Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

AhJeong

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:01 pm
Hmm...
Well...

My real name is Awbrey.
I don't like it.
You're not allowed to call me by it.
Lex will do just fine.
Unless you want to come up with another nickname for me.
Lots of people do.
Thus, I have several.
3nodding

I'm 17 years of age currently.. but as of August 4th, I will be.. well..
LEGAL!
4laugh
Yep.
I turn 18.

I live in Indianapolis, Indiana most of the time, with my mother and younger halfsister.

However, sometimes I reside in Bloomington, with my father and older halfsister - who lives on her own. Usually I stay at her place instead of my father's.

ninja gib me tings ninja
pirate

Kidding.

I'm a musician.
I've played piano since age two.
I'm also a singer, and have started studying Italian and German opera stylings this past year in addition to my broadway, pop, choral, and folk-music experiences and lessons that I've participated in for several years running.
I also compose my own pieces, both lyric and/or instrumental.

I also enjoy drawing and doing art, as a hobby.
Note the signature, if you wish.

I am quite fond of writing poetry and prose, as well.

I have quite an obsession with the world of theatre, and have participated in many local plays, school plays, and proffessional theatre productions around Indianapolis.

Hmm...

I've been on Gaia since very late in 2003, with a different account, that I can't even remember the name of. I would give you the exact date of my original account if I did, though.

This account has been in existence since February 22nd, 2004. She was originally a mule named "Bathory Carmilla" ... But that name got old, so I got another one. Woo hoo!

I tried for the sash, but I'm desperately impatient...
gonk
And earning it all on my own seemed impossible as the price just kept going up and up and up...

I'm currently debating whether or not to quest/go for the Angelic Minis, but it's still pending in my mind.

Currently I'm trying to get an older outfit of mine back that I sold not too long ago to bid in a really difficult art auction.

My current goal is the Aquamarine Upside Down Top.
It's going very well, so far.

I'm usually a chronic donator to Gaia, but this year I went on a trip to Europe for spring break... So my real cashflow has been a little slow.
I hope to start again a little later in the summer.
Usually I donate enough to get 8 letters ($2o.oo USD.)
I keep two,
and sell six right off the bat.

I have now babbled myself numb.

4laugh

Have a nice day!

OH!
one more thing
I welcome profile comments, and friend-addings.
I also welcome random AIM IMs and PMs on here.

4laugh

OH
!
OH OH OH
!!!
I lied... one more...

my deviantart

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:42 am
Mara's my nickname. I'm 22 and residing in NY. I like tea, anime, movies (foreign, horror or both), almost anything by Neil Gaiman and the smell of sea water. What I hate the most is stupidity though so... yea ^_^'  

starblazer66

4,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

VlVA

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:34 pm
Names Alexandrew Hinman.
Call me that and die.
I'll respond to; Alex, Belegorad, Hinman, wink Hamster, wink Teddy Bear, or something of your invention just not my full first name.

I enjoy life, nothing inparticular, just life.

I'm 15, and live in CO.

I think that's all for now...
Oh, yeah I enjoy reading PM's a lot and commenting on profiles or beig commented on!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:30 pm
Veronica is my name but I go by Ronie. I have been on gaia about 4mths. Have a lot of friends on here, and mainly try to help them out with their quest. Not really questing for anything for myself anymore.  

Mystic Dragoness

KamiKaziBawmer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:41 pm
Hello my real name is schannon (yes i am a boy) i live in folsom CA and i have been playing gaia ofr about a month and a half.
My goal is to get jack clothes and later on i want to get an avi that looks really cool.
My main way of raising money is to sell trash and or hats.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:03 am
'Ello, all.
I was recently invited to join this guild, and I wanted to introduce myself.

No one shall ever know my true name. Muahahaha! Well, I'm sure if you did a little digging here on Gaia you could find out.
I have many nicknames. Here are a few:
Confidential
Con
Con-chan
Confi-chan
Zobo the Cagefighting Hobo
Zobo
Hobo
Zobo Hobo

Yes, that's only a few.

I live in Georgia...where nothing ever happens. I've been on Gaia for a little over a year. I always have something that I want, but I never beg for donations. I have dignity.

Ya know what? Screw this! If you want to know more about me, look on my profile. I did a huge rant about myself on there.

Confidential

Tipsy Lunatic

Dezy-X29

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:23 pm
'Sup people, gather round and hear my tale of ... something.

Yesh. I was invited to the guild late one night, not too long ago, and have been hooked on it ever since. Finally other people who understand *insert tears of joy streaming down my face crying * Oh happy days!

So um... yeah ninja

Im 15, female, my names Thea Lasater (Tay-yah Lah-sat-ter) and ive been gaian for a little over two years. (Gasp). I prefer to be called Dezi, but whatever ^^ It's all good.

Oh and I live in humble little Pauma Valley, next to Valley Center. (This is in Southern California ^^ woots!)

Hmm... about me...

I love to draw. I'll do you for money or for free, cause I like earning my stuff with commissions and the marketplace skillz I seemed to have aquired *Insert hacking cough and rolling of the eyes here*

I live on a ranch with lots of orange groves, 23 horses, a few cats and about 4 dogs. Oh and a chinchilla. We musnt forget the chinchilla. 3nodding

If you're reading this thing I love you for being intrested and/or not having a life (like meh!) lawl.

Im not really questing for anything, since I like my avvie, but I do like having expensive items at my disposal whee bwahahaha!

Cheers, and happy hunting!

heart heart heart

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:38 am
My real name is Dorian. I'm 17. I suffer from insomnia. I didn't take my pills tonight. Don't worry, I'm not a psychopath. I just suffer from insomnia. My favorite color is black. My favorite anime is Naruto (jap only though, i hate the english voiceovers) I've had 3 surgeries in my life, waking up during one of them caused a rare effect where i can't sleep(hence the insomnia). Although I seem dark, you all will find out i'm actually really nice. I love socializing and making new friends so yeah, send me a friend request if you want.  

Nightmare45

KaitouTwilight

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:27 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:20 pm
Well my name will be Majin or D for everyone on these forums. I just started up on Gaia since my girlfriend got me into this. I love applying what I learned from economics class to the marketplace even though I want to charge higher prices...I'm working toward that red scarf everyone seems to have and I'm planning on making money through games and selling in the market.

By the way, is it wrong to stay up late to sell stuff?  

Majin-D

aiko rio

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:55 pm
well im tryin to get an angel guitar but i only have 5k and i have a demonic form but i dont have any of the items thow my favorite items are my angel bow and sunstaff  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:05 am
Well, alright, name's mike, 32(yeah, getting old), kinda new at this, i love the marketplace, especially at night, and fishing is pretty fun too. sweatdrop

Liahkim Bloodpool

CzArInA~OkAzAr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:13 am
Czarina, I'm brand new. My friend talked me into joining and here I am. I'm open to making new friends so anyone that wants to add me and I'm slowly learning things so if anyone wants to teach me, you rock! I live on an island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. And I'm 22.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:45 pm
my name is chelsey, but PLEASE call me Kiko (or Kiko-chan).
i currently reside in georgia. my goal is to earn enough gold so that i can buy what i'm questing for and still have gold left over. my intrests include mythology, magic, mythical creatuires, and celestial beings...oh! and my long-time obssession SAILOR MOON. biggrin  

Moonlight_shadow434

Familiar Guardian

11,575 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers