Welcome to Gaia! ::

+++The Fall of Roses+++

Back to Guilds

The story of Osiris City and the supernatural creatures which inhabit it. (Come play with us...) 

Tags: vampires, witches, werewolves, literate, semi-literate 

Reply Osiris City
Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sexyviv14

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:58 pm
Saskia gained a puzzled look on her face."I- I'm not sure what I mean. Just the aura or feeling I guess....." She turned her head to look back at the moon. She slid down the wall and sat on the cold stone floor. At this point she didn't know what to think. She sighed, very confused.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:15 pm
"Hmm is that so..." Looking at her curiously for a moment he turned to dig into a grey messenger bag that lay beside him. Soon he produced a bottle of red liquid that he soon started to sip on. He looked back at her before shaking his head. "Where are my manners? Would you like a drink?"  

Nyknackpattywack

Sparkly Heckler

sexyviv14

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:32 pm
"Yes please, all this excitement has given me quite a thirst." She gladly excepted the bottle given to her and drank half of it in one drink. She hadn't truely realized how thirsty she was.(( twisted blood is cool))
(( xd JK))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:16 pm
((sometimes you scare me... wait why am I saying sometimes?))
Grave couldn't help but laugh as he watched the blood in jer bottle rapidly disappeared. "My my you have no control over your taste do you? I've never seen someone devour a bottle of blood quite as fast as that."  

Nyknackpattywack

Sparkly Heckler

sexyviv14

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:27 pm
"I do have control its just....I haven't fed in.....a while." She threw the empty bottle into the grass of the graveyard. She watched it spin to a stop. It was getting late but she didn't feel like ending the conversation, so she stood to keep herself awake.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:29 pm
"Haven't fed in a while? That's not too wise at all... I try to keep a spare bottle with me so I don't have to deal with that... It's getting kind of early don't you think? Where are you staying anyways? I need to find a new spot... I don't think the Mayfairs like me being here even though there seem to be a lot of Vampires around here." Standing up he let out a long yawn while stretching.  

Nyknackpattywack

Sparkly Heckler

sexyviv14

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:06 pm
"No its not like that, I just perfer not to feed unless I'm as desperate as I was when you asked." She thought about it more deeply for a second, then continued."Yes, it is getting early. I'm staying at the abandoned house. You are welcome to join me if you like. At the moment there aren't any other tenants though," She stood up and walked over to him looking down, being carefull enough to make sure that he couldn't see up her dress."you can still come if you wish but that will mean being alone with me for a little while longer."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:18 am
"I have no where better to go and this marble floor hurts my back terribly. I think some nice plank flooring is in order yes. I can manage your company for quite a bit longer than most others do not worry. Oh and just so you don't try to overthink the part of where I spoke of my sleeping habits I sleep on the floor. After travelling as long as I have beds and couchs just feel strange." Hopping up he dusted hisself off before looking back at Saskia and smiling. Hmm... perhaps I should report to Personophone about that little Mayfair and her annoyance with us in their graveyard. I can do that later the sun will be out soon.  

Nyknackpattywack

Sparkly Heckler

sexyviv14

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:32 am
"Alright, just understand that if you ever want a bed there are more than enough." I wonder how sleet would react if he new I was housing a follower of a different master... he shouldn't care though. "Well then follow me." Saskia stood up and shook her head, causing her hair to sweep back and forth. She walked into the moonlight of the graveyard almost regretting the fact that she had to leave. Her head turned back to Grave. He was taller than her and she wasn't used to that. "Shall we go slowly or run the rooftops?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:43 pm
Looking outside he stared at the sky for a moment before shaking his head and turning to Saskia. "We had best get there as fast as possible the sun is nearly up." Turning he ran towards the Abandoned House knowing Saskia would be behind him soon enough.
((now we switch to the abandoned house @_@))  

Nyknackpattywack

Sparkly Heckler

Vikteren
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:51 pm
Vikteren slid inside the crypts just as the sun began to spill over the ground. He slid the stone door closed effortlessly and sighed. It wasn't that he hadn't had his fair share of close calls--in his experience, one got quite used to them after a few centuries on the run--but normally he had the chance to explore the terrain before they occurred. But this couldn't be held off. He turned, slowly, taking in the walls of bones. Empty eye-sockets stared at him. He returned their gaze levelly, then started walking. From what he had heard, the catacombs were a popular place for teenagers looking for a thrill to hang out. And the occasional disappearance only made it the more exciting, didn't it? The fledgling had said that Sleet resided within the graveyard, so it was fairly safe to assume that he had claimed the catacombs for his coven. Vikteren frowned slightly at the third intersection. This place was a maze, but at least he wouldn't have to double back any. He glanced behind him. Blood spoor littered the floor, invisible to human eyes but bright as a beacon to vampire senses. Better than bread crumbs.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:18 pm
Antha stood before the door to the old crypt, silent, pressing her hands and forehead against the cold stone. Claire Leonelli had taken up his place some yards behind her, knowing better than to interrupt her when she fell into one of her esoteric trances, and he took great lengths not to even breathe too loudly. Open as she was to the umbra at the moment, if she grew the slightest bit irritated with him he was likely to end up sprawled out on the ground on the other side of the graveyard, his head cracked half open.
"He went in," she said softly, her voice seeming not to break any silence but to create it. Slowly her fingers traced the shallow carvings in the stone as she leaned fully against it. No human could open this door, heavy as it was, but as Antha inched backwards a crack could be seen forming between the stone door and the frame, steadily distending until it was just wide enough for Antha and Claire to slip inside. That is, if either were audacious enough to do so.
And of course Antha, dauntless as she was, wasted no time in disappearing behind the door where she was lost to the darkness. And of course Claire, moonstruck as always, wasted no time in dashing inside after her.

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

Vikteren
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:10 am
Vikteren stopped, half-turned. Footsteps--far enough away, for now, but human. No voices--only footsteps. He shook his head and continued on. If they had been vampires, perhaps, it would have been something to worry about. But humans couldn't see blood spoor--at least, no humans that he knew of could--and why would they bother to follow him, anyways? He had kept a low profile. Amongst the human community, in any case. He turned back just in time to catch a flicker of movement down a catacomb. The cannon fodder was here already? He moved quickly, in complete silence. The vampire was a male, barely older than the girl. And barely more competent, by the smell of his fear. Vikteren darted around the corner, upon the boy before he realized it, his hands jammed through the thin, cheap cotton of his shirt and underneath his breastbone, ripping out his heart before the boy had time to even scream. But the blood would call any vampire to him faster than a scream would. He had a few advantages, though. Most of Sleet's coven would have been out last night, and it was unlikely that they found the advantages of being able to go without rest worth the strain of acquiring such advantages. They would be not be at their full strength. Well, neither was he, but fledglings were never difficult to put an end to. Vikteren let the boy's body drop to the floor as the first of them came into view, and let his mind empty. It was always easier to go into a massacre on instincts alone.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:12 pm
Antha went hurriedly down the stairs, at first attempting to mask the echoing sound of her footsteps but very quickly giving up. Claire held tight to her like a frightened child might, slowing her somewhat, and for a moment she highly regretted that she had allowed him to enter. Claire was simply human after all, not a trace of witch blood in him. He would be torn apart in moments.
Stopping, she turned to him, her finger to her lips to indicate complete silence. Claire, go back, she said to him mentally, connecting to his mind easily enough thanks to his full trust in her. We'll both be safer if you stay outside in the sunlight. His mind instantly became a motley masterpiece of little whispered thoughts but he made no protest, afraid as he was both of vampires and her.
Once assured that he was actually making his way back up the steps, Antha proceeded. Again her footsteps were quiet and the smell of her blood concealed, all thanks to the umbra who encased her, protecting her as best they could. When she reached the bottom of the stairs, she expected the first challenge of getting near Sleet. Well, it was a challenge, but not what she had pictured. Corpses were expected to be cast aside on the floor, but certainly not vampire corpses.

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

Osiris City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out