Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Sex Change! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WTF? A sex change!?
  xD I couldn't help myself.
View Results

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:34 pm
Jounouchi looked seriously for a moment. "Well, from my experience with dreams, people can do some pretty crazy stuff while sleeping... Especially when deprived of it. I wouldn't be surprised if they used their item while still asleep. I suggest that anyone with a millenium item recount what they remember about last night."

She folded her arms meaningfully. "If we want to figure out how to get back to normal, that is. Because there's no way I can head home like this." He stated, truthfully.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:41 am
Seto blinked in suprise. Jonouchi had a good idea for once. But she wasn't about to admit it, not in a million years.

Bakura thought back to her dream, finding it hard to concentrate, sitting next to the bishe, Shizuka.

Bakura had dreamed of heaven, hell, and a total lack of millenium items. Yami decided to take over at this point. Adorable evil, thy name is Yami Bakura.

"Well, let's see... nope, no millenium items in my dreams. Actually, an enitre lack there of. This isn't my fault, Kaiba-san." Yami grinned innocently, or attemped to. Instead, she came off as slightly possesed looking.

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:02 pm
"It figures...." Jounouchi commented. "And you?" He wondered, looking at the two Egyptian siblings.

He gave them an odd look that clearly stated, 'I know more ways to kill with just my little pinky and if you don't start yapping, I'm going to demonstrate them for you, on you.'

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:03 pm
Finally, Honda and Yuugi arrived in the room, Honda looking very wiped, and Yuugi looking very suprised. Honda had given lifted Yuugi all the way because she'd/he'd simply refused to move.

What Honda didn't understand is why yuugi felt so heavy all of a sudden. It couldn't be possible, surely, that she wasn't as strong as before... All they'd done is switch genders right?

Nonetheless, as soon as they switched back, Honda reminded herself to go to the gym eight times a week instead of four.

She saw everyone looking at Malik and her brother, so she decided to look at them as well. She wasn't sure why... but maybe they were going to do a trick or something... or maybe...

"This is...YOUR fault!!" she panted, pointing an accusing finger.
(Ayye, I'm sorry guys. >.< I got out of the swing of things....ask Keigo. gonk )  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:19 pm
"Nah, somehow I don't think that girls is the first thing on their minds." Jounouchi muttered, feeling sick at the thought. "Yug, what was your dream about last night?"

He expected something involving playing video games, or raiding some poor womans panties drawer.... He didn't expect the other to be the one guilty for all of this.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:29 pm
Yuugi looked shocked to see that she was suddenly included in the conversation. But what she said was totally different.

"Baking... Mai baked cookies...and uh... she gave one to each of us..." He trailed off because of the wierd looks he was getting. "It's what I dreamed!" he argued with the stares."

"That's not all Aibou..." Yami encouraged in his ear.
Thats when Yuugi got it.
"Hey--you guys don't think that I have something to do with this....I'd never do something like that to you guys!! A cookie is just a COOKIE!!"

"What...was that about a cookie and doing...something to us...?" Honda echoed sternly. He wasn't following the conversation very well, but maybe Yuugi had done something in his sleep...  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:59 pm
"Yug, please please tell me you didn't do this to us! You know what my Pop's like! Do you even realize what he'll do to me if I show up at home like- like this?" Jounouchi questioned, her eyes getting wide and holding some fear in them of the hell he- she'd have to pay.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:09 pm
Seto glared accusingly at Yugi.
"You're lieing, Yugi. That's not all that happened in your dream." Seto stated, she had this gut feeling that Yugi wasn't telling the whole truth. Maybe this is what was called female instinct. Seto meven almost felt bad for Jonouchi. Almost. Instictive sympathy only went so far.

"If Ishizu's necklace can't tell us who is at fault, then it was one of the millenium item holders. Yugi, tell us everything that happened in your dream... please." Yami added at the mental nudging of her host. So annoying, this whole politeness thing.  

Angel of Flames2

May La Nee

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:36 am
Marik smirked at Jounouchi. "Is he going to rape you or something? " she thought, not going to speak her mind.
"I bet he gave us poisoned cookies, so we became very big. Then we chased the white rabbit that was holding a pocket watch into his burrow and fell down until the cards came to get us, right? " she then replied, rolling her eyes.
Having this body was different. It wasn't really nice being female all of the sudden, but it wasn't too much of a problem for Marik. The moment she'd get sick of it was the moment she'd give the rod to someone else so she'd be a he again.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:54 am
"But--even if I DID, I... It's not like I MEANT to do anything--but I'm not saying I did--because it was only a dream! You have to be CONSIOUS in order to use ANY sort of magic!" Yuugi protested.
Honda's eyes widened. "So you did dream something like this..."
"I...welll...um...yea--but I didn't do it! I couldn't have..." Yami was being unnaturally silent. "...Could I?"  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:21 am
"Yugi, look at it like this, many people, and I mean MANY people do some pretty crazy things in their sleep. Punch, hit, kick, some eat and even some claim to have killed in their sleep. Who's to say you didn't use your item while you were asleep?" Jounouchi stated. "I know you didn't do it on purpose... But, letting us know what happened by telling the truth could help figure out how to get us back to normal."  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 4:37 pm
"People have done stranger things in their sleep than change genders... possibly." Seto conseded, trying to resist the urge to strangle the rather unaltered Yugi in front of her.

"BUT! Just because we're not ourselves doesn't mean we should stop dueling." Seto growled, sounding dead serious.

Yami switched back with Bakura; she didn't trust herself not to kill Yugi.

"Yugi... you changed everyone's genders over a cookie." Bakura felt the need to clarify this issue; the felf like she had just been mentally smacked upside the head.

Angel of Flames2

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:09 pm
Shizuka was sitting next to the now female Bakura, his hands in his lap and listened to the current conversation. Most of it didn't make sense but he supposed that with all the strange things that Onee-chan (because Jou was now his older sister) had told him, about what had happened over the years, anything was possible.

Of course Shizuka was still Shizuka on the inside even though she looked like a Shizuko and his new voice was going to get some getting used to.

"So..." He began awkwardly, "How are we going to solve this problem?"

Cookies? This was caused by cookies? He blinked at the thought then shook it off suddenly feeling more confident. He supposed that being male had caused this to happen, because Onee-chan always seemed a lot more tough than most female bullies at his school.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:21 pm
Bakura fought back a blush unsucessfully; Shizuka had a very bishie-status voice. Porquoi?

"Well, we have to get Yugi to change us all back somehow... or we could stay this way. As odd as that sounds, it might not be all that bad."

Angel of Flames2

May La Nee

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:55 am
Marik nodded at Jounouchi's words. "Yeah, I actually cut someone's limbs out without even noticing it." Pronouncing this combination of words didn't seem like a very good idea, though. Nobody really trusted him anymore since they found out she wasn't 'Namu' but 'Marik', and stating she truncated someone's limbs... Just... Wasn't... Right...
"One cannot change physical appearances with the Millenium items." Ishizu stated clearly. She trieds to sound wise, and mystical... Pretty much like the way she used to talk. But he failed. He sounded most like Marylin Manson that just swallowed chalk.
"I told them, they just don't listen!" Marik said in utter frustration, leaning her head in her hands. Odion let her eyes go over each and every one of them, and found Seto was rather adorable. She leaned her eyes on her breasts, and didn't. Even. Blink.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff