Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Where you ever called the Devil? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool gothic type topic?
  Buger off!
  Lolita likes.
  I see rainbow plot bunnies on a hamster wheel in your head...
View Results

Vampyre [YuriYuki]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:20 pm
Soriana Leo
That one question that burns the mind and my eyelids, where you ever called the devil?

Yes, I have been called the devil by a few Chrsitain people, not only for the way I dress but for the gift bestowed upon me to see the dead. They keep telling me its the ' devils gift' and to ' except Christ into my heart. before its too late!' I tell them to buger off...

Any else have any experience with people calling them names because they are gothic, punk, or anything really?

YES! I've also been told to "Turn or Burn!" But...if I'm believed to be the devil, then aren't I meant to go there anyway? stare

Yeah, I'm also really really pale. Therefore I've been called a Vampire numberous times. Doesn't bother me a bit. =)

Edit:

Also, I forgot to mention that my mom has told me that I was born under Satan's eye. But that may just be because she's insane...>.>;  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:18 am
I haven't been called the devil to my face or with in ear shot, but I have been accused of being a witch many times. (No, I don't have anything against witches.)  

TheWitchGotRobin

vampyrblood

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:56 am
A have had a similar situatiom where I used to go to a youth group run by a Baptist church cause I had two people from school go there. The priest shoved me and then denied it to everyone, and kicked me out and banned me cause I was "a threat to their christian community"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:07 am
I've been called the devil by my grandma. xd  

xThe Vampire Midnightx

Stygian Zero

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:42 pm
my nickname for the other emos and goths is Devil or Satan
they all say that it's because Im more emo-er and gothier than them
wierd, but I enjoy it  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:45 pm
I hate people....  

PAPER MARlO

Willie-John[Abomination]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:42 pm
i've been called devil worshiper and one time me and this really religious guy who was hassleing about for my clothes and black nails...so we started yelling at eachother and themn he realised that he was fighting a loosing screaming match and as he basicly said f-you,i screamed in a state of blind rage "i'm the anti-christ b***h!!!" he turned looked at me once more and i rolled my eyes back he literally ran away screaming...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:01 pm
Soriana Leo
the gift bestowed upon me to see the dead.

Well, seeing the dead isn't a gift, at least not a special one. A bunch of people can see the dead, just go to funerals *badumKSSH* On a serious note, people can see the souls of the previously living if they slow down and take the time to look.

And on a topic-related note, the only instances in which I'm called evil or Devil or Antichrist are when I refer to myself in a humorous manner- most people seem to know I have a conscience, somehow, even without knowing me. I've seen people I know who act the way I do get just torn apart by Christian fundamentalists (key word is fundamentalists) whereas they'll have a sensible conversation with me.

... I could blame it on Napoleonic eloquence and presence.

-Isel-

Verienkeli

Girl-Crazy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:07 pm
Soriana Leo
That one question that burns the mind and my eyelids, where you ever called the devil?

Yes, I have been called the devil by a few Chrsitain people, not only for the way I dress but for the gift bestowed upon me to see the dead. They keep telling me its the ' devils gift' and to ' except Christ into my heart. before its too late!' I tell them to buger off...

Any else have any experience with people calling them names because they are gothic, punk, or anything really?

Amazingly enough (for having grown up in Kansas), no.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:33 pm
I dont recal,
I've been called an a**, jackass, MF,
Careless, Evil, stupid... yada yada yada......EcceterAH EcceterAH.
Sorry if I cant spell ect., but I like to exagerate my fancy talk.  

Moctezuma07

Disease of the Flesh

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:59 am
I haven't been called the devil, yet. But there was a guy who came to me and asked me how long ago I stepped out of my grave!

And that on the one day that I wore black lipstick to school! It made my skin extra pale! It looked great!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:04 pm
I've been called many things

Mainly i'm know as gothboy...

About a year ago, this morman(ish) person walked up to me and said "Jesus loves you" and some random crap (along with looking at my clothes randomly.) I memorized every word of it. Afterwards he said some s**t about being the Anti-Christ or something.

about a week later, I walked up to him and said"Satan loves you." and the same random crap he said to me, except chaing the terms to 'Satan' 'Lucifer' ECT. and then something about him being the Anti-Anti-Christ.

Recently I moved to a new school.
In my first R.E class I nearly s**t myself, The mormon guy was the teacher there... he chased me out of the school...Literaly, I even ran Halfwaydown the street...

Recently I moved school again...

cheesey_puffs_are_fun

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:37 pm
My mom called me that once....

Yesterday someone yelled after me "social outcast" which I thought was pretty funny, because I partly am. Except in our little group of "alternative culture" friends. Our school had mostly rap-obssesed-gang banger-wannabees and preppy-annoying-overeacting girls who leave the room when we walk in. So the alternative kids hang out in relativelly the same area, seperated by a fence. Once a younger kid actually jumped out of the way when he saw me and my friend coming down the hall.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:40 pm
I havent been called that before but I can see the dead also. My mom thought I was crazy when I told her I saw a lady standing down the hall when I was 6. she sent me to a shrink. there was nothing they could do. no one thinks Im anichristian though. They know that Im not christian but i do believe in a God or Higher power  

DJ Database

Chibi Itachi139

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:27 pm
razorblade6060
My mom called me that once....

Yesterday someone yelled after me "social outcast" which I thought was pretty funny, because I partly am. Except in our little group of "alternative culture" friends. Our school had mostly rap-obssesed-gang banger-wannabees and preppy-annoying-overeacting girls who leave the room when we walk in. So the alternative kids hang out in relativelly the same area, seperated by a fence. Once a younger kid actually jumped out of the way when he saw me and my friend coming down the hall.
That same thing happened to me. Details about the school and all. Except I always carry a book of matches in my sock. I light them and throw 'em at people for fun!  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff