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Safari Contest - Abandoned Mall (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Ms Edyn generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 28!

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:32 pm
-ahem- forgot random number  
Arkelos generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 5!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:37 pm
"Wow a vulpix of different color, and type. That's awesome. How about it Cayenne? Want a brother or sister?" The Vupix glared with joy and happiness. "Alright, Let's heat this place up! Fire spin! Surround it, and than use Imprison. We don't need the same moves attacking at the same time."

Vulpix let out a whirlwind of fire, spinning like a tornado in the Icetype direction. Shortly after the Fire spin, Vulpix throws a mental block the Icetype. "Great job!"
The Ice Vulpix sits there with a grin on it's face as the fire spin attack comes closer and closer. At last moment, it used powder snow, creating a wall, than combines the attack with Ice Shard. Freezing the snow into a solid block of ice. The Fire spin landing a direct hit, shattering the Block of ice.

It sat on the ground, as the ice shards landed all around it. "WOW, i was not expecting that! No matter, Vulpix Flame burst. Aim at those still together ice shards." Vulpix let out a large fireball that landed on one of the pillars. "Great job!" It shattered the last remaining ice pillars. "Now, what else do you got?" The vulpix just sat there with a creepy smile. It blows up some snow, and ice bits. "Is it just me, or is it getting colder??" The poof of snow began to swirl around, and started getting windier. "Oh no, that's Icy wind!" The snow and chill in the air began to combined with the shattered ice shards. "Now's it's using Hail?! This can't be good. It's getting stronger, It's becoming a blizzard."

The wind is howling like a storm, The snow and ice beat and chipped at Vulpix. "Vulpix, try to get to the center of the storm. You need to get out of it! Dig under the snow!" Nothing could be seen in the massive blizzard. No sign of either Vulpix. After a few minutes the storm died down. Visibility was picking up. Another few minutes the storm was gone. The Vulpix was standing on the platform made of ice. "Where- Where did my vulpix go to?" The Ice Vulpix started to giggle. Thinking it had won turned away as if it was about to run away.

A few seconds later, a large explosion struck the field. Then the snow started flying into the air. With fiery energy, Vulpix used flame charge to barrel through the snow. The Ice Vulpix throw everything it could, Ice shards, Piles of Powdered snow, it used Ice beam and Aurora beam All barely missing. As Vulpix's speed rose, it created a wake of snow and water. Just a head of Cayenne, the Ice Vulpix threw up a Large Ice shard. Cayenne used the flames around it and shot a Flamethrower at it.

The Ice Vulpix grinned with over confidant smile, as Cayenne got closer, the flame thrower stopped. Ice Vulpix thinking it would stop there Aimed a Ice beam at the spot where it assumed the Vupix would stop at. As it fired, it failed to notice, Cayenne was not stopping. Cayenne hammered into the Large Ice shard. With the force of speed and the Flamer Thrower. It shattered, Ice Vulpix stopped it attack and stared in astonishment as the debris flew in every direction. Jezebel dodging the oncoming debris, the Ice Vulpix was not so lucky. It tried to use protect, but since Jezebel's vulpix new the move. It failed to work, and was hit directly by three different pieces, as It landed on the icy platform, it remained motionless for a moment, than tried to regain it's stance. "Cayenne now is your chance. Used every ounce of fire and flames you can muster, Aim for the Vulpix, than use OVERHEAT!"

Vulpix went barreling toward the Ice Vulpix, flaming a hit from flame charge, which releasing all flames and fire that it could. Let out a point blank overheat. knocking it up into the air. The recoil of such an attack threw Cayenne back into Jezebel's arms. "Alright, now is my chance.Safari ball; Dont let me down please!!" As she threw the Safari Ball, it hit. "Now we wait to see..."  

Arkelos

Ms Edyn generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 55!

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:43 pm
Night smiled down at the Eevee, but continued on. If she didn't find what she was looking for soon, she'd come back and try to find the Eevee again.  
Ms Edyn generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 14!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:48 pm
Klefki? Not bad, but not quite what she wanted.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Arkelos generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 78!

Arkelos

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:48 pm
Anxiously watching the pokemon, it shakes, and than stops. "YESSS!! You did it Cayenne! I'm so proud of you! Here take a nice long rest. You have earned it." With a flash Vulpix returned to her pokeball. Shortly after Jezebel shakenly walks up to the pokeball with her new capture in it. "You deserve a long rest as well." As she added the pokeball with the other. "Well, i think i'm gonna wonder around here some more, Not gonna catch anything, just roam and see if there is any history of this place.  
Ms Edyn generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 65!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:57 pm
Night didnt really want a Ledyba, so she continued on  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Ms Edyn generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 24!

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:32 pm
Night gave the hissing Litten a wide berth as she passed by it. Likely, it was either the same one she had done battle with before or it had communicated with the one they had fought. Either way, it was probably best to leave it be.  
Requiem of Whyspers generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 35!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:16 am
Zone: Side Area B - Backroom Storage
Pokemon used: Mimikyu
Pokemon:
Celesta
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pokemon Moves:
Ability: Disguise
Mimic
Copycat
Shadow Claw
Thunderbolt

As Odd turned away from Torkoal, figuring he may as well leave it be, he'd barely made it two steps when he found himself confronted by a Mienfoo. "Celesta!" He cried out, releasing his Pokemon. Mienfoo seemed to be defensive over something and lashed out with a Force Palm, striking Celesta square in the "Face". Which did nothing. It didn't even break the Mimikyu's Disguise.

"Foo!" Mienfoo shouted, angrily. Spinning around and throwing a Drain Punch at the Pikachu-esque Pokemon. Once again, it did absolutely nothing.

"Mien!" Launching itself into the air, the Fighting-type brought a knee down on Celesta in a High Jump Kick, pouring as much energy into it as it could manage. Only to be met with Celesta's unblinking "face", it's expression never changing. Mienfoo turned bright red as it's anger mounted.

"Miiii...Kiiiiii... ...Yuuuuuuuu!" The Mimikyu cried out at this point, Mimicking the High Jump Kick and launching herself into the air. As she came down on the Fighting-type, her Disguise flapped about in the air, revealing her hidden form to the surprised Fighting-type. When the attack was over, Mienfoo lay on the ground, twitching and occasionally letting out a small, terrified yelp.

"Huh... I thought you looked adorable... Odd told the Ghost-type as he picked her up, patting her ruffled Disguise back into place for her. "It just doesn't understand what cuteness is." He assured his Pokemon, tears welling up on her "chest".  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Ms Edyn generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 60!

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:43 am
Now Night was getting frustrated. She kept seeing the same pokemon over and over. We're they just following her around or something? Grumbling, she rushed past the Yungoos, resisting the urge to kick it.  
Blizzard120 generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 22!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:10 am
With the Tyrogue now in her party, for better or for worse, Freth found it high time to get out of this dank abandoned mall. Freth took out a Pokeball, about to recall the Absol back in it for the time being, regretting that she wouldn't get as much training in to get it towards Purification. That said, she was done with this mall, regardless and she didn't want to risk putting it into Hyper Mode from constant use of more Shadow Attacks like she did to bring the Tyrogue down in a hurry. It was going to be a simple case of recalling her Shadow Pokemon and getting Kadabra on out to teleport her out of here. "Alright, Absol, re-" A crash was heard nearby, cutting her off in mid-sentence. "...what now?"

A paint can rolled down the floor towards her and scrambled out a tiny yellow bug. "A Joltik? Huh...kinda figured something like that would be in here." Freth said. "Whatever, let's go Abso-" This Joltik wasn't going to be ignored, giving out a electrical shock, making Freth jump back quickly. "Hey! Why are you trying to shock me!? I didn't fall off of...whatever it was you came from!" The Joltik gave a silent hiss, rearing up and ready to strike again. Freth wasn't going to get the ten to fifteen seconds of peace to switch out her Pokemon and get out of this place. "Okay, if its a fight you're wanting...might as well...Absol! Slash attack!" Freth shouted, pointing towards the Joltik.

With a new target now in sight, the Absol rushed furiously towards the electrical bug, slashing at the bug furiously, causing rather extensive damage towards the Joltik. This fight was going to be relitively easy, Freth thought. It was just a Joltik, nothing more. And Absol had plenty of fight in it, it seemed, even despite the Tyrogue getting a couple of cheap hard shots on it. Be rid of the Joltik, then take the leave. The Joltik managed to spring back up, and spun a large web which surged with power. The web stuck and tangled Absol up in it. "Electroweb. Figures. Absol! Get out of that mess!" Try as it might, however, it was fighting through the mass produced webs and was doing nothing more than making the situation worse as the webs electrocuted the Shadow Absol.

The Joltik then rushed over and clung onto the Absol and started swiping away at the back of Absol, making Absol cringe a bit. It wasn't a strong attack by any means, but it was enough to register attention out of the Shadow Absol. "A fury cutter...crap, I got to get that thing off..." Freth thought real quick, trying to think of some way to get Absol out of its bindings as well as get that Joltik off in a hurry. "Wait, I know...Absol! Razor Wind!"

The Absol howled out, a wind started to form about the Absol which started to pick up. The caught on and held on to the Absol tight as the winds started to intensify, refusing to get blown off by the attack. More and more the winds intensify then with one mighty unholy howl, the winds reached their peak, slicing up the electrical webs and Joltik...but by extension, itself as well, causing some damage to itself. The Joltik gets blown away, however as it gets caught up in the slicing gale and landing on the floor near by. "There we go...Joltik thought it was funny. Kind of wish I didn't have to resort to that one though...then again, you look like you don't care." Freth said to the Absol.

Sure enough, with the Joltik finally down, it stood there, ever eerily silent, scanning the room for another potiential fight as if some sort of machine. Freth then heard movement in the room again. "Yeeeah, um. I think we're going to get out of here now. Let's find somewhere else so we can get out of here in peace. Let's get out of this storage room." she said. Freth then walked off with the Absol following for the time being.

Absol Hyper Meter: 6/10

Battles: 4
Pokemon Captured: Tyrogue (3 stars)  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Blizzard120 generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 23!

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:29 am
Figuring staying in the store room to get out of dodge was going to be more of a hurt than a help, Freth started to make her way around for the door that would lead back out into the main parts of the mall. At least that way that it was open and she could make a very clear mad dash back through the front door, with or without it being locked closed. It didn't matter to her. As she started to traverse around the wire racks, the carts, and the wooden dry-rotted pallets, the door out of the place was well within sight. "There it is, come on, Absol, this way. Absol?" Freth looked back, taking notice that a good ways away, the Absol stopped following her. "Absol, come here already, we're leaving." It continued to stare with its glazed over eyes. "Please don't be in Hyper Mode...you're...not in Hyper Mode...right?" No answer out of the Absol. "No, otherwise you'd be after my throat right about now like the day I got you out from those idiot brothers' place."

She walked over towards the Absol. "Come on, we don't have time to-WOOOAH!" Freth jumped several steps in and feel something pulled out from her foot. And whatever it was, it was smooth and somewhat slimy and didn't feel kosher at all. With it, a loud hiss, louder than one that came from the Joltik from earlier. "The hell was THAT!?" Freth shouted, trying to look around and see what she stepped on. Whatever it was, that she could see was a few wooden pallets. Out from one of the slots, slithered a Ekans that curled up and hissed at Freth. "...oh...my...God. Why...did it have...to be snakes. I wish I had Blizzard's Zangoose here-wait, that thing goes for Seviper more than Ekans. Crap."

The Ekans reared back then lunged out hard towards Freth, fangs out and ready to clamp down on the Articuno female. Freth stepped out of the way, then looked back towards the Absol. "You're wanting a fight, right? Then here, attack that thing. Use Night Slash!" Freth shouted. The Absol turned its rather deathly gaze towards the Ekans. The Ekans curled back up and got at the ready, just in time for the Absol to rush over with its darkened claws and swiped at the snake, causing a great deal of damage to the Ekans.

The Ekans hissed out in pain, but then managed to quickly right itself, slithering over and slithering up quickly around the Absol, up its leg and then around its torso then started to squeeze tight. "Oh are we doing this again!?" Freth shouted. The snake started to squeeze about, wrapping itself tightly, then shifted its weight to pull down Absol to its side. It managed to slither about the Absol's neck then continued to squeeze, starting to cut off the Absol's air. "Absol! Crap, I don't know what else to do short of another Razor wind, but by the time that he manages to get that up, he'd probably suffocate...ugh...uh..." Freth quickly went through her options and there was one that she thought of, but wasn't too fond of either. "Absol! Shadow Wave!"

It took a few seconds, but the Absol managed to comply with the command. The shadowy aura flared up, leaving Freth to back way up to make sure she didn't get caught up this proverbial living bomb blast. The Absol roared out, unleashing a Shadow wave which blasted off the Ekans, causing massive damage, but blown away and knocked over various items in the area. The Absol managed to stand back up then looked over towards the Ekans. Freth then looked over as well, seeing on top of the junk that got blown away from the attack, the Ekans laid about it, out cold.

"Stupid snake...always the snakes..." Freth took notice to the Absol, seeing it considerably agitated now, starting to approach the downed Pokemon. Its aura started to flare up again and Freth's instincts started to trip. Absol was about to hit Hyper Mode any second and it was starting to show. "Absol! No! That's enough! Return!" She said, taking the chance to recall the Absol now and recalling the Pokemon. The Absol, caught off guard, returned to the ball. "Oi...there...now let me out of here..." Freth said, running off towards the door. With a lot of noise and crap all in the store room in more disarray than before, she was sure that she had stirred up more trouble than she cared to. She made the run for the door and finally made her way out. Now it was just the matter of getting out of this mall.

Absol Hyper Meter: 9/10

Pokemon Captured: Tyrogue (3 Stars)
Battles: 5  
Ms Edyn generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 2!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:37 am
There. Just as Night was ready to give up, she saw it. First the tails, which is what caught her attention first, then as the larger hybrid slowly moved a little closer the rest of the snowy white body came into view. She was gorgeous.

"Ok, Eris. This is going to be a capture, not a knock-out. So, let's go a little easy. Start off with Feint Attack."

The Zorua nodded and jumped from Night's arms and began slowly approaching the Vulpix, curiously. The Vulpix took a timid step back, a little unsure of the fox's intentions before being knocked back by the unexpected attack.

Vulpix growled lowly as she sent a gust of powdery snow at Eris.

"Damn that's cold," Night said, crossing her arms, "Eris, hit her back with Shadow Ball."

Eris nodded and shook off the snow, throwing the dark, shadowy orb towards Vulpix. The attack landed and knocked Vulpix off her feet, that's when Night noticed the slight stumble as the small icy fox tried getting back on her feet. It was time to try a Safari Ball.

Night pulled the first of three balls from her pocket and flung it towards the weakened pokemon.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
SubonicXP generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 42!

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:07 am
"Why am I even here?" Sub asked himself as he entered the dilapidated mall lobby. He had brought his newest catch along with him this time, Pendulum the Alolan Raticate. The fat lady rodent was still untamed so he wasn't too sure about bringing her along with him, afraid that she might run off but for now she seemed to be sticking by him for the most part. "Don't go off too far now." He told the rat as she skittered around, sniffing abandoned goods, overturning them as she looked around for some good eats. Pendulum was indeed still a bit wild, he would have to break her of her scavenging habit.

"Just don't go eating any rotten food. I know in the wild that's okay but wild Raticate don't live too long. I rather you not eat something poisonous, making me to rush you to a Pokemon Center." The trainer told his rodent, though she did not seem to acknowledge him in the slightest. This was going to be a long day.  
SubonicXP generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 40!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:11 am
About ten minutes in Sub was already having to chase Pendulum around, the mouse seeming to have caught scent of something that it really wanted. "Slow down! Nothing in this dump could be worth all this!" He shouted at the rat as he jumped over and zigzagged around junk, Pendulum having a much easier time getting around as she just climbed over things or squeeze through small spaces.

Sub would eventually lose sight of his Pokemon as the Raticate took a corner. Seeing his exotic rat disappear caused the man to kick it in overdrive as he made a mad dash forward and took the corner. He would find that his panicked run was not needed as he watched Pendulum sniff excessively a slumbering Spritzee. How was it not woken up yet? Pendulum was literally bearing her face in its feathers.

"Come on you, that's a Fairy-type and if you woke it up I don't think you would been enjoying its smell anymore." He told the fat rat as he grabbed its tail and dragged off, the mouse clawing away at the ground in vain as it tried to get back to sniffing the good smelling bird.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
SubonicXP generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 24!

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:20 am
As they continue along Sub would eventually let go of his rat's tail, Pendulum hissing at him upon being released and instantly making the man regret letting her go as the Alolan Raticate bolted off ahead of him. "Darkrai damn you rat!" Sub shouted as he gave chase, yet again, after his Pokemon.

This time however Sub wouldn't have to far as he caught up to Pendulum pretty quick, the rodent having picked up a white egg decorated with blue and red triangles. It looked pretty tasty to the mouse who would then proceed to open its mouth wide and start the process of shoving the entire thing inside, shell and all.

"No! Put that down Pendulum! It's a Pokemon!" Sub shouted at his Pokemon, who would not listen, at least not until the top part of the egg burst open and a tiny little Togepi head popped up, eggs and legs followed shortly after.

The newborn Fairy would give off a cheerful cry, the Raticate immediately withdrawing the Pokemon, giving it a shouted look before tossing it over head and bolting off. Fortunately the young Pokemon would land in a pile of newspapers, giggling all the while as it thought that was a fun game.

"You faires are weird." Sub commented as he eyed the Togepi in passing, more worried about catching up with Pendulum.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff