Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
most annoying questions(agian) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you get annoying questions?
  yeah
  occasionally
  no
View Results

lola_siannodel

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 7:53 am
I got a few more questions last Friday

1) Why do you read scary books like that? (Refering to my Vampire Encyclopedia)
My answer: Because I like to. And it's not scary. It's pretty much about the folklore behind mythological vampires

2) Do you believe in god? (because the guy who, is ghetto, said that rock was the devil's music to a friend of his, then I said alot of people say rap is the devil's music)
My answer: I believe in a god, but not the one god almighty.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:27 pm
lets see ive been asked "are all goths homosexual?" and "were you raped as a child?" those are my favorite two.  

h8kitten

mammalfeather

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:27 pm
1.) automaticaly lableing me goth (i know i shouldn't complian but.....)
2.)fakely and exzageratedly gasping when i laugh
3.) saying i dont talk much(they should see me around my friends)
4.)asking why am i on the list? (hit list 3nodding )
5.)
this actualy happened in art class.
guy wishpers 2 other guy (i knew it was about me so i pretended not to hear) and the other guy starts laughing. a few minutes later he asks can i touch your boobs? NO! i yell, he grabs my chest anyways so i punch him in the face and make his nose start bleeding. (lukily our art teacher is oblivous to the whole thing whee ) then he pretends to look hurt and says "what's wrong , dont want a guy to like you?" (im bi) "no" i repile "your not a guy your a girl who is disguised like a guy to get into the guys bathroom you fuking whore" he dosen't talk to me anymore stare

rofl Mwhahahahahahah rofl  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:50 pm
I have a friend who says

Oh snap! Zioa is happy RUN FOR THE HILLS THE UNIVERSE IS GOONA APLODE.

now thats funny. Learn to distuinguish between playfull and malicious.

"W-what is a juggalo? "
I was asked this. I then said that enitre song.  

Eegaras

Ming Chen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:53 am
Dragon of Doubt
"Can you curse someone for me?"

"Why are you so hateful?" What the hell?

"Have you ever killed anyone?" In that case I just glared at them evily. They got the message, for once.

"Why won't you let the Church help you?" Because you've become a freaking stalker.

What I hate more is relatives asking me if I can be more girly. They keep buying me all sorts of pink crap with flowers and animals on them. It's horrible. And they try to force me to wear it.

I get the same s**t with the relatives. My mom is trying to currently force-feed me pink and girlyness through a tube. >.< It sucks @$$!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:08 am
My Fav is..."Why do you have to be so bitter?"

why? Becuase I can. And...becuase you're an idiot for asking. Like really I mean who asks such a question? I Just want to look at them and tell them straight in the face, "Why are you such a dumbass that you feel the need to ask retarded questions?"

Or when they ask why I wear my make up like this...becuase I find it pretty....why else would I?

No it's becuase I'm trying to disguise myself as a goth so people like you will pick on me and ask dumb question. Like ******** really.....  

Vulnerose

KoRnfucius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:00 pm
A lot of people ask me if I'm sick because I'm always so pale. Also, one woman asked me once,"Do you eat food?" I was too shocked to come up with a snide remark. But yeah, a lot of people ask me if I have an eating disorder, because I weigh about 115 lbs. Actually, I've never had an eating disorder, but I've been accused of it since I was 6 years old, so yeah. I hate that one.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:22 pm
I get asked A LOT:

"Are you a lesbian?" [ And i'm probably the straightest bisexual you'll ever see around a school. ]
"Why're you wearing a cape?" IT'S A CLOAK YOU DUMBASS.
"What's that on your a**?" In reference to my fox tail.
"Why're you wearing a fox tail?"
"Why do you wear corsets?" Because I ******** WANT TO.

[ Die Katze ]

Nazo no Kanjojin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:02 am
My Friend MG has this laugh that everyone (but her friends) hates. It's a combination of an asthma attack and true laughing. It's funny.
"Why do you have to laugh like that?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:08 am
HA! Annoying questions...ah fun. Well I'm in Junior high so of course I get those annoying questions.
1.) Are you gothic? (I get this one about 5 times a week)
My reply: Oh yes. I am just SO gothic. Every full moon I go out, join my cult, and suck peoples blood.
Person: Omg. *runs off*
2.) Are you punk?
My reply: No. I am the biggest prep you will ever meet.
Person: Oh ok. *Walks away*
WHAT IS UP WITH THESE PEOPLE?! There is a small thing called sarcasm. And kinda dumb questions are those anywho?!
3.) Why do wear so much weird eyemakeup? You look like a fairy racoon thing.
My reply: *Walks off* I don't have time for this.
4.)Why do you dress so weird and different?
My reply:Called originality. Go find some.  

FenderSkaface

Dracula Vampirate

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:13 am
Well, I've been asked alot of what's on here.
-Are you gothic? (Are you blind?)

-How can you always wear black? (Easy! I put my clothes on and I walk out the door.)

-Are you a lesbian? (No, I'm secure in my heterosexuality to a point where I can hug a girl without fearing that I might be gay.)

-*Holds up cross around thier neck* Doesn't this hurt you? (No, but your face does.)

-Why are you so outgoing if you're goth? (Not all goths are anti-social, that's a stereotype)

-Will you drink his/her/my blood? (Not even if I drank blood and you/they were the last flowing vein on earth.)

-Are you gonna shoot up the school? (No, and if I was going to, I wouldn't tell you, would I?)

-Are you insane? (*Insane wild crazy laugh* Why no sir! Whatever do you mean?)

-What do you people do for fun? (Well, I think up new and cruel ways to torture and kill a person in my spare time ((for the stories I write, but I don't say that part)) which is probably a lot more productive than whatever you do.)

-Can you write a story for me? (I kill off people like you in my stories all the time! Give me something different for God's sake!!)

-You're a theatre person. Have you been in any horror movies? (Not professional ones, but the ones I make yes. Good actors are so hard to find these days.)

That's just a few of them and how I answer them. There's alot more that I can't remember at the moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:18 pm
- why are you wearing goggles?
- why is your hair that colour?
- are you ...goth?(you tell me buddy)
- when people make the assumption that whenever ANYONE wears black they must be goth.
- one annoying situation happened when i was lined up for a TBM show and the line up was in front of shoppers drug mart and some people walking by asked us if there was a sale on black makeup(the line was 90% black mind you, but there were a good amount of colours and bright things)
- the most annoying thing that ever happened to me was probably when i was playing ddr and this 12 year old kid(assuming he's 12) started touching my stuff (bag, shoes, money, cell phone) so i ask him nicley not to do that, yet he continues to play with my stuff so i get a bit angry and tell him to get the ******** away form my stuff. out of nowere he says
"woah dont go all goth on me now"
i was going to break his neck after i heard that but desided not to waste my time on him.

i know the last couple of things weren't really questions but i felt the need to add them in there.  

xX x0mbie Xx

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:26 pm
are you evil
how many people have you hurt/killed/bitten
do you cut
do you take drugs
are you deppressed
do you want to kill yourself
do you whorship satan
are you bi/lesbian
do you really sleep in a coffin ( i dont)
are you disturbed, because you have to be to wear that ( why yes i am little child...MUAHAHA twisted )
can you make a voodoo doll
i believe in god, do you?
why do you wear black

i've gotten others...these mostly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:22 pm
Of all the questions ever asked of me since I started down the path I walk today... Only one stuck out to me.

One day someone asked me...

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR ******** MIND?!"

That's when I slowly turned to him... Looked him dead in the eyes. Stared for a few minutes... And simply answered...

"Yes." ^_^  

Ascher

Bloodgasm

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:25 pm
why don't you listen to rap(because it sucks)
why do you wear that(Because I like to)
why arnt you normal(Define normal)
why are you a freak(I'm a freak?)
are you gay?(No, I am not)
Do you worship satan?(how do bondage pants=satan?)  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff