Welcome to Gaia! ::

тʜe cιтʀa ʀeɢιoɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon based roleplay taking place in the tundra region of Citra! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay 

Reply Citra Region
Main Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Afternoon begins on 10/16.
  That's fine.
  Can we extend the timeframe until 10/23?
View Results

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:17 pm
OoC: Hasty Noctowl being hasty lol

STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Seth Getrier
Where: Trainer Plaza
With: Leah, a lot of trainers

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

MY TEAM:
MY TEAM

Noct (LV. 70)
      User Image
      Species┊ Noctowl
      Type┊ Normal/Flying
      Gender┊ Male
      Ability┊ Keen Eye
      Nature┊ Hasty
      Moves┊ Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Air Slash, Confusion

Empoleon (LV. 59)
      User Image
      Species┊ Empoleon
      Type┊ Water/Steel
      Gender┊ Male
      Ability┊ Torrent
      Nature┊ Mild
      Moves┊ Swift, Hydro Pump, Metal Claw, Drill Peck

Rapidash (LV. 40)
      User Image
      Species┊ Rapidash
      Type┊ Fire
      Gender┊ Female
      Ability┊ Flash Fire
      Nature┊ Bold
      Moves┊ Poison Jab, Flame Charge, Flame Wheel, Quick attack

Batty (LV. 64)
      User Image
      Species┊ Noivern
      Type┊ Flying/Dragon
      Gender┊ Male
      Ability┊ Infiltrator
      Nature┊ Adamant
      Moves┊ Dragon Pulse, Bite, Air Cutter, Boom Burst

User Image
User Image

This promised to be a rowdy journey. Not that Seth minded, he liked a bit of life around him. Yet he wasn't eager to end up paralyzed by the lick attack of a Gengar. Thankfully it would seem they were entertained because they stuck their tongue back and floated to their trainer. The young man wondered how often mischief would occur with a ghost Pokemon along. In a good way of course. Seth wasn't the strictest, though he was serious about training and battles. A slight chuckled escaped him when he heard her reply to him. How adorable! An effort to not curse perhaps. She seemed to understand soon enough when he showed the cards though. This girl was sure energetic. Seth smiled a bit as he shook her hand and she ended up shaking it with two. "Nice to meet you too Leah. I can tell that you are excited." he said with a slight laugh after he had turned back to her from sending his buddy out with a note.

Slightly surprised though when she asked about his team. Seth looked around to see how they were with space right now and it seemed their spot was quieter now so the guide trainer took out his poke balls and released his partners to show them to Leah. Empoleon was the first to fully appear and he just stood on his spot and nodded to the girl, the next was Rapidash who immediately neighed, reared and stamped with his hooves showing off his bold nature before throwing his head sideways and up in the air with pride while one eye looked at the girl. Last up was Noivern who was a little hesitant to come out of the ball, as he had been cozy. Yet he called out in greeting before he nudged and rubbed against Seth, who smiled and petted his head before turning to Leah again. "You already met Noct, this is batty, Empoleon and Rapidash. This is my faithful team." he said and nodded to them.

"Do you have other Pokemon besides Pachirisu and Gengar yet?" he asked curiously, since she didn't strike him as an actual beginner. That said it was possible she had just started in Citra of course. Back at Kyouji's side, Noct was actually feeling kind of insulted that they didn't seem to listen to his trainer's note. Or at least not fast enough to the owl's liking. So when he turned away and back to the other trainers, Noct chirped and nipped at the guy's shirt, tugging lightly. As it wasn't his intend to hurt them, just to get them to follow him so the group could start their trip. Seth was waiting for this kid and he was sent to bring them there.

User Image

INVENTORY

Wallet: $200,000
House Keys
20 Ultra Balls
10 Potions
30 Full Restores
10 Revives
5 Max Revives
One bag compartment filled with food supplies to cook

Quoted
The-DJ-Ghost

Bunah

-

[color=#9966ff][b]"SPOKEN"[/b][/color]
[color=#b3cccc][i]THOUGHTS[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:33 pm
User Image
P R E S T O N
H U N T E R
══════════════════════════════════════════════

COMPANY :Scrap, Sparx, and twins
OoC : ...

Preston smiled as the red-haired brother returned with the Fire types in tow, with the majestic Ninetales returning to love on his female trainer. Preston gawked at the ghostly Pokemon and gave it pats, and Scrap nodded to the Charmeleon while Sparx was wary of the new Pokemon and took her time meeting them.
"Oh, her!" Preston looked between Usui and the Electric type. She eyed the young man but took the snack as a gesture. At least the two new humans were chill, and their Pokemon seemed about as much. "Pretty sure she came from the Lab and I'm pretty sure I cut in line, but I just couldn't help myself." He still felt a little awkward, but the Elekid shot him a "relax, you're cool" look and continued to monch on her snack. Scrap also asked for one from Usui and muched as it caught view of a Teddiursa wandering aimlessly through the crowd, amongst the menagerie of Pokemon in the square.

Speaking of, both Preston and his Tyrogue looked up at the sound of some bustling in the crowd nearby to see a familiar face, belonging to Alpha the Lycanroc bounding towards them. Scrap froze for a moment as he received a few sloppy kisses from the pup while Preston got down to greet him with enthusiastic pets. "Hello again! Where'd you run off to, bud?"

Alpha couldn't answer but turned around to investigate the twins just as Preston saw Gray walking up to get her boy. He stood up and brushed off his pants with quite a bit of light coloured puppy hair on them, returning her nod. "At least he knows he's cute."

User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image

Mayumi Hiiragi
Lyndranna

xXJustified_DeathXx
Crew

Labilia

Popular Star

8,650 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

• It was at that moment Leah completely forgot about Hades bad behaviors, apologizing on his behalf. "SO sorry about gengar over here by the way!! He must of taken a liking to you, especially enough not to paralyze you. It's kind of why I try to keep him away from crowds like this." She spoke in a nervous laughter, scratching at the back of her head. Unfortunately for her, Hades had a way of removing himself from the ball on his own. Still, she shook his hand crazily upon greetings, and that made it all the more apparent just on how excited she truly was. Ohh! All the adventures they were going to have!! Who knows what the future holds? She just couldn't hold back all that excitement, it was exhilarating!!!

Leah really wanted to see his team, surprises sometimes were fun, but right now the wait would just kill her. Her gaze first fell upon an empoleon, truly a magnificent one at that!! She started shrieking in this high pitched fan girl scream, and than rapidash!! Both seemed very prideful, she was in love with them!! The last one, a noivern!! The two seemed to have a very sweet connection, she could tell just from the way he was nudging into his trainer. "Your pokemon are so awesome and so cute omgish!!!" She squealed with absolute joy, falling in love with each and every one of Seth's pokemon. She wanted to learn more about them! Dislikes, likes, all that stuff! Upon the question of having anymore pokemon, Leah simply smiled and nodded in approval. "Oh that's right!! I actually have a noivern as well!" She said gleefully, taking a ball out of her book bag and throwing it into the air, releasing a noivern stretching his wings into the sky. He clearly loved it, flying and zooming all around before coming to land next to Leah. "Wonder if my Noivern can learn from yours!" She spoke joyfully, having two of the same pokemon species sounded absolutely fun, and more of a nice learning experience! "These are the only ones I've gotten so far!" Peanut became excited, hopping out of the bag and running up to the rapidash, clinging onto the horse pokemon's legs, staring up on his back. She tried to push herself up on his back, wanting to ride on top.

╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗
    ◓ 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬 ◓              
    User ImageUser ImageUser Image
    ╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝ 

Rhun Tolihzeh

•  
    PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:27 pm
    User Image

User Image

LOCATION ▬▬ Tosach Town xxx COMPANY ▬▬ Arys xxx MOOD ▬▬ Remain calm xxx OUTFIT ▬▬ wearing this

While senpai Dylan hadn't seemed to taken notice of Hayate's wave, the Gym Leader didn't let it bother him. It seemed that the previous Champion was more preoccupied in making sure that the starters were distributed out to each Trainer that would soon be setting out on their journey throughout Citra. It seemed to be narrowed down to two now, and it sounded as if Dylan was beginning to threaten to hand out the two to any registered Trainer who had yet to take up on buddying up with the Smoochum or Chespin. And while Hayate would love to see both Pokemon leaving today with a Trainer at their side, he was worried about the negative that could happen.

Abuse and abandonment were always a worry when it came to a relationship between Trainer and Pokemon. Pokemon could be stubborn, not listening to their Trainer or even acting out if the bond wasn't there. The man always looked out for these sorts of treatments whenever a Trainer came to face him at the Dul Amu City Gym. While some could be obvious, other times it was hard to tell what happened between Trainer and Pokemon when there weren't any watchful eyes on them.

He didn't want to believe that any of these new Trainers would act out that way towards their companions, but a sweet face could always hide some dark intentions.

A nearby cough had brown eyes shifting away from the stage, looking down as he took notice of a somewhat familiar face. It was the boy from earlier, apologizing to the Gym Leader about the excitement causing him to walk off from Hayate and the young girl. Cracking a grin, the older male shrugged his shoulders. "I get the excitement, don't worry about it kid." Looking away from Arys, he spotted the Mawhile that had been with the kid earlier, but he seemed to be joined by one of the starters that Dylan had been handing out. While he didn't know much about the kid, he seemed to be reliable with how his relationship looked between him and the Steel / Fairy Pokemon.

"Espeon, ess!" Calling out a greeting to Arys and his Pokemon, Apollo stepped closer to communicate with the two. Continuing to grin as he watched this, Hayate's grin slowly shifted as his face gave a look of confusion to Arys words about being on his team. It was made very obvious by the blank look that had come over the Gym Leader's face that he had absolutely no idea what it was the teen was asking him about. Searching his brain for an answer, only one name seemed to come to mind.

Kotone.

Had his sister signed him up for taking new Trainers on as a Guide?! It would explain why they had come all of this way down to Tosach Town. And here he was, believing that he could enjoy the festivities with his family and get to meet up with some fellow Gym Leaders. It didn't seem like he could back out of this either, as a group had already been formed.

He tried to show a face of confidence, but it wouldn't affect those before him as they would have already picked up on his cluelessness on the situation. "Oh! Oh yeah, it's us and uh.." His hand reached up to rub at the back of his head, brown eyes looking away to scan their surroundings. He needed to come up with an answer as he had no idea who else he was guiding. Taking notice of his stalling, Apollo gave what could be considered an eyeroll as the Espeon tried to help his poor excuse of a Trainer. Not that the Pokemon could help much, as neither of them had gone to check up and find out what Trainers they would be leading from this town.

Closing his eyes, Hayate's arm was thrown out, his finger pointing into a random direction. "Them!" He announced, voice raising to a point where a few onlookers surrounding them gave him questioning looks. Looking into the direction that his Trainer had pointed towards, Apollo huffed out a sigh when Hayate appeared to be pointing to a group of elders, talking amongst themselves and huddled next to a Poliwrath.
          User Image

KiaBurst

RZK-FAN

Lyndranna

Friendly Puppy

8,250 Points
    • Friendly 100
    • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
    • Doggone It! 100

Mayumi Hiiragi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:07 pm
    User Image
    Kana looked at Usui as he said that they would have to spend the night in their tents. She really did not care in fact she loved camping it was one of her favorite things."We might want to think of using our thick bedding in that case. I think it is supposed to get pretty cold out tonight." Usui smiled as he gave Scrap a treat, and then handed out treats to the rest of the pokemon. "Well she seems to be getting along with the others nicely." he said with as he finished handing out treats to everyone. Kakashi finished his treat and jumped off Kana's lap to go play with the others. Usui noticed just as the Lycanroc cam running over to their group. Watching as the large pup licked scrap and got attention from Preston. Then the noticed him and quickly came over sniffing him. Usui stayed nice and still for the pup "Well who are you big guy?" he would ask as he pet the pup once he seemed to approve of him.

Then he watched as he moved on to his sister who he seemed to approve of fairly quickly. he laughed as he watched the big pup place his head right on Kana's lap and whine at her for some attention. Usui and Kana both looked up to see Gray. Kana smiled at the big pup "O he is perfectly okay." kana said smiling at the girl as she reached out and pet the big pups head, and scratched behind his ears. "So your name is Alpha big guy nice to meat you. I'm kana and that is my brother Usui." she said as she pet him some more. Usui got up and walked over to Gray "So this big guy is yours. He seems to be very friendly. I'm Usui by the way and that is my twin sister Kana. he looked around to see the pokemon who were still busy playing. Some of them trying to get Alpha to come play with them. "I would introduce you to the pokemon but they seem to be busy playing." he said laughing at the pokemon as they continued to get the big pup to come play.
    User Image
    xXJustified_DeathXx

Lyndranna

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:55 pm
    User Image

User Image
            User Image

A lost boy who was looking for his brother and sister, a girl who wasn’t sure what she wanted to do but was presumably setting out to discover her answer along the way, and a young lady with a fiery disposition that wanted to be a Pokémon breeder. Was it an odd group for the tall, charming but icily polite man? Most certainly. In truth, the gym leader had sat back and watched to whom his peers had gravitated and turned his odd eyes to those that had not otherwise been shown a great deal of attention. It was rather by coincidence that two of said children were the young trainers he’d spoken to in the morning.

As one could expect from such a prompt individual, Caius was waiting at the designated exit onto route one some ten minutes before the agreed upon time. He was easily spotted amid the line up of other gym leaders due to his formal attire and lack of heavier winter gear. Azul sat on his broad shoulders, her tail waving calmly through the air as their eyes scanned for those they’d be in charge of getting to the next city safely.

If the young trainers arrived at separate times, Caius would give a polite greeting to each as they approached, motioning for them to take a spot beside him as they waited for the others. If they all arrived at once, then he’d respectfully greet each of them regardless. Either way, once all of the children were accounted for, he would then motion for them to follow him slightly to the side and out of the way.

”Would you please show me your supplies? Do you each have rations, potions and emergency blankets?”

All things they should have been able to collect in the earlier event, but he wanted to be sure they’d collected these items.

”May I see your footwear?”

If any of them didn’t seem to have appropriate shoes for the journey, Caius would take them to the nearby shop to procure a suitable pair, it was not a problem for him to have an expense like that, he’d expected to have such expenses. It was likely to be clear from the get go that the man was detail oriented and preferred to be properly prepared.

Once he was satisfied they each had the correct supplies for tackling the route, particularly in case there was any dangerous situation caused by the weather or Citra’s unruly wild Pokémon, he’d take them properly onto the route, having to sign a log at a checkpoint that confirmed he was taking responsibility for their wellbeing.

”Now then, if we keep a good pace, we should arrive to a good camping site with ample time to set up before the sun sets. I would implore you all to stay on the path and within eyesight of each other. The wild Pokémon here are not terribly docile, and it is not impossible that we might run afoul of thieves. Himeko, have you traveled this route many times before?” Being the only Citra native, Caius considered it was possible she was familiar with the surrounding area as she might have left with other guides before. Those odd eyes of his settled on her for a moment, politely nodding his head to whatever she answered.

User Image
    Reoite City Gym Leader - age: 24 xx height:6'1" xx weight: 180lb xx team: link

place [ Tosach Town ] people [ Ari, Ryouta, Himeko ]
    cloths [ This , Party Pokeballs stored on Belt ]
    bag [ Full Restore x 5 , Full Heal x 5, Great ball x 5, Ultra ball x 5, Pokemon Egg x 2, bag of Pokemon Food Mix, Canteen, Misc ]

o.o.c [ Hope this woooooorkksss ]

Caius
    Azul
    Klauw
    User ImageUser Image User Image

Lyndranna

KiaBurst

Femme Mantis

EriTanaka

Vice Captain

Omnipresent Guildswoman

Jurlestia_Quinn

Shadowy Hunter

9,500 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:45 pm
    User Image
    User Image

Qiyana pat Titanya on her head, "Why yes, a pokemon journey of this magnitude is going to take a lot of work! I'm surprised no one informed you sooner."Qiyana wasn’t sure why Titanya knew so little about the journey she was supposed to be going on. It worried her a bit, but since she was tasked with watching over new trainers, she felt like she would be able to teach Titanya the ways of a proper pokemon master. "I will ensure your success!" Of course it was a tall order. But Qiyana had long gone on to understand the ways of the pokemon world, and it was now her job to pass on the knowledge.

As the announcement ran through the courtyard, and Titanya realized she lost her pokemon, Qiyana could only wear a face of disappointment. "Oh Titanya..."She said, shaking her head. "Come on...you’re going to be required to be near me all the time, because left to your own devices, you may end up with no pokemon. Come, come, we will get you ship shape yet." Qiyana couldn’t actually believe the lost thoughts of this girl, but she wasn’t going to abandon her. Instead she was just going to whip her into shape.

Qiyana had been given the cyndaquil by the green haired champion of the region and she nodded. She waved Titanya down and gave her a lecture about her responsibilities as a trainer, before giving her cyndaquil over to her. Of course, Qiyana had a particular love of the fire pokemon, as her pokemon specialty was the fire type. So she expected Titanya to be serious about this pokemon and her responsibilities. "We will see, but the joy of a journey of your own creation is that you can leave when you desire. I won’t ever encourage that….it will get hard sometimes….and you will wonder if you should give up. You will wonder if you’re good enough, and all I want for you to do is to remember that it is difficult sometimes, but in the end, I think you will find it all worth it." Qiyana motioned for Titanya to follow, they had to grab some other trainers before heading off!

Qiyana looked at Titanya, "It’s not usually typical, but I believe the influx of new trainers who lose their pokemon and don’t know too much about being a trainer, caused the desire for people who know what they are doing to lead the new people around."She giggled, poking fun at Titanya and she stopped and turned around to face Titanya. "I will be here...leading you, and your new teammates...when we find them. My gym and my city are more than self sufficient. If I am required back in Bladhair, I will use my pokemon to return in time. Otherwise, you are stuck with me...now….help me find some trainers to take with us."She said, turning around, putting her hands behind her back with a gleeful smile. Eventually Qiyana found two girls who were by their lonesome. She offered to lead their expedition together and they accepted! She introduced everyone to one another. Nohla von Roy and Ophelia met Titanya and Qiyana wanted to get them out on the road.

After getting the girls supplies using her own money, she set out on the route with them all in tow. A lot of the groups had headed off already so it wasn’t as crowded when they all finally headed out. Qiyana walked through and looked at the environment around them and grinned. "Oh look at the beautiful scenery girls!"She said holding her arms out. "I welcome you all to the first steps of your pokemon journey and I am pleased to be your guide." Qiyana turned around and proceeded to walk backwards as she wanted to see her adorable group, "Now then, while we’re on the way, do you girls have any questions? Something you may have heard, encountered, were curious about? I am happy to answer them!" She asked, tilting her head to them.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

place [ route 60 ] people [ Titanya, Ophelia, Nohla]
                                          cloths [ pictured ] o.o.c [ GROUP A GO!]

Hope The Kind

Nintendoe Switch

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:07 pm
                  User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image

Something was always happening and before the little brunette knew it the girl from before and another had joined the party turning to ask her about her Pokemon's behavior which earned a shake of her head. "No, not anything like this. He wanders a lot but I've never seen him act out lie that." she replied as another boy suddenly appeared, his Pokemon, a Piplup seeming eager to battle the first boy's Aron.

Himeko watched between the two boys for a while stepping out of the way should a battle actually happen. Time seemed to pick up and it wasn't long before groups were being formed and Himeko found herself in the company of the girl from earlier, Ari and the boy with the goggles, Ryouta being lead on their journey by Caius.

The group formed at their meet up point as expected, Russ being packed in her arms and Bea now safely tucked away inside her Pokeball. Caius was thorough in making sure each trainer was well supplied and prepared for the weather and terrain ahead of time. Having a guide who was this prepared was a reassurance for the brunette who beamed proud to have taught what to take on her trip by her parents beforehand.

Caius talked about going on and locating a camping site before sunset cautioning the children to stay on the trail. Himeko nodded following along when he asked her a question, one that made the girl pause in her stride momentarily. "Well...Yes, with my parents when we'd leave town on trips. I've never been on it my own though except for this morning." she laughed a little, Russ shifting in her arms. Her parents had faith in their daughter's ability to stay safe however they also knew of her down fall and made sure to accommodate her for it. "I don't have the best sense of direction but that's why my parents gave me this!" she beamed pulling the map out of her bag which had been marked painstakingly, covered small notes about areas the girl could look out for.

MOOD peppy   LOCATION tosach town   PARTY ryouta, ari & caius

EriTanaka

Lyndranna

KiaBurst

Femme Mantis

Cute Punk

KiaBurst
    Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:59 pm
    x
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User Image
    xxxxxxxxxxThe last son of the「 Desert Devil 」...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

While the girls talked to one another, Ryouta's attention was drawn to the boy who was no being approached by a Noctowl. It was different from the one the older fellow had, but was more akin to the one he was more familiar with. Once his brief interaction with it had finished, he was quick to start scolding his Pokemon who was at the time trying to pick a fight with Kenshi. That wasn't going to end well. Not one bit...

Of course, the boy was quick to ask if the two of them could fight. Giving it a serious moment of thought, he slowly looked at the Piplup, then over at his own Aron. That Pokemon of his was clearly a water type! Kenshi was at a disadvantage already, and he didn't even known how strong either of them really were. Last time he saw Kenshi fight, the little fellow was swept under the rug by a Quagsire. Then he got violent. He didn't need for it to get worse.

"Dat ain'a gud idea..." He told the boy, his expression becoming something of a grimace. Hearing his partner bark out at the Piplup, the Aron was quick to get up and start moving away from them again. Stopping at the back of the tent's edge, he plopped down onto the cold ground. "H'za mean'un," He told the boy. Though he'd received his name, he hadn't given his own name out yet and didn't even get a chance to.

The announcement for the groups being given out, he seemed more than confused as he heard his own name being listed with two names he hadn't heard before. What was that about? And they were suppose to go towards...Route 60? What in the world was even happening? Before he could voice a word of concern, he found himself being forced up by the brunette and being coaxed by her to go along with them to meet whoever was beckoning all of them.

As they went towards this Route, he found himself looking at everyone from under his goggles. Seeing many familiar faces, along with ones he hadn't see yet, he was more than nervous about this. Was he about to be forced into traveling with more people who didn't want him around? He had no idea, but it was something that loomed in the back of his mind for the moment. The words of that one blond guy had really done a number of him for now, but maybe he'd get over it sooner or later.

Before long though, he found himself being reunited with the odd-eyed fellow. He had actually called him by name to his surprise, but why did he know it? When he came over to him, he found himself with the two girls from before. Not saying a single word to any of them, he remained quiet as he was practically guided through each individual step. Somehow, it resulted in him having gained a backpack full of supplies, new shoes, and a vest that actually warmed him up a little.

Not making a peep as the older man went over things with the girl named Himeko, he found himself watching them all from under his goggles. He was still oh so very uncertain about taking them off yet. Instead, he just kept playing music from his cassette player at a low enough volume to where he didn't disrupt them, but could still hear them. Of course, that didn't mean his Aron cared much, seeing as he was already ten or so feet ahead of them. He wasn't walking ahead or anything. No, he just decided to sit and wait for them to get a move on.

OoC |

Femme Mantis

Lyndranna

The-DJ-Ghost

EriTanaka

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:39 am
    Rhun Tolihzeh

Bunah

KiaBurst

Femme Mantis

Lyndranna

User Image K Y O U J I User Image

User Image

Active Pokemon = ...

●●●●●●

| Name - Kyouji Kuzunoha | Age - 10 | Job - Trainer | Suit - In picture | Money - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.450 |

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

And that was the end of that. Apparently, they were now a full blown group and the group of kids, especially that kid with the Aron had left. I guess I made the Aron nervous. And you sure as hell didn't help! He said to his Piplup before he would shrug at Kyouji. Ugh... get in here! He said, returning Piplup to his pokeball. After that, he wondered where that Noctowl went. Sure was stupid he didn't follow afterwards. Maybe he'll see those kids again some time later. He sure hopes he does. Hm? Leah and Seth? Hey! It'syou guys! Kyouji said, going after the two. They were definitely adults, as he could tell. Seth was literally like a tower, while Leah was.... pretty curvaceous to say the least. Now it's even more awkward for Kyouji since he's the youngest for his group. Hey guys, sorry for being late. I got caught in a could've been battle, and I didn't know if I'd win or not. Good thing we didn't. So where to? I can't wait to start! Kyouji said excited.

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

◄ POKEMON ►

■ - Byakko - lvl 13 HP: 30/30 // Tackle | Leer | Charge | Spark
    ■ - Piplup - lvl 5 HP: 15/15 // Pound | Growl

◄ BAG ►

> Potion x3
    > Pokeball x3
    > Flashlight
    > Phone
    > Skateboard

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

xXJustified_DeathXx
    Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:15 am
    User Image
    P R E S T O N
    H U N T E R
    ══════════════════════════════════════════════

COMPANY :Scrap and team?
    OoC : Hi ho, hi ho...

Preston had snuck away shortly after Gray had arrived in half an attempt to herd the Pokemon, making sure they weren't too rowdy. He had to admit that he enjoyed seeing the Pokemon getting along so well, and so far the same could be said for their trainers. If this was what real trainer life was like, it wasn't quite what he had been led to believe for most of his life. It was a welcome perspective and a nice change.

That said, as soon as Scrap had split from the group, Preston recalled Sparx to her Pokeball and went to keep an eye on his Fighting type. The diminutive Pokemon seemed to be drawn to the tent where Preston had got his "adventuring" supplies, specifically his winter coat. The swathe of colourful items had teased the Pokemon's eyes while he didn't get a proper look, so he took the opportunity before leaving to take a better looksee. Preston watched from behind as had to grin as Scrap pulled out a bright forest green cloth square with a interesting little symbol on the corner and held it up to show his human.

"That one? You're sure?"
    "Ty-Rogue!" Preston laughed and nodded, slipping the cash to the vendor and kneeling down. Folding the scarf into a typical triangle and with a "Don't move," he draped the scarf over the Pokemon's slim shoulders. Preston wasn't much for flowery words, but he couldn't help but tell Scrap that he looked cute, earning a rough but playful shove from the little guy. A bit more forceful than a human of the same size, but that was to be expected.

While Preston looked back towards the twins, Scrap headed further down the table, seeing what other treasures were on display. Eventually at the end of the table, he found himself at a small cafe like place, with the odd couple or small group enjoying some warm refreshments in the cold weather with their Pokemon. More impressive was the massive Poliwrath that seemed to be the caretaker for an elderly bunch of ladies out for tea. Fighting type to Fighting type, Scrap gave the Poliwrath a wide berth but also an admiring sort of look. The larger Pokemon returned the look with one of similar respect, when suddenly-

"Them!" The cry came from somewhere in the crowd and hadn't quite registered for the gossiping grandparents, but both Pokemon looked towards the source. The Poliwrath didn't recognize it and shrugged as it resumed standing guard, while Scrap looked at the young man pointing in his direction. Next to him, however, Scrap recognized as the mechanic from earlier, who had chosen the Magby. He caught the human's eye for the briefest moments before running back to his trainer.

"Ro' rogue! Tyrogue!" Preston found himself being unexpectedly pulled back down the table a minute later, stopping in front of the cafe as Scrap pointed into the crowd. Confused, Preston followed his pointed finger and after a second, also set eyes on Arya. With a pointed finger of his own and an enthusuatic "Ayy!" Preston turned and told Scrap to bring everyone over, to which the Tyrogue happily acquiesced. As he got the twins to pack up and leading them over, Preston walked up to Arya and the other guy.

"Small world, boys. You're the other half of our group, yea? Not gonna lie, I'm kinda rotten with names; didn't quite recognize you when they announced the teams." He offered a handshake to the young man with the rather gorgeous Espeon. "Preston. That should be my boy Scrap with Usui and Kana behind me. You're supposed to be the guide, right?"

User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image

Mayumi Hiiragi
    Lyndranna
    RZK-FAN

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:02 am
    xXJustified_DeathXx
    Lyndranna
    Mayumi Hiiragi

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄Arys▀▄▀DeLocke▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Party: Party Pokémon
                                    OoC: Alright, time to get this massive team together. whee
                                    Theme: Pokémon Colosseum - Pyrite Town (Player2 Remix)

Behind Hayate's back, Arys had been giving him a look that could only be explained as a mix of amusement and being baffled, with a sprinkling of regret. Mawile was giving roughly the same look. Ignis only gave his normal eyes-half-closed gaze, looking around at the crowd around him. Being a starter, he had been around gym leaders before; they were usually of...interesting character. "Mag...?" The pokémon said, tilting his head as he heard a shout from a little ways off. The "Ayy!" had also garnered the attention of Arys, who turned his attention to Preston, who was now making his way towards them along with a boy and a girl. Arys' eyebrows raised and nearly smiled, giving a small wave - someone familiar! "Hey, it's Preston. We managed to get on the same team, then? Can't say I'm dissappointed in the least. Ignis walked over to the Tyrogue and gave an introductory "Mag!" Jaws had yet to cease her baffled stare at the aloof trainer, only breaking it when Arys gave a soft flick on the nose. Shaking her head to bring herself back to reality, she looked over to the approaching group and made an excited jump. She walked over to mingle with the other pokémon. Arys gave a nod to the pair as well, continuing with "We haven't met; I'm Arys Delocke."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

GaleRobeFenn

1,150 Points
    • Hygienic 200
    • Member 100
    • Gaian 50

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
    • nuGen Staff 25
    • The Committee Staff 25
    • Team Edward 100
    PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:28 pm
    OoC: Hope it is alright this time. Let us begin!

STATS
    User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
    ⊹⊱⋛⋋ Seth Getrier
    Where: Route 60?
    With: Kyouji, Leah

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

MY TEAM:
    MY TEAM

Noct (LV. 70)
        User Image
        Species┊ Noctowl
        Type┊ Normal/Flying
        Gender┊ Male
        Ability┊ Keen Eye
        Nature┊ Hasty
        Moves┊ Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Air Slash, Confusion

Empoleon (LV. 59)
        User Image
        Species┊ Empoleon
        Type┊ Water/Steel
        Gender┊ Male
        Ability┊ Torrent
        Nature┊ Mild
        Moves┊ Swift, Hydro Pump, Metal Claw, Drill Peck

Rapidash (LV. 40)
        User Image
        Species┊ Rapidash
        Type┊ Fire
        Gender┊ Female
        Ability┊ Flash Fire
        Nature┊ Bold
        Moves┊ Poison Jab, Flame Charge, Flame Wheel, Quick attack

Batty (LV. 64)
        User Image
        Species┊ Noivern
        Type┊ Flying/Dragon
        Gender┊ Male
        Ability┊ Infiltrator
        Nature┊ Adamant
        Moves┊ Dragon Pulse, Bite, Air Cutter, Boom Burst

User Image
    User Image

Seth waited patiently for the boy to join them. He was rather surprised when Noct came back empty handed. "What happened? Did you find him?" he asked curiously, but the Noctowl just let out an indignant screech, turning it's head forcefully away which told the male it hadn't really gone as planned and he disappeared in his pokeball. "Oh dear, I never seen him act this way." he commented with an eyebrow raised wondering what had happened between the two. But then he shook his head and shrugged a bit turning back to Leah. "I guess we will just have to wait." he said to her and walked to a nearby tree sitting down. He glanced at the sky above them which was turning a pale pink and orange as he started to worry a bit. Seth got up from his spot and decided to get everything ready.

As if someone had set a clock he suddenly heard a voice coming from behind and he turned around to see who it was that was talking. It didn't take him long to recognize the boy from the cards he had been given. "ah there you are. When Noct came back alone I was wondering what had happened. But since we are still at a safe area I didn't go and search. He was in a right foul mood too." he replied and then added the latter in a more thoughtful way as he still wondered what was wrong with the owl. "Well you are here now." he then said and smiled to the boy before looking between the two new trainers. "Route 60 is what is next my new friends. I am sure you are both eager to start." he replied and would guide the two out onto the upcoming route to start their journey.

User Image

INVENTORY

Wallet: $200,000
    House Keys
    20 Ultra Balls
    10 Potions
    30 Full Restores
    10 Revives
    5 Max Revives
    One bag compartment filled with food supplies to cook

Quoted
    The-DJ-Ghost

Bunah

-

[color=#9966ff][b]"SPOKEN"[/b][/color]
    [color=#b3cccc][i]THOUGHTS[/i][/color]
    [align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
    [imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:02 am
    User Image

Celica Ambersxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How's about we go on an adventure, you and me?xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJust don't be an obstacle and we'll be okay.

During her conversation with Roxie, Celica couldn't help but notice the large crowd that had gathered in Tosach Town. Her attention was drawn to the center of it all and she took note of a man handing out Pokemon who was accompanied by not only an Electivire but a Magmortar as well. What really caught her attention was the fact that they looked different from the Electivires and Magmortars she'd seen back in Sinnoh. Fulgur on the other hand wasn't having it. Being an Electivire with anger issues already, introducing another Electivire and a Magmortar into the equation didn't help either. With a low growl, Fulgur began making his way to the crowd to see what this apparent threat was all about. Celica turned her attention to her Pokemon seemingly abandoning her and knew something was wrong in an instant. With a quick "I'll be right back." Celica followed her Pokemon to try and stop him from whatever he was about to do. Thankfully she caught up to her Electivire, and exclaimed "Fulgur, behave!" while grabbing onto his arm. Fulgur turned his head, glaring daggers at his trainer. Celica however just glared at him back. She didn't care if the two of them were in front of the entire town, she'd put the Electivire in his place right then and there. Eventually Fulgur calmed down and gave out a grunt of frustration. Celica let go of her Pokemon and said "We can say hi after this whole thing starts to blow over. For now let's go-" before turning around to see that she lost Roxie and couldn't make heads or tails of where she was prior. "s**t. I hope she's okay." Celica said to Fulgur before turning her attention back to the crowd.

The blonde brawler and her Electivire waited patiently to the best of their ability for the crowd to dissipate. After a certain point however, Celica's patience waned and she started to look for the man who started this whole gathering in the first place. It didn't take her long to find the man, seeing as he'd stuck around the entire time as well apparently. As soon as she was getting close, Celica called out to Dylan, asking "Hey, you look important. Mind telling me what's going on?" in an aggressive tone. Celica wasn't exactly taking her mannerisms into account and how they might be misinterpreted. Right now, getting context for what was going on was all that mattered to her.

I'm here : Tosach Town
                                                    I'm with : Nobody. By myself again.
                                                    I'm feeling : Lost, confused.
                                                    OoC : She's your problem now, Kia
                                                    KiaBurst

Celica's Theme

OutlawStar01

Original Noob

Citra Region

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items