Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
World War Arc Team Mission 4 - The Blackest City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:13 pm
"So, what's the plan?" Abby ask, as if to break the five-second silence.

"I'm heading to White Forest," I said bluntly. "You two should probably go help our allies against that legendary in the outskirts of the city."

"Or in the city. Aile's being attacked," Keiko said, sounding more worried than normal, which was saying something.

"What's wrong?" I asked, sensing a far larger amount of Normal-type energy from her than usual, which was also saying something since she hadn't been on a Master Mission yet.

"It's Ulla," Keiko explained, sounding panicked. "I'm sure of it. It's Fairy-type energy, but very faint. I know it could be Kaya, but..."

"You better go check, then," I said flatly, getting a very short, very tight hug from her before she ran off at a surprising pace.

"Jeez! What's up with her!?" Abby asked, shocked at Keiko's haste.

"Probably still riding the high from Sub's powerup," I said, remembering how she leaped to attack the tanks the second her energy rose. "So, where are you headed?" I asked, looking back at Abby.

"Guess I'll help Aile. Doubt I'll be much use against a legendary," she admitted. Considering she had one close to fainting Grass-type and one somewhat weak Torchic, I couldn't blame her. "Sure you don't want to tag along?"

"Sorry," I said calmly. "Lysandre's due a piece of my mind and then some, and that Zygarde is the biggest threat we're faced with,"

"Good luck, then," Abby shrugged before running off.

~*~

It didn't take long for Keiko to find Ulla, and as worried as she was about her, she didn't notice the uniformed crazies nearby, instead letting Audrey out of her ball. "Heal Pulse!" Keiko pleaded. Surprised by her trainer's urgency, Audrey poured healing energy into Ulla right away. It wouldn't do a lot, but it would at least hopefully help Ulla feel a bit less exhausted.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:36 pm
She felt it.

Something was off, when the Zygarde came to a standstill, and froze. She saw that mouth, and her chest tightened. Was that Zac? Was that her friend, the Core, the one...she had to be strong. There was no strength in weakness in this point in time. "Zac, we're coming for you, buddy!! Reno and I are here to save you and your friends!! You have to fight his control!!" She again calls out, reassuring the core as the stone in her hands begins to glow.

Zekrom understands more and more about this little Hybrid who is his keeper the longer he stands with her. He feels the power of the Keldeo, marked by the helmet. He feels the aura and energy off Lysandre, off the Admins with him, off his scientists.

And he feels the pain in this little Squirrel Hybrids' heart. Where with the other auras they are imposing, cruel--as he sees it through her eyes--he feels no malevolence from her. She'd never tried to constrain him, and always spoke as if he were physical, a confidante.

A....Friend.

Was this what sharing such....positive ideals felt like?

Rhyme isn't afraid when the stone in her hands glows a bright, almost electric blue and begins to feel warm in her hands. This man....continues to corrupt the ones of Order and Justice, doesn't he?

"If it suits his needs, he will use it. He kidnapped me and a few scientists some time ago...looking for Zac and the other Cores....I told you part, but not that." She seems to hold him tighter, and a pulse of energy passes through her hands and up her body, calming her by syncing.

If this world goes again to balance...if your team should happen to end his reign of terror...that would mean you'd be able to work with my power, and make it so none of this world can ever do that again. We could shape this world together, you and I. And that...would allow you to go home.

....Home. She hadn't thought of Shibuya in the longest time. Memories flicker past--of the town, of the people, her school, her parents....Beat. She'd be able to go home to Beat, as if nothing...none of this...no.

"...." Rhyme finds that the truth hurts her far more than anything right now. That truth...she knows the phrase in which truth would set one free, and as she stares up at Zac...at Zygarde, towering over her small frame...

.....I see. I honestly believed you would have taken that chance...

The light explodes in her hands, shooting up with a roar as it enters the empty space to her left. Anyone around her can see that the Dark Stone Rhyme had simply was not a stone at all, but the resting place of another legendary.

Zekrom may be half of Zygarde's height, but it roars when it appears, breaking the light into shatters that harmlessly disappear. And Rhyme....Rhyme stands besides the dark Pokemon, a hand on it's metallic leg, staring out at Zygarde, praying that this all comes to pass as they wish.

After all, the cost is too much to bear with either option on the table.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:02 am
||Ulla Hanabi||

Ulla was stunned to hear her mother’s name from this man. What exactly did he know about Nagi? Right then, flashes of how her mother was tortured came to the young girls head. She was now shaking as she was laying on Togekiss’s back. ”Hey uh...you okay?” Gresix then started to to reach out to see Ulla’s face a bit better. But then Dragonair slapped Gresix’s hand away as she stood in between her trainer and this strange man. ”Bro! What’s taking you so long?” Another man in a same kind of suit as the green man started to approach. But, this man’s suit was purple. He started to approach as he noticed the weak Ulla. He had a big grin on his face. ”Picking on a little kid? How low.” ”Please. Like I would do that. Then again, back then we were no better.” ”Right? But, something about this girl. Makes every bone in my body itch.” Ulla and her Pokemon started to back away slowly so they wouldn’t notice.

While they were backing away, the little girl heard someone rushing over not too far away. Both Togekiss and Ulla looked back to see Keiko and Audrey. Ulla sighed of relief as they were now by her side. While Audrey was using Heal Pulse, she looked at Keiko. Looking at they Hybrid’s body to see any serious injuries, she also looked at Audrey as they were both perfectly fine. The little girl chuckled under her breath as she gave of a warm smile. ”I’m so glad..that you're okay.That means everyone should've been healed as well...my Channeling ability helped you guys.” She soon started to feel less exhausted as she let out a deep breath. She then got up as her Pokemon watched her, ready to catch her if she were to stumble. Ulla looked at her Pokemon and smiled. ”I’m fine. I can stand on my own now. I overdid my ability, which exhausted me dearly. But, I’ll live.”

The two uniformed men stood there as they played out. The man in green then took notice of Keiko’s left arm which had her SNAG. ”...I see. You two are with Snagem.” ”Snagem?! Those chumps?!” The purple one started getting riled up by hearing that name. Ulla looked at the two still unsure what to think of them. But all she knew, was that they knew her mom. Unsure if that was a good thing, or a very terrible one. ”Bros! We gotta go! Gotta give Lysandre and his group a run for their money! Come on!” A man called out to the two as the one in purple merely scoffed Keiko and Ulla as he walked away. The one in green merely stayed as he looked at both Keiko and Ulla. ”...What side? What side are you guys on? The one that fight with us because we share the same enemy, or the ones that still have a number with me and my brothers?”  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:09 am
Luckily There was another snagem , Far behind Xerosic , Soon a charge beam came straight for the crobat from mawiles mouth the particles of light streaming towards crobat "rockets You hear me go after the scientist" he whispered . now dashing to rescue alie his fallen comrade " You can get to her if you get past me . And the probability of that is 0% Xerosic.

geoff's other ball was shaking in anger and anticipation it was ferroseed wanting to pin missle xerosic at close quarters this wouldnt be good at it would injure alie too so he quieted down the young steel/grass type hopefully soon that charge beam would hit and the rockets came from behind.

as it did the rockets came running thowing thier pokeballs containg arbok marowak, weezing encirling xerosic .Mawile being on thier trail having now using a crunch on one of malamars tentacles with its other mouth. the bite was extreamly powerful as it would make the malamar release his comrade .

" I take it you are the ground user Alie I'll help you with him." He pointed twoard the scientist. "Oh and call me jeff."  

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:21 am
Once Ulla proved that she could stand up on her own two feet, the Lopunny hybrid wrapped her in a hug. Whatever it was that made Keiko worry about Ulla and want to take care of her was amplified by the energy left over from Sub's power boost, and right now she was just happy that Ulla was okay.

Greesix's question helped her focus on something other than Ulla, allowing her to let the ten-year-old go. However, she didn't recognize the Hexagon Brothers for who they were, having only heard about them before, and thus was unaware of who they were fighting and why. "Uh... I don't know what we would have against you, but we're here to fight Lysandre," she explained, making it clear with her body language that her primary objective for the moment was to keep Ulla safe.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:45 pm
Just as the pressures about the area was screwing with Lysandre's and the Flare's gear, it was screwing with me as well, especially with the large, massive dominating presence that is Zygarde being so close by. That said, with Zygarde ground to a halt for the moment, I had to act somehow...several admins, by the way it looked, several Greninja as well...lady in a tacky outfit...and then Lysandre himself who took a page from a hentai magazine or something with whatever the hell he's got on him. Even if Zygarde isn't a threat for the time being, that is a hell of a lot of opposition that I didn't want to get caught up in, especially in my condition. While I am still able to fight, it was clear that I was pretty banged up from my run-in with Malva; covered in dirt and burns no thanks to her Charizard. Hell, even my outfit which was designed to resist the likes of a Charizard's inferno was taxed quite a bit as the surface of my shirt was fairly charred. I suppose that's the benefits of Mega Evolution for you. For that matter, while it might not look like it, I was still aching from that Charizard's Iron Tail attack. Right down to it, I didn't need to be in any fight other than my target himself. I wasn't going to be able to fend anyone else off for very long. Worse still, with the various pressures about the area, rather it be from White Forest itself or Zygarde, I couldn't tell if any other allies were close by either. For as all I knew, I was alone out here trying to plot a plan to make everyone scatter to allow me to make a decisive strike on Lysandre.

I looked about to see what I had to work with; the vehicles they came in...the jeeps. Maybe...maybe if anything, I can stop a getaway...I focused a bit, then thrust my arm up. Pillars of ice shot out of the ground, through the underside of the jeep that Lysandre came in, impaling the engine block. I then thrust my arm forward, clinching my fist to detonate the Ancientpower attack.

---------

Tristen in the meantime rushed for the Zygarde then looked on at the towering behemoth that stood before him and......fewer Snagems than he imagined being here. The boy wondered if something else happened; was there something else going on? But yet, the Zygarde isn't going anywhere...and Rhyme is close by. What was she doing, the Electrike hybrid could only wonder. He didn't want to act just yet...not just yet.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:52 pm
||Ulla Hanabi||

”...That works with me.” The man looked then changed his attention from the Hybrid, to the little child. He seemed more interested in the young one, wanting to know a little more about her. He kept his distance to show he was no threat. Ulla hid behind Keiko, ”...Be careful.” With that, he left them to be with his brothers. Once he left, Ulla tugged on Keiko’s shirt. ”Keiko I’m really scared….He knew my mom’s name. What happens if he connects the dots and….and….” Ulla started hyperventilating as the memories of her late mother’s torturing played in her head once again. Togekiss patted her back for her to calm down, as this was an emotional scar she could not heal. Ulla then started to calm down a bit as she had to remember; they were in the middle of a war. She had to suppress her feeling for now. ”Sorry you had to see that Keiko....Anyways, Zygarde. There’s so much going on, where should we go?” She asked as she started to recall her Pokemon except for Togekiss and Dartrix.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:13 pm
With the energy wave gone and the warring warring gangs from the world over battling it out and slowly falling away from Snage, the members of the team seemed to be scattering apart now for one reason or another. Odd, Kaya and Wren ended up fairly close together by the time it was beginning to die down but now, with Lysandre making his appearance and beginning to march on the city with Zygarde.

Odd and Kaya looked around as Wren began to panic, his anxiety deepening to such a degree that he seemed to be losing his ability to function normally. "Calm down, Wren! We have the power to fight this, I promise!" Odd assured the Grass Channeler.

"I can't... I don't know what's wrong but I just can't... Can't move!" Wren replied, crouching down low to the ground and wrapping his arms around his knees, as if trying to hide himself from the world.

"You can sense the energy of what's around us right now." Odd replied. "You're a channeler, remember? You have the ability to sense the energy of others." He explained as he walked over and held out a hand that exuded confidence. "Besides, you have all of Snagem and the allies we've gained during all this to back you up. You don't have to take the front line but you should offer as much support as you can to those who do."

"You fight to keep your countrymen safe, do you not?" Kaya asked as he approached as well, offering his own hand. "Then for those who lack the courage and for those who lack the means to fight for their own safety, you must win the war within yourself and stand strong against these invaders!" He reminded the middle-aged business man, his visor pushed up so his eyes were visible. The look within them showing the same confidence Odd had in his as well as the look of an encouraging friend who knew the struggle.

Wren looked up at the two and, realizing both were right, he slowly extended his hands, one to each. He was still scared but he had at least realized that if he he didn't continue fighting, then he wouldn't be anything more than a distraction and a liability to the friends he'd made. Looking around and determining that he would likely be of the most use back inside the city now, he ran off, wishing that Garbodor earlier hadn't ruined his hoverboard with it's corrosive poisons. Along the way, he discovered that he could still call upon the springy vines that had grown upon his legs earlier. Dubbing this new ability the Queen's Heels in honor of his bouncy Bounsweet, he took advantage of it while he could. Jumping through the city with his newfound springs Wren found his way to Aile, admittedly rather slowly, by trying to actively use the information Odd and Kaya had given him. He needed to stay focused and he could sense energy. If Aile was a Channeler too, which it had looked like she was when he saw her fight earlier, he should find here wherever he could sense a lot of energy, right? When he arrived, his leg vines wilted away and he came to a stop with a short slide that left his bare feet scraped and sore. "I'm here to help!" He assured Aile as he came to a stop, ignoring the slight bleeding from his soles. His first choice to battle here was to release the very Bounsweet that had inspired the name he had chosen to give his newly developed ability. "Nutmeg, Teeter Dance!" The tiny Grass-type nodded and began to dance a strange and confusing, wobbly dance all while bouncing around, further adding to the confusion.

Kaya ran off from Odd when he sensed the Keldeo's presence. By the time he got closer to it, he could see what it felt so wrong. "The Swords of Justice are not to be tamed!" He called out to Keldeo as he released Tomoe from her ball and drew Rise from it's sheath once more. "Tomoe, subdue it with Sweet Kiss!" The Togekiss nodded and fluttered toward Keldeo, getting as close as she dared before she dove in close and pecked the Colt Pokemon on the cheek with a sweet and angelic peck filled with love and forgiveness. And maybe a tiny bit of anger and spite? The poor thing didn't deserve it being aimed directly at it so the negativity was aimed at those who forced the young swordsman Pokemon to commit these atrocities.

Odd ran toward Lysandre. He knew the man had to be close to Zygarde. He wouldn't stray far from it so long as he knew the Pokemon was under his command and Odd knew that. Racing closer to the looming Legendary Order Pokemon, the Ghost Channeler sensed more than just that happening, though. It was hard to focus with so much going on around him but he sensed the Keldeo raging not too far away and near Zygarde, he could sense a massive swell of energy before a form began to matieralize, causing him to freeze in his tracks. "What the-?!" He was going to say something a bit more graphic than normal but when Zekrom made it's sudden appearance, he felt a momentary overload in the amount of energy in the area. For just a split second, he considered whether or not he should even attempt to bring Mnemosyne into this whether he needed her or not. With so much raw power in the area already from the Legendary Pokemon now battling it out, adding even more was likely to cause some kind of damage no one expected.

"Last resort." He told himself as he tried to rationalize the current situation. With Mnemosyne reserved for a last resort and the determination that he had to continue even with Zekrom's sudden emergence into this whole situation. As he rushed onwards even still, he conjured a halberd of solid Ghost energy, ducking into the underbrush of the forest as he drew closer to Lysandre's entourage, he'd take a moment to lie low. That man was sure to have more cover than just a few trainers in cars, after all. As soon as he was sure he had the chance, he'd extend his shadowy arms in an effort to bind at least a few members of Lysandre's entourage with the oppressive limbs.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:43 pm
||Leon Hanabi||

Leon would march forward along the streets. He was feeling, different. Was it because of Sub’s ability giving him the push to Channel that short amount of time? He was sensing, different presences. Like, a little flame from each baring a different type of spirit. Was this the other Channelers? He noticed a spark of pink energy with a ghost channeler, ”Is that….Ulla? Or could that be Kaya?” ”MALAAA!” The man was startled as he heard the screech of a Malamar as it passed by them. Lucario read his aura as he was watching where it was headed. His ears propped up as he tugged on Leon’s coat to follow him. Leon nodded as he followed Lucario to find Aile captured by that same Malamar. He also witnessed Wren stepping in as well to assist Aile. He couldn’t just attack the Malamar without hurting Ailie in the process. What happened next was watching Aile reach out for a Master Ball while a Crobat that was with a strange man in red go towards Aile ready to bite her. ”Roselia stay back here. Lucario launch me now then use Metal Claw on Crobat!” Lucario nodded as he grabbed Leon’s wrist and spun him around once and launched him toward the Master Ball. Once thrown, Lucario’s claws would start glowing as he went to intercept the Crobat by delivering an uppercut then knocking him back.

When Leon got close to Aile’s Master Ball, he pushed it closer to her with his foot as he tackled the man in the red suit down to the ground. Holding him down by the throat with one hand, he raised his other hand above Xerosic’s face. ”Be careful with next few words you say.” He spoke in a monotone voice as in the palm of his hand some purple bubbles started popping with a slight sizzling noise.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:52 pm
Reno would be preparing to commit to another mass induction of psionic thoughts into the Zygarde in hopes of making Zac take proper dominance of the construct, when a slightly bright light greeted his eyes. Which quickly turned into shielding his eyes from the bright flash of light as Zekrom manifested itself not five feet away from him. Looking up at the legendary, he made the decision to himself that he was not especially necessary now that something like a legendary had appeared on the scene. Turning towards the foot of Zygarde, Reno spied what he knew to be Lysandre and his likely crew parked as they examined the frozen Zygarde. "Well, I see my opportunity." Reno said, looking behind him to nod towards Phemes, Kaiden, and Harleen. Turning back towards where Lysandre was parked, Reno began to march towards the parking site.

As he drew closer, Reno simply stood still before raising his right arm towards where Lysandre was currently standing. Letting his collected well of energy from the last spree of impacts that had occurred at the tail end of the initial skirmish. Feeling it reach a peak, Reno unleashed the blast towards where Lysandre was currently standing and aimed to detonate on the ground near them even if Lysandre evaded the blast. "Get off my lawn and out of this town! I don't appreciate ugly looking weeds!"

---

Over with Beau and Leslie, the bug hybrid was still contending with a few of the grunts around them with the aid of his Charmander and Zorua. Finishing off a Galactic grunt and his Lunatone with a blast of Flamethrower, Beau found his attention drawn to the beam of light that had erupted between his position and Black City. Focusing his eyes onto the location, he could just barely make out the sight of the Keldeo there. Tapping Pokeballs to return his two Pokemon back to their balls, Beau stared for a moment before breathing a sigh and drawing Durandal again. While he might not be the strongest of the normal Snagem members, he had a sword and it seemed fitting to aid a legendary famous of a version of swordfighting with this weapon. Looking over to Leslie, Beau watched as another grunt was assaulted by the flurry of movements with a pink glow to them.

"Alright, Leslie. I need you to throw me towards that Keldeo." Beau asked, stretching himself out in preparation for what he had planned.

"...Okay." Leslie said, quickly winding up before smashing her secondary mouth directly into the soles of the now airborne Beau's feet. Extending his wings, the Vivillon hybrid took off towards the Keldeo at incredible speeds, although he was rising rapidly in the air as he moved towards his target. Reaching a peak in his flight, Beau would quickly sight the Keldeo again and realize that there was some strange device on the thing now that he could clearly see it. And with that, the hybrid began his second dive towards the hybrid, sword drawn behind him as he increasingly drew closer to his target. As he passed by the Keldeo, Beau swung the sword in an attempt to cut straight through the device at where he assumed a latch in the back was to crack the collar open. Either way, hopefully the sight of a hybrid coming down from on high with a sword would shock the Flare members around them

----

Aria was still hard at work committing a tactical retreat towards Black City. She had seen a load of Malamar go streaming towards the place and she didn't want to see what sort of madness they could unleash while unhindered.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:26 pm
So, a lot of things happened at once, enough for her to need to take a moment to process. So, thanks to Leon, her Master Ball was in her grasp. However, that help would turn out to not be needed as Malamar dropped her after Mawile’s attack. As sle looked up, trying to drag her staff back over to her, she’d notice the Crobat finally getting attacked with a Zap Cannon and a Metal Claw. “Must have really wanted to secure me,” she muttered, turning her head back to Xerosic as she finally stood back up, dusting herself off.

Now hiding herself on a nearby fire escape, Arkana would be watching this over, narrowing her eyes as she watched some of the Snagems come to her aid. No no no, this couldn’t do. This was too easy an escape for Aile. If at all possible, she wanted to see her former trainer get shoved into that new Expansion Suit and be used to fight her friends against her will. Or however the scientist wanted to do it. Oooh, that would be soooo much fun to watch. Just watch the dagger get driven further and further in, ever so slowly. With the Snagems showing up, though, that likelihood was getting smaller and smaller. Unless she decided to intervene.

The Zoroark stared around as she watched more Malamar start to show up. Hm... Maybe they could use more reinforcements? In the form of their fellow Kalosian birds, why not. A flock of Talonflame would appear from around the area as well, diving in to attack the other Snagems, pretty much just to create more chaos, and try to stay out of the fight as much as possible herself. She knew what special tool Snagem had that no one else did. And she enjoyed her freedom a bit too much. “Oh, I hope you have something else under those sleeves,” the fox muttered, turning down to the scientist being attacked, “or that golem she apparently regained is going to crush both of our dreams.”

Speaking of the scientist, he would be the only one that could see her on the fire escape, with everyone else seeing nothing but air. The form he would see, though, would be that of a dark skinned woman, with hair that started in black but turned crimson rather fast. Her eyes, currently a darker blue, would look down at him for a moment before looking back where the mass of Snagems and other assorted grunts would be, red fingernails drumming on the rail of the fire escape, trying to plan out her next move.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:34 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

Subject Resolute was prepared for the incoming Togekiss, already preparing an attack based off of its slowly brightening horn to slam the fairy type out of the air with little care for the Pokemon. At least, until a massive cracking impact occurred due to some insane man falling from the sky to slam into the device mounted to Subject Resolute's head. Its concentration breaking for the moment, the Sweet Kiss was allowed to pass through cleanly and easily to further confuse and disorient Subject Resolute. While the device mounted to its head was still firmly together and attached to its head, a crack was beginning to show from where Beau had impacted the device.

Speaking of the man who fell to earth, Bryony and Celosia would quickly prepare to direct their Pokemon to assail him when a part of his figure caught their eye. Namely, the sword that he appeared to be wielding so openly. "Bryony. Could that possibly be...?" Celosia began, eyes darting to examine the details of the weapon.

"Indeed, Celosia. It appears one of those buzzing pests has found a national treasure of Kalos." Bryony finished, lips thinning as he stared towards the Vivillon hybrid that was squirming slightly from the intense stares being leveled his way by the two scientists. "And to think. We came here with two legends and may leave with a third." With that, the Liepard and Manetric both darted forward to begin assaulting the bug hybrid.

With Subject resolute, there was still no visible pupil but the Pokemon's movements read more shakily than they had been before. But it seemed that Project Resolute was still on target to keep its attacks towards enemies, as a large amount of water built up around the Pokemon before being unleashed in a massive Surf that flooded out of it in all directions. It would certainly do damage to Kaya and his Pokemon, but Keldeo was also going to be dealing a blow to the Pokemon that Bryony and Celosia had out. If one paid attention, they would see a spark or two leap out of the crack in the helmet as it flashed and whirred in efforts to keep Project Resolute on target.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:42 am
Somewhere in Hoenn, a certain Hybrid was feeling a bit funny. More because of the goings on he was just learning from GRAY. "They went off to a war and nobody called me to tell me about it?!" The blue-skinned young man exclaimed in frustration.

"I was under the impression you wouldn't have bothered with going, given your little personal journey and all." GRAY retorted through the man's SNAG. "What with your rampant narcissism, your problems are always the top of the list, after all."

"This is different you snarky little son of a-" The hybrid cut himself off before he said something he'd end up regretting later. "Look, I'll be there as soon as possible. In the meantime, I want you to do something for me." Stopping by the computer system in the Pokemon Center he was currently standing in and plugging the SNAG into it, he spoke again. "Take Regice out of my possession and transfer it to a system you can use. They're going to need the raw power out there, I'm sure. Until I get there, use Regice to help them fight back."

"It figures you wouldn't be in any rush to assist when you could be useful for once." GRAY quipped but did as Lykas bid.

"Shut up and listen." The hybrid snapped back, lilac eyes narrowed at the SNAG. "I know you're capable of battle. I've seen the notices that you have a team you can actually use in the stadium back at HQ for when the rest of us want to train our Pokemon. That means you know how to command a team of other Pokemon." Lykas reasoned. "Use that knowledge! Take Regice and fight on my behalf just long enough for the Pokemon Center to give my team back and I'll be there ASAP." He assured GRAY.

GRAY seemed quiet for a moment. It was unusual for Lykas to be supportive but moreso, how often did someone entrust the AI with something like this? "Very well. Hurry to White Forest as fast as you can. There appear to be multiple Legendary Pokemon already rampaging there."

Lykas nodded as he disconnected the SNAG and placed it in his pocket, going to see how much longer it would be before he got his team back.

Kaya seemed surprised at Beau's sudden appearance but, more than anything, he was relieved that it had saved Tomoe from being completely destroyed by that attack from Keldeo. "Tomoe, make a little room and use Air Slash!" He called to his partner and watched the Togekiss fly back a bit before flinging blades of wind at the Colt Pokemon, hovering just a bit back and away from Keldeo's direct range.

It would be about that time that a certain other hybrid would appear on the battlefield, a green glow around his hands as he attempted an attack he'd not actually used before. Lykas looked over to his older friend with a smirk as he attempted to utilize Giga Drain on Keldeo, Mykel standing beside him, looking exhausted from Teleporting the two of them all the way here from Unova. "Hey! Let's take this guy down!" He cheered for his fellow half-Pokemon.

With Aile, Wren watched as Nutmeg's Teeter Dance affected no one. And then the birds came. "Bounce!" The Grass Channeler ordered, his tiny Pokemon launching herself into the sky with a powerful jump, intending to crash down upon one of the Talonflame and slam it into the ground. Still on the ground, Wren could only try to figure out what to do here. Those birds in the sky now made it hard to keep his focus on the man now held to the ground by Ulla's brother. More importantly, how had he managed to get into the city without being spotted? There had to be someone else that could sneak around and get him past the Snagems all over the place! But where?!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:12 am
Keiko kept hugging Ulla like a mother trying to comfort a nervous daughter. "I'm not going to let them do anything to you," she said in a serious, yet soothing tone. Keiko wasn't about to try to help Ulla forget about her biological mother - that was a scar that was never going to heal. But at the very least, Keiko could help her feel safe for the time being.

Keiko held Ulla like that for a little while, until she, too, was worried about what was going on. "I don't know," she confessed, looking around the battlefield and trying to sense what was going on like she did when she felt Ulla's energy. For some reason, though, her senses weren't as heightened as before. After a few minutes, though, she noticed a source of Psychic-type energy that felt familiar. "Let's go check on Terashi. He should know what to do," she offered.

Meanwhile, I had caught up to the Snagems that were looking to take down the Zygarde, or so I thought. Turns out, nearly all of them were trying to get its attention, as if to get it to remember them back when it was in its base form. That was one strategy, perhaps, but since I hadn't formed a bond with it back then or even knew about it before Flare got a hold of it, there wasn't much I could do to help. Instead, I focused on the area around us, making sure the Snagems trying to help Zygarde remember who they were didn't get attacked. Primarily, though, I was waiting for Lysandre to show himself so I could hopefully finish him off. That's when I heard what sounded like a glacier exploding. Those vehicles... Blizzard wouldn't attack them if they didn't hold something or someone important. I left the other Snagems to their work and moved toward where Blizzard was. If my hunch was right and Blizzard had Lysandre cornered, I wanted to be there.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:15 pm
While Reno wouldn't bother trying, probably realizing the futility in that moment, Zac would lose any control it was gaining over the construct, the other cores overpowering him as Zekrom made its appearance, the power of this new presence more than enough to snap the other cores back to reality. Before the various Flare admins, Aliana, and Lysandre could respond to the sudden appearance of this new threat the Snagems waiting in the forest went into action, taking most of them by surprise.

With an icy explosion Lysandre's jeep was destroyed, causing the already jumpy group to startle and observe the wreckage. In that moment Odd found an opportunity to snap up two Flare admins, causing them both to trip up and hit the ground with a thud. Both would fumble for their Pokeballs in the next moment. That was when Reno made his casual appearance, the explosion of Psychic energy knocking Aliana to the side, however the drones connected to Lysandre were quick to throw up a bubble of Dark energy to neutralize the Psychic blast thus leaving him unharmed. That toy will be something to have to take note of.

"Ugly?" Lysandre scoffed. "Monsieur, it appears you've been torn apart and put back together. What could a raggedy doll such as yourself know of beauty?" The Flare leader asked as he pointed his wrist mounted device at Reno, causing a blast of red energy to fly at him at an incredible speed/ Short of impact the energy would manifest into a Honchkrow, the bird already prepared with a Night Slash as it fly past the Psychic Channeler, wings extended as it hoped to slice him with the blades of darkness emitting from them.

While Odd may have gotten the jump on two admins, leaving them bound and momentarily sluggish with his ability he would note escape the eyes of the Greninja guarding Lysandre. If their escapades in Kalos was any hint the frogs raised by the Royal Guard were nothing to scoff at, ask a certain one organic armed person. Without warning a purple Greninja would leap up out of a shadow on the ground behind Odd, aiming to deliver a ghostly kick to the Channeler. Following up its comrades attack came a black Greninja which blended into the shadows of the forest, the ninja frog wielding a water 'katana' imbued with dark energy as it intended to cut Odd down with a Night Slash.

As that went on Aliana would get up and prepare for battle, as did the other two admins as they also released Pokemon of their own. With Blizzard and Terashi unseen and Odd being handled they chose to instead join Lysandre in neutralizing Reno, figuring Zygarde could handle Zekrom. Aliana's Mightyena would snarl and grow at Reno as it attempted to fill him with a vile energy that sought to fill him with anger and arrogance as it utilize Taunt. It was clear to the scientist this was a Psychic Channeler and they could use some tricky tactics, it was better to just engage them in proper direct combat.

The other two admin unleashed on him was a Houndoom which launched a Flamethrower behind the Honchkrow, the other a Scrafty that jumped high into the air and intended to come down on him with a crashing kick with Hi Jump Kick. Hopefully Reno knew what he was doing.

Speaking of, it's strange how they didn't consider who was responsible for the exploding ice. Perhaps they figured it was the Snagem standing before them, oh well.

Zygarde would take care of its own matters while the humans scuffled, it had bigger fish dragons to fry. Immediately going on the offensive the Order Pokemon, pointing one hand at Zekrom and unleashing a massive twister-like blast of pulsating Dragon energy at the opposing legend as it executed a Dragon Pulse. The cores deemed Zekrom a threat but they knew to gauge its strength first, they couldn't afford to expend unnecessary energy just yet.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff