Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[DRP] They Were All Yellow (Chester & Preacher) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:59 am
movies

This time he did shudder a bit, wince-laughing and letting out a minor hngh at the sensation.

"You're welcome to it. I've been doing a plush thigh workout for weeks in anticipation of this moment." He was quiet for a second, watching her out-of-focus face.

"Strike that. It sounded weirder out loud than I thought it would."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:42 am
this is awkward okay

"Sign me tha ******** up. I like numbers, anyhow." She grinned at him, her aches already forgotten, even if she'd see the bruise in the mirror the next day. Plus, she didn't have anything better to do besides wander around outside or d**k around on the internet. Maybe she could doodle while he spoke, try to catch some of the symbols dancing around his mouth.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:50 am
movies

She pressed her cheek into his thigh, smothering a laugh. "It's perfect n' plush." Preacher looked up at him, debating on whether her life's mission should be to make Chester make more of those little hngh noises. A worthy goal.

She did it again, then hooked her arm around his waist (kind of awkwardly, ut it worked), so she could press her mouth to his stomach. It was war.

smerdle

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:10 pm
this is awkward okay

"A..."

He almost continued with 'woman after my own heart', but something about it felt far too serious for this conversation. Probably the heart bit. There might have been a heart involved here, one that worried about her a lot and would miss her terribly if she were gone, but it wasn't the sort of heart to get all flashy about things so quickly, end of the world or not.

"A fine subject to like." Chester smiled. "Let's go do number stuff."

Smerdle

Scamp

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:16 pm
movies

He didn't make that particular sound this time, but Chester did chuckle breathlessly, shaking his head as Preacher pulled herself to his stomach again. This had to be the weirdest thing that had ever turned him on in his life.

"All right, I'm squirming. You win?"

He sounded far too amused to have lost yet.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:06 pm
movies

"Mhmmm," she said slowly, into his shirt. Preacher looked up at him without moving her head, a lazy smile crossing her face. "What do I win if I win?"

smerdle

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:35 pm
movies

"I don't know, what do you want?" It was barely a murmur and all in one breath, like he had none to spare.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:02 am
movies

"I want-" she shifted, sliding a hand under the edge of his shirt. "-a lotta things. I'm sure we can make up a compromise." Preacher withdrew her hand if only she could sit up. She then shifted over again and deposited herself in Chester's lap, facing him.

"What d'ya think?"

smerdle

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:07 pm
movies

This time the sound was a sigh after a quick intake of breath that didn't quite qualify as a gasp. He skimmed his hands up her thighs, stopping at her hips.

"I am amenable to your terms. The problem is, I don't know how to narrow the list. I want a lot of things too."

Chester was smiling but he didn't laugh, pressing his lips together to minimize it.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:36 am
movies

Preacher reached up and looped her arms around his neck, shifting to press closer. She smiled, too, kind of surprised at how their silly back and forth made her feel.

"We should jus go down tha list one by one."

smerdle

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:26 pm
movies

"All right." He straightened, pressing his lips to the side of her neck before tilting his head to whisper in her ear. accordion dance party, he said, because gaia is pg-13

"How about we start with that?"

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:37 am
movies

She shivered, a small gasp escaping when his lips touched her neck. Eventually, Chester was going to know all her weak spots and it just made Preacher want to make sure she knew his. His suggestion made heat crawl across her chest and her fingers toyed with the hair at the nape of his neck as she pretended to think.

After leaning in and giving him a lingering kiss, she pulled away. Preacher stood and switched off the T.V. "You comin'?" She was trying to pretend her legs weren't a bit wobbly as she looked back at him.

smerdle

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:19 pm
movies

"Yes."

He got to his feet as soon as she asked, unintentionally stalling a little as he crouched to search for his glasses. Chester's smile was shaky when he looked at her again. He might have steered them in this direction, but he hadn't really thought she would take him up on it.

"I'm right behind you."

The Semblance of Unity

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas