Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Hogwarts Drama Club ~ [[Open 2061-2062]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:18 am
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                      ι goт a deмon ιn мy ѕoυl and a voιce ιn мy нead
                                      ιт'ѕ ѕayιng go, go, go! ι can ѕleep wнen ι'м dead
                                      тнere'ѕ a ѕonιc revelaтιon вrιngιng мe тo мy ĸneeѕ
                                      and тнere'ѕ a мan down вelow wнo needѕ мy ѕyмpaтнy
                                      ι goт a rιngιng ιn мy earѕ geттιng ready тo вυrѕт
                                      ѕcreaмιng "нallelυjaн, мoтнerғυcĸer, тaĸe мe тo cнυrcн"

spaceWhit wasn't surprised when he entered the classroom and found Cel and Maura hovering over near Nath and the sign up table. He could see his roommate not-so-subtly leaning over people's pages as they handed them in, obviously counting how many people were caving to his peer pressure and voting for Cats. Not that Whit blamed him, because he liked Nath as well, and was definitely caving. He filled out his own form, writing cats in large, all-caps text, managing to look up and meet his housemate's eyes as he did so. "Satisfied?" he asked, brows arched. Cel responded with a raspberry, which Whit took as confirmation that he'd Done The Right Thing.

space"We ought ter 'av galore av votes nigh," Cel said, attempting to sign as he spoke. He made a valiant effort, about half of it was correct and the rest Whit was able to get from context clues. "Thar's us tree, obviously. An' uh, Lai-li... El-vi-ra... O-phe-li-a..." Whitney had to resist the urge to stop him from finger-spelling every name, figuring that it was worth it to let the boy practice. The effort was certainly appreciated. "That's already six. An' not everyone's shown up, oi'm sure other people 'ill vote for it, too." He grinned, looking pretty damn pleased with himself. To be fair, Whit was pretty pleased with him, too, not that he'd say as much.

space"That's awesome," he replied. "Now, I got a bone to pick with the two of you!" He crossed his arms, earning a confused look from his housemate. Honestly, Whit could've confronted Cel about this already, they did share a room after all. But he wanted to get them both at once, because they had some serious explaining to do. Cel made a gesture, indicating he should continue. Whitney huffed slightly. "Either of you want to tell me what you were doing at Diagon Alley with Asher and Matthew bloody Eccleson this summer?" Whit had a few suspicions, really, some seeming pretty rational and some falling pretty solidly under the header of 'insane conspiracy theory'. But Maura and Cel were a couple of his best mates, so he wanted to know why, if they were somehow related to a couple of guys who were in one of his favorite bands, neither of them had said anything.

spaceCel's expression morphed from confused to exasperated in the span of about two seconds, only furthering Whit's suspicions. Whit was getting distinct 'secret love child' vibes. After all, he knew that the two of them had discovered they were siblings after they'd started school. Having a semi-famous musician for a dad (and uncle) wasn't totally out of the question. And maybe the resemblance was there. If you squinted.

ι rιde тнe lιgнтnιng, roll wιтн тнe тнυnder
                                      ι'м goιng down down down wιтн мy ѕιѕтerѕ and вroтнerѕ
                                      ι ғell ιn love wιтн тнeιr darĸeѕт parтѕ
                                      ѕтand on тнe ѕιde oғ тнe wιld aт нearт
                                      ι plυcĸed тнe ғeaтнer oғғ a crow ѕo ι coυld ғly
                                      ѕιnce ι waѕ тнιrтeen yearѕ old ι've нad мy ғιѕт тo тнe ѕĸy

wнere - Drama Club
                                      wнen - First Meeting
                                      wιтн - Cel, Maura
                                      - ooc -
                                      blah blah blah

Whitney Prescott - Slytherin
                                      Year: Fifth
                                      Play Suggestion: CATS
                                      Relevant Skills: Good for tech work, acting, instruments (guitar and drums)

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:53 am
Hangin' round downtown by myself
And I had so much time
To sit and think about myself
And then there she was like double cherry pie
Yeah there she was like disco superfly

User Image
cadence
bea
gregory

gryffindor halfblood │ sixth year prefect │ chaser

Word on the street was that if they didn't do Cats this year, all hell was going to break loose. Did Cady like Cats, the musical? No. Did she have any interest in performing it? Hell no. Was she willing to put her feelings aside for the sake of poor, world-weary Nath and the club? Ugh, reluctantly. She grabbed a form to fill out and sidled up beside Elvira, shooting the Ravenclaw a little 'here we go again' smirk. "Can't wait for auditions for this one. D'you think if I bring in catnip and pretend to get high off it it'll impress the director?" Hey, she was all about committing to the role, so long as she didn't end up permanently transfigured as a feline-human hybrid or something.

Cadence Gregory - Gryffindor
Year: Sixth
Play Suggestion: Le sigh.... CATS (last year she was here and wanted Mamma Mia)
Relevant Skills: I'M STILL A TRIPLE THREAT

OOC:
Yukina101

Hangin' round downtown by myself
And I had too much caffeine
And I was thinkin' 'bout myself
And then there she was in platform double suede
Yeah there she was like disco lemonade

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:41 pm
I've been seeing angels
In my living room
That have walked the sun
And have slept on the moon
Covered in the fragrance
Of their own perfume
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

{𝓐𝓰𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷} {𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌 𝒮𝒾𝓍𝓉𝒽 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇}

✿✫❀✮Elvira offered Cady a grin as the teen came next to her filling out her form. She couldn't stop her snort of laughter though as she was asked about possible auditions and tried to imagine what they would look like. The whole process was going to be a resounding headache, and don't even get her started about the actual songs. She didn't hate Cats, but it definitely wasn't up there in her mind for being particularly...eye catching. Beyond the costumes of course. "Considering the director is Nath, I want to say he'd just be too excited about finally doing this musical to notice. But I think we both know he'd be equal parts exasperated and amused, and then even more exasperated for being amused." Vira said with another chuckle.

The Forgotten Weasley

Telling me the stories
Stories coming true
Well you see these angels
These angels see the light
Yeah I had my troubles
Troubles, all right
I've been seeing angels

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:05 am
❁ Mary Fidelma Conri-Dechering ❁ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <4th Year> <"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>
Time: 2043-2044
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

"Ooh that would be great! Cats, probably from the sounds of it, this year and Wizard of Oz next year!" Mary exclaimed with a clap of her hands. "It sounds absolutely lovely." Mary appreciated when Ophelia caught on that Mary was uncomfortable with the thought of actual cats (even students transfigured into cats) performing in the play. It was too circus like for Mary's taste.

Mary nodded in agreement about the time not being much longer, "We can go together to the dorms at the very least when this wraps up? If you want of course." She added with a smile. Ophelia was nice and Mary was a bit disappointed they had never chatted much before.

"A picnic by the lake sounds great! I'll have to bundle up though," Mary said with a smile. "Good thing Grandmama knitted me a nice scarf and mittens. And if we spent too much time in the kitchens they'd have to roll us on the train home." Mary joked with a smile before adding conspiratorially. "But one or two picnics can't hurt, right?"

As they approached the plate of cookies, Ophelia selected a few and Mary did as well. Biting into one was like a little piece of heaven. It was wonderful. She would have to see if she could ever snag that recipe. Smiling, Mary nodded to Ophelia's question about it being good. She shook her head at Ophelia's concern about being weird. Finishing her bite of cookie she said, "Not at all. You're being friendly and nice, nothing wrong with that. I'm enjoying your company. And, I totally agree with a picnic idea."
                                            ------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                            My dear, I wager your father will be proud of you regardless
                                            You need to forge your own path
                                            And I think you'll be doing just that in

Hufflepuff!
                                            {OoC: }
                                            Essy ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:17 am
User Image

Manage me, I'm a mess
                                          Turn a page, I'm a book half unread
                                          I wanna be laughed at, laughed with, just because
                                          I wanna feel weightless and that should be enough

Xavier entered the lively room. He was glad there was a theater club here. He had done stuff at his last school and it seemed acting was one of the few times he wasn't so bloody clumsy. He came in and filled out a form. He put it with the others. He felt a bit self conscious having worn shorts. He really shouldn't, his special leg had really only been met with curiosity and/or amazement. He did spook a fellow kid when he had it off and wiggled what he did have below the knee at them. That was more fun than it really should have been. If all else failed he could show off the new sticker he had decorated it with!

Xavier Talbot - Gryffindor
                                                                          Year: 1
                                                                          Play Suggestion: Cats seem the hot topic of the common room when i heard the club discussed. Lets give the people what they want
                                                                          Relevant Skills: I pretty good with charms and remember things well. If we do pirates sometime i can do a peg leg!

Maybe it's not my weekend but it's gonna be my year
                                                                          And I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass as I go nowhere
                                                                          And this is my reaction to everything I fear
                                                                          'Cause I've been going crazy.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:19 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Whit, Cel
Mood
Disgruntled

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

So take a little trip down the road and see
                                                          What you’re gonna find, who you want to be
                                                          But you might have to pick between these three

At the mention of her Father and Uncle's name, the female scowled and let out an irritated groan. Of course someone they knew would see them, she had only hoped no one would. But of course the world was small and the Wizarding World honestly felt smaller than the Muggle world. Glancing over at her brother she saw a similar look of exasperation on his face. "Asher is oor da. Wish he wisnae bit aye. " She muttered the last bit to herself, doing her best to sign along with her words.

"You...a fan o' theirs? " she couldn't hide the look of almost disgust on her face. She didn't really enjoy her father's band, especially since he had a habit of giving her his own CD's for Christmas or her birthday instead of actually putting thought into a gift. Thought, she could see why people enjoyed their music. The songs didn't...completely suck but she still wasn't a fan.

Rock, paper, scissors
                                                          Which one is, it’s your decision
                                                          And no matter what you choose
                                                          You’re gonna live it
                                                          Rock, paper, scissors

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC
Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

Fuzzymelonlord

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:35 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Riddles
Mood
Chipper

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

I wanna be selfish
                                                          I still have a lot of wishes
                                                          I don’t wanna adjust to the standards of the world
                                                          I’m better off doing it my way

Ha-Yun skipped into the club room, actually excited to be there. She had skipped a few classes that day so she was pretty well rested and raring to start this club meeting. She glanced over at Riddles, who she was surprised was joining the Drama club, "Don't forget to vote for cats! Whit said they were trying to rig the vote this year!" Of course the rigging was for a good cause, but being the agent of chaos she was Ha-Yun cared more about the rigging itself than what it was for.

She hoped that Jin would show up this year. She was trying to help her stupid brother get more friends. She was also worried that with his condition now she was worried he would become more of a recluse now. At the table she was going to greet Whitney but he looked to be having a serious conversation with two of his other friends so she decided she would give him her customary tackle hug when he was free. She was also glad to see him because that meant that if Jin showed up, he would at least talk to someone

Sometimes being selfish isn’t too bad.
                                                          Don’t misunderstand, I don’t have bad intentions
                                                          Let me be a little more honest
                                                          I love myself

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          OOC
                                                          Ha-Yun Lee - Slytheirn
                                                          Year:3rd
                                                          Play Suggestion: Cats! (Ha-Yun did show up to Drama club last year and voted for A Chorus Line)
                                                          Relevant Skills: Great at sewing and knitting. So costume production would be good. Also a great dancer! Please don't make me sing though.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:15 pm

OPHELIA. SELWYN.___
Fifth Year, Hufflepuff_____
═══════════════════════ __

”Yes! That sounds excellent!” Ophelia prattled on, delighted to have a new friend. She was in sore need of them lately after the rocky breakup to her last friendship. Eager as she was to start anew, she had to admit the sweaty palms and racing heart had to mean one thing, she was nervous. She did not like it. (Was this how her brother always feels? How horrible, no wonder he always looked so miserable.) She just had to ignore it.

”Oh,” Ophie chased that glimmer of hope like a carrot dangled in front of her face. ”Yes, that sounds lovely.” A friendly walk back to the common room was just what she needed to avoid these dreadful thoughts worming into her brain. It was a whisper now but it was only getting louder. You don't deserve this, it said. You'll just ruin it too. But that wasn't fair, because it was untrue. She didn't ruin anything. They did! ”Really? You'll go? Brilliant!” She said, her wavering focus now centered directly on Mary.

”Oh hush, there's no such thing as too much time in the kitchen. That just means extra time in the gym!” Ophelia had always enjoyed her exercises as much as her dancing. ”Exactly! Just one or two,” she said.

It was a relief to hear that Mary was enjoying the company as much as she. It chased away all the dark, bitterness festering inside of her and traded it for something warm and fuzzy. ”Well, thank you.” Ophelia smiled, big and bright, and feeling like a dork. ”So um, if we did do Oz, who would you want to play? I think I'd like to be the Wicked Witch of the West. She sounds like so much fun to play!” After having to always be the good guy, Ophelia had no better place than the stage to explore her darker side in life.

╔════════════════════╗
【 WHEN:: First Meeting 】
【WHERE:: Drama Club 】
【WITH WHO:: Mary 】
════════════════════╝

mc2

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

ι ¢σмє fяσм тнє ωαтєя, ι ¢яαωℓє∂ υρσи тнє ѕнσяє
                                          ι ℓєfт му вяσтнєяѕ тнєяє, ι gσт ωнαт ι ¢αмє fσя
                                          ι ѕυ¢кє∂ тнαт нσт αιя ιи αи∂ яσℓℓє∂ υρσи тнє ѕαи∂
                                          ємєяgє∂ вєиєαтн тнє ѕυи тσ вє α мαи

spaceRiddles rolled her eyes in amusement at Ha-Yun's reminder, nudging the Slytherin with her elbow. "Hm, what was that you wanted me to vote for , again? I've forgotten. Perhaps you should've told me a million and one times, rather than just a million." Dutifully, she took a form from the table and filled it out, brandishing it in her friend's face before handing it in. "There. Cats." She looked over at the three older students who were heading the efforts, meeting their eyes pointedly. "Cats," she said again, signing it for Whitney. The fifth year boys snorted, with Whit giving her a thumbs up. She hooked her arm through Ha-Yun's and pulled her away. "C'mon, Maura had a look on her face and I don't even wanna know what's going on with that lot right now," she snickered, pulling Ha-Yun towards a couple of chairs.

ι ¢σмє fяσм тнє ωαтєя, тнαт ωєяєи'т иσ єαѕу тнιиg
                                          ιт'ѕ мσяє тнαи иαтυяє, ιт'ѕ ℓιкє му ∂єѕтιиу
                                          ι ѕтσσ∂ υρσи тнєѕє ℓєgѕ αи∂ нєℓ∂ му нєα∂ υρ нιgн
                                          ємєяgє∂ вєиєαтн тнє ѕυи тσ ѕтαят α иєω ℓιfє

wнere - Club Room
                                          wнen - First Meeting
                                          wιтн - Ha-Yun
                                          - ooc -
                                          blah blah blah

Ridley Lovell - Ravenclaw
                                          Year: Third
                                          Play Suggestion: Cats
                                          Relevant Skills: I'm honestly not sure? I'd probably be good for assisting with directing. I'm very bossy. Probably tech work? Lights maybe? Or sets. Or both. Whatever. I'm a fast learner.

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
Leah Ruby League
Ravenclaw Sixth Year Chaser
Sixteen Years Old - Pureblood - Dancer
Younger Sister

Leah had been a member of the drama club for most of her time at Hogwarts. She enjoyed it even if she could care less about being center stage. Though she wouldn’t deny liking the attention it brought. She found it to be a good outlet to enjoy and wasn’t about to stop doing it. If she managed it even when doing her OWLs she’d continue to do it.

Walking in Leah was aware that everyone was voting for Cats this year. It was intended so that Nath would get the one play he wanted to do before he graduated at the end of the year. Pretty fitting and rather easy to do. Besides she hardly saw it likely that they’d be doing anything else. The support was high for the club leader. So why not jump on board.

Leah League - Ravenclaw
                                                Year: Sixth Year
                                                Relevant Skills: Good with Charms, Good Dancer, can Sing and Play Piano
                                                [[Was a member last year and would have suggested Nightmare Before Christmas]]

Company : Drama people

OOC : - - -

Well now, what to do with you, hm?
                                                I see a lot of spirit, a strong backbone
                                                But I also see a quick mind and a curious nature
                                                I think you'll do best in
                                                Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

вα¢к тσ тнє ѕтяєєт ∂σωи тσ συя fєєт
                                                  ℓσѕιиg тнє fєєℓιиg σf fєєℓιиg υиιqυє, ∂σ уσυ киσω ωнαт ι мєαи؟
                                                  вα¢к тσ тнє ρℓα¢є ωнєяє ωє υѕє∂ тσ ѕαу
                                                  'мαи ιт fєєℓѕ gσσ∂ тσ fєєℓ тнιѕ ωαу,' иσω ι киσω ωнαт ι мєαи

spaceKiery didn't care much one way or the other about Cats: The Musical, but she knew that Nath was super passionate about it for some reason or another. At this point she wasn't sure if he actually loved the play that much, or just really wanted to do it because he was stubborn. Either way, she was fine with that. She might not care about the musical, but she loved the animal, and that was close enough, she guessed. She'd tried to con Sybille into voting for it as well, though of course the final decision was up to her. Kiery would never be upset with her bestie over something like that. But, she did hope Nath got his wish. He was a sweetheart. Like, gods, if she'd needed a beard, he would've been probably her first pick. And she supposed if she were into guys even a little, the same would apply. As it stood, she really liked him, and wanted him to be happy. If that meant doing Cats, they could do Cats.

'¢αυѕє ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи
                                                  уσυя єуєѕ αяє тнє ѕιzє σf тнє мσσи
                                                  уσυ ¢συℓ∂ '¢αυѕє уσυ ¢αи ѕσ уσυ ∂σ
                                                  ωє'яє fєєℓιиg ѕσ gσσ∂ נυѕт тнє ωαу тнαт ωє ∂σ
                                                  ωнєи ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи

wнere - Club Room
                                                  wнen - First Meeting
                                                  wιтн - Sybille
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  blah blah blah

Kiery Hemlock - Ravenclaw
                                                  Year: 6
                                                  Relevant Skills: Acting and costuming and makeup, mostly. I can kind of sing, nothing amazing but not too bad.

Winsome Fey

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
Aurora Violet Devereux
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Little Dancer

Aurora was so excited to go into drama club and fill out her forum. Whitney had been passing the idea around that they give Nath the musical he’d been hoping for. Cats was the one musical he wanted to do but there were always more votes for other suggestions. So why not make things possible for his final year? It made perfect sense to Aurora and she was happy to play a part in making it come to life.

Filling out the forum Aurora tried to contain her excitement. He was going to be so happy when he found out. She was sure of it. Of course, she hoped the surprise wouldn’t be blown before it was even revealed. That wouldn’t be much fun after all. Surprises were always better. While trying to keep it all in, she found herself a snack thanks to Theo. He made the best snacks.

Aurora Devereux - Hufflepuff
                                                  Year: Fourth Year
                                                  Relevant Skills: I'm a really good dancer & I can play flute, violin, and Piano. Anything performing arts wise I've got a knack for.
                                                  [[Was a member last year and suggested Mama Mia]]

Status : Let's make Nath's day.
                                                  Company : Drama members

Ah, my dear,
                                                  Your desire to belong is simple enough
                                                  You'll find just what you're looking for in
                                                  Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
Priscilla Richardson - Connelly
Second Year Slytherin
Twelve Year Old - Pureblood
Twin & Step Sister

Priscilla wasn’t expecting to get ran over by some rainbow colored nitwit. He apologized but her initial response was not one from the land of pleasant. “Watch where you’re going.” She retorted. By that point the apology had absorbed into her brain. “You’re lucky you didn’t get brownie on me.” She replied brushing herself off in order to make sure. Her attire was pristine she didn’t need him ruining it. “Why don’t you pay more attention next time?” She told him crossing her arms. “And what’s with the multicolor effect?” She questioned gesturing to his hair. Though a part of Priscilla wondered why she was actually asking. It wasn’t like she cared to know. Sure, he was a metamorphagus so that explained a lot and that also made him a high percentage likely to be pureblood. So, there was no harm in making conversation even if she did want to murder him for running into her in the first place.

Status : Oh lovely... He'd lucky he didn't get brownie on me...
                                                  Company : Drama club members... Chanda

Yukina101

You'd do well to mind your manners, girl
                                                  Impatience will get you nowhere
                                                  But, you are quite right,
                                                  I think you'll learn your lesson well in
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:38 pm
What if, what if we run away?
What if, what if we left today?
What if we said goodbye to safe and sound?
And what if, what if we're hard to find?
What if, what if we lost our minds?
What if we let them fall behind and they're never found?

𝔾𝕣𝕪𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 ☀ ℙ𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕 ☀ 𝕄𝕖𝕥𝕒𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕘𝕦𝕤

❃❂❁At Pricilla's words, Chanda immediately responded with, "If I only watch where I'm going I'll never see where I've been." Then he immediately pinked in embarrassment the shot from his cheeks all the way to the tips of his hair. "Sorry! That's more my mum than me. She's always saying stuff like that and it was sort of a knee-jerk reaction." he apologized with a self conscious grin. He was confused though when she asked about his hair since well, it was sort of obvious wasn't it? For someone who preached so mightily about knowing everything, especially when it came to being pureblooded (he'd learned to properly tune her out after a while) she was a bit dense wasn't she? "I'm just excited y'know?! I totally didn't know about this club until it was way too late last year and I've been waiting for it to open up since we got back! My mum's really into theater, she teaches it actually, and so I've always been her sidekick. Well, before I came here I mean. Puck's prolly more her sidekick now that she's graduated." Chanda said with another bright grin. His sister didn't hesitate in sending long letters of how annoying it was working for their mum again at the secondary school but she did admit it was nice actually getting paid for it now instead of just being forcibly volunteered.

My youth, my youth is yours
Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls
Runaway now and forevermore
A truth so loud you can't ignore
My youth, my youth, my youth
My youth is yours
murruelecreuset

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:50 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Riddles
Mood
Excited

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

I wanna be selfish
                                                          I still have a lot of wishes
                                                          I don’t wanna adjust to the standards of the world
                                                          I’m better off doing it my way

Ha-Yun couldn't help but laugh as Riddles dragged her away from the group of fifth years crowding the table. She quickly waved at Whitney as she was dragged off. "Whit looked so serious, it was super duper strange. Maura looked funny. I'll totally pry Whit for the info later and give you the juicy gossip! " she exclaimed, already wishing she knew what was going on. Especially since it almost seemed like Whitney was grilling the two prefects. "Oh! I totally almost forgot! Kyu-Kyu wants me to invite your family over for Christmas...before Christmas...after Christmas? Sometime! He wants to prove he is all homey and totally a good dad. Jokes on him, I'm making him a sweater that says 'Bad dads club'."

Sometimes being selfish isn’t too bad.
                                                          Don’t misunderstand, I don’t have bad intentions
                                                          Let me be a little more honest
                                                          I love myself

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          OOC
                                                          Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers