Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Black Abyss {Literate RP Bar} {Grand Opening!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xayvien

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:31 pm
Rayven smiled again then brushed his long hair out from his eyes, taking out an elastic band to tie it behind his head in a ponytail. He looked around the bar, and he hoped that he could find a job here because of how low on cash he was.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:35 pm
Snowe blushed and saw the man pull his hair back. His own hair was waist length and hid his face and his blushign cheeks. HE purred gently as he slowly relaxed a little. After a while he began to hum gently and noticeably to anyone in the room. He was an excellent singer with a voice like an angel.  

HeartofSnowe

Xayvien

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:44 pm
Rayven started to sing gently underneath his breath, and was in tune with a song he liked. "I wish I had an Angel, for a moment of love! I wish I had your Angel, for a moment of love! I'm in love with my lust, burning Angel Wings to dust, I'm in love with no Angel tonight..." His voice was naturally quiet when he sang, but it still was noticeable during the moment he was singing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:47 pm
Snowe heard the man singing and knew the song. He gently looked over and smiled at the man as he began to sing the song. HE never sung any words only pitches. But it still sounded liked someone saying the words. He smiled gently.  

HeartofSnowe

Xayvien

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:55 pm
Rayven's battery died in the old I-Pod and he laughed, looking around. "Guess that's out of my list of possible things to do." He put the I-Pod away and stretched, cracking the joints in his shoulders and standing up to spread his wings.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:57 pm
Snowe saw him with an ipod and the stopped singing before the man could hear him. He flushed massively red and went really silent. The nervousness was just radiating off of him and he looked like a scared cat.  

HeartofSnowe

Xayvien

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:05 pm
Rayven fluttered his wings and looked around, then smiled towards the other Furry. "Didn't see you come in earlier." He said with a small chuckle afterward.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:08 pm
Snowe blushed and hide his face with his long hair. He looked in the general direction of other fur and gave a small nodd as he spoke gently.

"Uhh... hi... I am snowe... its nice to meet you."  

HeartofSnowe

Xayvien

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:19 pm
Rayven chuckled then walked over to take a seat across from Snowe. "I'm known as Rayven Salvus Azerikal The Third, but my friends call me Ray." He held out a hand to shake Snowe's paw as a welcoming gesture.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:21 pm
Snowe blushed and took the others paw. It was huge compaired to his and he shook it. He moved some of his hair out of his face and looked at the man with one of his icy blue eyes and smiled gently. He had a wonderful smile.

"Well... its nice to meet you Ray..."  

HeartofSnowe

Xayvien

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:39 pm
"Nice to meet you too, Snowe." He replied while looking for the waitress, who was around here earlier. "I would buy us both a drink, but I don't see anyone here..." He smiled and laughed, then scratched an itch on the back of his neck.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:41 pm
Snowe blushed and smiled warmly.

"ITs ok... I am waiting on a water."

He blushed again. Thats all he could afford at the moment. He was so poor and to boot homeless. He sighed sadly.  

HeartofSnowe

Xayvien

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:43 pm
Rayven chuckled. "I could buy you something to drink, because I have about thirty bucks left from when they kicked me from the Army."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:02 pm
Snowe smiled at Ray and giggled.

"Its ok... sounds like you need that money."

Snowe looked the man once over and thought two things. He was huge and cute.  

HeartofSnowe

Xayvien

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:12 pm
Rayven yawned and fluttered his wings again, because they were tired from not being used much anymore. "So, what brings you to this bar? I was looking for a Job personally."  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff