Reply Beyblade Association
Stupid question no one asked Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

misha80

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:14 am
why is it that no matter how hard it rains the characters never seem to get wet?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:29 pm
misha80
why is it that no matter how hard it rains the characters never seem to get wet?
hmmmm.....*goes to check physics book* Nope, not scientifically possible.  

Nikomikiri

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:36 pm
Nikomikiri
misha80
hmmmm.....*goes to check physics book* Nope, not scientifically possible.

*kicks the physics* >.> Anyway... it's just easier to animate that way. Anime is a very minimalistic style of animation that uses as few panels as possible and often reuses animations. Simply put it'd be too much work to add in the characters looking wet. Especially since I assume the rain is just a filter put overtop of the regular animation.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:36 am
how come you they never talk about any other anime in the anime. I mean they live in japan. they must watch anime. right?  

KayNekoChan

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:05 pm
KayNekoChan
how come you they never talk about any other anime in the anime. I mean they live in japan. they must watch anime. right?

Not nessisarliy. Does every American watch cartoons? Also, the focus of the anime is more on Beyblading than their everyday life.

And not entirely true. Takao has a comic collection (which I assume is manga) so they do refer to the fact that Takao enjoys comics and the like.

Ayashi no Ceres has a genuine otaku in it. He makes me gigle like heck. =D He reminds me of K from Gravitation.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:37 pm
Prixy
KayNekoChan

Not nessisarliy. Does every American watch cartoons? Also, the focus of the anime is more on Beyblading than their everyday life.

And not entirely true. Takao has a comic collection (which I assume is manga) so they do refer to the fact that Takao enjoys comics and the like.

Ayashi no Ceres has a genuine otaku in it. He makes me gigle like heck. =D He reminds me of K from Gravitation.
That's really true.  

Nikomikiri

Colekaine

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:21 am
Kariki Neroli
What's always bugged me is that in Beyblade, practically everyone's a fan. In every country and social class, they all like Beyblade.

I have a few answers to that...

- Lots of people didn't know what Beyblade was, the series only shows Beyblade fans because of the Beyblade stadiums shown filled with fans and when in school you only see Tyson surrounded by the people that know he's world champion.

- Hillary didn't know what it was, it took her most of the second series to really grasp it she couldn't see bitbeasts.

- In season one Enrique's girlfriends wern't impressed by the whole Beyblade thing and in that same episode or a similar one they pick up on how popular Beyblade it in other countries suggesting they didn't expect it to be.

- Oliver was more well known for his cooking, not Beyblading in Paris and in their spare time Robert and Jonnhy played chess and tennis.

-And in G Revolution, Garland's whole family were experts in other sports, it was only Garland that was a Beyblader.

Kariki Neroli
Also, everyone apparently is fluent is English (or Japanese if that's what you perfer).

It is like that online though too... you speak to people from lots of global locations in English, the characters in Beyblade hardly spoke to other people in their season one world tour, just Beybladers close to the BBA areas.

The thing I don't get is why Hillary couldn't see bitbeasts when they are shown on the battle screens and all the other people watching could see them.

And when kenny shows Tyson the new MS Dranzer for Kai that they leave next to Yuriy, Kenny says he's been working on it for weeks, when only a few days before they were out of ideas to build new parts.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:13 pm
Why dont they get sick/hurt as often as normal people do?! Like why do they only get hurt when it's inconvient for them to be sick!?  

Demonicangel212

clutzy_cutie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:28 am
is i just me or did the characters in season one look chubbier than the other seasons? *starts running away from mad beyblade fans*what it was just a question besides, my favorite seson is the first.*beyblade fans stop trying to pull my hair*
and is it also just me who seems to think that in the season where we met hilary they all look younger than they did in the first season? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:01 pm
They all discovered Jenny Craig after the first season was over. rofl Yes they do lok younger in the second season & they all had tempers like six-year-olds as well.  

Mrs.BonJovi

33,325 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Mrs.BonJovi

33,325 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:49 pm
I'm sure someone has said this but doesn't Rei ever get tons of tangles in his long hair?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:27 am
Mrs.BonJovi
I'm sure someone has said this but doesn't Rei ever get tons of tangles in his long hair?

He probably uses Loreal Kids Shampoo! No knots, guaranteed! xd  

jellybeanstastegood

Trinity x Blood

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:24 am
*laughed at this* Why would it go down? It's kind of like asking why Hieis hair doesnt flop over when its wet, it defies gravity so he probably doesn't gel it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:49 pm
jellybeanstastegood
Mrs.BonJovi

Lol! rofl blaugh Omg that's funny! I never thought of that!  

Mrs.BonJovi

33,325 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100

clutzy_cutie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:28 pm
Mrs.BonJovi
jellybeanstastegood
Mrs.BonJovi

Lol! rofl blaugh Omg that's funny! I never thought of that!

I wonder how much of that shampoo he goes though in a week!?  
Beyblade Association

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff