Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Common Rooms
The Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElvenPrincess

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:50 am
LiamsGirl
willowtree
LiamsGirl
julie, should just ask him out! if not we should do it for her!

You better hadn't dare! evil evil evil

ok, i won't!!! how about if i ask Ron for you? biggrin

I think that she would like that.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:51 am
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
hey laura, Oliver just told me that he actually likes you and not julie!!!! he said that the reason he always talks about her is to make you jealous!!!

did he really say that. You know that we used to go out. It just didn't work out, but I still do like him.

yeah he really said that! i remember when you guys dated. well maybe you guys can go out again? but if it didn't work out then, would it work now?  

LiamsGirl

LiamsGirl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:52 am
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
willowtree
LiamsGirl
julie, should just ask him out! if not we should do it for her!

You better hadn't dare! evil evil evil

ok, i won't!!! how about if i ask Ron for you? biggrin

I think that she would like that.

yeah me too!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:53 am
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
hey laura, Oliver just told me that he actually likes you and not julie!!!! he said that the reason he always talks about her is to make you jealous!!!

did he really say that. You know that we used to go out. It just didn't work out, but I still do like him.

yeah he really said that! i remember when you guys dated. well maybe you guys can go out again? but if it didn't work out then, would it work now?

Maybe it could work out. I don't know.  

ElvenPrincess

LiamsGirl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:59 am
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl

well you should ask him out when you see him at breakfast tomorrow! guess what? Draco wants to take me out tonight for a moonlit broomride, he said he has something to give me? but i don't know if i should go, because i can't afford to get in trouble right now! And plus Harry is mad at me for always hanging out with him! and Harry is one of my best friends, and i don't want him mad at me!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:03 am
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl

well you should ask him out when you see him at breakfast tomorrow! guess what? Draco wants to take me out tonight for a moonlit broomride, he said he has something to give me? but i don't know if i should go, because i can't afford to get in trouble right now! And plus Harry is mad at me for always hanging out with him! and Harry is one of my best friends, and i don't want him mad at me!

I think that I might talk to him. aww that's so sweet. I'd go if I were you. I know that Harry is one of your best friends. I know that him and draco don't get along. you care for Draco a lot. you should go. If Harry won't lwt you use his cloak you can use mine.  

ElvenPrincess

LiamsGirl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:07 am
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl

I think that I might talk to him. aww that's so sweet. I'd go if I were you. I know that Harry is one of your best friends. I know that him and draco don't get along. you care for Draco a lot. you should go. If Harry won't lwt you use his cloak you can use mine.

well i am pretty sure i am going to go! plus sence we didn't get to get real naughty tonight, we will for sure tomorrow. and i have to have a long talk with Harry, because our friendship means alot to me. and if he doesn't let me use his cloak then i'll use yours, so thanks!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:08 am
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl

well you should ask him out when you see him at breakfast tomorrow! guess what? Draco wants to take me out tomorrow night for a moonlit broomride, he said he has something to give me? but i don't know if i should go, because i can't afford to get in trouble right now! And plus Harry is mad at me for always hanging out with him! and Harry is one of my best friends, and i don't want him mad at me!

LiamsGirl

ElvenPrincess

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:08 am
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl

well i am pretty sure i am going to go! plus sence we didn't get to get real naughty tonight, we will for sure tomorrow. and i have to have a long talk with Harry, because our friendship means alot to me. and if he doesn't let me use his cloak then i'll use yours, so thanks!

yeah you need to talk to Harry. He should understand. I want to know what draco has to give you. you need to get down and dirty.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:14 am
well i am going off to bed now... "goodnight"! *she walks away and heads for the stairs, that leads to the girls dormatories.  

LiamsGirl

ElvenPrincess

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:16 am
LiamsGirl
well i am going off to bed now... "goodnight"! *she walks away and heads for the stairs, that leads to the girls dormatories.

I thought that you were going to go and meet draco tonight.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:00 am
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl

i actually meant to write the next night, which would actually be tonight!  

LiamsGirl

ElvenPrincess

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:06 am
LiamsGirl
ElvenPrincess
LiamsGirl

i actually meant to write the next night, which would actually be tonight!

oh cool so are you going tonight?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:19 am
*Eyes begiin twitching uncontrolably*
Noooo!!!! Too many quotes!!! Gaahhh!!! gonk  

laksa88

ElvenPrincess

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:22 am
laksa88
*Eyes begiin twitching uncontrolably*
Noooo!!!! Too many quotes!!! Gaahhh!!! gonk

that's the same thing that willow was saying.  
Common Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff