Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Literate YGO RPG: Memories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:26 pm
"Do you have chess? I haven't been allowed to play chess in a while." Seto commented.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:19 am
"Chess?" this seemed to catch Malik's interest. The Egyptian turned to Seto, "Do you play?"  

oni_kura

pixiestixryu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:42 am
Yugi overheard the conversation in the living room, and brought out a chess board along with more hot chocolate.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:43 pm
"Hai, I used to all the time." He commented. "It's fun to be in front of a chest board, the possibilities, the stratigy, it's truely a war of minds." Seto commented.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:47 pm
"Cool. All I know is how the pieces move. I didn't know you played at all Seto. You and Malik should play, it'd be cool to see a kid beat him." Jounouchi said. He had no doubt Seto would win if he wanted to. Anything Seto wanted he'd go out and get, but that might not be true for this younger version.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:48 pm
"I would be my pleasure to play with someone as intelligent as Seto. Even though he's a child he would still be harder to beat than you," Malik looked at Jou with a smirk.  

oni_kura

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:29 pm
"You're not a fan of statigic games?" Seto questioned.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:54 am
"It's not that. I like them alright, I just can't get my head around them most of the time. I'm more into games where you need luck, like-" Jounouchi stopped short of saying roulette. He hadn't been particularly lucky when he'd been coerced into playing with Mokuba and Yugi... "Like card games where you can rely on luck more."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

oni_kura

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:10 pm
Fyerluna
"It's not that. I like them alright, I just can't get my head around them most of the time. I'm more into games where you need luck, like-" Jounouchi stopped short of saying roulette. He hadn't been particularly lucky when he'd been coerced into playing with Mokuba and Yugi... "Like card games where you can rely on luck more."

"That's cause luck is all you have," Malik muttered this under his breath. Insulting anyone out loud could get him kicked out..or worse, and Malik wasn't particularly fond of the snow. Malik wasn't trying to take over the world any more, but he still wasn't the nicest of people so the Pharaoh wouldn't feel the least bit guilty about throwing the Egyptian out into the cold.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:33 pm
"You mean like Blackjack, Craps, all those games?" Seto questioned. "Those rely on probability. I'm not that good at that kind of game. Besides, Dad taught me how to play this game, so it'll always be my favorite."  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:48 am
Jounouchi heard Malik's comment, but took a breath to calm himself. Yugi wouldn't throw him out, but the pharoh would and it was pretty cold out. He concentrated on what Seto was saying.
"Ya, that kind of stuff." Jounouchi answered, then processing the rest of what Seto had said with a bit of shock. "Wait, you can remember your father?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:41 pm
" When the spots open, I'd like to play. I havent played that game in forever." Mokuba replyed. Then he looked up at Jounouchi at his question. " He probably does, Seto remembered Dad more then me cause he was older when we lost him. I remeber him a little, but its pretty faint." Mokuba replyed sadly.  

InunaideGner

oni_kura

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:10 pm
InunaideGner
" When the spots open, I'd like to play. I havent played that game in forever." Mokuba replyed. Then he looked up at Jounouchi at his question. " He probably does, Seto remembered Dad more then me cause he was older when we lost him. I remeber him a little, but its pretty faint." Mokuba replyed sadly.

" I know what it's like to lose a parent. It's good that you remember your father, even if it's just a faint image. I never met my mother at all and my father was never very kind to me," Malik said this with a smile but it was hard to tell if it was real or fake.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:30 pm
oni_kura
InunaideGner

" I know what it's like to lose a parent. It's good that you remember your father, even if it's just a faint image. I never met my mother at all and my father was never very kind to me," Malik said this with a smile but it was hard to tell if it was real or fake.
" Yeah, I too never met my mother, she died befroe i could remember her."Mokuba said, it was kinda like him and malik were understanding each other.  

InunaideGner

oni_kura

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:42 pm
InunaideGner
oni_kura
InunaideGner

" Yeah, I too never met my mother, she died befroe i could remember her."Mokuba said, it was kinda like him and malik were understanding each other.

"You shouldn't focus too much on the past though. You might suddenly wake up one day to find your self face to face with a pissed off ancient spirit. Trust me. It's not fun," Malik said this with a wide grin before he started to organize the chess pieces.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff