Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
The Blushing Bride Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucia Keres

Aged Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:20 pm
shapelessevil
Lucia Keres

User Image

Ok, First up, We have Lady Lucia Keres! She is a Viscountess, head of the ruling family of the Erubus Vampire Clan, a former general of the ancient Warlord, Tyrius Maximov, and ruler of the province of New Tartaros! She is an ancient Hellanic Warrioress from the late Bronze age of Gaia, before the second Dark Age had begun, and comes from a land that is essentially a barren wasteland. they swamps are gaseous and even bur, and the trees of the forests are withered and almost leafless. It also says here she is a breed of Vampire that has poisonous blood that burns and can be absorbed through the skin, which she tends to use as a weapon in battle. She uses Vampiric blood magic to expel it through her pores and can concentrate it into sword and shield! She also has pyrokenetic abilities. Toasty! Standing at 5 foot 5, this lovely Lady's youthful body is well toned from centuries of battle with a bust size of 83 cm, waist line of 58cm, and hip width of 82cm. She has blue eyes and green hair that she can turn into snakes, and although that may sound just horrifying to some, it seams that she tends to use this ability to smother lover's faces in a barrage of kisses! She can also sprout large black feathered wings that are useful for cuddling, can control snakes, and even.. Wow, an I reading this right? It says here that she 's as flexible as a snake! Wow... Umm... Moving on...

While most wedding dresses are traditionally white, it is actually, traditional for the women of the Keres family to wear red at all times. She is dressed in a light gown with veil siding, a snugly tight corset with ribbon wrap sleeves, and a veil crowned with roses and lovey veil ribbon bows on the sides. In her family, it is traditional for the bride to wash the dress in her own blood, so as to imbue it with a portion of her own power to pass on to the next generation. This is a first generation dress personally hand spun from fine Gaian linen and dyed with her own blood to give it a very deep red. It says here, that she has been prepared to marry a young lord of her mortal enemy, the Lycan Icewolves, one Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz... Oh boy...

Now, lady Keres, I'm going to ask you a few questions, if you don't mind...

Proceed.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:27 pm
Lucia Keres
shapelessevil
Lucia Keres

User Image

Ok, First up, We have Lady Lucia Keres! She is a Viscountess, head of the ruling family of the Erubus Vampire Clan, a former general of the ancient Warlord, Tyrius Maximov, and ruler of the province of New Tartaros! She is an ancient Hellanic Warrioress from the late Bronze age of Gaia, before the second Dark Age had begun, and comes from a land that is essentially a barren wasteland. they swamps are gaseous and even bur, and the trees of the forests are withered and almost leafless. It also says here she is a breed of Vampire that has poisonous blood that burns and can be absorbed through the skin, which she tends to use as a weapon in battle. She uses Vampiric blood magic to expel it through her pores and can concentrate it into sword and shield! She also has pyrokenetic abilities. Toasty! Standing at 5 foot 5, this lovely Lady's youthful body is well toned from centuries of battle with a bust size of 83 cm, waist line of 58cm, and hip width of 82cm. She has blue eyes and green hair that she can turn into snakes, and although that may sound just horrifying to some, it seams that she tends to use this ability to smother lover's faces in a barrage of kisses! She can also sprout large black feathered wings that are useful for cuddling, can control snakes, and even.. Wow, an I reading this right? It says here that she 's as flexible as a snake! Wow... Umm... Moving on...

While most wedding dresses are traditionally white, it is actually, traditional for the women of the Keres family to wear red at all times. She is dressed in a light gown with veil siding, a snugly tight corset with ribbon wrap sleeves, and a veil crowned with roses and lovey veil ribbon bows on the sides. In her family, it is traditional for the bride to wash the dress in her own blood, so as to imbue it with a portion of her own power to pass on to the next generation. This is a first generation dress personally hand spun from fine Gaian linen and dyed with her own blood to give it a very deep red. It says here, that she has been prepared to marry a young lord of her mortal enemy, the Lycan Icewolves, one Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz... Oh boy...

Proceed.

First of all, what do you believe to be your wifely duties? What exactly is it that you offer your husband?  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Lucia Keres

Aged Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:34 pm
shapelessevil
Lucia Keres
shapelessevil
Lucia Keres

User Image

Proceed.

First of all, what do you believe to be your wifely duties? What exactly is it that you offer your husband?

I will give him everything I have... My land, my title, my armies, all will be his. I will stand by his side in every decision he makes. I may rule over new Tartaros, but he will rule over me. My submission is my gift to him. He is the only one who will ever fully have it, and I give it to him, willingly. I will help him to maintain his social status, assist him in diplomacy, and when he comes to my coffin, he will find comfort in the embrace of my strong wings.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:47 pm
Lucia Keres
shapelessevil
Lucia Keres
shapelessevil
Lucia Keres

User Image

Proceed.

I will give him everything I have... My land, my title, my armies, all will be his. I will stand by his side in every decision he makes. I may rule over new Tartaros, but he will rule over me. My submission is my gift to him. He is the only one who will ever fully have it, and I give it to him, willingly. I will help him to maintain his social status, assist him in diplomacy, and when he comes to my coffin, he will find comfort in the embrace of my strong wings.

What do you believe your husbands duties to you to be?  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Lucia Keres

Aged Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:56 pm
shapelessevil
Lucia Keres
shapelessevil
Lucia Keres
shapelessevil
Lucia Keres

User Image

Proceed.

My husband to be is a mighty warrior, so I expect him to protect me, and provide me with a powerful heir.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:01 pm
Lucia Keres
shapelessevil
Lucia Keres
shapelessevil
Lucia Keres

Proceed.

My husband to be is a mighty warrior, so I expect him to protect me, and provide me with a powerful heir.

How many children do you plan on having?  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Lucia Keres

Aged Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:06 pm
shapelessevil
Lucia Keres
shapelessevil
Lucia Keres
shapelessevil
Lucia Keres

Proceed.

I don't really know. We Vampires live until we are slain, which can be a very long lime. In that meantime, I suppose I could bare my husband any number of children. We are also very subtle in expressing our feelings and the mood can take a very long to em to build up to that point... Some Vampires have been known to go hundreds of years without ever having sex. i guess, it really depends on how passionate my husband will be.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:10 pm
Lucia Keres
shapelessevil
Lucia Keres
shapelessevil
Lucia Keres

I don't really know. We Vampires live until we are slain, which can be a very long lime. In that meantime, I suppose I could bare my husband any number of children. We are also very subtle in expressing our feelings and the mood can take a very long to em to build up to that point... Some Vampires have been known to go hundreds of years without ever having sex. i guess, it really depends on how passionate my husband will be.

yes, um, *coughs* moving on... it says hear that you are skilled in weaving and embroidery, is that right?  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Lucia Keres

Aged Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:24 pm
shapelessevil
Lucia Keres
shapelessevil
Lucia Keres
shapelessevil

yes, um, *coughs* moving on... it says hear that you are skilled in weaving and embroidery, is that right?

*frowns and folds my arms.* It's just a hobby. Something to pass the time. It's precision sharpens the mind and the process exercises patience. Both are traits that are important for a tactician, like me. What's more, I am a warrior, who spends most of their time fighting in combat arenas and my cloths can get severely damaged, so it's useful to know how to repair them... Anything else?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:27 pm
Lucia Keres
shapelessevil
Lucia Keres
shapelessevil
Lucia Keres
shapelessevil

*frowns and folds my arms.* It's just a hobby. Something to pass the time. It's precision sharpens the mind and the process exercises patience. Both are traits that are important for a tactician, like me. What's more, I am a warrior, who spends most of their time fighting in combat arenas and my cloths can get severely damaged, so it's useful to know how to repair them... Anything else?

Um, no, Lady Keres, that will be all, you may return to your seat.  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Lucia Keres

Aged Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:29 pm
shapelessevil
Lucia Keres
shapelessevil
Lucia Keres
shapelessevil

Um, no, Lady Keres, that will be all, you may return to your seat.

*Goes back and sits in her seat, next to Ragnarok.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:01 pm
Ragnarok_Akumachi
User Image

Next up, We have Lady Veronica Tyler, more commonly known as "Ragnarok Akumachi. A Dalmascan Brood Duchess from the Void who once ruled over the Milkene Highlands, before a great calamity destroyed the nation. She is also an avatar of the void goddess Akumachi. She is a mighty Nordic swordswoman from the Void Mysidian era, and comes from a land that was once rich in agriculture, farming, and wisdom. The people there looked to sacred laws passed down to them by the gods to tell them how to live and were ever diligent in there pursuit of knowledge, which they had greatly accumulated over the centuries, with great libraries with many ancient tomes. Before the calamity, the lands ware green and beautiful with far reaching fields and farms. It also says here, that in the ancient past all her people had the ability to turn into dragons, but over time, this power has diminished through out the populace and only spacial bloodlines, including hers, have retained this gift, which she herself has inherited. At first she saw the gift as a curse but with the time she has spent among the Darkhunters of Gaia, a band of self employed altruistic mercenaries that seek to maintain harmony between the various races of Gaia, she is now coming to accept it. Standing at an amazonian 6 foot 2, this beauty has an athletic build that is well muscled from years of fighting against powerful foes on the Darkhunters' front lines, ye still slender and ver feminine in form with a large bust size of 90 cm, waist line of 52cm, and hip width of 83cm. She has red reptilian eyes and light blond hair and is spry and agile, capable of swing her goddess katana type sword at very high speeds.

She is dressed in a heavy, many layered white dragon themed gown with long tail-like veil attached to the back and a blur rose hip pin, a white corset with trailing veil sleeves and low hanging shoulder poofs, and a beautiful bridal veil, crowned with a ceremonial blue head dress that resembles dragon horns, with the addition of a second very beautiful veil, dark, starry, tied into lovely bows on each side of the head and pinned with a large blue rose. In her left hand, she is carrying a beautiful sword with a golden handle, with a leather wrapped grip and a ruby bead hanging from the pommel. The guards are shaped like wings with a hollowed out heart shape at the very end of the handle at the base if the blade, which is elegantly decorated with gold striping along the edges. Wait a minute... According to this, the sword is made from a Deviliron and Orichalcum allow that is very durrable and resistant to magic, and the plating is nt gold, but orichalcum.
It says here, the dress is made from Dalmascan cotton, which has incorporate the mixing of ground diamonds into the threads to make the fabric extra durable and incapable of ripping. According to her traditions, the bride will dress up partially like how the groom would and will carry a celebratory weapon given by the groom which she will hold through out the day, which explains the sword in her hand. It says hear that her dress is also including some saucy bridal underwear.... Since this is a bridal pageant, and not a party at a strip bar, we will not go any farther into that and leave it to the voter's imaginations. it says here that according to tradition that the wedding must take place before sundown, as after sundown the bride is to remove her dress to reveal said underwear to her newly wed husband as a prelude to a very steamy night of restless passion.... Hot Damn, that' hot!

According to this, she is to essentially marry her own boss! One, Baron Aidar Ulfris Frosthide, aka the Burning Icewolf... hey! Wait a minute!... isn't that one of our chosen judges!?  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:14 pm
shapelessevil
Ragnarok_Akumachi
User Image

Next up, We have Lady Veronica Tyler, more commonly known as "Ragnarok Akumachi. A Dalmascan Brood Duchess from the Void who once ruled over the Milkene Highlands, before a great calamity destroyed the nation. She is also an avatar of the void goddess Akumachi. She is a mighty Nordic swordswoman from the Void Mysidian era, and comes from a land that was once rich in agriculture, farming, and wisdom. The people there looked to sacred laws passed down to them by the gods to tell them how to live and were ever diligent in there pursuit of knowledge, which they had greatly accumulated over the centuries, with great libraries with many ancient tomes. Before the calamity, the lands ware green and beautiful with far reaching fields and farms. It also says here, that in the ancient past all her people had the ability to turn into dragons, but over time, this power has diminished through out the populace and only spacial bloodlines, including hers, have retained this gift, which she herself has inherited. At first she saw the gift as a curse but with the time she has spent among the Darkhunters of Gaia, a band of self employed altruistic mercenaries that seek to maintain harmony between the various races of Gaia, she is now coming to accept it. Standing at an amazonian 6 foot 2, this beauty has an athletic build that is well muscled from years of fighting against powerful foes on the Darkhunters' front lines, ye still slender and ver feminine in form with a large bust size of 90 cm, waist line of 52cm, and hip width of 83cm. She has red reptilian eyes and light blond hair and is spry and agile, capable of swing her goddess katana type sword at very high speeds.

She is dressed in a heavy, many layered white dragon themed gown with long tail-like veil attached to the back and a blur rose hip pin, a white corset with trailing veil sleeves and low hanging shoulder poofs, and a beautiful bridal veil, crowned with a ceremonial blue head dress that resembles dragon horns, with the addition of a second very beautiful veil, dark, starry, tied into lovely bows on each side of the head and pinned with a large blue rose. In her left hand, she is carrying a beautiful sword with a golden handle, with a leather wrapped grip and a ruby bead hanging from the pommel. The guards are shaped like wings with a hollowed out heart shape at the very end of the handle at the base if the blade, which is elegantly decorated with gold striping along the edges. Wait a minute... According to this, the sword is made from a Deviliron and Orichalcum allow that is very durrable and resistant to magic, and the plating is nt gold, but orichalcum.
It says here, the dress is made from Dalmascan cotton, which has incorporate the mixing of ground diamonds into the threads to make the fabric extra durable and incapable of ripping. According to her traditions, the bride will dress up partially like how the groom would and will carry a celebratory weapon given by the groom which she will hold through out the day, which explains the sword in her hand. It says hear that her dress is also including some saucy bridal underwear.... Since this is a bridal pageant, and not a party at a strip bar, we will not go any farther into that and leave it to the voter's imaginations. it says here that according to tradition that the wedding must take place before sundown, as after sundown the bride is to remove her dress to reveal said underwear to her newly wed husband as a prelude to a very steamy night of restless passion.... Hot Damn, that' hot!

According to this, she is to essentially marry her own boss! One, Baron Aidar Ulfris Frosthide, aka the Burning Icewolf... hey! Wait a minute!... isn't that one of our chosen judges!?

Huh? Wha? I di nae know nothin of tha! She mus be from me future. Ah will nae play favorites, Ah intend tae judge fairly an with oot attachments. Di nae expect me tae rule in favor o her, just because she be marrien me, Ah intend tae pick the one with the best dress! Icewolves di nae even have weddins, wha be goin on here? Why she be in a dress, instead o naked?....
*Ragnarok can clearly see that this Aidar is younger than the one she knows, as he still has his huge sword Sirius, which is leaning against the side of his chair.*  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff