Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
-|_A.N.B.U_Chronicles - A Naruto spin-off RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evil Ducky Man

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:32 am
OOC: Thanks for the 300, I gave 50 back.. w/e Lol.. It could be the price for the drawing... I dont draw good.. Really,maybe someone else could do it? I could give a tip..

Ill advance my profile thing..

Name: Deimo Kaiq
ANBU Name: Grey Wolf
Cloak Colour: Grey/Black
ANBU leader name: ??
Height: 5'7
Weight: 127 lb
Appearance: My hair is quite long like on Gaia. I am completely covered in my cloak, but if you do see me, i have a blue shirt and black pants , and black sandles on my feet.
Unqiueness: I am extremely fast in speed and have great athletic ability. Also, my clan's uniqueness is: when it is night with the moon showing, if I look at the moon I will start to transform into a Werewolf and grow claws and fur.. Which extremely tires me out and kills my stamina. After doing this I shouldnt be able to fight. I can also use this if I need to, in a battle if we are fighting at night I could take a peek at the moon and transform. This also has its bad sides.. When it is a full moon, or larger then usual then I might go reckless and attack anything near me and destroy them.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:55 am
-Scaling a tree around the clearing for the monument he seats himself rather leisurely on a larger branch. He pops out the scroll containing the detailed information on the mission inside. Sliding open the scroll he looks over the mission objectives again-

Mission Rank: S
Team: Zeta
Captain: Silver Fox

Objectives:
1. Assassinate renegade force leader.
2. Disband renegade force.
3. Keep renegade force off Leaf territory.

Method of Completion: By any means possible.

Leader
Name: Wanaru Arashi
Alias(s): Unknown
Base of Operations: Unknown
Number of Subordinates: 6
Appearence: Unrevealed
Techniques: Unknown, though research of his clan discribes them as masters of stealth and sudden death. They usually draw their victims into a blizzard and use a variety of ice techniques to obliterate their opponent.

Subordinates
--not enough information gathered

-Rolling the scroll back up he slides it back into his pouch so that he can pass it along to the rest of his team when they arrive. He lazily swings his foot from the branch he sits on. His hands manuever to either side of his hips where his long fingers wrap around the hilts of his twin ninjatou. Pulling them from their sheathes, he examines their lades to make sure they are in perfect condition for the mission ahead of him. Resheathing his ninjatou he again begins his wait for his squad members-  

PenguinNoJutsu

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:38 pm
Kaiq
OOC: Thanks for the 300, I gave 50 back.. w/e Lol.. It could be the price for the drawing... I dont draw good.. Really,maybe someone else could do it? I could give a tip..

Ill advance my profile thing..

Name: Deimo Kaiq
ANBU Name: Grey Wolf
Cloak Colour: Grey/Black
ANBU leader name: ??
Height: 5'7
Weight: 127 lb
Appearance: My hair is quite long like on Gaia. I am completely covered in my cloak, but if you do see me, i have a blue shirt and black pants , and black sandles on my feet.
Unqiueness: I am extremely fast in speed and have great athletic ability. Also, my clan's uniqueness is: when it is night with the moon showing, if I look at the moon I will start to transform into a Werewolf and grow claws and fur.. Which extremely tires me out and kills my stamina. After doing this I shouldnt be able to fight. I can also use this if I need to, in a battle if we are fighting at night I could take a peek at the moon and transform. This also has its bad sides.. When it is a full moon, or larger then usual then I might go reckless and attack anything near me and destroy them.

OoC: Ok, I'll draw him. And Penguin, damn you..Damn you for being too good..Calm down with your specifics and your advanced methods of planning..You're making me look bad. Xp

Oh, I also forgot to add, since I didn't give the details of the enemies you will be fighting, you can make it up and people refer to them as whoever made the name first.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:09 pm
|_Amari_
OoC: Ok, I'll draw him. And Penguin, damn you..Damn you for being too good..Calm down with your specifics and your advanced methods of planning..You're making me look bad. Xp

Oh, I also forgot to add, since I didn't give the details of the enemies you will be fighting, you can make it up and people refer to them as whoever made the name first.

OOC: Sorry, I'm a detail whore. ^.^  

PenguinNoJutsu

Evil Ducky Man

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:25 pm
OOC: Lol... Detail whore huh... Damnit.. Where Lu Shi so we can begin our mission lol.. Bah.. Im impatient.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:26 pm
OOC: Lol... Detail whore huh... Damnit.. Where Lu Shi so we can begin our mission lol.. Bah.. Im impatient.  

Evil Ducky Man

PenguinNoJutsu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:46 pm
|_Amari_
OoC: Don't double post! * punches your shin *

OOC: -does the same to Kaiq-  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:47 pm

Evil Ducky Man

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 2:28 pm
OoC: Man, seriously, quit triple posting the same stuff. o_O;  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 2:35 pm
OOC: Seriously...if he goes for four, we'll cut him low.  

PenguinNoJutsu

mamini_friend

O.G. Peacemaker

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 2:44 pm
((alright then))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 2:53 pm
wtf?? okay really gaia is having problems. my posts come 30 mins slow

fine kick me out i dont give a ***  

Evil Ducky Man

Lu Shi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:12 pm
OOC: Sorry I haven't been online everyone, I've been out all day. Also, thank you Amari. You didn't have to pay me.. I could draw my character if you'd like...I love drawing actually. ^^

IC:
-Reiha bowed as her captain gave his order and left the building. She grabbed a black cloak on her way out. She put it on, leaving her mask on and ran westward konoha where the Kazuki clan lived. Reiha bowed to elders that walked by and they bowed back. She went in to the first house to her left. No one was home. Reiha took off her cloak and mask. She placed them gently on the couch. In the corner of her eye she noticed a note hanging on the wall with a kunai sticked into it. She walked over and read it.-
"So...I guess she's not home to give me some encouragement..."
-Reiha took a piece of paper on the table and wrote back a note to her mother. She then sat down on the couch.-
"hm...so we have to protect the village and assasinate the gang leader....let's see."
-Reiha sat, with her eyes closed thinking of a strategy. The clock moved slowly as time passed. Then she opened her eyes an hour later. She got up and began sharpening all her weapons; kunais, shureikens, needles, and her twin kodachis. She smiled at her sharpened weapons.-
"There..."
-She made a snack for herself. She dressed herself in a towel, put up all her hair and sat in the hotspring in her backyard. It felt relaxing, maybe even more, a warm spring is great for the body.-
"Let's see...so we have four people in our group....and if we do this...it will help.."
-She stayed in for half an hour and dressed in her anbu outfit. Reiha equipped all her weapons. Then she looked out the kitchen window. There were hardly anyone on the street. Someone came running. Reiha smiled as this special someone bowed and went inside the house.-
"Welcome home, mother."
-Reiha's mom smiled and hugged her tight. They both let go and sat at the table.-
"Congratulations...I...I'm so proud of you...if only...if only..your..f.."
-Reiha interrupted and touched her mother's rough hand-
"Thank you mother, let's not worry about the past ok? I bet you word has spread already."
-Her mother looked down and then smiled again. They talked for a while.-  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:24 pm
Ooc: *punches self for double posting b4* Sry 3nodding and Amari if your drawing Kaiq then does that mean im drawin Penguin?  

FallenRaven49

Lu Shi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 5:53 pm
OOC: I just wanted to tell everyone that I won't be online on Saturday and sunday. >.<  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff