Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
The Entrance Hall-Introduce your self here!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady_Imrahil

Gracious Reveler

27,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:49 pm
I'm 18 years old, obsessed with Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, and anime. I'm also a history buff, and I like old movies. I joined Gaia online so I could have a Faecat, because my friend Jo_Devins has about 10 of them.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:13 pm
I love Harry Potter. Tis nifty, though not my favorite book series (that title belongs to the Chronicles of Narnia--which I realize, having the reading level of a college senior, are a little low for me, but they're so cool).

If I attended Hogwarts, I would be a Hufflepuff. Badger represent!
domokun heart  

Rose Mystica

Beloved Gawker

ElvenPrincess

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:20 pm
Hello everyone  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:31 pm
Heyla ^_^ I'm Adolwyn, more fondly known as Doll, or Dolly. My real name is Ashleigh, if anyone would prefer to call me by that. I'm 15 years old and I love Harry Potter. My favourite characters are Ron and Draco, and my favourite book would either be the Order of the Phoenix or Goblet of Fire. I'm also really into horseriding.  

Adolwyn

Kittensaurex

Sparkly Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 7:28 pm
Hi! I'm Faye... ( i luv Fred Weasley, my character in my fanfict is his girlfriend)I am a Gryffindor! And I luv HP! (Hugs Harry Potter) I read the books and watch the movies all the time, and go on sites dedicated to hp daily. 3nodding (Fred is mine) heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 11:22 pm
FayeWeasley
Hi! I'm Faye... ( i luv Fred Weasley, my character in my fanfict is his girlfriend)I am a Gryffindor! And I luv HP! (Hugs Harry Potter) I read the books and watch the movies all the time, and go on sites dedicated to hp daily. 3nodding (Fred is mine) heart

Welcome ^_____________^ I claim the position of Guild Welcome Mat, people. Heh.  

Adolwyn

Kekepania

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:14 am
Hey everyone. Willow, I love your guild. Um...I'm Stephanie and I love anything Harry Potter (books obviously, pillows, music- harry and the potters sigh, some of the movies, etc...).  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 6:11 am
er, Hi. I just wanted to re-introduce my self. I used to be Joule ^__^ I havent been here in a long while but if you see me around, yes i was invited in ^____^;  

Kona Cat

Distrustful of Hearts

Done With Mollycoddling

Kind Kitten

12,890 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 12:14 pm
Hi, I'm Whisperwing, I'd have introduced myself sooner than this but I was getting critical errors when I tried to get in here. I found the guild through someone's sig, perhaps it was even Willow's own.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 10:50 am
Hullo, my name is Linsey and I love HP. I'm a big shipper of R/H, D/G, and....probably Harry/Luna.

My favorite book is GOF and I LOVE CEDRIC.....FOREVER!! heart

I'm 15 years old and likes to write.......and read...duh...lol and and.....alot of other stuff...ll

Citizen Charlie

Pares

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 10:55 am
Hey! I'm Pares, 15 years old, and like everyone else here a huge Harry Potter fan xd I'm also big on anime, history, musicals, and eating vegetables.

I'll admit reluctantly that Harry Potter aren't my favorite books, though I can't exactly say which are sweatdrop Though my favorite book of the series has to be either Order fo the Phoenix or Prisoner of Azkaban. I've told myself that I'll never see the next Harry Potter movie, but I always go to see them only to be disapointed again. You just can't capture the wonder of the books in stupid films 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:48 pm
Hello there, I'm an eighteen year old female. Harry Potter are my favorite books, my favorite out of the series (as of now) being Order of the Phoenix. My hobbies are writing prose/poetry/short stories, namelogy, forensics, watching anime, and updating my anime website. I also love History, particulary the Civil War and the sixties. My other hobbies include the fine arts, especially the theatre with musicals being my particular favorites. Besides Harry Potter I enjoy reading Shakespeare, Jane Austin, JRR Tolkien, CS Lewis, Lemony Snicket, and Eoin Coiler, as well as Eragon. I would be a Hufflepuff if sorted into a house. My favorite Harry Potter characters are a close match between Remus Lupin, Minvera McGonagall, Hermione Granger, and Severus Snape.

As a shipper I support Harry/Hermione, Tonks/Lupin, Dumbledore/McGonagall, Luna/Ron.  

FayeKasumiValentine1

Kiyoshi-kun15

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 5:56 pm
My names Lamar (Kiyoshi) and I am 15 years old. My hobbies are Reading, Writing, Watching Anime, and Hanging with my friends. I like to write FanFics, Poetry, Piano Music, Songs, Stories. My favorite book so far is Order of the Phoenix. You learn more about the characters in it, and its darker than the rest. My favorite characters are: The Trio of course, Dumbledore, McGonagall, Lupin, and Sirius. If I were to be sorted into a house I think I would be in either Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, or Ravenclaw...lol  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 5:58 pm
Hey everyone! I'm Gypsy Blue, a 21 year old female, and an absolute Harry Potter fanatic! I discovered the books in my last year of high school, and four years later, I'm planning on including the series as a major part of my honours thesis in two years. sweatdrop

As far as Harry Potter goes, my favorite books are The Prisioner of Azkaban, and Order of the Phoenix (which I'm hoping to wrap up by the end of the holidays).My favorite characters are Lupin, Black, and Ron. ^^

The Bookwyrm

EmsMercury

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:03 pm
Hi! I'm 17 and I'm addicted to Harry Potter. My favorite characters include the Weasley twins, Dumbledore, and Harry. The Prisoner of Azkaban is my favorite book, and I'm horribly in awe of Daniel Radcliffe. He's just so charming! Ummm... I like reading fanfics (mostly of the slash variety), writing, drawing, and discussing things that bring up controversy (which maybe explains my slight slash addiction). J. K. Rowling is one my favorite author of a series, Susan Cooper in a close second. One of my guilty pleasures is the HP movies. I love to hate them.  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff